Another "use my wife" thread...but by the wife this time

Slutwife25

Virgin
Thank you to all the incredible men who responded (; but I found what I'm looking for. I enjoyed all of the sexy PMs I received.
Thank yall(;

Last edited:
So my husband selected a few pictures to share. And he wants to know what you would do to me. See, he really wants me to cuckold him but unfortunately he changes his mind because he isn't sure he could really handle watching a man pleasure his wife in a way he can't... Because his dick is locked up in a cock cage 24/7. He uses toys and hollow strap ons to pleasure me, but what we both really want is for a man to dominate me and fuck me in front of him.
I'm a switch who has recently be craving to be dominated. But anyway, until he can be comfortable really sharing me in real life. He has agreed to let me have a little cyber fun(; he wants to know what yall would do to me.

Anyone interested?

Edited...because some of the photos were of my face. I decided to wait to send them to the individual(s) who are interested.
Very interested and would love to role play with you cucking your husband. PM on its way.

So my husband selected a few pictures to share. And he wants to know what you would do to me. See, he really wants me to cuckold him but unfortunately he changes his mind because he isn't sure he could really handle watching a man pleasure his wife in a way he can't... Because his dick is locked up in a cock cage 24/7. He uses toys and hollow strap ons to pleasure me, but what we both really want is for a man to dominate me and fuck me in front of him.
I'm a switch who has recently be craving to be dominated. But anyway, until he can be comfortable really sharing me in real life. He has agreed to let me have a little cyber fun(; he wants to know what yall would do to me.

Anyone interested?

Edited...because some of the photos were of my face. I decided to wait to send them to the individual(s) who are interested.

Post the photos...

Back