Superheroes Wanted!!

For a bit, its a nerdy undies thread not a boobs out. The lens was for the bottom half so a bit wonky up top.
Amazons don't wear bras anyway.

attachment.php

The nerds won’t complain about boobs out ;)

For a bit, its a nerdy undies thread not a boobs out. The lens was for the bottom half so a bit wonky up top.

attachment.php

Have I mentioned that I have a Wonder Woman fetish? Because I do, and this pic really gets a rise out of me.

attachment.php

Nope, Amazons didn't wear bras, but sadly, they usually cut off their dominant side breast, so PLEASE don't do that.

That all aside, you look absolutely stunning, sexy and beautiful in your Wonder Woman underoos and your breasts bared for us all to see ;)
:kiss::rose:

The nerds won’t complain about boobs out ;)
No I haven't had any complaints about the boobs out. A few about the size of the knickers but unless the next move is just to paint the logo on me, that's what's on offer.
Awesome pose!!
Power stare down of criminals who all are responsible people and only looked me in the eye and no where else. Thighs straining from the lean forward.
Have I mentioned that I have a Wonder Woman fetish? Because I do, and this pic really gets a rise out of me.
Oh good, I like appreciative rises.
Can’t get over your CT but your under breast view is distracting me. Gorgeous shaped breasts.
Distractions distractions. That's just how I am built.
Nope, Amazons didn't wear bras, but sadly, they usually cut off their dominant side breast, so PLEASE don't do that.

That all aside, you look absolutely stunning, sexy and beautiful in your Wonder Woman underoos and your breasts bared for us all to see ;)
:kiss::rose:
No, I'll stay intact as long as I can. A few messages claiming that they needed some steel decorations but I don't recall that in the storyline.
The realism is much appreciated.:)
That's how I like to play.
That’s a sunning angle!! 💋
The lean forward, suck your bum in, swish your boobs up and down until you get an interesting shape angle. Hubby was more interested in it being the 30 seconds of the day when the girls aren't attentive. Warm summer I guess.

Last edited:

attachment.php
Wow that's outstanding. Wonder Woman should definitely be fighting crime in the Amazonian style.

Man of Steel

Me in my Superman undies :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1046.jpg
    IMG_1046.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I don't have any superhero undies!:eek:

I have a black, classic logo Batman sweat shirt and a black Superman one as well (prefer to "be" Batman). I have a HUGE collection of dollies. ACTION FIGURES!!!:D

Generally I just draw superheroes, rather than play the part. :) :
Batman, Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Bat Girl, Thor (not really a Marvel version), Super Slut, Cockman & Raven...

here's one:
attachment.php

Last edited:
Back