Mom-Son Ideas

Thanks for your reply. I'll download some of your work onto my Kindle and give it a look over the weekend.

At first glance, I get the impression that your work is zany and bizarre - just how I like it. ;)
Thanks! Yes, sometimes I push boundaries (not LIT rules) and concepts to their (il)logical conclusions. But no tentacles. Banana slugs maybe, and Kong clones, and trephanation, and odd chemistry and physics. But hopefully some good strokers too. Leave'em cumming, usually. ANd no unicorns.
 
Old post I know, but do we have anyone interested in taking these ideas forward?
I assume you mean your Incest Club / Contest themes. Both require a certain fantasyland approach. The Masked Sex Club idea is similar to Gloryhole Incest, inadvertent -- they don't know of the mom+son thang until afterward. IMHO that's more IRL believable but less over-the-top than a Public Incest Contest fantasy.

I like the contest theme and used it in Make Me Scream! Sure, let's have a preposterous wet-dream setup: a secret society's Incest Contest wherein members gain status by driving kin to meltdown orgasms. Which studly son makes Mom scream loudest? How many hot daughters can Dad satisfactorily poke in a session? How long can the most siblings maintain a daisychain? Do Gram and Gramps show that experience trumps athleticism?
 
Seeing how her autistic 18 year old son is a huge fan of big bust model Busty Dusty, a loving and attractive mother makes an effort to have Busty Dusty do a surprise private show for him. Unbeknown to her son, she was close friends with the model years ago as they toured together performing in strip clubs across the country. It's also where she was motivated by Busty to get large breast implants, taking her up to a H cup.

After doing some research and tracking, she finds her FB page under a different name. The mom sends her a message to which Busty responds and the two meet up at a coffee shop to talk about surprising her son. The mom is delighted to find Busty kept her own implants after all these years. In fact, they are larger now, up to a JJ cup.

On one Friday night, the son comes home from school to find a DVD on the coffee table with the message "play DVD". He plays it to find stripping and fully nude scenes of Busty Dusty. After about 15 minutes, the real Busty Dusty walks into the room fully naked. She climbs onto his lap and begins making out with him. She disrobes him of all his clothes and gives him a naked lapdance, grinding her bubbly ass on his cock, while letting him squeeze and mold her tits.

Seeing this from afar, the mom was masturbating her clit and rubbing her own large breasts. After a while she couldn't wait any longer and walked over to join the two, stripping all of her clothes in the process. The two big boobed ladies gave him a nice assjob, sandwiching their asses against his stiff cock, while he played with their enhanced monster tits. The ladies then mashed their gazongas all over his head and face. The threesome proceeded with their steamy sex session with one girl riding his cock while the other rides his tongue.

After a long night of big tit sex, the ladies carried the boy to the master bedroom where they snuggled up against him, pressing their naked bodies towards his. Busty Dusty and his mother whispered "we love you" to him as the threesome sleep in their embrace.
 
Boyat 18 wants to Join Navy But tells Mom Hes Gay

The mother , a pretty decent looking mom early 50's , big 36 C hanging mommy tits with a nice round ass for spanking . A couple of young thug bad ass kid's early 20's . They take turns fucking the old mom , turning her into a hot old horny slut who ends up loving those super hard young cocks. THEN , OMG the son walks in and the mom is forced to blow her own son . He's totally against it and so is his mom disgusted by doing this , but they get the mom sucking her son , and making him cum in his moms mouth. He saying No, NO please don't make me cum in my moms mouth the whole time then cums . He can't stop it , and OH how good his disgusted mom sucks cock. She's totally grossed out and so embarrassed when the punk kids see her panties all wet , and laugh .

Of cause they have the son eating his mother's hairy old cunt till she squirts in her sons face .

Mom has to console son and have him tell Her all about his gay friends and finds out its His dad and Older Brother
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Mom has to console son and have him tell Her all about his gay friends and finds out its His dad and Older Brother
Old graffiti, two entries. On top:

MY MOTHER MADE ME A HOMOSEXUAL

Underneath:

IF I GIVE HER YARN WILL SHE MAKE ME ONE TOO?

Scenario: A religious cult has a novel method of 'curing' male homosexuality, by forcing gay guys to fuck their mothers, to re-connect them with their mortality or whatever. Sure it's BS but so what? I'm sure some justifying biblical text can be found. How many guys approach the cult pretending to be gay just so they can do the dirty? How many moms denounce their sons for the same reason?
 
A Movie You Might Enjoy

Have you ever seen the movie "Adore" with Naomi Watts? It's about two lifelong friends
who pair up with each other's sons. It's kind of hot. BTW, I share your mom-son fantasies
big time. My fantasies involve training early-on at puberty and involve domination by mom,
aunts, and older sisters, stories of which (involving a minor) would not be permitted on this site.
But I can elaborate if you want me to....
 
Have you ever seen the movie "Adore" with Naomi Watts?
Who are you asking? This thread originated in 2015 and was last active in 2016 before you bumped it.

BTW, I share your mom-son fantasies
big time. My fantasies involve [minor child content removed from post] would not be permitted on this site.
You're right. That shit wouldn't fly at Lit. So, why are you mentioning it?

But I can elaborate if you want me to....

No.
 
Back
Top