How do you feel RIGHT this moment? "I'm ________________"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sore and cursing commercial garbage bin companies. Who's idea was it to make the bins higher than the average person's height?

Sorry to hear that Kaena, and probably some idiot's idea. People are full of stupid ideas, I really hate people... damn them

Sorry to hear that Kaena, and probably some idiot's idea. People are full of stupid ideas, I really hate people... damn them

I ended up trying to stand on a milk crate to dump the garbage and it tipped and I fell onto the garbage can, flattening it and scrapping my arm on the bumper of the truck parked in front of the bin. *sighs* gonna be bruised tomorrow

I ended up trying to stand on a milk crate to dump the garbage and it tipped and I fell onto the garbage can, flattening it and scrapping my arm on the bumper of the truck parked in front of the bin. *sighs* gonna be bruised tomorrow

that sucks, I hope it doesn't get too sore. Not to ask the obvious question, but how tall are you?

yeah, whoever designed those sucks. Or was trying to keep children out of them. Or has a grudge against midgets. Not quite sure which.

Or all of the above lol. Oh well, I will just have to get the guy that works before me to dump the garbage before he leaves. I am not taking the chance again.

Or all of the above lol. Oh well, I will just have to get the guy that works before me to dump the garbage before he leaves. I am not taking the chance again.

How dare he not anyway. I don't mean to start some kind of debate here, but there are some things I think a man should at least offer to do for a woman.

How dare he not anyway. I don't mean to start some kind of debate here, but there are some things I think a man should at least offer to do for a woman.

:) Well he does as little as he can it seems. Oh well, at least I only work there one day a week and if I get my new job, then probably wont be there anymore.

I can appreciate doing as little as possible, but really, there are some things that should just be done. Besides, doing something keeps you around while doing as little as possible, there's an art to it really.

Well good luck with the job :)

I can appreciate doing as little as possible, but really, there are some things that should just be done. Besides, doing something keeps you around while doing as little as possible, there's an art to it really.

Well good luck with the job :)

Thanks. I already did my work placement at this new job, so I am hoping that gives me a one up on the other candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back