Pacific Northwest Roll Call

M, 64 in Tri-Cities area. Been a fixture on Lit for over 10 years. Probably time to change my avatar. I love fireside chats with rich hot chocolate or a micro brew. I have travelled to Seattle and Tacoma and Portland for some fun adult events. Anyone here ever travel to the Tri-Cities on their way somewhere?
 
Do you cut down trees and wear high heels, suspenders, and a bra?
 
I get through the day with a nice hot cup of coffee, or maybe an envigorating run, or even better, head to the mountains to play on some skis in the snow. 39M here.
 
sw washington here. :) not a fan of salmon and definitely not for a holiday.
 
37/m, on the west side of the Puget Sound. Joe, I wouldn't trade that avatar in at all :)
 
Greater Seattle Area

As for what to do on these rainy days of winter...

we've been going to a lot of movies of late.
 
Last edited:
Another Willamette Valley resident here. I didn't realize there were several of us around! 26f, looking for friends first
 
Oregon, 38, married, bbw.
never have like salmon. Sometimes feels sacrilegious to say that in the NW.
On chilly rainy night all I want to do is cuddle up with a cup of hot chocolate and a blanket
 
I'm in Spokane visiting my relatives, not sure if that counts as the Pacific Northwest... female, 21 years old, bisexual, very bored.
 
Back
Top