Aftermath of Seeing Sister in Lingerie

GD88

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 23, 2016
Posts
759
Protagonist is in town for a friend's wedding and stays with his Sister who lives in an apartment with her live-in Boyfriend. Boyfriend is a great guy to Protagonist but becomes sexually frustrated during the duration of Protagonist's visit there because Sister feels "awkward" having sex with her brother so close by.

The day of the friend's wedding arrives. Protagonist leaves the house to go to the event. But he forgot the present he was supposed to bring. Having been given a spare key to the apartment for the duration of the stay, Protagonist returns unannounced only to find Sister wearing her sexiest lingerie. Sister was shocked that Protagonist had returned because she was expecting her boyfriend.

Protagonist and Sister stumble their way through the awkward moment with Protagonist stealing more glances of Sister than he should. Protagonist gets the friend's present and departs for the wedding party, not being able to get the image of Sister's lingerie-clad body out of his head.

After the friend's wedding, Protagonist leaves town to go back to the city where he's working. Everything is okay or so it seems.

A few weeks later, Protagonist bumps into Boyfriend. They have a drink together. It was while they were having a drink that Boyfriend reveals he's dumped Sister. Protagonist was shocked at this but was even more shocked when told by Boyfriend that the reason why he did so is because she's been saying Protagonist's name when having sex. Boyfriend comes to the conclusion that Protagonist and Sister must've had a sexual encounter during the recent visit. Protagonist denies it but Boyfriend seems cool and distant about it.

"I know these things between siblings happen and am open-minded enough to say that what goes on behind people's closed doors are their business", he said "I just can't handle being cheated on."

Some days after, Sister contacts Protagonist. She says that she wants Protagonist to come over and stay with her for a while to "keep her company" because "things has been rough recently". Protagonist takes Sister up on offer and we go from there...

Some notes on the dynamics at work:
-Somewhere in Protagonist's mind while he is on his way to Sister, the idea of seducing his Sister takes shape.

-Sister is more turned on than she cares to admit that Protagonist saw her in her lingerie, doesn't know about her ex's meeting with Protagonist or that Protagonist knows the reason why she got dumped. Doesn't think about seducing brother but wonders if they will "cross the line" when it's just going to be the two of them by themselves for a few days.
 
You've already written this, GD88. It's just a matter of filling in the blanks, which I think you can do. PM me when it's done. I'd like to see what you do with it.
 
I agree with kurrginator... You got the story and sounds like a good one. :D Go for it GD88 and finish it :D
 
Back
Top