Is there seriously not a HOT older guy thread?

60+, slim-fit jeans, and ... well yeah, a junk ring suits me fine.

attachment.php

simon,
you truly are a handsome man. ive read an awful lot of your posts, and you clearly love & "take care" of your wife, so, as tempting as it may be, ill be kind & not try to steal you away 😘 (not that i could....but i could try....ive scaled many a "married" mountain (just never happily married, that is where even filty me draws the line.)
anna

Don't get me wrong, the under 40's (not that 40 is old, it's just my personal lower end of the range) make for some delightful eye candy. However, that distinguished look of a Sam Elliot or George Clooney would rev me up faster any day.

The confidence, swagger, and authoritative manner exuded by so many older men can, alone, be overpowering. The time they are willing to take and their emphasis on enjoyment over sheer performance is intoxicating.

So, can we pleeeeeeaaase chime in in support of the sexy over 40 male?

Sure. Here's over 50...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Cheers

P.S. All reposts of recent stuff from various threads.

You are well within the demographic and also welcome! Love the commanding pose. Works well with the "Influencer' book on the shelf. ;)

Thank you, thank you very much ;) ... there are a number of interesting reads on that bookshelf ;) lol

I don't know if I qualify or not. I've got the over 50 part all taken care of.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 0
Hi.

This is my first post here. Hello, I'm in the wrong room but I'll find my way soon.

Last edited:
Ah well here goes

i should know better, but i cant help it

Last edited:
Awwwwwwwwwww Kitty

You are such a sweetheart! How bout 72? That means I got experience, lmao.

rjsXMJ0

I don't know if I qualify or not. I've got the over 50 part all taken care of.

getting ready for the day

i should know better, but i cant help it

You are such a sweetheart! How bout 72? That means I got experience, lmao.

rjsXMJ0

Y'all are TOTALLY why I started this thread!!! I :heart: hot older guys!!!!

I'm so glad many of you ladies appreciate us over 50 men. I'm 54. Like you, my wife claims that my attractiveness increases with age. I'd like to think she's not just being kind. As a professional, I find that dressing and acting in a more distinguished manner is helpful in the career/workplace. what they don't know at work but my wife does is that as I age I'm more and more focused to her needs and desires as I find I get more sexually charged every year.

Yup

I'm so glad many of you ladies appreciate us over 50 men. I'm 54. Like you, my wife claims that my attractiveness increases with age. I'd like to think she's not just being kind. As a professional, I find that dressing and acting in a more distinguished manner is helpful in the career/workplace. what they don't know at work but my wife does is that as I age I'm more and more focused to her needs and desires as I find I get more sexually charged every year.

Now, at 54, U got the time and energy to have fun and appreciate the wife.

Girls in their very early 20's (one was 21) dated/fucked me. I was their DILF and I didn't have a problem with that. Plus I see how my daughters friends look at me. I can tell you, 2 of them offered I would fuck them in a second.

Back