Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmm....I think I'll have one of those strawberry muffins with my hot chocolate. And, DDGirl, if you need help making the brownies, just let me know. If you want to keep the recipe a secret, I won't look....but I would like to lick the bowl! :)

I have a convection oven...I can make at least 3 pans at a time.

OK then...I get one pan...You all can split the rest. :D ;)

Mmmm....I think I'll have one of those strawberry muffins with my hot chocolate. And, DDGirl, if you need help making the brownies, just let me know. If you want to keep the recipe a secret, I won't look....but I would like to lick the bowl! :)

Wait...can I lick something too????

*hands you a strawberry muffin* enjoy!

I don't mind sharing my brownies recipe, I got it out of one of my cookbooks. The recipe for my triple chocolate chip cookies is one I won't share.

*hands you a strawberry muffin* enjoy!

I don't mind sharing my brownies recipe, I got it out of one of my cookbooks. The recipe for my triple chocolate chip cookies is one I won't share.

Thank you! *takes a bite, licking lips* I don't bake much...but I bet I'd love those cookies...and since you don't like chocolate, more for me to lick! :D

Thank you! *takes a bite, licking lips* I don't bake much...but I bet I'd love those cookies...and since you don't like chocolate, more for me to lick! :D

I'm not a big fan of chocolate or cookies but I like them. They never lasts long in my house especially when my mother and sister are visiting.

if they are both making it, does that mean they are both the beaters?

:rolleyes:

Yes, and according to my kids they're the best brownies in the world. They have milk chocolate chips in them and I use chocolate syrup instead of unsweetened cocoa/chocolate. Oh and the frosting is made with milk chocolate chips.

Why don't you hold off on making them til tomorrow night? We can eat them while watching the game. ;)

Go Habs!

Sorry guys...not much of a pastry fan, but I loves me my brownies. And these sound superb! So...two's company and all that... :D

Why don't you hold off on making them til tomorrow night? We can eat them while watching the game. ;)

Go Habs!

Sorry guys...not much of a pastry fan, but I loves me my brownies. And these sound superb! So...two's company and all that... :D

Afternoon MW

The game is Thursday night and I'm going to miss it :(

Afternoon MW

The game is Thursday night and I'm going to miss it :(

Yeah...found out it was Thursady after I logged off. The Flyers start tomorrow, maybe we watch that instead. ;)

Too bad you'll miss it, I like watching Ovechkin.

Yeah...found out it was Thursady after I logged off. The Flyers start tomorrow, maybe we watch that instead. ;)

Too bad you'll miss it, I like watching Ovechkin.

You can watch the Flyers.

I have parent/teacher meeting Thursday night at my youngest's school...3.5 hours commute for a 30 min meeting. :rolleyes:

I'll be able to listen to part of the game on my cell phone, but doesn't work in the metro.

You can watch the Flyers.

I have parent/teacher meeting Thursday night at my youngest's school...3.5 hours commute for a 30 min meeting. :rolleyes:

I'll be able to listen to part of the game on my cell phone, but doesn't work in the metro.

Can you get the teacher to watch with you..:D

Howdy folks...just checking in...

I can't watch the game on my cell phone. I get FM radio on my cell so I can listen to it in French.

Maybe the teacher can pull in a TV??? Get it on a computer?

Just tossing out ideas here...oh and "in French" that would not help me...I am the typical ugly american....:rolleyes:

Maybe the teacher can pull in a TV??? Get it on a computer?

Just tossing out ideas here...oh and "in French" that would not help me...I am the typical ugly american....:rolleyes:

Nah I'll just listen to it when I can. Seems there's always a hockey game on when I have to go to one of the schools.

I always watch hockey on tv in French.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back