You ever met anyone from Lit in real life?

Yep

I met up with one girl a while ago, which was the greatest thing I ever could have done. I actually miss our play time quite a bit...she was very nice, and genuine, and needed to explore and play like me:)
Then I met another girl, quite younger, in fact about 10 years, but things just got mixed up. Some dirty texting back and forth put a lot of pressure on the whole thing, and her schooling was starting to slip:(. We tried to get things straight, and figure out our intentions, but she sort of fizzled out. Which sucks cause she was really sweet, I just think we got off on the wrong foot, and maybe the ten years I had on her was a deal breaker for whatever was going to come out of it:/
An I should note, meeting Lit friends is not strictly sexual for me, but those two cases involved sexual curiosity and attraction from both ends.
I would love to meet more. Lit people are always pretty great for friendship, or more.:)

Last edited:
I have met two...

I look forward to the end of the month when I get to meet one more!

I have met my massage therapist here and a wonderful woman who I consider just like a sister.

:kiss:

I have only knowingly met one and we've been together for 16 months

Yes my wife of almost 4 years met 5 years ago this October for the first time and have been together since.

Back