Love and Lust (closed for And 1 and landiek)

"I guess not so......." Andrew smiled and once again started ramming his cock balls deep into Tracee's ass. He pulled her wrists and held them firmly back pulling Tracee onto his cock forcefully.

"Fuck your asshole is gaping cause it wants my cock needs my big cock doesn't it" Andrew asked Tracee. His precum was starting to flow adding my lubrication to his cock with each thrust.

"You want my cum don't you say it I Tracee Calvert want my Masters hot cum in my ass" Andrew commanded sweat pouring down his temple as his own orgasm neared.
 
"Yes... yes... a ... Master fuck my ass.. fill it cumm... please Master.. fuck your whore slut bitch..."
 
"Oh fuck.. that's it squeeze my cock...my slut " Andrew panted as he pounded hard into Tracee. His cock throbbed and swelled up and with one final thurst he held Tracee down.

"Cumming ..oh yess filling you up..take it...every last drop" Andrew told Tracee.His cock blasted stream upon stream of his cum into her ass and some of it bubbled out coating his thighs.
 
Tracee screams as his cock slams one last time before filling her with hot cream. She was panting hard and sweat drizzling off her middle. The muscles clamp tight making a squeeze on Andrew's cock and the plug.
 
Andrew reached round and rolled them both onto their sides ,his cock and the plug both firmly clenched inside Tracee's holes. He could feel the last of his cum still pulsing inside her and the two of them were drenched in sweat.

"That was..fucking fantastic...hope you loved it my sexy slutty wife" Andrew breathlessly whispered as they laid there basking in the post sex afterglow.
 
Tracee loved the sex, the dominance, and Andrew's willingness to take on all the roles she desired. Sex with Andrew was always intense since day one. Yet it was the mortar that kept them lustfully in love.

Tracee was grinning still full of cock and cum, "You are soooo awesome babe."

Tracee traced her finger around his left nipple while her tongue teased the other
 
Andrew moaned as Tracee licked and teased his nipples. "Mmm thank you love,its all because of how you inspire me" he softly whispered back. The night was still young and Andrew hoped that more of the same would follow as they relaxed for the moment.
 
Tracee began to nurse on his nipple while she was grinding on both heads. Tracee rubbed her breasts on his chest.

"Mmmmm Master."
 
"Someones ready to go again are they slut?" Andrew grinned and played with Tracee's hair as she rubbed her breasts on his chest. Between his legs his prick started twitching as if waking up from its slumber and ready to go again.
 
"Yes I am." Tracee wrapped her leg over his hip. "Fill my cunt so I look all swollen."
 
"I love how cum hungry you are love" Andrew smiled and pulled Tracee in for a kiss as he slipped the plug out of her. His tongue slipped into her mouth and teased hers as Andrew pressed his cock up into her.

"Fuck so tight and eager ,ride daddy my naughty girl" Andrew told Tracee as his hands pulled and played with her nipples.
 
When Andrew rolled putting Tracee on top, she rubbed her pussy into his groin and moaned as his cock squirmed inside. ''Ohhhh Daddy! God.... soo fuckin deep in me...oooooo.
"

Tracee started riding hard, pressing her body deep on him. Now Tracee was fucking wildly as she watches her nipples get twisted painfully and shaking with squirting orgasms.
 
Andrew moaned as Tracee rode him like she was in heat. "Fuck yess ride my fat cock my girl squirt all over daddy" he told her.He loved that Tracee was a squinter and the head of his cock was dripping her juices.

"What do you want daddy to do my bad girl tell me" Andrew commanded as he squeezed her breasts roughly in his hands.
 
Tracee reached over to the table and handed off the alligator nipple clamps. "Use these."

She keeps rocking her hips to his body. Moaning hotly as her cunt quivers with another orgasm. "Fuck me.... rape me.. Hurt me... please Daddy. "
 
Andrew nodded and grabbed the clamps.He placed one on each nipple hard as he could before moving to the next part of what Tracee wanted.

"This what you want whore" he raised his voice and slapped her as hard as he dared. Andrew reached for her hair and pulled on it as he roughly kissed Tracee.Andrew rolled the two of them over and started forcing his cock deep into Tracee. "Take my fat cock you love it don't you" he teased her.
 
Tracee started shedding tears as her head recoiled from the blow. Tracee came in two spasms.

Her moans from the bite of the clamps pushed herself down forcing his cock into the womb. "Ohhh fuck...."

"Yeeesssss.. oh yess" Tracee answered.
 
Andrew leaned down and licked Tracee's tear stained cheeks. "Mmm I'm so deep baby gonna blast so much of daddies hot cum inside you" he whispered .

"Your cunts the best I could fuck it and fill it with cum always..yeahhh fuck right there...cummmmmminggggg nowwwwww" Andrew roared as his cock exploded in cum firing directly and deep into Tracee's womb.
 
She was pinned under him but when the jism came spewing out. Tracee arched her back and came just as aburptly as Andrew did.

"Ahhhh..ahhhhhh." Tracee cried out as her body convulsed into his crotch like a bucking bronco. Her heart pounding wildly as she begins panting heavily.
 
Andrew moaned as Tracee bucked onto him as they both came.Their cum mixed together and was thick inside Tracee's cunt.When he had finished cumming Andrew slowly slipped his cock out and rolled onto his back pulling Tracee into his arms.

"That was...hot my love" he whispered to her and kissed her cheek."I hope I wasn't too rough with you there" he added as they nuzzled each other.
 
" Sometimes I think you're not rough enough. Something holding you back?" Tracee asked gently.

She stroked kiss cheek softly. She wondered if there was something else on his mind.
 
"I just don't want to go too far and hurt you love" Andrew whispered back as Tracee kissed his cheek. He held her close and played with Tracee's hair as they rested on the bed his cum dripping from both her holes.
 
Tracee nuzzled up to him " I know that sweetheart, but sometimes I just want a beast."

Tracee smiled. Her hand rubbed over the top of his cock all greasy and slimy then smiled and licked her lips. Slipping below the covers she took his cock in her mouth and began to suck
 
Andrew moaned and lay there as Tracee started sucking him once again. "Mmmm keep doing that love and you'll awaken the beast" he whispered .Andrew moved his hand down and gripped Tracee's hair as she worked on sparking him back to hardness.
 
Tracee grinned mischievously she liked the beast. She loves the way that Andrew controls her completely. It was like Andrew knew her better than she did herself.
 
Andrew could feel his cock was now fully aroused so pulled Tracee up by her hair and roughly kissed her."You want more fucking you dirty slut ?" he whispered his voice firm and seductive.
 
Back
Top