Anyone done wax play?

wax play

This can be really fun"""" At the start drip it from a distance from the skin. It will cool some as it falls. When you reach a need for more pain,,, then you get closer to the skin. Enjoy,,, we did "
 
yep we have incorporated this before now.
I believe that candles for that purpose have a lower melting point, i remember leaving an ornate one on a window sill and it deformed ( whereas the 'normal' ones didn't)....
best that the 'giver' tries it on themselves first from varying heights, remembering that trying it on say a forearm is going to be different to a breast/pussy.

as with other sensation play, again better to start off gentle as the receiver will get accustomed to the feeling....
 
Yes, have tried and liked it. Either start with candles for that purpose, or go for the cheapest white paraffin wax candles you can find. These have the lowest melting point of commercial candles, adding colours and perfumes and stuff raises the melting temperature. As a sort of rough guide, the higher the quality of the candle, the higher the temerature. I've heard that beeswax candles are extremely hot, so be careful. Oh, and fine toothed steel combs are great for getting wax out of body hair.

Enjoy!!

SV
 
It can make an absolute mess. Make sure that you use old sheets or something that you don't mind getting ruined by the wax.

Also a good idea to have a bucket of water handy just in case.

A great tip is to use a really blunt bread knife to scrape the dried wax off the person, drip cold water over the area, wax and repeat.
 
It can make an absolute mess. Make sure that you use old sheets or something that you don't mind getting ruined by the wax.

Also a good idea to have a bucket of water handy just in case.

A great tip is to use a really blunt bread knife to scrape the dried wax off the person, drip cold water over the area, wax and repeat.

Hope this isn't a silly question, but what's the bucket of water for, in case you start a fire?

I really like the tip, may have to try that once we get started!
:rose:
 
All of the above, love it, and using ice in contrast with the wax is amazing!

Oh and rubbing down the 'victim' with some NON-petroleum body lotion makes cleanup easier.
 
Love it. I used a plastic table cloth to contain the mess. Feels totally different if you drip it than if your partner surprises you with it. Taking it off is another challenge. Fun stuff because I like temperature and sensation play. Difficult for my partner because he loathes to the point of near phobias, messes.

I've heard type of wax and color of it can affect temperature. Doing research on this subject is a good thing. I don't remember the deets of when I when I did it or I'd share them.

:rose:
 
I really like wax play, but i remember I was very nervous and I cried the first time, however the second time I was calm because I knew what I would felt and from that moment I have started to love it :)
 
My partner and I have played with wax for ages. We recently switched over to those massage oil candles because the wax can definitely burn, and picking hard, dry wax off your skin can be unpleasant.
The massage oil candles don't leave burn marks and the oil can be rubbed into the skin. We've found it softens up the skin, leaving it more sensitive to other things. The wax seemed to desensitize skin, in my opinion/experience.
 
There are some cool websites that give the melting point of different kinds of wax. I recommend paraffin to begin. Then you can try different types to get a hotter burn. Soy is great too.
 
Back
Top