New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Now

I am lookimg for people who are open minded, detailed and articulate and would enjoy helping me get off by writing stories for me!

KIK: geeky_stephanie
 
Females only.

Looking for someone to get to know, get comfortable with, build a connection and some suspense with, until we're all ready to use each other via voice or video chat. We can chat and tease each other all day until we finally get to talk, or maybe we can play on the spot.

About me:I'm a 28/m living in NJ. I'm a baker. I have dark brown hair, a full beard, and I wear glasses. I have a great sense of humor, enjoy meeting new people, and I've been told I've got a nice voice often, lol. I'd be more than willing to trade photos once we get comfortable enough, also. I enjoy cooking, baking, reading, binging TV shows, exploring the outdoors, etc.

Kik is slickthickrick4
 
Last edited by a moderator:
26m from the UK (South West). Professional person, open minded, some kinky tendencies, looking for casual and naughty chats alike, whatever feels right. I'm easy going and looking to chat and know some new people.

Looking for ladies only please, UK-based would be nice :)

Kik: LawrenceW1992
 
Hello everyone. Im Marcus, 30 from Ireland.
Im new to Kik so feel free to message me

Litirishmarcus
 
29 m, looking for a female rp partner or possibly a female domme rp partner. Currently I've also been interested in sexfights but that's a story for another day. My kik: SomethingWitty007

If you're interested send me a message or just PM me your Kik screen name and I'll add you.
 
36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.
 
Looking for a voice chat and / or sexting partner. Ideally long-term, but I know it isn't exactly a sellers market.

So about me...my major kinks are breeding, creampies, lactation...basically everything associated with knocking someone up.

Bonus points to those begging for it, as it also tickles that little bit of dom in me.

Building off of that, audio is a big draw for me. I love hearing someone cum, doubly so if I helped get you there.

Pictures and video are welcome as well, but frankly I'm not trying to push my luck.

Now, on to a more tacit description...

24, good-humored, and a solid sized cock.

6'2, blue eyes, brown hair and such.

I'd like to think I'm funny, but I'd rather have your opinion.

If any of that strikes your fancy, feel free to PM me here or on kik!

Same username on both

I hope to hear from you!

(Not interested in dudes. Sorry dudes)
 
Enjoy trading wife pics wife other hubbys. Wife and I are mid 30s please be around the same age. If interested message me here for kik I'd.
 
32 year old female looking to chat and play. Mostly into girls but if you’re creative and charming I suppose I don’t mind playing with the right guy either :)
I’m into long, detailed and dirty scenes. If you can barely type or just want to swap pics or do boring generic scenes then I’m not the girl for you.
 
I'll be frequenting kik more now that I've got the hang of it , and do REALLY prefer chatting in real time now. :D

If you would like me to kik you , just PM me , and tell me a bit about yourself there,and give your kik.

I'm looking for friends of both genders , and especially men for roleplaying partners ;)

So yeah, pm me! :rose::D
Bump.......
 
32 year old female looking to chat and play. Mostly into girls but if you’re creative and charming I suppose I don’t mind playing with the right guy either :)
I’m into long, detailed and dirty scenes. If you can barely type or just want to swap pics or do boring generic scenes then I’m not the girl for you.

Mmmm. I knew a Jen from MI. Little younger than you though.

Cute pic on Kik by the way :kiss:
 
Last edited:
Hey everyone! Just chilling tonight. Not terribly horny so interesting in just making friends and letting things develop. PM me!
 
40/m here relaxing a bit after a late night in the office. Kik name is the same as here. Women only.
 
What turns you on

Looking for a female to talk about turn ons and fantasies
 
Sick of being ignored

Hi 39 chick bored with life .looking to make new friends, Partner of 13 years ignores me,seeking to chat and have a bit of fun .
lol :Melz.1979
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top