Fantasy BDSM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'd like a strong man. One who won't mind being under my heel." Al'ika turned to Isep, smiling. "What about you honey?"
 
Isep looked around appraisingly. She gave Al'ika a knowing look and then asked, "Got any girls that hate doing girls?" The man got a wicked grin across his face and said, "I've got just the one." He signaled and soon a young human girl with red hair that had just started to regrow from shearing. "Take this one. Her name is Cockwhore."
 
Isep made a show of dragging her off. The soldier once again called for a slave and a young halfling was brought over. "This one will have to do. We haven't broken him in yet at all, or given him a proper name, Maybe you can do that for us."
 
The little man followed her, unsure of where they were going or what hell he would go through that evening.
 
Al'ika brought him up to her room and locked the door. "So. What can you tell me about yourself?" she demanded, leaning up against the door, as if to send the message that there was no escape.
 
The halfling looked down at the floor, defeat written across his face. "I haven't been a slave long," he said. "They haven't even named me yet, just haven't allowed me to use my old one."
 
"So I was told. How come they haven't broken you? That's usually first night ritual," Al'ika said, musing a bit. Sometimes, you get the best information from slaves, unfortunately.
 
"I'm small and good at getting out of the way," he said. "You are asking a lot of questions. Why haven't you started beating me yet?"
 
Al'ika smiled and gave a soft chuckle, amused. "Why, would you like that?" she asked archly, inspecting her uniform for a moment.
 
Al'ika raised an eyebrow and sighed. She pointed to her bed. "Lay down," she ordered before unlocking the door and opening it. "OI! Gimme some rope and something to beat this slave with! I'm breaking him in!" She barked.
 
Someone tossed Al'ika the supplies. "About time someone got around to it," he said. "This one's given us more trouble than the other twelve new ones combined."
 
Al'ika rolled her eyes. "Sometimes, I guess a woman's touch is needed," she joked. "Thanks. You can name him. I just want to break him in." She bade him good night before locking the door again. She turned to the halfling and made the way to her bed, quickly tying him down, everything exposed. "How are you feeling right now?" she asked.
 
"Vulnerable," he said, looking up at the larger human. He was surprisingly large for such a small being. "What happens now?"
 
"There's still several ways you can misbehave," she pointed out. She strode over to him, the bullwhip she kept on her hip now uncoiled and in her hand. "The first rule is for tonight, and whenever I choose you, you will refer to me as Mistress. Is that understood?"
 
"Very good," Al'ika purred, gently raking her nails down his body with her free hand. "You will not speak unless spoken to, and you will also answer all questions in a timely manner. Failure to do so will result in punishment. Do you understand?"
 
"Very good," she praised, continuing the shivering caresses. "All you need to do is behave. The beatings are worse the more you avoid them. I'm afraid some form of punishment will have to be dealt, for avoiding the ritual."
 
Al'ika smiled a soft smile. "That will depend. How many times have they tried to break you?" she asked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top