My wife did it again!!

screwher

Literotica Guru
I've been off this site now for about a week due to some goings on my personal life that required a lot of attention. Anyone that has PMed me recently please accept my apologies for my tardiness in getting back to you. After reading this I'm sure you'll understand...

Some of you already know me and what I'm all about on this site. My wife once cheated on me with another man. Much to my surprise, soon after I started to become turned on that she had sex with another. I started fantasizing about it and desired for her to do it again.

Last week my wife returned home from a two week trip visiting relatives on the east coast. It was her second trip in as many summers, unfortunately I was unable to join her both times. Upon her return I had a variety of questions for her about her trip. She offered up very few details and was reluctant to share much. Throughout the week I kept asking her about her trip and she got more and more standoffish, I guess one would call it. I don't know if it was guilt and deep down she felt our marriage would survive her confession. While she was away she had sex with another man again!! And as it turned out not just this trip but last years as well.

She was vague with the details but for now I got enough. During her first trip she met a man who she said his name was Jeff. He is a friend of her sister's husband. My wife met him when her sister had a group of friends and other family over the evening. My wife and Jeff got to know one another and spent most of the evening together. They agreed to meet up the next afternoon for lunch and he'd accompany as she continued her sight seeing. It was then she admitted to an attraction between them. For awhile now I suspected she was getting curious of other men. I guess she saw her time away from me as an opportunity for a summer fling. They agreed to meet again the next afternoon. They met up and their day ended with a trip back to his place. Well, one thing led to another and they ended up screwing his bed!!

About six months after her first trip I discovered some new sexy panties she apparently bought on her trip. Underwear she "forgot" to tell me about at the time. I found that to be suspicious and filed it away.

Now during this years trip she met up with Jeff again. She confessed to spending a couple more afternoons in his bed. She was quite upset as she told me as much as she could. We have a history of infidelity on her part and she honestly thought this was was to seriously damage our relationship again. I told her I was upset but I forgave her. I wanted to confess all my secrets to her. Namely that inside I was thrilled that another man had fucked her. But I was afraid with all that went down this might be too much to take in. I chickened out...for now. When the time is right I'm going to talk to her further about this.

But right now I'm quietly over the moon! I'm basking in the glow (with a major hard on) of a fantasy fulfilled! My wife got fucked by another man!!!

I've been off this site now for about a week due to some goings on my personal life that required a lot of attention. Anyone that has PMed me recently please accept my apologies for my tardiness in getting back to you. After reading this I'm sure you'll understand...

Some of you already know me and what I'm all about on this site. My wife once cheated on me with another man. Much to my surprise, soon after I started to become turned on that she had sex with another. I started fantasizing about it and desired for her to do it again.

Last week my wife returned home from a two week trip visiting relatives on the east coast. It was her second trip in as many summers, unfortunately I was unable to join her both times. Upon her return I had a variety of questions for her about her trip. She offered up very few details and was reluctant to share much. Throughout the week I kept asking her about her trip and she got more and more standoffish, I guess one would call it. I don't know if it was guilt and deep down she felt our marriage would survive her confession. While she was away she had sex with another man again!! And as it turned out not just this trip but last years as well.

She was vague with the details but for now I got enough. During her first trip she met a man who she said his name was Jeff. He is a friend of her sister's husband. My wife met him when her sister had a group of friends and other family over the evening. My wife and Jeff got to know one another and spent most of the evening together. They agreed to meet up the next afternoon for lunch and he'd accompany as she continued her sight seeing. It was then she admitted to an attraction between them. For awhile now I suspected she was getting curious of other men. I guess she saw her time away from me as an opportunity for a summer fling. They agreed to meet again the next afternoon. They met up and their day ended with a trip back to his place. Well, one thing led to another and they ended up screwing his bed!!

About six months after her first trip I discovered some new sexy panties she apparently bought on her trip. Underwear she "forgot" to tell me about at the time. I found that to be suspicious and filed it away.

Now during this years trip she met up with Jeff again. She confessed to spending a couple more afternoons in his bed. She was quite upset as she told me as much as she could. We have a history of infidelity on her part and she honestly thought this was was to seriously damage our relationship again. I told her I was upset but I forgave her. I wanted to confess all my secrets to her. Namely that inside I was thrilled that another man had fucked her. But I was afraid with all that went down this might be too much to take in. I chickened out...for now. When the time is right I'm going to talk to her further about this.

But right now I'm quietly over the moon! I'm basking in the glow (with a major hard on) of a fantasy fulfilled! My wife got fucked by another man!!!

Great story and thanks for sharing. Here's to her next trip and you sharing more details

I think you owe it to her to confess that you enjoy her feeling free to do that. She's probably wracked with guilt, and knowing that you not only forgive her but also endorse the behavior would likely make her feel a lot better.

I think you owe it to her to confess that you enjoy her feeling free to do that. She's probably wracked with guilt, and knowing that you not only forgive her but also endorse the behavior would likely make her feel a lot better.

I agree. You should tell her How you really feel about her infidelity and how much it turns you on. It should ease her guilt and open up a whole new world of fun and exciting times for you both

Ya, you've got to tell her as soon as possible. For yourself and for her... Im sure it would be a relief to her to know that you were not only ok with it but actually enjoyed her fucking other men. Plus... think of what the future could hold if you were both on the same page. . . :)

I hope this works out as you want but I have an uncomfortable feeling about it.

There is the fact that, despite your being accepting of her previous episode of cheating, she didn't reveal last year's dalliance with Jeff until now and seemed to be somewhat reluctant to do so now.

Then there is the involvement of her family. I would be very surprised if it wasn't obvious to them what was going on, both last year and this. To spend an evening in the close company of another man at what was supposed to be a family and friends evening would normally be extremely rude. At the very least, your sister and her husband know all about it. Perhaps they even encouraged her and set it up. Do you get on with them ok?

Elsewhere you have expressed a hope that your wife might have sex with another man in your marital bed. I don't see that happening. These are private flings between her and the other guy(s). The fact that she wanted repeat sessions with Jeff this year says a lot. This is for her pleasure, not yours, and suggests there must be something deeper between them. Why should she want to risk spoiling things by involving you? Why does she wait until she's away from home and you're not there?

You seem to give the impression that this is all working out exactly as you want and that you are in command of the situation. You're not, though - she is.
I get the feeling that there might be a lot more family occasions that take her back east. Are you prepared for the fact that maybe one day you'll get a phone call saying that she's not coming back?

Just be careful. You might find yourself getting something that is far from what you're wishing for.

I agree.

But by telling her,she may stop having the affair. Part of the thrill,so I've heard,is the cheating part.

I hope this works out as you want but I have an uncomfortable feeling about it.

There is the fact that, despite your being accepting of her previous episode of cheating, she didn't reveal last year's dalliance with Jeff until now and seemed to be somewhat reluctant to do so now.

Then there is the involvement of her family. I would be very surprised if it wasn't obvious to them what was going on, both last year and this. To spend an evening in the close company of another man at what was supposed to be a family and friends evening would normally be extremely rude. At the very least, your sister and her husband know all about it. Perhaps they even encouraged her and set it up. Do you get on with them ok?

Elsewhere you have expressed a hope that your wife might have sex with another man in your marital bed. I don't see that happening. These are private flings between her and the other guy(s). The fact that she wanted repeat sessions with Jeff this year says a lot. This is for her pleasure, not yours, and suggests there must be something deeper between them. Why should she want to risk spoiling things by involving you? Why does she wait until she's away from home and you're not there?

You seem to give the impression that this is all working out exactly as you want and that you are in command of the situation. You're not, though - she is.
I get the feeling that there might be a lot more family occasions that take her back east. Are you prepared for the fact that maybe one day you'll get a phone call saying that she's not coming back?

Just be careful. You might find yourself getting something that is far from what you're wishing for.

Thanks for your concerns and well thought out response. Right now all of this just went down and we haven't really discussed that much in depth that I would be able to properly respond to your quiries. But I can say that most if what you said has gone through my head already. The more we discuss this the more will come out and we'll know where to take things in the future.

What I can say is I inderstand these trysts my wife has had are indeed for her pleasure and definitely didn't have my involvement in mind when she was in his bed. As I said I believe after years of monogamy she's getting curious of other men. These affairs happened as a result of that. I understand and accept that.

I agree that she's hardly eager to get another man into our bed for my viewing pleasure. But for me that's the goal shall we say. I'm kind of hoping that all this takes us into that direction. But yes I'm well aware that if our relationship does open up that way she may never be willing to have sex with another with me in the same room.

As for her family, I can't speak for her sisters husband. Her may know everything as Jeff is his buddy. I can see some "guy talk" between them as to what went on. I'm quite sure her sister is completely oblivious. When I met my wife her sis was quite young. She grew up seeing me as an older brother and she has a set of values not conducive to infidelity.

Fantasies are great and all but real life cheating behind your spouses back is just a teeny bit different than that. If you guys were swingers it'd all be cool but dude she's doing it knowing it's something she shouldn't be engaging in. Dontcha get it? If she knew you got off on her having an affair that's one thing but she's sneaking around and feels terrible about it later. That's a sign and it's not a good one. It's bad and it's huge. She no longer regards your feelings or emotions more than her own wants and needs. Got it? I've been where she was and it made me feel awful that I had crossed that line but I did it more than once. When the reality slapped me in the face - that I no longer cared enough about my husband's emotions with regard to my cheating - than I did my own selfish desires, I knew that it was over with us. I hate being a party pooper but there are issues going on that sound to me like a gigantic warning sign.

Honestly I hope I am wrong about my assumptions and things get better and stronger between you two.

Fantasies are great and all but real life cheating behind your spouses back is just a teeny bit different than that. If you guys were swingers it'd all be cool but dude she's doing it knowing it's something she shouldn't be engaging in. Dontcha get it? If she knew you got off on her having an affair that's one thing but she's sneaking around and feels terrible about it later. That's a sign and it's not a good one. It's bad and it's huge. She no longer regards your feelings or emotions more than her own wants and needs. Got it? I've been where she was and it made me feel awful that I had crossed that line but I did it more than once. When the reality slapped me in the face - that I no longer cared enough about my husband's emotions with regard to my cheating - than I did my own selfish desires, I knew that it was over with us. I hate being a party pooper but there are issues going on that sound to me like a gigantic warning sign.

Honestly I hope I am wrong about my assumptions and things get better and stronger between you two.

Thanks for your input. I can appreciate what you're saying and I agree with it. But we are still very early in this saga as of now. As I said I do want this situation to evolve to where our marriage opens up to a semi open status where she has sex with other men. With my full knowledge and approval, where there is no lying and cheating.

...As I said I do want this situation to evolve to where our marriage opens up to a semi open status where she has sex with other men. With my full knowledge and approval, where there is no lying and cheating.

You are assuming, of course, that the cheating is not part of the attraction for your wife of her relationships. For many people it is - the illicitness adds a whole new level of excitement that would be absent in an open relationship and there is no knowing where that might lead. The same may be true for her partners; they may get a kick out of fucking your wife behind your back and may not be interested in taking part in your open marriage ideas.

My concern is that you are only thinking how all this fits in with your fantasy. It may be blinding you to what is really happening.

You are assuming, of course, that the cheating is not part of the attraction for your wife of her relationships. For many people it is - the illicitness adds a whole new level of excitement that would be absent in an open relationship and there is no knowing where that might lead. The same may be true for her partners; they may get a kick out of fucking your wife behind your back and may not be interested in taking part in your open marriage ideas.

My concern is that you are only thinking how all this fits in with your fantasy. It may be blinding you to what is really happening.

Honestly I don't believe that the cheating aspect was part of the thrill for my wife. If it was I doubt she would've broken down and confessed. She would've remained quiet and continued in the joy of her betrayal.

I have no doubt that he loved the idea of screwing a married woman. As for any future lovers, if we do indeed decide to go down that path, I hope he's up to taking part in our open marriage ideas. I understand that he may very not. But I hope that my wife would find another lover that would. Right now this is all speculation.

As a long term cuck I should warn you that most men want to enjoy the "hot wife" on her own. Yes we have had some wonderful encounters where I watched my wife being screwed and we both loved it. But I would say only around 20% of her lovers were up to having me present. I accepted this and enjoy helping my wife get ready for her lovers. Sometimes I drive her to where she has her assignation. If it's in a bar or pub I often go in first and watch as she comes in and meets him. It's such a turn on watching your wife being kissed and caressed by another man and he has no idea that her hubby is watching.
When she returns home from a date she tells me everything that happened while I do my cuck "cleaning" duties.
So my advice would be to talk to your wife. Tell her how much you lover her and you are happy to have an open marriage if that is what she wants. Do emphasise that you have absolutely no interest in going with other women as you will get your pleasure from her being happy and well satisfied by another man.

Hey Screwher I wanna come in on this as a pal, and no way dismissing the expressions of concern you've got on the thread from wise and perceptive men. But I want to say, as a husband with no inclination for sharing my own wife:

Yeah I'm one of those men who find it extremely arousing that a married woman should want - need - her husband and more than her husband. In my book it would be a massive privilege and pleasure to fuck such a woman with her husband's knowledge and approval. In his absence, in his presence, or with his participation. It's about letting a woman go wild with her want for cock and more cock. It's about meeting and also stoking her desire, and it's about setting another blaze of passion into the sexual energy of the couple's relationship.

That's my take.

Seems to me pal that the next thing your woman needs to perceive is that you find her even hotter for the fact that she's got another man between her legs again.

Why don't you make plans with her for next year? Go back east with her and meet this guy. Tell him you like to watch her getting fucked! :rolleyes:

As a long term cuck I should warn you that most men want to enjoy the "hot wife" on her own. Yes we have had some wonderful encounters where I watched my wife being screwed and we both loved it. But I would say only around 20% of her lovers were up to having me present. I accepted this and enjoy helping my wife get ready for her lovers. Sometimes I drive her to where she has her assignation. If it's in a bar or pub I often go in first and watch as she comes in and meets him. It's such a turn on watching your wife being kissed and caressed by another man and he has no idea that her hubby is watching.
When she returns home from a date she tells me everything that happened while I do my cuck "cleaning" duties.
So my advice would be to talk to your wife. Tell her how much you lover her and you are happy to have an open marriage if that is what she wants. Do emphasise that you have absolutely no interest in going with other women as you will get your pleasure from her being happy and well satisfied by another man.

Yes if we end up going into a hotwife lifestyle I totally understand that the vast majority of men will be put off by my presence. He'll, I'm sure my wife will be to coy and inhibited to have me there for our first handfull of experiences. Maybe even more. So I understand and accept that most of her sctivities will be at his place. Or I can see having to pay for a hotel room for them for the night. I'm good with that.

Hey Screwher I wanna come in on this as a pal, and no way dismissing the expressions of concern you've got on the thread from wise and perceptive men. But I want to say, as a husband with no inclination for sharing my own wife:

Yeah I'm one of those men who find it extremely arousing that a married woman should want - need - her husband and more than her husband. In my book it would be a massive privilege and pleasure to fuck such a woman with her husband's knowledge and approval. In his absence, in his presence, or with his participation. It's about letting a woman go wild with her want for cock and more cock. It's about meeting and also stoking her desire, and it's about setting another blaze of passion into the sexual energy of the couple's relationship.

That's my take.

Seems to me pal that the next thing your woman needs to perceive is that you find her even hotter for the fact that she's got another man between her legs again.

Thanks Simon, if we go down the hotwifing path then you're the kind of guy I want my wife to hook up or get involved with. If our situation worked better then trust me I'd be introducing you to her.

My wife

**Update**

Earlier tonight after finishing up dinner my wife and I started conversing. At first it was about unimportant stuff but the conversation snow balled to the elephant in our living room. Which is of course her recent affair while visiting her relatives in another city.

I admit it. I'm one of those husbands that gets aroused by the idea of wife getting laid by another man. I've desired and fantasized about this for years now right after her first tryst with another man. I wanted to tell her that I approve of her having sex with another , that it turns me on. But knowing my wife I always felt I should remain quiet about it for fear of her reaction. That's why I'm on this site. I love expressing and sharing these desires. Tonight in light of her latest affair, and with the encouragement of some Pms from a few of our fellow Litsters, I finally told her! I finally told her I approve of her extra marital activities. I told her it turns me on.

My wife was surprised but not shocked. We've actually been kind of preparing each other for this moment. At least unspoken preparation. She started showing interest in other men awhile ago. When she confessed her last affair I kept my negative reaction to a minimum and forgave her right away. I guess that made her think. Maybe planted a seed regarding my true feelings. But as expected she did go on the defensive a bit. She wanted to know why. And of course if this was just a ploy to allow me to fuck another woman. I did all I could to convince her otherwise. She said that this was bizarre. That she couldn't believe that a man would actually want his wife to cheat on him. I reassured her I did and that I wasn't interested in another woman. She responded with the "two wrongs don't make a right" argument. I quickly agreed. We pretty much ended the conversation with her telling me that she didn't know if she'd ever do it again. I'll take it - she didn't say no way.

So now it's out there. My wife knows of my secret fantasies and desires. I'm excited to see where this is going to take us next.

Big step you've both taken my friend.
Through the insecurity of this for her, I guess she'll need lots of affirming and cherishing when you're not fucking, and ... lots of passion in you when you are fucking. Rooting for you!

Big step you've both taken my friend.
Through the insecurity of this for her, I guess she'll need lots of affirming and cherishing when you're not fucking, and ... lots of passion in you when you are fucking. Rooting for you!

Thanks Simon. I really believe we're in the proper direction now.

So now it's out there. My wife knows of my secret fantasies and desires. I'm excited to see where this is going to take us next.[/QUOTE]

That's fantastic news. So happy to hear that you confessed your feelings about her affair. I agree with the other comments that you now need to convince her that this is what you really want and you have no interest in other women. Your only interest is in her pleasure. Seeing her happy and sexually fulfilled will give you the turn on and pleasure you need.
Pay her more attention. Do a bit more around the house. Buy her flowers or little gifts just to show her how you love your new "hot wife".
Good luck and please keep us posted on your progress. I'm a long term cuck and have been through what your going through now. If you want to chat just pm me and I will get back to you.

Back