Looking to play

jahlove420

Experienced
Husky bisexual bear looking for at least one playmate, groups are good too. I'm completely versatile, open to other vers, tops, bottoms, and trans. Would love to have my tight, fat ass eaten and played with ending with a nice hard cock in me. Love to suck and be sucked. I can be a real slut and will please you until you can't stand it. 916 area. Please be std free like I am

Husky bisexual bear looking for at least one playmate, groups are good too. I'm completely versatile, open to other vers, tops, bottoms, and trans. Would love to have my tight, fat ass eaten and played with ending with a nice hard cock in me. Love to suck and be sucked. I can be a real slut and will please you until you can't stand it. 916 area. Please be std free like I am
Reading this makes me so damn hard! Thanks.

Would love to play

Would love getting together - where are you located? I'm in Montgomeryville, PA - and am a submissive cocksucking 100% total bottom - love to suck your cock and have you give me a nice long, deep fucking - Thanks, John :kiss:

I'm in northern California and appreciate your response. However at this time, I'm not looking for a total bottom as I want to bottom too

Hey how is it going first time on here but t I am also in 916 area. I like to wear lingerie and have a good time. Like to say I would try almost anything once and am be twice but it has to be njoyable by all parties involved. I am average size for 5"11 without heels. Let me know what s up

Back