A little hot, a little sexy

Oh yes

attachment.php

You quietly pull the covers off me the urge is to hard for you to resist....
It's like an addiction and you can't get enough.....

Last edited:
Damn hon...you just keep turning up the heat with each and every picture !! So beautiful and sexy !!

:rose:

Sleep well

attachment.php

You slowly and softly brush your fingers up and down my tummy...putting me in a trance like state....I would be purring if I were a kitten

Last edited:
attachment.php

You can't keep from kissing my stomach, my hip, the soft skin above my sex, you hand has wandered making it's way to my wet inner folds.....

Last edited:
Appetizing is too gentle a word..

My Gawd! If a candy store and a feast got together it'd look like a brouchure of what your body does to my mouth!!

You can't keep from kissing my stomach, my hip, the soft skin above my sex, you hand has wandered making it's way to my wet inner folds.....

You do realize the effect you're having on those of us who have been following your thread, Pleaseme....there are those of us who would love to do all of this and more for you..... ;)

attachment.php

You cup my breast in your hand your finger circling my nipple as your mouth suckles the other nipple.....

Last edited:
attachment.php

You cup my breast in your hand your finger circling my nipple as your mouth suckles the other nipple.....
My Teeth hold your nipple firmly while my Tongue flicks lightly across the tip. 2 of my fingers slip easily into the wet folds between your golden thighs. A 3rd finger presses insistently against your tight brown ring as the other 2 sink deeper into paradise. Your other nipple is now being rolled between my thumb and forefinger, and also stretching

Mind blowing

attachment.php

Your hands rub, stroke and grip both my cheeks, spread out before you....your look of pure lust. Feeling your hard cock pressed against my abundant cheeks indicating to me you enjoy seeing me in this position....as much as i like being in it.

Last edited:
attachment.php

Your hands rub, stroke and grip both my cheeks, spread out before you....your look of pure lust. Feeling your hard cock pressed against my abundant cheeks indicating to me you enjoy seeing me in this position....as much as i like being in it.

I retreat backwards just a bit to take in the succulent view of your position. Your whimpers of protest at the sudden vacancy fill me with an even greater desire to please you. But I can't resist teasingly tracing your inner thighs lightly with my fingernail. Your groans and wiggles tell me how you enjoy the sweet teasing. Then I grip the back of your thong and pull it firmly into your slit while leaning forward and lightly kissing my way up your back, finally whispering in your ear, "will you be my good Lil girl?"

attachment.php

You are absofuckinglutely mouth watering delicious!

attachment.php

Chcę zdjąć majtki, złapał biodra i powoli wciskam kogut w tobie.

:rose:

Back