Next week is Pursuit of Happiness Week

FlamingoBlue

a simple country lawyer
Joined
Jun 29, 2000
Posts
2,994
Or so they say at Blue Mountain Cards. I wish you all a pleasant week, in your pursuit of happiness. Remember that life is 5% what happens to you and 95% how you react to it.

blue


(Be sure to vote on Tuesday)!!!
 
Who is Happiness and what do we get if we catch her/him?

Just kidding!!!
 
OK. That is the first post by Blue that hasn't brought me to near tears in a long time. You feeling ok Blue?
 
Oh Blue, I never expected you to be a mushy kinda guy who reads Blue Mountain Cards! Give me ShoeBox Greetings any day! Laughing is perferred.
 
That's me....

Unpredictable blue. Some days my meds
work and some days they don't.

I'm feeling particularly mushy today. I'm off to the wedding festival weekend of one of my daughter's good friends. She's a very sweet young lady and I am very happy for her new found joy.

Yep, that's me; ole mushy blue. And Ambro, dry the tears from your eyes. They will likely be in mine as I watch the wedding ceremony. My tears will be from joy, not sadness.

blue
 
I wish you a pleasant week in your pursuit of happiness as well Blue! *hugs*
 
...

There is a Chinese proverb that says in order to find happiness, you much not look for it......

pretty metaphysic....

I never did look for it, and I had never really achieve long term happiness...
 
May Pursuit of Happiness Week be more successful than National Brotherhood Week. On the first day of NBW, Malcolm X was shot. The week was the source for a really great song by Tom Lehrer though so it wasn't a total waste.
 
Hmmmmmmmmm

There must be something wrong with me.
I'm always happy, never had to go look for it, or maybe i'm just foolin myself. I dunno.....
 
......

well, then I truly admire/envy/jealous of you......

Cherish it... Even tho you need not work hard for it...
 
Back
Top