Very new poster here...

Officially a MILF huh? Congrats on the kiddo sweetie! And yes, I would say you are easily someone I would like to fuck :devil: :kiss:

Officially a MILF huh? Congrats on the kiddo sweetie! And yes, I would say you are easily someone I would like to fuck :devil: :kiss:

Well, RawHumor did dub me that awhile back, I didn't think it was something I could actually crown myself lol.

So... I am huh?:devil:

Well, RawHumor did dub me that awhile back, I didn't think it was something I could actually crown myself lol.

So... I am huh?:devil:

I remember when you used to post thinking that each time I saw your pictures.

So, with that said, yes...you are :kiss:

Oh you most definitely a MILF and one I love fucking as much as possible.

Definitely a MILF.

I wanted to fuck you before you were a MILF... but I'm not sure what you'd have been called then. :D

What a nice treat it was to get a peek at your great boobs again after so long! I for one can't get enough of you at all ;)

Great Tits!!!

Looked at your old series. Fantastic series!!! Will you add new pics to your original index?

hell ya your a milf I'd love to be behind you fucking the hell out of you like you are in pic 16 bent against a wall just with my hard cock in you and wish it was my cock in your mouth in pics 38 and 39 and if you was dressed like you are in pic 113 I could give you a nice titty fucking and not even have to remove your clothes. Your pics made my cock hard and I'll stroking it right now about to go back through you pics to get off

Clearly I have been long forgotten in the world of Lit as I've been most happily absorbed in motherhood. I was inclined to snap a pic today for my husband that reminded me of my thread and how some enjoyed the seatbelt series. This is along those lines. :kiss:

Just wanted to let you know I am a silent admirer who didn't forget you in the world of Lit... And this little reminder is Long overdue... Please keep up the naughtiness, you have an Amazing body and I forgot how much I enjoyed seeing it...

I just checked out some of your pixs.....MMMMmmmmm, I love your panties:D

hell ya your a milf I'd love to be behind you fucking the hell out of you like you are in pic 16 bent against a wall just with my hard cock in you and wish it was my cock in your mouth in pics 38 and 39 and if you was dressed like you are in pic 113 I could give you a nice titty fucking and not even have to remove your clothes. Your pics made my cock hard and I'll stroking it right now about to go back through you pics to get off

Wow... I like hearing that and having the photo references to go with it :devil: Thanks for enjoying me so much.

Back