Now See Here. . . (closed for FireyIce)

celestialdragon

his little one
Joined
May 7, 2013
Posts
25,323
Kayla Cobb chuckled as she sat up against the tree close to the baseball field, and pulled out a bottle of Jack Daniels and a bowl of marijuana out of her back pack.

"He won't find me here, no way," she said to herself, popping off the bottle cap and taking a swig. The 18 year old senior sighed as the bitter liquid hit the back of her throat.

She was a trouble maker, alright, and she always missed class for her daily drink and smoke. She tried to vary the classes, so they wouldn't be onto her, but she figured that one already had.

She lit up her bowl and took a few drags from it, coughing slightly. She tucked a strand of blonde hair behind her ear, her skin tanned from several summers spent outside, her green eyes already starting to glaze over in her high and drunkenness. She took another swig.

She was a bright young woman, but she was bored. The booze and drugs kept her life interesting, especially when she had an older brother who was a star student up at Princeton, and parents who made decent money.

She picked up her bowl and took another few drags. "This is a good batch," she said appreciatively, drinking her Jack.

She looked up toward the window where her class was and flipped it off.
 
Greg Smith was just starting his second year of teaching. He never realized, until he started last year, how hectic and stressful the beginning of the school year was on the faculty. He figured it was just as bad, if not worse, than the students if things weren't prepared well ahead of time. Luckily, he realized the small things like getting some fresh air helped a whole lot.

"Thank God I managed to get my break right after lunch," he thought to himself. At 25 he never figured he would be working as a teacher, especially with all the trouble he got into back in the day.

He moved his hands in his jet black hair as he started to head outside for some fresh air. The cool crisp air felt nice against his skin as he tried to get use to seeing the sunlight. It wasn't until he heard what sounded like a faint cough from around the building. Carefully he started to walk around the corner, noticing someone sitting behind the tree.

After last year he managed to become good at noticing smoke after catching a few kids breaking the rules last year. Apparently this year wasn't going to be any different. "Can I help you?" he asked as he walked towards Kayla, knowing he was going to catch her off guard.
 
Kayla heard her teacher approach, but didn't move to put the bowl away. "Hi, Mr. Smith! Nope, don't need no help here. I'm just fine and dandy. Why, can I help you?" she asked, her voice cheerful and slightly slurred. She took another swig of Jack in front of him, too stoned and drunk to move. She didn't mind, though. He was good looking, besides.
 
"Ah, Ms. Cobb, I see we're starting the year off on this path, I take it?" he inquired. He looked down at her with his brown eyes, trying to look into her green eyes and not too much on her chest which was being prominently displayed by her clothing.

"Man, we're just jumping the ladder this year, aren't we?" he asked as he saw both the bowl and bottle. "What is it, senior year means up the game a bit?"
 
"This ain't jumpin', nope. Me jumpin' would be harder drugs, like, dunno, meth," Kayla said, laughing. "Mr. Smith, you're really naive!"

Her tank top shifted as she stretched, showing off her ample breasts, her jeans tightly hugging her legs. "You want some? Top shelf," she said, holding up the bottle of Jack. She took another drag of her bowl.
 
Greg took the Jack and started to pour it out right in front of her. "No more drinking for you, Kayla," he told her. "I'm hoping you didn't pay too much for your vices today because I'd want a refund if I were you," he said as he took the bowl and turned it over. He watched Kayla's expression on her face as the wind blew the remaining pieces of marijuana and scattered them into the grass.

"I think that I might let you go with a warning, since it's the last day of the first week of school for you," he said. "I'd hate you to miss a whole week's worth of school to start the year off. Besides, having you in class is probably more punishment than suspending you," he said with a smirk on his face. "But," he paused as he looked around, "I may need some convincing," he told her as she sat on the ground.
 
Kayla snorted. "Oh? And what convincing could you POSSIBLY need? You don't got much proof it was me anyhow. Not unless you lift my prints and do DNA testin'. Besides, I got plenty more where that came from. It won't be the last." The buzz was starting to lift, but she was still in the haze of THC and alcohol.
 
Greg turned the bottle upside down and watched as a few drops hit her tank top. "You may be right, but my breath doesn't reek of alcohol and drugs with a few drops on my clothing," he stated as he looked down at her. "So I'm sure my word would win against yours," he pointed out.

"Besides," he said as he sat down and leaned into her and whispered into her ear, "I want to know if the rumors are true. You know, about you being easy?" he said in a semi-seductive voice as he moved a few strands of her blonde hair back.

Greg started to caress Kayla's sides, gently brushing the sides of her breasts as he whispered in her ear.
 
Kayla scoffed, but she did shiver as he whispered in her ear and touched her gently. "I ain't THAT easy. Only with guys who are willin' to pay the price. I don't mean money, either. They gotta pay in some other way. Christ, a woman mentions she likes to fuck, and suddenly she's easy." She rolled her eyes.
 
Greg leaned back a bit. "What is your price, besides avoiding suspension?" he asked inquisitively. He still slowly continued to gently massage her body as he looked into her eyes, waiting for an answer.

"And, yes, usually if you mention you like to fuck that usually gives you the impression that you're easy," he pointed out to her.
 
"Just 'cause I like to doesn't necessarily mean it, though. I have a friend, she's only been with one guy, and she likes to fuck, and guys don't think she's easy!" Kayla insisted. It felt really good, him massaging her.

"And my price, besides suspension, which we both know you won't do?" she asked with a smirk. This wasn't the first time he caught her, and he hadn't suspended her. "Hmm. . . I want to be able to drink my booze. The pot isn't the big deal, it's the booze. There are so many. . . IDIOTS in the school, and my booze is the way I cope with that so I don't punch them in the face. Also, I want reimbursement for the pot you just wasted. The alcohol I steal from my parents, so that's not an issue. But the pot? I gotta pay for that, and that was a real good batch I had."
 
"You are so cute trying to negotiate," he said to her. "Here's my counter offer. The pot is gone, that's your fault, not mine. So I'm not going to pay for it." He started to be a little more brazen with his hands and started to give Kayla's breasts some more attention.

"As far as the booze," he said, "you don't get to drink that easily. A bottle? Really? Haven't you heard of a flask?" he asked her. "And you're getting 3 days of after school detention. So you won't be suspended and it'll just be for you skipping class," he told her.
 
Kayla chuckled and held up a flask from her bag. "Filled with beer," she confided. "Good stuff, too. Today's Angry Orchard. But the Jack is REALLY what helps. 2 days of after school detention. This is the first time I've missed your class all year. Pot's gone, alright. I agree to that. But I gotta have a Jack break. It don't taste right, coming out of a flask. And yes, a bottle. That's how much I need for the idiots. Someone asked me today how to spell stupid. Are we in fucking first grade?" She shook her head, giving a soft moan of pleasure as he massaged her breasts. "Plus, I'll share."
 
"I work with the idiots all day, trust me," he told her. "Besides, this is my free hour, unlike you. I will give you credit for being sneaky though and not making a pattern of your skipping," he admitted. "If you show up to class, since it's right before lunch for you, I'll let you have some Jack after I hold you back to talk to you. Only two shots though," Greg told her. He started to squeeze a bit harder as she moaned in pleasure.

"Two days will work for me," he said. "That's my offer. Take it or four days detention along with a surprise quiz for the next month."
 
Kayla sighed, both in pleasure and resignation. This was the best deal she was going to get, and she knew it. "I'll take the deal," she said. Two shots wasn't much, but at least it was something. And she was sure she could always negotiate to a higher amount of Jack.

"We can't do it now, soon it'll be gym, and that field's going to be crawling," she added, pointing to the baseball field below. "After school. In your classroom. Oh, and one further addendum: I insist any guy I sleep with wears a condom, unless he is sterile." She was on the shot, but she didn't like taking chances with pregnancy.
 
"We still have about fifteen minutes before class is over," he said. "And I think I have something that can help you quench your thirst," Greg said as he grabbed Kayla's hand and moved it to his crotch, letting her feel his dick harden. "If you suck me off right here and right now I'll forget I saw you and today will be a free pass for you. And you need to swallow," he said as he moved his other hand to her face, gently stroking it. He looked deeply into her eyes, knowing with her record that she couldn't afford too much trouble this year.
 
Kayla gnawed on her lip, her hand gently squeezing his package, looking back him. She was definitely feeling much more sober. "I ain't the greatest cocksucker, got a gag reflex that makes a smoker's cough look amateur," she confessed softly. Her fingers were slowly undoing his belt and pants, though. "I ain't backin' out, mind. I just want you to know, in case you're lookin' for a deep throat."
 
Greg smiled as he looked down at Kayla. "Don't worry, Ms. Cobb, I'm sure you'll be a pro by the time the school year is over," he said as he felt his pants and boxers fell down. He grabbed Kayla's breasts hard as she started to move her head towards his erect member. "Have you sucked a lot of guys cocks?" he asked as she was getting closer.
 
Kayla shook her head. "Only two," she said. She let out a loud groan as she opened up her mouth and began sucking him, making sure her tongue was involved.
 
Greg let out a soft moan as he felt Kayla's soft lips start to cover his hard member. He felt her tongue lick around his shaft as she continued to suck him off. He moved his hands to the back of her hair from her breasts, helping guide her mouth deeper, taking more of his cock in her mouth. Greg could feel his cock stiffen harder as she continued to suck more.
 
Kayla began to gag a little, feeling the head hit the back of her throat, but she didn't let affect what she was doing. He was enjoying it so far. She kept sucking and licking, making sure that every inch of him was being stimulated in some way. She brought one hand up to stroke what wasn't in her mouth.
 
"Oh, god, yes," moaned Greg. He decided to not push Kayla's limits too much with making her take all of it. He felt her hand as she started to massage his balls. "I'm going to cum very soon, Kayla, and you're going to drink all of it, understand?" he asked as she continued to suck on his hard dick. He started to entwine his fingers in her silky blonde hair.
 
Kayla nodded, still sucking and massaging. His hands in her hair felt divine, and she even let out a soft coo of contentment. Having her hair played with, no matter what the circumstances, was her Achilles's heel, so to speak. It felt good, and she would turn to putty no matter what. But she remained focused on her goal.
 
Greg tightened his grip on her hair as she cooed for him. He guessed that playing with her hair was possibly a turn on for her. He started to grunt a little as he held her head as deeply as possible as he started to shoot his cum in her mouth. "Keep your mouth closed and drink it all, you little slut," he said as he continued to cum. After finish cumming he slowly pulled his dick out of her mouth and moved his hands over her mouth, keeping it closed until she drank it all.
 
Kayla was surprised that there was so much, and some dribbled out of the corners of her mouth, even as he held his hand over her mouth. She licked up and swallowed it all, gagging slightly at the amount. She's never had that much before, and when he slowly released her from his grasp, she gave a few soft coughs before laying down on the ground, breathing heavily.

It didn't taste bad, either, and Kayla liked that. No aftertaste that made her go run for her toothbrush and toothpaste. She looked up at him and gave a small smile.
 
Back
Top