Guys, How did you know you were into guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first sexual experience with another person

I knew I could get into guys the moment my cock erupted with five or six large squirts of semen into another man's mouth, which took place following several hours of his slow and careful seduction. At that final moment, I was on top, fucking his mouth as he reclined on a sofa in his living room. I came so much that he choked just trying to handle this enormous eruption.

He apologized for choking! What a nice man. He knew how to build me up to a glorious climax. Since then, I have enjoyed the sexual company of both men and women.
 
Had never given it much thought but always liked when flipping through various mags or watching porn I was drawn to seeing a dick being played with, being sucked, watching it slide in and out of the women, and seeing one as it shot off. Fast forward and I met this incredible woman who has became my wife now but she was very open minded and very open sexually and would always talk about different fantasies and scenarios that turned her on, it eventually led to her talking about wanting to see 2 guys touching and sucking each other. We talked about it and the more we discussed the more I felt drawn to trying it, we watches bi porn and talked about it and decided to try it, started online watching guys on cams jerk off while we played and led to us finding a bi guy to join us. After that first time I realized having a guy in the middle just added to the fun for us and have enjoyed the occasional bi fun since.
 
I am not turned on by guys so much as I have always been just interested in most things related to sex. My friend and I fooled around when we were young enough to know what felt good, but not old enough to know what exactly to do. Since then, I have been interested in playing around with a cock - although, I have zero interest in having a non-sexual relationship with a man. Never had a chance to repeat my younger days though.
 
Agreed. No interest in non sexual relationship what so ever. Just interested in clock and ass. I find the male body to be beautiful as long as it's cared for and kept up. And although sex with a woman will always be best, man on man feels great also.
 
Never been into guys, which may sound strange if you've read some of my posts, but it's true. I'm not into guys, I just really like cock.
 
When did you realize you were into guys and what happened to seal the deal?

I have considered myself straight all my life. It was only a few years ago that I stumbled across images and video of shemales. I should be utterly horrified. But seeing them shocked me that I was incredibly turned on, especially when I saw guys being topped.

That led me to chatting one night in a gay men's room on the old MSN website. I was astonished at the welcome I received when I explained who I was, and not a little turned on. I have never felt romantic desires for men, and never will. But I find myself aroused when I see gay porn, especially shots of guys swallowing a load. Not the shots where they stick their tongue out, but where the cock is directly injecting a torrent of hot sperm down their throat, or it's squirting back out of their lips as the guy keeps pulsing his cock deep into their mouth and throat.

And I find too, that bareback sex totally arouses me. I have never had the chance to bottom, but I fantasize about it a lot. When I see a guy take a load in his ass, and the top keeps relentlessly fucking him, I go crazy.

Yes, I know. It's completely irresponsible. Bareback sex is dangerous. Yet, I dream of having a cock inside me, especially after reading stories others have posted about the experience. I fear the pain of getting started, the bleeding, and all the complications. Yet, I can only imagine the rolling orgasms that men must feel.

I guess this all makes sense in a weird way, given that I am a people-pleaser. I have been with guys a couple of times, giving head and loving it. Those last few seconds before a guy cums in my mouth are indescribable. It was better than I imagined it would be, and I want more.

Yet, I try to suppress my feelings. Often, they go away for weeks at a time. Then, suddenly, they come roaring back to the point where it's an overwhelming, illogical desire. I cannot explain why. But it's an unstoppable feeling.

Does any of this make sense? I would love to hear your perspective and experience.
 
Never been into guys, which may sound strange if you've read some of my posts, but it's true. I'm not into guys, I just really like cock.

Sometimes it starts with a cock....it often leads to other body parts ;)
 
Never been into guys, which may sound strange if you've read some of my posts, but it's true. I'm not into guys, I just really like cock.

I'm the exact opposite...

I do care for men -- namely butch, muscular, hairy, handsome men with a heart. I never craved or obsessed about cock.

I just accepted the fact that to crave men you accept that cock cums with the territory. Still, nothing beats kissing, hugging, sleeping next to such a man, and (if possible) to put your cock inside him. There is nothing on earth more comforting and fulfilling than feeling your cock totally immersed in a hot, loving man. It is the closest intimacy two male souls can ever experience together.

As for looking or touching another man's junk, the balls are much more important than his cock. Balls gave him the testostrone to look, feel, act like a man as well as give him the potential to participate in the creation of a new life. It is an honor just to hold another man's balls for the male essence it gives his handsome body. A true loving friend/lover would protect his man's balls against all harm.

It is also no suprise to me just how close the balls are to a man's ass. His ass is the gateway to intimacy and complete contentment (not to mention intensity of sensation) of being inside a man, and his balls are nearby to remind you just how special this act is -- you are fucking a real MAN whom with his free will has given you access to his most vulnerable opening. He is allowing you to have emense pleasure with his body prone to accept your urges. What an ultimate honor and privileged position to be in...

I want my man to enjoy my company and want it also sometime again in the future, so if that mean playing with his cock, so be it. Just like carrying him into the bedroom if that makes him feel more special. A man who lets you return again and again into this most intimate act with him, has given you something most cherished -- his trust. You never want to use or abuse that trust...

Note: Sometimes a man is completely at ease and saturated with stimulation created by the mere presents of your cock inside him and mentally knowing that the top craves his manly body and ass more than anything else in the world can also be very erotic to him. He may even ask you to leave his cock alone so that he can focus on the stimulation he feels inside him...

A good top is focused on making sure the man on bottom has a wonderful time. After all, such handsome, manly, bottom men are vastly under-appreciated, blessings on this earth.
 
Last edited:
I was totally straight, wanked off thinking about the local girls (who were unavailable, of course), never thought about guys, never turned on in the school shower, etc.

Then I found a porn mag, a gay porn mag, thrown away in an alleyway. Not my thing but curious, and well, why not look and see what they get up to? I can still remember the exact moment - in the magazine was a photo story about one young guy driving his convertible and picking up another young guy hitchhiking. They drive they laugh, and then in one photo, the hitchhiker's cock is just poking out from under his cut-off jeans. WTF ... tingling sensation ... odd!

Next few photos have them stopped by the road and getting it on. In particular there were three photos of one fucking the other, tip of cock at the hole, cock pushed halfway in, and then cock buried nuts deep.

THAT became my new obsession. Can't remember the rest of the photos or story, can't remember what either of the guys looked like. But that sequence of three photos is etched on my brain.

It was years until I did something about it. None of my friends seemed curious. Just me and my fantasies to while away the morning glory hours. Only after an older neighbour made a double-entendre joke did I put two and two together. I got to spend a night with him on my next holiday from uni. To be honest, I didn't really 'fancy' him, but I was desperate to re-enact that magazine scene.
 
A friend and i played together back in school, untill we found girls. I never see a man as attractive as i do with a woman, but i am attracted to whĂ t is between the naval and knees on men.
 
My first encounter was with my best friend. We went everywhere together, He came to our house for a sleep over and we slept in the same bed. It started with cuddling and then kissing. We were both sort of shocked at what was happening. We were just wearing briefs and I asked if he wanted to take mine off. He said yes and asked me to do the same. We both had hardons.
He said he wanted to fuck me. I rolled on my side and he entered me. We didn't have any lube, so it was a little painful ( he was 7 1/2 in and thick). But then he hit my P spot and it was so hot.
He reached around and jacked me off as he fucked me.
The next week I went to his house and we switched roles. God I loved to fuck him. We had a great summer, fucking and got in to sucking as well.
Then he moved and we didn't see each other again. I contacted him about 15 years later. We were planning a get together when he was killed in plane crash.
Long story short, that was when I knew. I was in denial until about 2 years ago. Now I know I am Bi.

wow this so hot and a lot like how me and my best friend started...being back hot memories...
 
When I first reached puberty and I wanted to explore my sexuality. It was easier exploring with other horny guys than trying to find a girl. And ever since then I don't really care. I enjoy giving sexual pleasure to another human being ... man or woman ... and I enjoy receiving sexual pleasure from anybody too. It was a healthy beginning to an open look at sexuality.

Very well said. Can we close this thread now? HaHa
 
I never really thought about guys sexually until I was a freshman at college... Some beers with a male friend plus some porn mags led to some experimenting. I was confused at first but became comfortable with the fact that I was somewhat attracted to men, just not as much as women. I had experiences with several other guys before I settled down and got married.
 
Turned around -

Finally admitted it a few years ago. I was working as a museum volunteer and turned around in response to a question behind me and saw two young guys, very similar in appearance, slim, good looking - and I realized I would have done anything they asked me. All they asked for were directions. I was never really 'off' guys and never found mm or ff or any other combination less than interesting but usually out of reach. But in college I decided to focus on girls who were difficult enough to figure out without throwing guys into the mix!
 
I'm the exact opposite...

I do care for men -- namely butch, muscular, hairy, handsome men with a heart. I never craved or obsessed about cock.

I just accepted the fact that to crave men you accept that cock cums with the territory. Still, nothing beats kissing, hugging, sleeping next to such a man, and (if possible) to put your cock inside him. There is nothing on earth more comforting and fulfilling than feeling your cock totally immersed in a hot, loving man. It is the closest intimacy two male souls can ever experience together.

As for looking or touching another man's junk, the balls are much more important than his cock. Balls gave him the testostrone to look, feel, act like a man as well as give him the potential to participate in the creation of a new life. It is an honor just to hold another man's balls for the male essence it gives his handsome body. A true loving friend/lover would protect his man's balls against all harm.

It is also no suprise to me just how close the balls are to a man's ass. His ass is the gateway to intimacy and complete contentment (not to mention intensity of sensation) of being inside a man, and his balls are nearby to remind you just how special this act is -- you are fucking a real MAN whom with his free will has given you access to his most vulnerable opening. He is allowing you to have emense pleasure with his body prone to accept your urges. What an ultimate honor and privileged position to be in...

I want my man to enjoy my company and want it also sometime again in the future, so if that mean playing with his cock, so be it. Just like carrying him into the bedroom if that makes him feel more special. A man who lets you return again and again into this most intimate act with him, has given you something most cherished -- his trust. You never want to use or abuse that trust...

Note: Sometimes a man is completely at ease and saturated with stimulation created by the mere presents of your cock inside him and mentally knowing that the top craves his manly body and ass more than anything else in the world can also be very erotic to him. He may even ask you to leave his cock alone so that he can focus on the stimulation he feels inside him...

A good top is focused on making sure the man on bottom has a wonderful time. After all, such handsome, manly, bottom men are vastly under-appreciated, blessings on this earth.

What a beautiful story!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top