the "ask crazychemgirl a question" thread

Grades are just a letter and not necessarily a representation of how smart you are or how much you know.



Yep... And it was glorious. Life after graduation is everything I thought it could be



Covalent... Sharing is caring. A good stiff white.


That's me: a good stiff white.

Yea! You!

Now, say amusing things while I think up a science question.
 
Is there really some sort of complex biochemical reaction occurring when we smear a baking soda slurry on our children's hymenopteran stings or is that just one of those stupid things we tell the children who then grow up to tell their children?
 
That's me: a good stiff white.

Yea! You!

Now, say amusing things while I think up a science question.

Amusing things? Like how I'm a badass chemist? ;)

Is there really some sort of complex biochemical reaction occurring when we smear a baking soda slurry on our children's hymenopteran stings or is that just one of those stupid things we tell the children who then grow up to tell their children?

It works.
 
OK, I know what Hymenoptera are, but using the word in this venue has be intended to titillate!
 
So, while we are at it: is it true that the first artificial vanilla flavor, "vanillin" came from a pinus??
 
Is it true that most answers you give can also be obtained from a magic 8 ball?
 
tumblr_nvsup7kWJy1uhvp0mo1_540.jpg
 
:devil:

Just what is the difference between a SEA and an OCEAN?


OH yeah, Love your ass.

seas are smaller than oceans and are typically located where ocean and land meet.

If you please, explain the difference between dissolving and melting.

dissolving is a solid into a liquid and melting is a change of state.

Is it true that most answers you give can also be obtained from a magic 8 ball?

no... mine are better.

Melting is changing state from solid to liquid without adding anything. Dissolving is a solid dispersing into a different liquid.

hey! ..is this the ask gravyrug thread?


lol
 
If nerdy boys scare off nerdy girls--what are the type of boys are the nerdy girls looking for? I know I was politically incorrect. Nerd men and women. Wait, can I say nerd?
 
Where the fuck have you been? :cool:

living life?

Welcome back crazychemgirl cause I've got lots of questions with no answers!
:)

bring it on

If nerdy boys scare off nerdy girls--what are the type of boys are the nerdy girls looking for? I know I was politically incorrect. Nerd men and women. Wait, can I say nerd?

yes, you can say nerd... and nerdy girls are looking for nerdy guys.. but are as equally shy in purusing them as the nerdy boys... it's just all kinds of awkward
 
Back
Top