What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
scheherazade_79 said:
Mood: Lazy

I've been sick for about two weeks now. It's clearing up slowly, but I'm still coughing, sneezing, feeling washed out and just wanting to sleep.

Between one reason and another, this is the first day I'm able to completely rest, and I have no intention of leaving my bed. Instead, I'm going to be a geek and play Flight Simulator instead :cool:

Love and hugs to everyone :kiss:
Accepted gratefully. Love and hugs back. :heart:

neonlyte said:
Thanks Folks for the good wishes. Hopefully, it is just another round of strong antibiotics, that was only to be expected. I had an appointment date set for later in June. I wish he'd been more explicit, doesn't do to worry.

Chantily, I sympathise. The first lot I had to treat the borelliosis put me in hospital last year. The second treatment was ok, I have to take 400mg per day for 28 days, massive doses that don't make you feel good.
I missed this, but sending my best wishes now. :rose:

I have a great career, because I get orders to "create." (Requests really.) As my fellow creative people here will recognize, you gotta love that kind of "order." :D But before I launch into it it sets up a weird tension. There's the same hesitation that afflicts a person facing an onerous chore, like cutting the grass, or doing laundry. And yet I know that within minutes of starting I'll be lost in the flow - the best part of life for me, and many other creative people.

Just sitting here giggling to myself in a thoroughly evil way.

There's been a slight change to my working arrangements and the area I'll be covering... The 'slight change' will probably take me on a visit back to my old workplace from hell, where I'll be responsible for advising my ex-boss from hell on certain issues...

She's not going to like it. In her own words, I'm about as "useful as dead wood". But yet I'm still alive and kicking... and in a very respectable position :devil:

She has to choose betweeen swallowing her pride and doing what's right by the school, or keeping up the grudge and allowing the school to miss out on something very important.

I shouldn't laugh, but I am. I've got nothing to be ashamed about in facing her again, and I'm perfectly happy to do it. The question is, is she? :D :devil:

Roxanne Appleby said:
I have a great career, because I get orders to "create." (Requests really.) As my fellow creative people here will recognize, you gotta love that kind of "order." :D But before I launch into it it sets up a weird tension. There's the same hesitation that afflicts a person facing an onerous chore, like cutting the grass, or doing laundry. And yet I know that within minutes of starting I'll be lost in the flow - the best part of life for me, and many other creative people.

I'm jealous! :heart: :rose: :kiss:

Mood=giddy and bouncy :nana:

This morning in my email, I found an acceptance for a story I submitted. This one is for one of the annual print anthologies I've been reading for years. Now I just have to cross my fingers and hope my story doesn't get cut by the publishers. Even if it does, this is still a nice ego stroke... and heaven knows I could use any kind of stroking these day :rolleyes:

Last edited:
CeriseNoire said:
Mood=giggy and bouncy :nana:

This morning in my email, I found an acceptance for a story I submitted. This one is for one of the annual print anthologies I've been reading for years. Now I just have to cross my fingers and hope my story doesn't get cut by the publishers. Even if it does, this is still a nice ego stroke... and heaven knows I could use any kind of stroking these day :rolleyes:
Yay! Congrats, Cerise! :D :rose:

*dances with ya*

CeriseNoire said:
Mood=giddy and bouncy :nana:

Congrats Cerise :rose:

:nana: :nana:

Nervous. Our old family house is being auctioned tomorrow.

If it sells for a reasonable price we can move on, my wife can retire, and we can live a life of retired busy-ness.

If it doesn't sell, my finances are in a mess - with the taxman on my back.

Should be all over by about 2.30pm tomorrow BST.

Then on Saturday we have the official naming ceremony for our granddaughter, followed by a barbecue for 60 guests.

On Sunday? We sleep in...

Og

oggbashan said:

If it sells for a reasonable price we can move on, my wife can retire, and we can live a life of retired busy-ness.

Then on Saturday we have the official naming ceremony for our granddaughter, followed by a barbecue for 60 guests.

Og

*hugs* I'll have you in my prayers,love.

oggbashan said:

Og
I've got my fingers crossed for you so that your house sells for an obscene amount of money. :D

Good luck Og! How're you doing with selling the family home in general? I've never lived in one place long enough to truly feel a connection to the building itself so I don't know...

Elsie Grey said:
Lonely and unhappy (and self pitying...).

Elsie :rose:

xxx

You need your ass kicked. Hard.

Lonely? With us about?

Have a rose. :rose:

I'm so excited, my daughter has a 'real' boyfriend!!!

It makes me feel old but makes me proud so good!
They are on a date tonight shopping for grad shoes...did I say I was excited?
:nana: :nana: :rose: :nana:

Despite some irritations, I had a good day.

Nothing major accomplished, but that's ok too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back