Honour Student (Closed)

Dr. Jennings' initial reticence lasted for several minutes. Compared to he was eagerness the week before, she was clearly putting in the minimum effort. No doubt she wouldn't have even attempted to deep throat him at all if he hadn't physically pressured her to do so.

But something changed. He could only guess why. Perhaps her fondness for sucking his cock overrode her mental disdain for being blackmailed. Or maybe he wasn't anything special and it was just was just sucking any cock; perhaps the professor wasn't so picky. Or maybe she was trying to finish him quickly. Could have been something else altogether. She was still mostly a mystery to him.

Whatever her motivation, her green eyes lit up with a newfound drive. When he pulled out a second time, she stared at his shaft. The longer he lasted, the thicker it got, and Dr. Jennings had been working on him for quite a while. Her emerald gaze admired the monstrous appendage, then firmly declared she was going to take the whole thing.

Simon thought that unlikely given this evening's performance, but he soon changed his mind. Dr. Jennings resumed her efforts with unexpected vigor. Her throat stopped fighting him and she was able to take another couple inches almost immediately.

"Fuck, Doc!" he exclaimed. "That's more like it!"

She was far from done, though. She began urging him to be more forceful as well. In tandem they both began to groan and pant as they tried to force the girthy cylinder further into her slender passage. Her nostrils flared like a racehorse at full gallop as yet more inches disappeared inside her.

Perhaps if she'd been more enthusiastic earlier, she might have succeeded. But having aroused him so thoroughly, Simon was already far too engorged to be fully accommodated in Dr. Jennings throat. When his climax hit, the further surge in size preceding his explosion caused her entire throat to bulge ominously.

"Fuuuuuuuu-aaaaaaah," Simon groaned as he unloaded within her. He could tell by her feverish reaction that his swollen girth was currently choking off her oxygen, but he refused to be denied. "Take it, Do! Take it!" he exhorted as his cock pulsed thick jet after thick jet straight down into her esophagus.

Only when it slowed to a trickle did he give her relief. Dr. Jennings made an obscene gurgle as his still hard cock slid out her. She slammed back in her high-backed executive chair, reclining nearly 45 degrees before the chair locked. She lay there, breathing heavily. Her lips were slightly puffy and her lipstick smeared. Saliva and precum glistened down her chin. And beneath her heaving bosom, her stomach bulged slightly.

Simon watched her feeling better than he had all week. Damn if this woman didn't know how to make him cum. And he'd half-wrecked her in the process. Excellent.

It was nearly a minute before she opened her eyes again. Simon spent the interlude drying off his cock using Kleenex from a box on the corner of her desk. He then stowed it away. He was just refastening his belt when she made eye contact.

"That was pretty damn good there, Doc. You got into it at the end, didn't you?"

Dr. Jennings opened her mouth as if to speak, but groaned instead. She rubbed first at her jaw. Probably sore from keeping it open around his phallic python for so long. Her other hand crept down to her belly and massaged the bulge.

" You were so good, I'm tempted to go again," Simon continued. He chuckled at her wide-eyed reaction. "But I did only say the once and it looks like you're pretty full already. Hope you are ready for plenty more in a couple days."

Simon headed for the door. "Let me know the where and when for this weekend, Doc. And make sure to dress sexy." He waved his goodbye before exiting her office.
 
She didn’t know how long she sat there in that chair with her swollen stomach and heaving chest, but by the time she was able to gather enough strength to sit upright in the chair Avery realized she was going to be late getting home and getting dinner ready for Allan for the second week in a row. She surged from the chair with a garbled cry of “shit!” and grabbed her briefcase.

Her jaw throbbed uncomfortably and her belly still felt very heavy. Avery knew her voice was wrecked but she had no choice to confront him like this - what else could she do? She’d just have to cite a sudden burst of illness and possibly retire to bed early. That would give her the time she needed to book a hotel room anyway, because she couldn’t think of anywhere else she could meet Simon on Saturday.

When she got home, Avery went through the motions of greeting her husband mechanically. She almost flinched away when he leaned in to kiss her, but Avery stubbornly puckered her lips and prayed there was no hint of Simon’s salty filling to be found. Allan didn’t seem to notice anything, kissing her quickly and turning back to the TV.

Good. She had been so nervous he might catch her red-handed even though she figured there was no way for him to really know she’d been sucking another guy’s dick only an hour ago.

They ate with no further issues, but Avery was fearful that Allan might also detect Simon’s spicy cologne emanating from her skin or her hair, considering they’d been in pretty close contact. He didn’t.

Avery’s appetite was poor to begin with because she’d basically had a big meal earlier this afternoon but also because even slight movements of her mouth made her jawbone twinge and crack uncomfortably.

She begged off sick after Brody was tucked gently into bed and grabbed her iPad, curling up under the covers of their king size and setting to work searching for a good hotel that was not some cheap, seedy run-down hole in the wall but also not a five-star. She wanted a place that was fairly low-key.

It took about forty-five minutes before she found a place she was happy with. With that out of the way, all that was left was to find an outfit she could wear. All of her sexy lingerie had been tucked away for a while now considering that Allan wasn’t really into any of the foreplay, seeking to stick it in and get it done as soon as possible. It drove Avery insane.

She’d worry about the lingerie business tomorrow after classes. If she was lucky, Avery would be able to get home and carefully select and stash the undergarments away before Allan even got home from work.

She’d text Simon the location in the morning, but that didn’t stop her from staring down at the foreign number on her phone for what seemed like hours as she laid there in the dark that night listening to her husband snore. She’d faked sleep when she heard him climbing the stairs and he hadn’t even bothered to press a kiss into her hair as he settled next to her.

The next morning as she wrote down the general topics her Genetics class was about to cover and a few key points, Avery was exhausted. She hadn’t slept much at all and the root of her current problem was due to walk in the door at any moment now. Avery steeled herself, intent not to let him see how much he affected her even after she’d agreed to his ballsy proposal.

Her voice wasn’t very loud or strong this morning, vocal chords still beaten raw, but she hoped it was enough to get her point across.

She wondered if Simon would be proud of the proof of his control over her and the temporary damage he’d done. He’d been pretty casual about it last evening when he left her. Well, she was about to find out.
 
Last edited:

Dr. Jennings texted Simon the details as he'd instructed the following day. Good. He was liking having her under his thumb like this.

He didn't know the hotel, but the name sounded fine. Not super cheap, not super fancy. Address was well away from campus. Probably out of the way for anyone Dr. Jennings thought she might encounter. That worked fine by him.

She was more muted in class on Friday as well. More of his handiwork? Or maybe she just hadn't slept very well.

Her plump stomach of cum had disappeared, at least. Bit of a pity. He'd enjoyed the look. Maybe he could plump her up again with a couple more loads again this weekend.

She didn't look his way hardly at all, but Simon kept his own gaze averted. He also decided not to approach her after class. Much as he was sort of in control, he recognized that he was enjoying this too much to count on his own restraint. His desire to gloat about his hold on her might tempt him into tipping his hand. His blackmail plan wouldn't be very effective if someone figured out what the two of them were doing behind closed doors.

~~~~~~~
The day that followed dragged on forever. His anticipation of Saturday had his cock uncomfortably aroused most of the time. He was sorely tempted to rub one out to reduce the pressure, but he resisted. No point in wasting that when in 24 hours he could be pumping it into her. But it did not make the waiting any easier.

~~~~~
He arrived on time at the appointed door. He thought about being fashionably late, but decided lurking in the hallway might call unwanted attention to him. Besides, he was impatient.

He knocked on the door. How would she greet him? What would she be wearing? What should they do first?
 
On Saturday, Avery was spared any sneaking around when Allan announced over the breakfast table that he was going out for the night drinking with his coworkers and wouldn't be home until late and not to wait up for him. Avery swallowed her gulp of coffee and remarked that she also had plans with her best friend Lindsay and that they'd likely end up watching movies most of the night and not to be alarmed if she ended up passing out on the couch. Allan made a low grunting sound that signaled his acknowledgment but otherwise, the rest of the meal was silent.

Avery called and made arrangements for Brody to stay with her mother tonight just in case. He was happy about that, chattering excitedly about Nana's infamous shortbread cookies that she made for him every single time he slept over because he loved them so much and the pillow fort they'd slept in together after watching Power Rangers for the 658th time when he'd stayed over last time. Okay, so maybe she was exaggerating, but Brody was a handful on a good day.

Avery loved every single minute with him and today he wanted to go to the "kitty place" that was minutes from Allan's office downtown. Brody was talking about the cat cafe that he'd gone to once during a sleepover with a friend from school, and ever since then he'd been incorrigible and wanted to go all the time. Allan couldn't take him due to severe pet allergies and Avery's schedule lately meant that she worked most of their opening hours. It had been hard to find the time but today Avery was dedicating her day to putting that sunny, gap-toothed smile on his face.

Allan had disappeared into his study and refused to spend the day with them so Avery just shrugged it off and slammed the door a little more loudly than she had planned on. Good riddance!

Brody played and chased the cats around in between short breaks to stop and colour and within an hour and a half he was tuckered out and snoring softly against Avery's throat. Avery carried him back out to the car and placed him into his car seat before driving over to her mom's. The short nap on the half hour drive was just enough to give Brody a second wind and he practically launched himself out of the vehicle at Avery's father, Brendan, when they arrived, screaming "Pa! Guess what! Mama and I spent the day petting the kitties and there was a one that kept wanting to lick my face and that was fun but I kept trying to eat my scone and it was hard because another cat almost stole it from me but we had sooooooooo much fun and I really think you should get a cat 'cuz...."

Avery laughed joyously, listening to the excited babble of neverending words. She wasn't surprised to find that Brody barely even stopped to breathe. She greeted her mother (Hanna) with a kiss on the cheek and tight hug, mumbling affectionately, "what a goober. He's been non-stop all day so he'll sleep well but don't you dare give him those chocolate chips I saw in your cupboard when I was over yesterday for lunch," she warned pointedly. Hanna practically cackled, mischievous expression settling over her wizened face even as she faked outrage and said, "Avery! What do you take me for? A growing boy needs plenty of chocolate to grow big and strong and tall - what else could I possibly feed him?!"

At least he gets it honestly, Avery rolled her eyes in fond exasperation.

They parted ways with a wet slobbery kiss from Brody and Hanna promised that she would drop him off tomorrow around lunchtime. Brody waved exuberantly at his mother as she backed out of the drive before turning and yanking his grandparent's towards the front door.

*****

She had no idea how long she'd be busy entertaining Simon, but she wasn't going to underestimate that time and cut it short; she had tonight and a good portion of the morning tomorrow, now. It was the first evening that they would have together where they had no other responsibilities or reasons to run off. She would stay as long as he wanted her as per their agreement.

She checked into the hotel just after seven and spent a good chunk of time soaking in the tub and shaving every possible inch of flesh until it was baby-smooth except for that small triangle of fuzz leading down towards her most sacred place. She didn't know just how far things would go tonight but she was prepared for anything, moisturizing her skin to the nines and leaving nothing untouched. Avery blow-dried her hair but didn't do anything to style it, letting it fall in the normal loose, flowing curls that she was lucky enough to call natural and applied only a light coat of makeup and a spritz of perfume (whipped cream and rose).

She painted her lips blood-red with her favourite lipstick because she had appreciated the colour on Simon's cock Thursday. It had looked good on him.

The outfit that she had chosen was an emerald green teddy that matched the shade of her eyes. It was thin and lacy, completely transparent and highlighting the alabaster skin underneath and not meant to be worn with any other undergarments. The intricate flowers on it were delicate and pretty. The cups had scalloped edges and drew attention further north to the heavy mounds encapsulated within; Avery's breasts were overly large and threatened to burst free from the teddy, her nipples barely covered at all by the lace scallops. They were lifted and squeezed together within the bodice as she struggled to slip everything important inside.

Finally, standing in front of the foggy bathroom mirror, Avery inspected herself.

Even she couldn't stifle her gasp of pleasure; she was beautiful. She felt like a girl again, excited for the first time her lover saw her naked and claimed her as his, but also anxious for that same reason. What if he hated it? Avery was aware she wasn't the smallest girl around, and she wasn't the youngest, either. She'd borne a child and wore the scars to prove it, but she was proud of those. The extra weight around her full stomach and hips weren't so much her favourite though, and she had only a second to be embarrassed about that, but she still felt sexy. Regardless, Simon hadn't seemed to mind her size or age at all during their last encounters so Avery put it out of her mind.

She hadn't wanted to dress up for her husband in years. Surprised, Avery realized that she had wanted to do this for Simon, though - she could have argued, but instead she'd spent hours making sure her body was ready for him. Everything was in place.

When Simon knocked at the door with three sharp raps at just after nine-thirty, Avery wrapped a silken overcoat around her shoulders and tied it closed to at least give him something to look forward to unwrapping - best to make him work for it a little, right? The overcoat only came to about mid-thigh, but it acted perfectly as a bit of protection, hiding her modesty from him.

With sweaty palms and and a cunt that was already starting to drip like a faucet at the taboo nature of their clandestine meeting, Avery twisted the doorknob and pulled the door open slowly. Her smile was shaky, nerves eating at her as he took her in for the first time in anything but prim and proper dress-clothes.

"Come in," she said quietly, stepping aside in invitation.
 

Attachments

  • 0EB1B58E-EA11-45E4-8F99-A29FD10EC9A4.jpg
    0EB1B58E-EA11-45E4-8F99-A29FD10EC9A4.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Simon nodded at Dr. Jennings as he stepped past. Her outfit was a little plain: just a silk coat. Still, the amount of bare leg on offer was quite appealing. The professor was rather small in stature, but her legs were well-proportioned.

She had clearly spent some time on the rest, though. Her hair had recently been arranged and she smelled of delicate perfume recently applied. Her makeup was bolder than at school. Her lips in particular stood out with a bright red that grabbed the eye.

"You look nice," he declared after giving her a thorough examination. "Gorgeous, actually," he revised. No reason for him to be stingy on the compliments.

He was glad he'd decided to spruce himself up this afternoon as well. He'd felt a little dubious at the time putting on some of his fancier attire. The dress wool pants and jacket has seemed more appropriate for a date he was trying to impress, but this encounter did not exactly. But given the effort she'd put in, he'd have felt sheepish if he'd shown up with a day's worth of stubble in T-shirt and jeans.

At least he'd had the instinct to bring some libation. His sorority girl encounters had always involved alcohol, so he'd brought some just in case. (He still knew a senior who'd handle the purchases for a reasonable up charge.) The college drinks of choice were rum and tequila; something about the former seemed more appropriate, so he'd brought a small bottle in a paper bag with him.

Simon set the bottle down on the wooden dresser. " The hotel was sufficiently upscale to use actual glass instead of plastic cups. He measured out a couple fingers worth for both of them, then held one out for her. "Drink?"

He sipped at his. Super smooth it was not given his student budget, but it only burned a bit on the way down. He'd certainly had worse.

"So do you have a particular preference for how you like to start?" he inquired. Truth be told, he'd never had a planned encounter like this before. Usually these situations arode from a dating or flirting situation. There's be kissing and then making out and then touching and then maybe clothes would come off. Rather organic.

But they definitely weren't here on a date or to hang out. Also, Dr. Jennings had made clear she didn't do kissing. So did that mean you skipped right to touching? Or did you take off the clothes first? Or was there a some other procedure for these sort of encounters? Surely she ought to have an opinion before he just barreled ahead.
 
Simon looked especially handsome tonight. He always had been in his casual clothes but for him to be wearing a sports jacket and some dress pants... Mmm. She appreciated the effort.

She also appreciated the bottle of rum he produced, smirking a bit at the forethought. She accepted the glass he offered her and tipped it back, dark liquid sliding down her throat easily. It did burn, but that was expected because her windpipe was still feeling slightly tender.

Simon wasn’t quite sure what to do with himself and that confidence from Thursday seemed to have evaporated somewhat in the wake of this entirely new encounter.

Avery smirked. Under everything Simon really was just a teenage virgin. He had talked a big game last time but tonight Avery was back in control.

Setting her glass down on the dresser, Avery took a couple of steps towards him and placed one of her small hands on his muscular chest just above his sternum. She applied gentle force until Simon appeased her clear direction and began to walk backwards until his knees hit the edge of the bed and then he sat, looking up at her curiously.

Avery’s deft fingers plucked at the silken belt holding her overcoat together and it slid down her arms to pool at her elbows, revealing her teddy but still clinging to her body. Simon inhaled, his eyes flashing with something unidentifiable, but Avery was already perching both knees on either side of his hips and straddling his lap.

Unlike last time they’d been in this position, Avery was able to sink all of her weight onto his thighs. They were pressed tightly together and his soft bulge rested in the wet junction of her pussy, spreading a small damp spot onto his pants. She braced her hands on his shoulders and leaned forward to nip at his earlobe before soothing the sting with a barely there press of her lips. Pulling back to face him properly, Avery let her eyes flick down to his full mouth, slightly parted and releasing warm puffs of air into the space between them.

Avery wanted to kiss him, but that was one rule she could not allow herself to break.

She ignored that in favour of answering his question.

“Don’t overthink it, Simon. You can’t kiss me and you can’t leave marks on my body but everything else is fair game. Take your time - you don’t need to rush. We have this room all night and I’ve got nowhere else to be. We’ll drink a little bit, play, and drink some more. Maybe we’ll even nap between rounds. Why does there have to be a “plan”? I just know that I “plan” to give you more than just a blowjob tonight, so I hope you’re ready for that,” she said calmly, making sure he understood with proper emphasis on the fact that their only plan was really having none at all and that tonight she wanted more than just her lips wrapped around his cock.

She had come up with the second rule on the way to the hotel this evening when she thought back to the rough way he’d fisted her hair in his hand the other day - Simon had the capacity for rough sex whether he knew that or not, and as much as Avery was admittedly looking forward to it, she did have a husband to go home to. If not, Avery might have encouraged that kind of behaviour. As it was, she had to keep his encounter on course, and if Simon kissed her... If he spread his lips with her tongue and claimed her mouth with his Avery knew her control would be gone in a wisp of smoke. She was a sucker for kissing and she’d melt into his lap like a drunken floozy and not the grown, mature woman she was.

“Do you want to fuck me, baby?” Her voice had dropped until it was honey smooth again and there was fire dancing in her eyes at the thought of naked skin sliding against her own. To have that lean, powerful body holding her down into the bed and making her take every inch of that ginormous cock inside her... Avery was ready.

She wasn’t scared like she had been the first time she’d seen it; one more push and Avery would have buried the entire thing in her throat on Thursday so there was no reason she couldn’t take him in her cunt. She was sure as hell going to try.

They didn’t need condoms because Avery was on the pill and was careful not to miss any. She took it every evening at 9:30pm and had for many years now. Tonight she’d taken it just a bit early at 8:30 instead, but she couldn’t take any chances. She wasn’t worried about catching STDs from Simon because Avery knew he’d never had a partner before her. She was pretty confident they had everything they needed, now.
 
Dr. Jennings backed Simon up to the bed till he sat down on the edge. Then she straddled his thigh, deliberately picking the one along which his cock lay dormant. The warm pressure of her pussy applied directly to him.

He half-listened to her talk, setting out rules as to how tonight would do. But his mind was more on the warmth seeping through the the fabric separating them. The wet warmth, he amended. Yes, Dr. Jennings was clearly already quite wet for him. And he hadn't even done anything.

His cock began to swell within his pants. Dr. Jennings paused a moment to sigh and grind against the thickening member. For a woman supposedly doing this against her will, she seemed surprisingly eager.

His lust-clouded mind caught up to her words eventually. "Leave no mark? When did I say that? I didn't." Simon didn't have any intention of giving her a black eye, but he didn't care for her unilaterally deciding things. He was the one with the incriminating photo, dammit.

"That's for me to decide," he continued, irritation creeping into his voice. "He reached along her thigh beneath the robe with his left hand. When he found her plump butt cheek, he took a handful and squeezed hard till she yelped. He released before he caused a bruise. "Maybe I don't want to be gentle."

" And what if I want to kiss you?" he continued. "That was your rule the first time, but we're not playing by your rules, are we? No, we're doing things when, how, and where I want."

He glared at her a moment, then reached into her dark curls with his right hand. He pulled her head back till she tilted her jaw upwards. He then placed his lips firmly against her neck right below the jaw just as she had their first time. His tongue teased the carotid, feeling it pulse beneath her skin.

He let his lips trace her neck down almost to her torso before he released her. Judging by the warmth of her pussy atop his thickening cock, she didn't mind his treatment too much.

"Then let's start with a little performance," he declared. He put his hands on her waist and lifted her back on her feet. "You're already so wet that I bet you're halfway ready to cum already. Let's see. I want you to finger yourself while I watch." He leaned back on his elbows on the bed .
 
Avery’s heart palpitated in her chest when he grasped her air and tugged her head back to brush his lips along her throat. He’s playing with me she realized fearfully. He was showing her that he could kiss her anytime he wanted despite her rule and Avery had no idea when he’d finally decide that it was time to take her mouth as his. Simon was in charge and planned to do whatever he wanted with her body.

She had mistakenly thought she had some degree of control over this encounter when he had asked for her opinion, but now that mysterious version of Simon that she had no idea how to read was back again, watching her critically as she reclined in his lap.

Avery had thought she might be able to enjoy their sex over the four month period but if he wasn’t going to respect her wishes then she might be hard pressed for that. She’d try, but any hope she had was quickly evaporating.

Speaking of quickly, Simon’s fat dick was growing underneath her wet centre and as it became engorged with blood it began to pulsate. When he bodily lifted her out of his lap Avery trembled against her will; fuck, but she loved it when her partner manhandled her during sex, moving and tugging and pulling her into the positions he wanted to take advantage of her in. It always made her cunt gush a little more.

Avery rounded the bed to settle up by the headboard but before she climbed onto the mattress she allowed the overcoat to hit the floor and kicked it away with her foot. Next, her fingers strummed teasingly at the straps of the teddy while she peeked over her shoulder at him coquettishly. Very slowly she inched the straps over her shoulders and shimmied out of the emerald lace until every inch of her backside was on display for him.

Avery nervously arranged herself on the bed for him, knees bent up and feet apart so that he could see the pooling wetness of her snatch. Her juices were already running down the crack of her ass and starting to soak into the duvet because of how worked up she’d been before playtime had really even began. Simon made her anxious, never quite sure what to expect, but Avery wasn’t too worried about putting on the show for him; she was a professional at the intricacies of masturbation by now and she knew what she liked.

There was nothing complicated about it.

Her fingers on her left hand plucked at her nipples, pinching and pulling, while the other dipped into her honeypot.
 
Simon rose from the bed as Dr. Jennings got into position atop it. When she dropped the robe, he whistled at the green lingerie she revealed. "Wow, you look incredible," he declared. "Your tits are fucking amazing."

The professor smiled at him and reached for her shoulder straps. "No, take it slow," he urged. She paused, then began to tease the straps instead. A languid strip tease followed, taking the better part of give minutes to fully reveal herself.

Simon stood by the bed as she spread her thighs and began to stimulate herself. Her finger slipped inside her pussy with a softly audible squish. The volume increased slightly as her dripping juices added wet smacking noises to her efforts.

The professor kept her eyes on Simon on return. Her green eyes kept darting hungrily to the bulge along his left thigh. It was already impossible to miss and still growing. The wool fabric covering it clung like a second skin, letting her make out the flare of the mushroom-shaped head at his knee.

Simon's breathed steadily and evenly through his nose as he stared down at her. His heart beat heavily in his chest like a bass drum. Watching her made him want to free his trapped cock and stroke along with her. His libido hungered for satisfaction. But tonight, he wanted her to be the first to cum. He willed his hands to remain at his sides. For now he'd just watch.

His pants were paying a heavy price for his patience. In addition to the wet patch from Dr. Jennings pussy high on his thigh, a fresh dampness spread below his knee. His cock was oozing precum steadily now. Could dry cleaning get that kind of stain out? It might even be moot; in the battle between his growing cock and the wool fabric, he wasn't sure the latter would win.

Dr. Jennings' moans began to shift in pitch and frequency. Perhaps her climax was near. "Cum for me," he whispered, his voice hoarse with lust. "I want to see you and hear you. Cum for me."
 
There was hunger in his eyes as he watched her toy with her slit, blue eyes hyper intent on the pink gash and enlarged clitoral hood that was glistening in the flourescent lighting with the amount of wetness saturating her insides. Avery stroked a fingertip over her clit and dipped her middle finger into her quim, smooth muscle sucking that finger deeply inside. Her hips rose off the bed a little in reflex, small moan breaking free.

Avery fucked herself with her fingers for several minutes but she never forgot to stimulate the sensitive nubs protruding from her breasts, either.

Simon’s hands stroked along her calves and spread her knees even further and Avery was glad she’d taken the time to shave in the tub.

Her respirations were starting to come it in pants and her chest was rising and falling a little more rapidly now. Avery was becoming restless, small shocks of electricity dancing down her spine and making it difficult to focus on what she was doing. The whines she let out were much more frequent and louder in pitch.

Simon said he wanted to hear her - well, with the exception of the climax she’d had the other day in her office Avery usually was very vocal; he didn’t have to worry about that.

“I-I’m going to...to cum,” she gasped, mouth falling open and thighs tensing, orgasm crashing over her like a tsunami. Avery let out a shaky howl, pelvis bearing down and releasing a torrent of sweet liquid all over the bed sheets.

Her eyes had fallen shut sometime during the course of her orgasm. Avery felt boneless, the endorphins caused by her climax seeping through her body until she couldn’t fight the sated smile.
 
Dr. Jennings proved an entertaining spectacle. Her enthusiasm in playing with herself was clearly undiminished by having an audience. She teased her breasts till they were pink with arousal and their nipples stood massive and proud towers atop the great orbs. Her pussy was flush with arousal and dripping wet.

She'd been quite vocal throughout the process and Simon found he enjoyed that most of all. Her lust was clearly quite genuine and her moans seemed entirely sincere. When she finally came, she wailed with an intensity that matched her physical reaction. He felt his own cock throb sympathetically, his own lust aroused by hers.

The aftermath left her slumped against the pillows with her eyes closed. "Wow, Doc, that was intense," Simon murmured, his voice deep with hunger for her. "Do you always cum that hard?" Would she cum like that with his cock in her? Or would she come at all?

He got nothing but an incoherent mumble in reply. If even she was replying. The professor seemed barely aware of anything right now.

Simon felt warm and constrained by his clothes. He undressed, noting somewhat sourly that his pants were quite a mess. But he'd deal with that later.

Now naked, he clambered onto the bed, his swollen cock leading the way like a knight's lance. With his professor still off in her post-orgasmic bliss, he gripped her near the ankles and spread her legs. Despite his inexperience, he felt reasonably confident that he could figure out how to put Tab A into Slot 1.

He became a little less confident as he brought his throbbing member in line with her pussy. The entrance to her inner sanctum looked positively tiny next to his mammoth cockhead. She'd used but one finger to stroke herself, but that was a slender reed next to the tree trunk sprouting from his groin.

But his lust would not brook hesitation. If her throat could handle him, then surely her pussy could as well. Simon aimed the tip into her and leaned his hips into her.

The professor's eyes opened wide with a loud gasp as his cock slowly pushed into her. Any notion of burying himself to the hilt in one smooth will be thrust quickly dissipated. Her pussy stretched and stretched around the blunt head, eventually wide enough to admit the oversized head entirely. But her passage fit him him far too snugly to simply plunge forward unhindered. Certainly not without hurting her.

But tight though it was, Simon was enthralled by the sensation of warm, wet pressure on his cock. He must have more. He lifted her legs by the ankles to give him a better view as he pushed another girthy inch into Dr. Jennings.
 
In her relaxed state, Avery felt like she was underwater as she recovered from her orgasm. She didn’t notice the bed sinking under Simon’s weight or even his grip on her ankles until something massive battered at the entrances to her hot insides. With a firm push, the head of Simon’s cock popped in just as Avery managed to open her eyes and pay attention to what was going on.

She felt like she was going to split and tear around him as he stroked more and more of his thick girth inside her. Simon had to keep stopping and surging forward with little bursts of his powerful hips to feed her more cock every time and Avery moaned helplessly. His body held her down and the grip he had on her ankles face her no leverage to resist; she was forced to lay there and take it.

Eventually, even though the vaginal muscle was fairly elastic and able to stretch around him, Simon began to meet resistance. He was stubborn and kept pushing, trying to stuff as much as he could in her wet twat, but it got to the point that Avery’s delirious moans became ones more painful in nature. She hissed, body jerking when he bottomed out against her cervix, the fat head feeling like a hot poker against the tiny sphincter. Fuck, but that hurt!

Avery felt a small twinge of pleasure for just a moment buried underneath the ache. There was no way she liked that, did she? She knew some women did enjoy rough, even slightly painful sex; a little side of pain to go with their pleasure. Avery had never been one of those women before.

Did he even care that it hurt?

Simon was grunting and panting away in her ear, sweat beading his brow at the effort it had taken to get this far.

Avery looked down. There was still about four inches to go before that dick was swallowed whole by her hungry pussy and she feared she couldn’t take him, but as he started to pull back and thrust a little, Avery felt her tense muscles relaxing. The more aroused she was the more her vaginal canal would stretch, so Avery wondered if she’d be the first woman to take Simon’s cock successfully. She was beginning to think she was a bit of a size queen - his immense phallus was a masterpiece and she wanted it all.

Her vocalizations were mainly garbled now, body more intent on adjusting to the monster that seemed determined to rearrange her internal organs as it made its home inside her than making any real recognizable sounds.

She wondered if Simon was enjoying his first dose of pussy.
 
Simon hadn't expected it to be quite so much work. Just entering her hadn't exactly been smooth. Now every inch required effort. Her

Was every girl like this? Was he just too big for any woman? Or was Dr. Jennings just particularly tight?

He didn't bother asking. Dr. Jennings probably had no idea how her pussy compared to other women. Besides, her own words clearly lay the blame on him. While mostly she vocalized with guttural moans and warbling whimpers, he occasionally caught snippets of actual words. Amongst a fairly verbose collection of profanity, "too fucking big" seemed a common refrain.

The professor's mumbles between inarticulate grunts and whines made clear that his penetration was becoming not merely uncomfortable, but also painful. Why did that excite him? Was it because he enjoyed hurting her? Or was it because she she seemed to enjoy being hurt?

Either way, it provided an effective feedback loop. Her cries and moans about his excessive size excited him. That only made his cock swell harder and thicker. So she cried and moaned with greater fervor, driving the process on. By the time he hit bottom, he was so engorged that her belly visibly bulged around the massive cylinder.

Unfortunately, he hit that barrier with still inches to go. "Dammit," he snarled. He wanted to bury his entire rod within her. He dredged up his limited knowledge of female anatomy. This must be the part that separated her womb off from her pussy. Well, if he was too big for the latter, maybe he needed to push into the former

Was such a thing even possible? As a teen in search of masturbation visuals, he'd seen Japanese sex comics including guys ramming their way inside. But those comics has also sometimes included tentacles and other freaky stuff, so it might all be bullshit.

Still, he might as well try. How else would he learn? Besides, ramming hard into Dr. Jennings was fun in of itself. By now he nearly bending her into a U as he bore down on her. Her big, beautiful breasts jiggled deliciously with every powerful down stroke. Her cunt then audibly sucked at his girthy cock as he slid out of her. And all the while she whimpered and moaned and gasped with feverish abandon.

Yeah, his countless hours of porn had definitely been tight in one regard: fucking was fun
 
There was no possible way for him to breach her cervix but he continued to hammer away at her as if he fully expected that miniscule sphincter to blossom open and accept his monstrosity deep inside it. Avery still wasn't sure she loved the ache that each thrust caused but she wasn't exactly turned off, either. What was that saying? It hurt so good.

That's exactly how she felt.

Avery knew most women wouldn't enjoy their partner purposefully butting up against their cervix when it was clear that it hurt, but Avery found herself getting excited at the thought that Simon wasn't backing off or running away just because she seemed uncomfortable - Allan would always stop their fun cold turkey as soon as he suspected he might be being too rough, but Simon clearly knew that maybe he was pushing the limit and didn't care.

His ice blue eyes watched her face critically for any signs he'd maybe went too far but there were none and Avery's breathy moans, gasps and grunts certainly didn't tell him to stop.

Still, she realized that what was happening wasn't exactly healthy: Simon seemed to have no regard if she was enjoying it or not, and the glint reflecting back at her implied that he even loved that she was hurting. This was spinning out of control and Avery knew that she might have difficulty controlling it if Simon decided this wasn't enough - it would only take one small step for him to cross the line.

She would have to do her best to keep her boundaries with him; she could be strict.

But here, bent in half like a pretzel being filled with cock like it was her job with Simon's thin but muscular body holding her down, Avery was well aware she was not in charge. Looking down, she could see the way his cock made her belly bulge on every smooth movement of his hips like a snake making its way through her insides. She moaned in awe, mouth dropping open.

It felt fabulous though - she decided she loved the painful strike of massive cock against her cervical ring and he was well on the way to making her cum again.

As her arousal grew, Simon was able to slide even deeper inside her as tense muscle relaxed and soaked pussy sucked him in. Finally, Avery felt the bony prominences of Simon's hips come to rest against her pelvis and his ballsac squished up against the wet lips of her cunt. He was fully engulfed and his wide eyes told her that he hadn't believed it was possible.

Avery smirked victoriously.

"Does that feel good for you, baby? Every inch of you has been buried in pussy for the first time, now, so congratulations - you're officially not a virgin. C'mon Simon, fuck me," Avery implored. "I'm going to cum again anytime. Give it to me, baby, please!"
 
Simon's efforts slowly paid dividends. He couldn't pound his way past her barrier, doing no more than lodging the tip into it. But her interior began to stretch to accommodate his oversized erection.

He was quick to seize all she surrendered. His massive pole inched into her bit by bit. Soon she was clutching high on her midsection as she tracked just how deeply he'd penetrated her.

He gauged her reaction carefully. He didn't mind discomforting her. In fact, he rather hoped he did. Just because she was older and probably wiser did not excuse her treating him like a toy. A little payback served her well.

But nor did he want to permanently injure her. The dark urge to make her suffer was readily outweighed by his selfish desire to enjoy her bodily delights. He'd do himself no favors by breaking her on their first play date.

Fortunately Dr. Jennings never suggested he should stop. Oh, she whined and whimpered each time he buried his thick rod deep as it would go. But her gasping moans only ever begged for more.

So give it to her he did. By the time he was finally slapping his big fat balls against her with every plunge, her ankles were up by his ears. Her pussy trembled with every stroke and she warbled about she was going to cum

His own explosion was nearing as well. He wondered for a moment if they should have talked condoms. He had one in his wallet, but the topic had not come up. Was she on the pill? Or was he at risk of knocking her up?

The idea actually excited him a little. The idea of Dr. Jennings with a plump belly and her breasts swollen with milk turned him on. So maybe pumping her full of his hot jizz would be a good thing either way.

Wouldn't be long now. She was close, too, judging by her moans. Good; wouldn't be exactly a simultaneous orgasm, but he could probably time it pretty close. He leaned into her for the final push.
 
Avery's nails dug deep into his shoulder blades as she spasmed in orgasm. Her mouth dropped open in a silent scream and the rest of her body went limp underneath him. Simon continued to plow himself into her but his tempo became a little unhinged and his strokes were not as smooth - he was close, too.

When Avery let her hands drop from around his shoulders and brush down over his chest she noted there were beads of blood underneath her fingernails. Something about that sight seemed to make her body quake all over again - Allan got lightheaded at the sight or smell of blood and didn't take injuries very well, but Simon seemed completely unperturbed about his new war wounds. It didn't even phase him - the only evidence that he knew what she'd just done was the caustic glance down at her red-tinged fingertips. It was masculine and powerful that anything she did to hurt him was more like an annoying fly circling around him than anything damaging.

One of his hands wrapped around her throat and squeezed.

He'd seemed to enjoy when he'd cut off her air supply with his cock and now Avery realized it was the act itself and not just the visual of her windpipe being blocked with dick. This time, Avery didn't let her eyes waver as he choked her; she wanted him to watch what he was doing to her. Her legs jerked and a numb feeling was beginning to spread from her toes up the length of her until her fingers twitched weakly against his chest.

Her cunt was impossibly wet and though it may have just been her recent orgasm, Avery couldn't help but feel a spark deep inside her pelvis at the dangerous turn their play had taken.

Simon's hips stuttered and came to a stop. His groan was deep in her ear as he began to flood not only her womb but their bed with his neverending load of hot cum. She could almost feel it sloshing around inside her and when Avery flicked her darkening vision down to her belly once more Avery found it to be bloated and almost rolling like a wave with every new pump of jism inside her.

"Fuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkk," she gurgled stupidly, air supply almost completely gone.

It didn't seem possible that Simon had that much cum to give her but his blasts kept going and going and going. Finally, Simon let go of her throat and Avery sucked in a large gulp of oxygen just as he finally finished and pulled out. She watched every single inch of that horse cock as he pulled it from her insides and she was amazed to have taken it all. His penis was still dribbling just a bit and he smeared that over her belly and tits, examining the mess he'd made of her when he was satisfied his balls were empty.

It was all she could do now to keep her eyes open, but Simon's cock was somehow still half-hard and Avery knew this was only the beginning.

The sheets underneath them were cold and damp with the high volume of cum that was leaking from Avery's lowers and her face was absolutely a mess of ruined makeup and sweat-soaked hair stuck to the sides of her cheeks. Her chest was heaving as she tried to get her air back.

This time when his hand curled around her throat it was gentle. He tipped her head back and lowered his body down overtop of hers with his dick resting just inside but not penetrating her labia. The head of it nestled over her stomach just underneath the curve of her gargantuan breasts.

It was a stunning visual, depicting just how much he'd really needed to rearrange her insides to admit him.

Simon's icy blue clashed with her deep green as he leaned down until his lips hovered just over her own mouth. Avery's pants were hot against his face and she cast her nervous expression away; this was when he decided her rules meant nothing and took what was his. More intimate than her pussy being creamed, Simon was definitely about to kiss her.

She had nowhere to run. He held her down, and with one large hand fisted in her hair he tilted her mouth to meet the slant of his a little better. He did not touch their lips, though; he only waited. He was surprisingly patient but Avery squirmed underneath him as best she could in discomfort.

"Please don't," she breathed. "Simon, I--"

He swallowed her protests.

Avery drowned, mouth falling open.
 
Simon couldn't quite explain why he did it. As Dr. Jennings tumultuous orgasm subsided beneath him, his right hand slid onto her throat. When his own climax hit, he squeezed.

Somehow the control he wielded over her enhanced his pleasure. Though his own sexual experience was limited, he couldn't recall cumming this hard ever. Perhaps it was merely the sex itself. But perhaps it was holding her life in his hand.

That was perhaps exaggerated. He put pressure on her throat to be sure, but he wasn't strangling her. Not entirely. She could still wheeze a little; enough to get by.

But the potential that he could take it away . . . . Yes, he could see that in her eyes. Part of her feared him. And part of her liked it. The way her green eyes stared up at him bespoke a hunger for more.

He couldn't say how long it all lasted. Minutes seemed to tick past, but it was probably just a fraction of that. Wasn't the average orgasm merely a manner of seconds?

But in surveying the aftermath, perhaps it had been a bit longer than average. The cylindrical bulge along her belly now had a more oblong shape. She moaned aloud about how much cum he'd pumped into her womb. The visual evidence certainly seemed to support it.

Simon could have lingered comfortably in this position, but he suspected that with her legs still high in the air, the professor might like a respite. He pulled out of her slowly, his cock still amazingly stiff despite the immense load he'd blown.

She in turn moaned as her insides began to rearrange themselves. The massive intrusion had stretched her beyond anything she'd expected, but the resilient flesh now sought to contract back to its original state.

When the enormous cockhead slid out of her, Simon could hear an audible pop as her flesh clutched at it. For all her resistance to letting him bury his rod within her, Dr. Jennings seemed most reluctant to let him go.

A short gush of cum mixed with her own juices followed his exit. Dr. Jennings clapped a hand over her pussy, willing the muscles closed. She'd worked hard to obtain the jism flooding her interior. It would be a shame to let half of it leak out of her onto the bed.

As the professor sank back onto the bed, Simon leaned over her. The swell in her belly was consolidating into a smaller sphere higher up as her womb collected all that thick semen. He liked the view. Could she perhaps take some more.

He leaned into her face. Her carefully applied makeup has not survived the ordeal intact. Mascara had been streaked with tears. Perspiration and incidental contact from her vigorous writhing had left smudges on her cheeks and smeared her lipstick.

"You are so beautiful," he declared with utter sincerity.

The compliment seemed to please her, but panic rose in her eyes as he leaned in. He hovered mere centimeters from her lips as she whispered a plea for him to stop. He lingered several heartbeats, but then proceeded to kiss her.

Why? Partly he enjoyed kissing. It was also the one act of intimacy he had significant experience in performing. He could not understand why it bothered her so. He'd split her apart and pumped her womb full of cum with far less complaint than this. But he had to admit, her steadfast opposition only made the act more appealing.

He made sure 1it was a good one. Their lips locked and his tongue teased at hers. Nothing too aggressive, just a firm demonstration of his presence. He parted with a smile. "Mmmm, now wasn't that just delicious?"

"I bet you are just raring to go again, aren't you Professor?" he inquired facetiously. The truth was that Dr. Jennings looked like she'd just finished a heavy workout. He'd sooner expect her to ask for a nap than more sex.

He looked down to his own cock. Not fully erect now, but it was still thick and huge with promise. "I know I am," he continued. "Hope you've got room in there," he concluded, tapping her swollen abdomen.

Grunting softly, he rolled off her and lay down beside Dr. Jennings on the bed. "How about you climb on top this time?" He suggested. "Never had a girl on top before. Supposed to be fun."
 
Avery hadn't wanted him to kiss her because of this exact reason: he tasted exquisite and even though he had been a virgin up until a few minutes ago, boy, could he ever kiss! Avery particularly loved kissing and wanted to keep doing that with Simon, but knowing that she'd touch her husband with the same lips that had touched another man in what may only be a few short hours made her stomach roll again with that uncomfortable feeling. Still, Simon had the ability to make her putty in his hands if he chose.

Yes baby she thought deliriously, that was fucking amazing!

Especially when he pulled back to look at her with those soft eyes and call her beautiful. How long had it been since Allan had complimented her? Avery didn't recall.

She turned her flushed red face away in embarrassment. Best not to let him see how weak he made her - if he knew that he had any other power over her he would seize it and Avery would never be able to gain the upper hand again. She had to play her cards close to her chest.

When he climbed off and laid next to her on his back, Avery couldn't help but let out a giggle at his comment.

"Oh, Simon - you've never had a girl before me, period, on your back or otherwise," she teased. Thinking about how she manage to pull this off was a good distraction from remembering the ghost of his mouth on hers though so she raised herself on shaky knees and straddled his hips. As soon as gravity took hold of her there was another big gush of Simon's cum expelled from her insides no matter how tightly she clenched to keep it inside.

She rubbed her moist pussy over the fat slab of cock meat before she reached down and tried to guide it back inside her. It was difficult with only one hand and two didn't give her the balance she needed so Simon helped her, one hand on her hip and the other wrapped around the base of his prick as Avery fit the flanged head just against the rim of her vagina.

Insertion was more comfortable this time but it still took a minute or two for her to be able to work the head into her innermost depths. After that, Avery impaled herself inch by inch. Now that she knew she could take it she wasn't as slow as the first time but this new angle allowed for total penetration and by the time she finally settled in his lap she was already tuckered from accepting the monumental penis. It battered her insides and she took a great big gasp at the immense pain of forcing his cock so hard against her cervix in order to accept him.

Because Simon's cock was not only thick but also long, Avery had to rise straight up onto her knees and sink back down into his lap on every thrust. It was taxing effort on the body but she was stubborn and had agreed to let him take her for a ride. After a while, Simon began to sense that she was struggling and he reached out with his free hand and grasped her other hip. With powerful lunges, Simon plowed her.

Avery hollered at the stab against the opening to her womb but her eyes rolled back in her head and a dopey smile crawled across her face.

She might be insane but she really did like the way that hurt.

"Fuh-fucking shit, Simon," she babbled.

"C'mon baby, give it to me just like that. Ohhhhh yeah. That feels so good - I've never had a man bone me as thoroughly as you do," she admitted. "You are going to make some naughty girl happy some day with equipment like this."
 
Dr. Jennings did not need to be told twice. She hooked her leg over his body and began positioning herself over him. It required a bit of gymnastics on her part and a helping hand from him before she could line it up. Her shirt stature and his overly long cock proved tricky from her position.

Despite having just been fucked by it, she moaned nearly as much as the first time as she sank the pillar inside her. She cursed and grunted about his being too big for her the entire time. Must have taken more than a minute before the last few inches disappeared. Even then, she had to force the last little bit with a series of sharp thrusts before she could rest herself entirely.

Being on bottom wasn't quite the experience Simon had expected. Now he wasn't the one in control. Dr. Jennings set the pace.

A rather slow one at that. Because of his size, Dr. Jennings wound up doing long strokes that rose her high up on her knees before descending again. The range of movement felt good on his throbbing cock, but it wasn't quite as speedy as he liked.

That said, the visual experience was much improved. Dr. Jennings loomed over him, which put her lovely tits right above him. He'd dreamed of boobs ever since the girls his age started to develop, but the professor was something even beyond that.

He also found her pussy rather mesmerizing as well. Watching those lips slide along his cock with every languid stroke was delightful. It seemed impossible that human flesh could stretch that far, but there her tender little snatch was wrapped around his tree trunk of a cock

Dr. Jennings seemed to really enjoy it. She stopped a couple times and trembled. He couldn't tell if she was having really quiet orgasms or if she was stopping just short of climax merely to edge herself to something more powerful.

The position he was in made it easy for him to keep pace. Though he wanted to flip her over and start jackhammering her, he could only lift his hips a couple of inches to meet her descent. Consequently, he was lasting far longer this time. He just lay there as his cock throbbed with need, growing harder and thicker with each passing minute.

It helped that Dr. Jennings seemed impressed. "I've never had a man bone me as thoroughly as you do,. she gasped. She ran her hand down her abdomen, tracing the thick bulge.
" You are going to make some naughty girl happy some day with equipment like this."

Simon grinned up at her. "You have someone in mind, Doc? Because till I meet this girl, I'm going to have to keep fucking you."
 
His last comment made something akin to uncertainty settle in her bones. Those words made it seem like Simon had no plans to end this “relationship” between them and that he might try to encourage it to last longer than originally agreed upon. Avery might have to put in a more concentrated effort to divert his interest.

But she couldn’t think about that right now.

Raising up out of his lap into her knees on each stroke stole her breath and caused her to pause and catch it. It also made her struggle to regain her composure and stave off the trembles that each drag of the ridges and veins on his cock invoked as he let her ride him. Avery was sufficiently winded and her orgasm was so close to the surface but she wasn’t ready to climb off that monster phallus; it still made her proud that she’d managed to take it all and escort Simon to places he’d never been before.

She leaned down and rubbed her body along his sweaty chest. Her breasts pillowed between them and she almost couldn’t reach his mouth with hers due to the obstacle they provided. Now that Simon had destroyed that barrier between them and claimed her lips, Avery was addicted.

Simon was a good kisser. He seemed to adapt to her own style very well but his intrinsic dominance came out in the way he guided her mouth and practically devoured her. Avery couldn’t help herself.

Her pouty red lips mashed against his and she stroked a tongue over his lips teasingly. When Simon opened his mouth to allow their tongues to tangle, Avery pulled back and shot a coy look in his direction.

She smirked.

“It’s that good for you, huh? Oh baby, I promised it would be... But I don’t know that fucking a woman twice your age is the best solution. I’m sure we can find you a sweet little freshman to split open,” she laughed.

With much effort, Avery rose up in her knees again and dropped down decidedly. She planned on at least two more orgasms so she didn’t see why she shouldn’t chase her pleasure more single-mindedly.

Was it wrong to be a bit selfish?
 
Despite her initial reluctance, Dr. Jennings seemed rather keen on Simon's lips now. She paused periodically in her gasps and moans to intertwine her tongue with his.

The rest of the time, she usually kept her lips near his ear, clutching him close as her hips ground against him. Mixed between her inarticulate sounds of pleasure were a host of emphatic declarations. Sometimes she extolled how good she felt. Other times she decried how much his size hurt. She'd winge about how she couldn't take much more only to then encourage him to stay hard for her till she could cum twice more.

Being hard for her was no problem. Dr. Jennings' pussy felt divine as she slid up and down his engorged pole. The way her glorious breasts scraped against him only added to his lust. His heart thudded heavily in his chest, seemingly echoing in his head with every pulse.

The staying hard, however, was more challenge. He thought for sure he would lose it when her body convulsed against him the first time. Dr. Jennings slammed against him, burying the tip of his cock as deep as it would go. She cried aloud with such libidinous ferocity that he very nearly followed her over the edge.

Trying not to climax after that became infinitely harder. Her pussy made audible squishing sounds as she slid up and down his shaft. His cock was so engorged that it hurt and each passing second it felt like it swelled a little bigger, a little harder. His balls felt like enormous lead weights. Dr. Jennings diatribe of moans, invective, and exultation only pushed him that much closer. God, he wanted to cum.

Her words finally did him in. Dr. Jennings talked about maybe finding him a nice freshman to fuck. Hid mind flooded with a vision of the voluptuous Dr. Jennings and a lithe co-ed taking turns sucking his cock, each begging for the opportunity to be the one to fuck him. Two beauties each breathlessly declaring that he was far too big for him whilst eagerly trying to bury his oversized cock as deep as it would go.

Forehead sweaty with effort, Simon growled as the last of his will slipped away. With hands on her hips, he slammed her down hard, plunging the tip of his massive cock deeper than ever before. His words disappeared in an inarticulate roar as the first of many thick jets of hot cum flooded into her.

 
Avery screamed.

It felt like a hot poker being shoved up her rear end when Simon grasped her hips and simultaneously buried himself inside her to the root.

Only the feeling of the hot cum acting as a balm to soothe the ache made it feel any better as he rutted against her and worked hard to empty his balls inside her. Avery’s upper body collapsed onto his and she asked brokenly into the sweaty flesh of his throat. The sheets underneath them were absolutely soaked and Avery did manage to realize that here was no saving them - her credit card would probably be charged for the extra damages.

But Simon seemed more than pleased as he fired the last salvos inside her.

The grip he had on her hips was tight and Avery wouldn’t be surprised to find large handprints there in the morning.

She had to try several times to gather her breath in order to speak.

“Oh my God,” she finally managed. Her abdomen was throbbing and not in the good way - it really did feel like all the pressure of his pushing against her sensitive innards had ruptured or rearranged some things but that was impossible, so she just attributed it to the molten punch against her cervix.

“Fuck Simon... I... I don’t even...”

She didn’t even know what she was trying to say.

As she rested against his chest and listened to his bounding heartbeat while she caught her breath and tried to get the cramping in her belly to subside, Avery’s eyelashes fluttered. She didn’t even have the energy to dislodge him from inside her before she fell asleep in his arms.
 
Simon was dimly aware of Dr. Jennings screaming and convulsing atop him midway through his climax. He couldn't make out her words, assuming she was actually using any. The pounding of his heart in his head muddled all other sounds.

As he sank back onto the bed, she followed. Her face laid against his neck and she proceeded to gasp and sigh and moan with her lips almost touching his throat. Occasionally there were potentially discernible words within the muffled jumble of sounds: fuck, God, deep, through, hurt, broken, mind, good, big, never, etc. But the deciperable snippets were too brief to puzzle any meaning out of.

Her orgasm lasted considerably longer than his. Her pussy continued to squeeze and tremble against his cock for quite a while. His heartbeat had downshifted from gallop to light jog by the time her body stiffened, then went limp atop him. Dr. Jennings mumbled "Fuck Simon... I... I don’t even...” Her words trailed off and then ended in a soft exhale. Her breathing slowed and he gradually realized that she'd fallen asleep atop him.

Simon wasn't sure what the protocol was. He hadn't been in this situation before. Was he supposed to just lay here? Or should he move her? Did that adage about sleeping dogs also apply to unconscious naked women?

Ultimately he opted to do nothing. He was feeling tired, too. Dr. Jennings had taken a lot more out of him than just his cum. And the warm weight of her atop him wasn't too bad. He closed his eyes and rested.

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
Simon awoke some time later. Exactly how much time had passed, he was unsure. The blinds had been drawn when he got here and the room lights were still on, so that provided no clue. But his skin felt cool and sticky, so there'd been time enough for their sweat and sexual fluids to dry.

At some point, Dr. Jennings had slid off his chest, their sexual joinder finally parted. His limp cock lay heavily on his abdomen. Her left arm still draped across his torso near his shoulders as she curled against him.

Dr. Jennings was still asleep, so he slipped out from her grasp carefully so as not to disturb her. He emptied his bladder in the restroom and made a quick effort to clean up some of the mess with a damp washcloth. A shower would definitely be needed at some point, but he thought perhaps he should do that at his place rather than lingering.

He returned to the room and put on his pants. While doing so, he admired Dr. Jennings sprawled form on the bed. Her hair and makeup were in considerable disarray, but damn if she wasn't still fucking beautiful. Hmmm. Perhaps she'd be up for one more?

The familiar buzz of a vibrating smartphone distracted him from his libido. He checked his, but saw nothing of interest. Must be hers. He tracked it to her purse and glanced at the screen.

Hmm. Mostly the usual Facebook alerts, a warning of possible rain tomorrow, etc. But there was a litany of texts from someone listed only as "Allan". First couple seemed kinda friendly. Maybe even flirty. Next were a bit miffed about not getting any response. Seemed to be getting more upset. But most recent one really caught Simon's attention.

He reached down and shook Dr. Jennings by the shoulder till she groaned that she was awake. He held out the phone as she turned her head towards him. "Hey Doc, there's somebody named Allan texting you saying they're 'Almost done here. Headed home soon'."
 
She blinked sleepy green eyes at him, trying to understand what was going on after being woken so suddenly from her sleep.

It took a few seconds before her brain wrapped around the words he’d spoken.

“Fuck!” She cursed, practically throwing herself out of the bed. It was only when she was tugging on her panties that she paused, remembering. She had told Allan that she might not be home tonight, but she probably shouldn’t push her luck in case he called around looking for her. She didn’t have to rush but she shouldn’t stay, either.

Her pace slowed down significantly but she still dressed and gathered her things.

As she did so, she addressed Simon.

“Thanks. This was a good distraction but I’m headed out - my husband calls,” she stated firmly, brooking no room for argument. Finally, she slipped into her shoes and turned to meet Simon’s eyes.

“I’ll see you in class next week. I trust you’ll be able to manage the rest of the weekend now that you’ve had your fix. Goodbye Simon,” Avery said, striding forward to grasp the doorknob. “I’ll settle the bill on my way out.”

******

Allan was snoring when she climbed into the bed and pressed herself against his back. She’d showered in hopes of ridding herself of Simon’s musk but she still felt the anxiety that Allan would smell another man on her. No amount of scrubbing had made her feel clean enough.

With a small kiss pressed above his spine, Avery rolled into her back and stared at the ceiling.

Sleep didn’t come.

Even though she’d technically cheated on her husband last week, this felt different. Sucking Simon’s dick was a far cry from actually fucking him - it was the only time Avery had ever felt compelled to step out in her husband and it wasn’t because she wanted to.

Well - she had but...

Avery had more control than that. After the encounter in her office it was all supposed to end. Nothing more was ever supposed to happen. But Simon had blackmailed her and forced her to do something that had an irreversible impact on both her marriage and the rest of her life.

But Simon hadn’t exactly “forced” her. And after the first time, what was to stop her from walking away? Avery had mounted his hips of her own accord.

What had she done?

Avery cried silently for the life she’d given up.
 
Husband. Right. Simon had noted the ring on the professor's finger, so part of him knew she was married. Still, it'd been easy enough to forget in the moment.

Now the guy had a name: Allan. And Dr. Jennings was rushing home to him.

He had a instinct to stop her. He wanted her. She ought to be his. She was his now. He'd fucked her so hard that she'd practically collapsed on top of him. Why should she be running off with someone else?

But that was just thinking with his dick. She was married. With a kid, right? And definitely a job. She was also older, so that meant a whole other life with responsibilities and commitments outside this hotel room. A whole other life he wasn't a part of. Couldn't be a part of.

No, it had to be this way. She could step outside her real life to fuck him, but she had to go back. And he couldn't follow. It had to be this way.

Simon watched her gather herself together. It was a little like watching the evening reverse itself. Her disheveled appearance was swiftly tamed into a rough approximation of the beauty that had first greeted him.

Still rough, though. Would her husband notice the marks on her body where Simon's hands had squeezed her tight? Would he notice how she moved as if sore or hurt, her hand resting atop her belly? Would he notice how her lips were slightly puffy from fierce kisses?

Simon found himself unable to feel any sympathy for this Allan. Yeah, cheating with another guy's girl was a bit of a duck move. But Dr. Jennings had been the one to start it. Maybe that meant she was a nympho slut who couldn't resist fucking around. But that didn't seem very likely. Nympho sluts seemed more like another bit of porn industry fiction than reality.

More likely she was fucking around because things weren't so great at home. So probably this Allan guy was partly to blame. Maybe all to blame. But probably not some innocent victim of his slut wife. So fuck him. Simon needn't feel sorry for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dr. Jennings looked her usual self again when next he saw her. Didn't look like anything had changed. But then if her marriage had blown up because she was fucking some barely legal college student in a hotel room, would it be visible?

He still wanted her. He'd wondered if it'd be one of those things where the wanting would diminish after the having. Nope. The tingling in his groin hadn't changed now. He still lusted for her.

Simon gave himself praise for his restraint in not seeking her out immediately after classroom. See? He wasn't ruled by his libido. Not entirely.

He waited for her first office hours instead. He slipped past her door in the waning minutes. No other students outside, so they shouldn't be interrupted. Still, he locked the door, just in Casey.

"Hey, Doc," he opened. "Been thinking about you." As if the expanding bulge along his left thigh wasn't sign enough.
 
Back
Top