Very new poster here...

This is going to be kind of long....

Mmmm well, I am still sooo turned on by the events and I'm hopeful it's just the beginning of us enjoying many more nights like it together.

The boobs pressed against mine in that pic belong to a friend of mine who is very hot (my fiance quite fancies her as well). We'll often talk about doing things with her when we're in bed. She is married but such a freak. So, what happened involves her.

She REALLY wanted us to stay the night at their house but we needed to get home since the SO had to work Sunday.

We all had been drinking her...moreso, but she has a way of acting drunker than she is, to excuse any questionable behavior I think. All night she'd been saying things to turn my SO on, telling him we've done things and how good I am at sucking dick because she's seen me do it, to which I said, no, she's even better than me, because frankly I think she is. I love cock, but that girl REALLY loves it.

She grabbed both our hands and led us upstairs to a bedroom saying "See, you can stay here... then said...okay... I'll be right back" So we started making out and pondering what might happen. He was very turned on to say the least. He first saw her tits 2 years ago at another Halloween party and has been a fan ever since.

So, we're getting started, she sneaks back up and sits on the bed next to us. She asks if he wants to see her tits and he of course said yes. She pulls them out and he starts to rub them. (Good boy!) She tells me I should suck his cock, so he pulls it out and I get on my knees and get to work. She runs off again saying she doesn't want to get in trouble. So we continue on knowing she'll be back. She soon is and we're up on the bed now, I'm on my back and he's sitting beside me. She leans over me and says, "want to see us kiss?" I've never kissed another girl, let alone made out, but that is exactly what happened, and I loved it. So we were kissing and she pulled out her tits again and he started sucking them, so then I went for the other one and did the same. She was moaning, very much enjoying it, then they start making out... it was all so hot, I get wet just thinking about it. So this continued on for awhile, she'd go out and back down to the party, then come up and see us, one of the time she came back in we were fucking. I was on my back and he was standing at the edge of the bed. She really got off seeing that and started asking him if my tight pussy felt good around his cock..... I have never wanted him to fuck someone else more in my life! So, I think that's my new mission...to see that happens! :devil:

I'm bad. I know. :eek:

Anyway... needless to say, I got myself off many times yesterday afternoon thinking about it and couldn't wait til he got home to fuck me. We had the most fantastic sex last night.......mmmmmmm... I'm SO ready for more.

Great story,thanks for shareing :kiss:
Hope you continue and find out where it takes you :)

IllLickItClean said:
OMG... it was fantastic. I am going to have to dress up though again and take some pics (oh darn!) because the ones of me came out pretty crappy. The setting got changed on the camera and it wasn't noticed for awhile so I will take even better ones to share later on.

The last were great so I can't imagine the next.

No really. I can't. You'll just HAVE to post them now... :devil:

IllLickItClean said:
Mmmm well, I am still sooo turned on by the events and I'm hopeful it's just the beginning of us enjoying many more nights like it together.

The boobs pressed against mine in that pic belong to a friend of mine who is very hot (my fiance quite fancies her as well). We'll often talk about doing things with her when we're in bed. She is married but such a freak. So, what happened involves her.

She REALLY wanted us to stay the night at their house but we needed to get home since the SO had to work Sunday.

We all had been drinking her...moreso, but she has a way of acting drunker than she is, to excuse any questionable behavior I think. All night she'd been saying things to turn my SO on, telling him we've done things and how good I am at sucking dick because she's seen me do it, to which I said, no, she's even better than me, because frankly I think she is. I love cock, but that girl REALLY loves it.

She grabbed both our hands and led us upstairs to a bedroom saying "See, you can stay here... then said...okay... I'll be right back" So we started making out and pondering what might happen. He was very turned on to say the least. He first saw her tits 2 years ago at another Halloween party and has been a fan ever since.

So, we're getting started, she sneaks back up and sits on the bed next to us. She asks if he wants to see her tits and he of course said yes. She pulls them out and he starts to rub them. (Good boy!) She tells me I should suck his cock, so he pulls it out and I get on my knees and get to work. She runs off again saying she doesn't want to get in trouble. So we continue on knowing she'll be back. She soon is and we're up on the bed now, I'm on my back and he's sitting beside me. She leans over me and says, "want to see us kiss?" I've never kissed another girl, let alone made out, but that is exactly what happened, and I loved it. So we were kissing and she pulled out her tits again and he started sucking them, so then I went for the other one and did the same. She was moaning, very much enjoying it, then they start making out... it was all so hot, I get wet just thinking about it. So this continued on for awhile, she'd go out and back down to the party, then come up and see us, one of the time she came back in we were fucking. I was on my back and he was standing at the edge of the bed. She really got off seeing that and started asking him if my tight pussy felt good around his cock..... I have never wanted him to fuck someone else more in my life! So, I think that's my new mission...to see that happens! :devil:

I'm bad. I know. :eek:

Anyway... needless to say, I got myself off many times yesterday afternoon thinking about it and couldn't wait til he got home to fuck me. We had the most fantastic sex last night.......mmmmmmm... I'm SO ready for more.

it's official he's the luckiest man alive!!!

I wish my girl would want me to fuck another girl. You're guy is very lucky for many reasons. ;)

IllLickItClean said:
I have never wanted him to fuck someone else more in my life! So, I think that's my new mission...to see that happens! :devil:

IllLickItClean said:
Mmmm do you now? If you had me what would you do with me?

I'd fuck you savagely... animalistically.... pumping into you deep, hard, fast.

Though I'm getting ahead of myself now... that would be, to an extent, the main event... there'd be a lot more before and after.

RawHumor said:

Though I'm getting ahead of myself now... that would be, to an extent, the main event... there'd be a lot more before and after.
Well I certainly hope so... I love the buildup of foreplay... post sex I think I'm more like a kitten, snuggly and curled up in the afterglow of it all yet still waiting for more :cathappy:

IllLickItClean said:
Believe me he knows this. But, I am JUST as lucky!

your body is more then any man could ask for let alone a second woman just as hot!!

crazy :D

IllLickItClean said:
Well I certainly hope so... I love the buildup of foreplay... post sex I think I'm more like a kitten, snuggly and curled up in the afterglow of it all yet still waiting for more :cathappy:

I'd love that afterglow snuggling... I may tweak your nipples a bit now and then to keep your arousal level up.

RawHumor said:
I'd love that afterglow snuggling... I may tweak your nipples a bit now and then to keep your arousal level up.
You know that reminds me of something about me. I'll often lay on my right side as we talk in bed, and every now and then I'll notice my left nipple and get kind of distracted by it, taunting me with its hardness and then I'll start playing with it. He thinks that's so hot.

*Sigh* Sometimes it gets really hard to get to actually sleeping in bed ;)

IllLickItClean said:
You know that reminds me of something about me. I'll often lay on my right side as we talk in bed, and every now and then I'll notice my left nipple and get kind of distracted by it, taunting me with its hardness and then I'll start playing with it. He thinks that's so hot.

*Sigh* Sometimes it gets really hard to get to actually sleeping in bed ;)

That does sound really sexy!

Anyway, you generally sleep better after a good hard fucking.

RawHumor said:
That does sound really sexy!

Anyway, you generally sleep better after a good hard fucking.
Anytime I cum really hard I sleep better. That's truly the worlds best sleep aid.

He was actually away last night but we are seriously still on such a sexual high from the other night and talking ourselves through it all and more, so we just had to talk on the phone last night and well... you can imagine how that went. I'm so ready for his cock when he gets home tonite :devil:

IllLickItClean said:
Anytime I cum really hard I sleep better. That's truly the worlds best sleep aid.

He was actually away last night but we are seriously still on such a sexual high from the other night and talking ourselves through it all and more, so we just had to talk on the phone last night and well... you can imagine how that went. I'm so ready for his cock when he gets home tonite :devil:

Have it already been mentioned what a lucky SOB he is?

I thought so, but I thought I'd reiterate.
;)

You have an incredible body, I would love to lick and make love to every inch of it, your man is very lucky.
:rose:

RawHumor said:

Heh... I just reread this and was struck by how uncreative I was.

Heat of the moment, maybe.
;)

IllLickItClean said:
You're too hard on yourself.... be hard on errr.... in me

I love it when you ask me to fuck you. I'd be trying to bruise your cervix. :devil:

Back