Now See Here. . . (closed for FireyIce)

"Hey, no one else has managed to get tenure in just a year," he stated. "This is just my second year teaching, you know." He took another sip of his wine. "But, I will make it a bit less embarrassing and change the venue of detention to my bedroom," he said with a sly grin. He knew he was going to probably suffer a little for pulling a mean joke like that on her. "How much will you need for your supplier?" he asked trying to change the topic.
 
Kayla leaned back and thought about it for a moment. "Hmm. . . Well, that bowl you wasted cost me about $50," she confessed. "And I get a discount, so probably $70 just to be sure."
 
"And how much for a mani and pedi?" he asked as he moved his hand to her hair and gently ran it though. He could tell she was enjoying the attention he was giving her hair. Greg leaned over and gave her another small kiss as the waiter started to come with the food.
 
Kayla thought, sighing softly as he played with her hair, and kissed him back. "The girls I go to normally charge me $40 for the whole package," she told him, smiling as she saw the food coming there way.
 
Greg started to eat as the food came. They made some small talk and enjoyed their food. "Don't worry if we don't get to finish the whole bottle of wine, we can always take it home," he told her. "I'll give you $200 tomorrow for your pleasures," he told her. "Think of it as a signing bonus. Depending on how good you are and how much you bring in there might be the possibility of you getting a weekly allowance," he said as they finished their food.
 
Kayla smiled as she finished off her steak. "You bet we're bringing that wine home," she joked. "Even I wouldn't drink a whole bottle of wine by myself!"
 
Greg pulled Kayla closer to him as they finish their food, waiting for the waiter to come back with the bill. "How was your food, Ms. Cobb?" he asked with a grin on his face. "I hope you enjoyed it." He gently moved his hands to her back and gently massaged her shoulders a bit while they waited. "How do you like where detention has been moved to?" he asked.
 
Kayla sighed happily as he massaged her shoulders. "My food was delicious, thank you. And I like the location of detention, Mr. Smith. It'll be more convenient for the both of us," she told him.
 
"I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your food," he replied. "I'm also glad you don't mind that I changed the location of detention." The check came and Greg paid for it. Shortly after they started to leave the restaurant. The air started to get a bit crispier so Greg took of his jacket and placed it over Kayla's shoulders, letting her get a bit warmer as they made their way to the car. They drove back to his apartment and he helped carry her bags in as he opened the door.
 
"Thank you," Kayla said as she turned on the lights and gently hung up his suit jacket. She took a deep sigh as she checked her phone. "Only a text from Mom asking if I'm going to be home tonight," she said. "Which I'm not. Only time she asks that is if she and Pa had a fight, and I ain't going back when that happens." She shut off her phone and tossed it aside. "Methinks you should wait in here while I-" she picked up the Victoria's Secret bag, "Go get ready for bed, hmm?"
 
"What do they fight about?" he asked as Kayla looked at her phone. "So if you're getting changed in your VS bag, does that mean you weren't wearing anything under your dress at dinner?" he asked with a very inquisitive look on his face. He made his way to the fridge and put the wine in it as Kayla went into the other room.
 
"I have no clue what they fight about," Kayla said. "And that is for me to know, and for you to possibly to find out."

She went into his bedroom and changed into the teddy she had bought. It was black and Chantilly lace, very sheer, with a thong bottom. The cups to support her breasts were unlined, and it was plunging.

She admired herself in the mirror before sprawling herself on the bed, smiling at the dress and panties she had worn just moments before, hanging up.

"You can come in now, Mr. Smith!" she called playfully.





https://www.victoriassecret.com/sle...-very-sexy?ProductID=199889&CatalogueType=OLS
 
Greg came walking into the bedroom looking at her gorgeous body sprawled out on the bed. "Please, feel free to call me Greg when we're outside of school," he told her as he climbed on top of the bed and leaned down to kiss her. "Very very sexy indeed," he said as they kissed some more. He moved his hands up to her head and started to play with her hair, trying to get her more in the mood.
 
Kayla cooed and moaned softly as he played with her hair. "As you wish, Greg," she said softly, kissing him back. "If you want, I have a couple more of these at home, I can always use them when I work," she added, teasing a little bit.
 
"Well I do know that Becky had a tote bag with some optional clothes if the people had any certain fetishes or desires," he said as they stopped kissing. "I don't see any problem with you doing the same thing if you want to. "But I do expect you to wear something very slutty for your personal 'detention' on Monday and Tuesday," he told her as he stood up and started to get undressed. After he finished getting completely undressed he got back onto the bed and started to kiss Kayla's neck gently.
 
"You can count on it, babe," Kayla moaned. "Just how slutty are we talking? Just to make sure I know what to bring."
 
"As slutty as you can be," Greg exclaimed. He helped sit her up and started to undo her chantilly lace teddy, taking it all the way off. Greg took it and gently set it on the dresser, not wanting to mess it up. He walked back over to the bed and snuggled next to Kayla, kissing her all over. He reached and squeezed her breasts as he continued to kiss her.
 
Kayla moaned and shivered as she kissed him back. "Then I shall be a total slut for you," she whispered in his ear as he teased her.
 
Greg started to twist her nipples gently as he kissed her deeply. After a few moments he moved his hands down and pulled her body closer to his. Greg's member had been getting hard since they got home and he started to slide it slowly into Kayla's pussy, making her moan a little bit.
 
Kayla moaned softly, but it felt really good, and she pressed her body against his, shivering a little, but with anticipation.
 
Greg continued to fuck her slowly, then starting to go a bit faster. He took his time moving his cock out and then pushing it back in, going deeper each time. After a few good hard thrusts he started to move Kayla onto her back, holding her hands down as he started to fuck her more.
 
After a few long deep thrusts he laid on top of Kayla and rolled them over so he was on his back. "I think someone should ride my cock," he told her as she was now on top. He also grabbed her hair and pulled on it so her head was up a little bit. He moved one hand down to her ass and pushed down on it, trying to get her soaking wet pussy to go lower on his hard cock.
 
Kayla gasped as he pulled her hair and forced her to go down further onto his cock, moaning loudly as she began to ride him.
 
Greg started to moan a little as she started to ride him a little bit. As soon as she was getting into a rhythm he moved his hand up to her breast and kept his other hand on her hair. He twirled her hair and continued to pull it while using the other hand and squeezing each breast with the other one. "Be a good little slut for me, Kayla," he told her as she started to go quicker.
 
Back
Top