Area 51 Above Top Secret (open to one woman)

guyloveshotstories

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 15, 2012
Posts
6,552
Air Force Airman First Class Daniel "Danny" Kelvin
Age 19
Height 5'10"
Thin with a light build. Uniform is perfect fit showing his body with crew cut dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes, smooth cheeks, rounded chin, no tattoos or piercings.
Security Forces Specialist at the Groom Lake Facility in the Nevada desert.

Many have heard of the classified Air Force installation in the Nevada desert known as Groom Lake, or better known as Area 51. It has been the subject of countless books, movies, tv serials, and blog posts for over 50 years. What has happened there has finally come to light, the testing of the AA-12 and RS-71 Blackbird, U-2 spy plane, F-117, B-1 and B-2 stealth bombers. But, with the advent of the internet-the current use of Area 51 has been changed to that of a base holding alien flying craft and different alien species where they communicate with us, trade technology, and sometimes test humans.

In 1947 something crashed on a ranch outside of Roswell, New Mexico. I remember it because my grandfather was sent there from the nearby base to check it out. He always said that what was there was a crashed weather balloon and that it had been fitted with sensors to spy over Russia as they were developing their nuclear weapons. There was no mention of aliens and he laughed it off when he read about saucers in the newspapers saying, "People will believe anything these days."

For the years that followed there were more reports of alien saucers, abductions, implantation, and talk of alien cooperation and/or take over. People like Alex Jones and David Icke fuel the rumor mill, but have nothing to show for it. Growing up, I had the feeling that aliens existed, but those that seem to be abducting cows or Bill Bob while he was fishing on the lake with his drunken friends were not real aliens.

When I was finally of age, I joined the Air Force and became past of the Security Forces. My first duty station was in South Korea, but then I was recruited to come to Nevada. I am single, no dependents, and no family as my parents passed away just before I went to Basic. Therefore, I was prime material to guard classified material at the base and the vast base had so much to offer-dozens of buildings from hangers housing advanced aircraft to buildings for evaluations, testing, housing, and administration that it was easy to get lost and it had hundreds or thousands of personnel-both military and civilian, to test the craft including the latest unmanned drones. There were even underground facilities that I have been posted to, underground to keep them out of prying eyes. I was posted to this one facility underground as a guard, but what happens on the other side of those sliding steel doors was not known to me. Everything on the base was compartmentalized-meaning that I only knew what happened at my post. Anything else, like what happened beyond those doors, was above my clearance. I couldn't go in or peek in or else I'll be court-martialed. My station had a lot of rumors flying about what happened beyond those doors-labeled 13. Some say that there are aliens there. I don't know. But what I do know is that there were many civilian and military personnel going in and out of there, and most of them are women-quite good looking women. It was rare to find one in the service that resembles a model. It led me to wonder what was happening.

In one particular case, several personnel entered the room, went through the air lock chamber on the other side, and in a few minutes there was a call for medical personnel. They came with a stretcher and they ferried out one woman in a wrapped plastic bag. She was alive but in a lot of pain. No one would tell me what happened and the base was put on lock down for several hours until it was resolved.
 
Over the next few weeks there are more people going into the room and they would not come out for several hours and when they do they don't appear to be the same. I know the desert is intensely hot, but underground it is hovering around 60 degrees Fahrenheit, but the people would come out fanning themselves, sweating, and sometimes without their white coats or blouses. It peaked my curiosity, but I couldn't go into any further detail about it other than there must be a faulty AC in there, but no maintenance personnel have been in there.

I stood outside the room with my rifle at port arms and a small desk in front of me where I would take down every one coming in and out, but it was just me for several months and taking eight hour shifts at this small desk can be quite boring, so with my mind would wander about aliens and conspiracies, perhaps more than what I should have.

(I have a loose plot line for this story. If interested in partnering, or have questions, feel free to send a PM and I'll be happy to tell you and hear your advice)
 
A car was coming down the elevator shaft. This was my only indicator that someone was coming in from the outside. There were no emergency stairs leading up except a ladder inside the elevator well and that was several stories straight up. The car touched down and the doors slid open revealing three women, two military and one civilian. They were the regulars. There use to be many of them, one time a dozen, that would go in but that number whittled down to about five. These three stepped off and approached as if in slow motion.

They were gorgeous looking, models or even pornstars with their elegant curves, voluptuous breasts, and uniforms that clung tightly to their bodies showing the world what they have. They were kind to me, saying hello and the sort, but they were determined to get inside the room. Normally you don't see government employees eager to work. When they stepped their breasts rippled. It was quite appealing to see, but when they stood before me with their hands on their hips they showed me their cards and I signed them in.

As we waited for the clearance to go through, it got me into thinking about these three. There was Dr. Elizabeth Veronica, perhaps late twenties with red hair in a high ponytail, black framed eyeglasses, green eyes and half pursed lips. She wasn't married, or at least didn't wear a ring, but I remember when I first saw her about six month ago-she looked remarkably different than now. Her chest was smaller, less curves, and her flesh tone was pale white and didn't wear glasses. The rumor mill was that she got put under the knife. Then there were her two companions, Specialist Scarlett Plum and Specialist Susan Cummings. The former was a blonde and the latter a brunette. Professionals both, but like the doctor, their bodies were thin-athletic, not much development several months ago, but now it looks like they swallowed a pair of soft balls in their chest. Then I remembered their demeanor when leaving. At first going in they were nervous and straight forward, showing no real emotion towards me, but after a few weeks they started become...well, loose. They were smiling, joking with me and in one case Plum wrapped an arm around me and tried to get me to sing to her as they went to the elevator.

"I've never felt so alive!" she shouted.

The doctor, also at first, came down in a white lab coat, a mask in her pocket, goggles, and a clipboard, but now she came with a low cut top, one inch heels, glasses, hair done up nicely as if trying to impress.

The clearance was confirmed and they went in to the air lock and the door slid shut before me.
 
The entity

When it was first found, they couldn't figure out what it was, and after a lot of unsuccessful attempts to cut it open they gave up. The note simple said "Remarkable regenerative abilities." It wouldn't be until a female touched it that it responded, immediately giving off a layer of pollen that gave the entire room a contact high and created an orgy.

It was deemed dangerous and contained here, far underground, until another female scientist found it, and began plotting ways to use the pollen as a drug. She had no idea that despite wearing a mask the pod was having an affect on her, until one day her boyfriend asked what was she doing to her boobs, as she had blossomed into a c-cup. By then it was too late and she began experimenting with the drug during sex with her boyfriend and drew other women into the project. She ended up leaving the project when she got pregnant, and even she wasn't sure who the father was as she had used her new found good looks to get some senior officers to look the other way.

Plenty of women came in contact with the pod now, and after a handful of visits they would notice firmer skin, fuller breasts, rounder hips, toned thighs, increased libido. Many left when they got pregnant despite using birth control.

The entity throbbed in delight, the scientist felt they had made a break through, and the entity had thinned the herd of women down to 5, and right now a feast had entered the room. Lately the women had been coming down in pairs, because of the after effects of exposure was increased libido and decreased inhibitions. The entity really enjoyed it when the women got naked and rubbed their wet spots against it.

It was gathering information, and they hadn't noticed that the pod had doubled in mass. The three women went through the usual pretense of taking notes and the like, but the entity grew bored and released some pollen, about 2/3 of which was quickly collected for research before the Doctors starting taking off their clothes and dancing, rubbing their bodies against each other and the entity.

It shivered in pleasure as they frolicked and moaned, one even putting her mouth on the wet spot of the other. The gyrations continued until all three were lying spent on the floor and the entity was glistening with pussy juice.

One finally staggered to stand and threw a random lab coat on. "I need a cock," she murmured, "And I know where to find one."
 
The entity let the doctor go. She entered the pressure room that was supposed to clean her of any pollen or spores, but it was already inside of her body and when she stepped out of it, I turned and the doctor was all smiles. "Hello there" she said walking up to me, coat flaps fluttering behind her like a cape. Her glasses were still on her nose but her hair was soaked and her flesh glistened. "What's your name again?" coming closer. She didn't care for my name. She just desire flesh. Walking up all the way she placed both hands on my shoulders and pushed me into the chair and straddled my hips, breasts pressed against my chest. "Hello there!" smiling ear to ear, she had a sinister look on her glowing face as the doctor kissed me and began slipping the tongue down my throat. "How long since you've fucked?"

"I-I don't know" was the stammered response.

"Doesn't matter" she responded, "I want you to fuck me raw"

Is that even possible? No matter. The doctor grind on me while continued to shove her forked tongue down my throat and pulling at the button of my blouse to get at the yummy stuff inside. "I want you to fuckin' cum inside of me or on me. Doesn't matter. I just want you to fuckin' cum. Got that, soldier?"

"Sure thing!" I replied and slapped her ass hard with both hands.

"That's the spirit!" she smiled.

The other two were lying on the floor soaked in juices, gently touching one another as the entity watched. It sat there wondering then became rather bored as nothing was happening to it. The women were spent. The spores had done their work, but the women simply couldn't go on any further.
 
The entity

The women were spent and the entity wanted, no NEEDED more DNA, more fluids, more physical contact. It vibrated trying to let those it could contact what it needed. The women on the floor shuddered from the message, and as they began weakly putting on their clothes, struggling to understand the message.

Outside the good doctor was stripping the soldier of his uniform, freeing his cock for her abuse.

Inside the entity sprouted a thick bulbous tendril and drew one of the women back to it, and began using it to mercilessly fuck her. She moaned, "Help me," to the other one. It was too late, the outside doctor had unintentionally shown the entity how to gain more information by fucking the soldier outside.

The entity had not known how much penetration the sexual orifice could take, and it was now raping the Blonde doctor in rhythm with the guard. Shortly after the soldier ejaculated so did the entity, leaving the blonde near death. The brunette had finally hit a safety alarm and in what seemed like a long time but was more like fifteen minutes a medical team in Haz Mat suits arrived. The thick bulbous tendril that had so recently penetrated the female had bloomed into an innocent white flower that looked and smelled remarkable like freshly fucked pussy.
 
The doctor was like a Hoover vacuum, on her knees just sucking me up then riding me and screaming at the top of her lungs, sweat rolling off her body and glistening as she plunged herself on me, rod sliding inside her holes.

The room became flooded in red light "Son of a bitch!" growling as the alarm blared.

That meant that a Hazmat team was coming and our fun was ruined. "Cum! Cum, damn you!" she said grinding down then I came inside of her. She stood up, giving my rod a few strokes to coax out that last few drops of the precious semen into the palm before licking it up, drawing her white coat over her body and rushing back inside to find out what the matter was. The alarm couldnt' be turned off so she had to quickly draw her clothes back on, but there was going to be difficulty in trying to explain the soldier sprawled on the ground.

"Oh shit! Oh shit" gasping for breath feeling her whole body in excruciating pain. The Hazmat team entered and placed her on a gurnie, covered her in plastic and rushed her to the elevator and back to the surface.

When they were gone, the doctor stood there with a scowl on her face and her arms crossed in front of her chest. The gurads were gone leaving her alone with the entity. She turned towards it, "Nice going. You couldn't keep it together, could you?"

The entity continued to hide itself. "Don't try that with me," she warned, not being in the mood. The spores had worn off for the moment. "You fucked her so hard she'll be lucky to take a shit in a month!" As she spoke, a long-thin tentacle snaked across the cold floor and gently wrapped around her ankle. Sensing this, she shook her foot free and stepped back. "Don't! NO!" she roared.
 
The entity found the verbal communication primitive, it did far better with nonverbal, and it had learned that 'Yes, No, please," all meant continue so it let one tendril wrap around her leg, and pulled her closer, further away from the pesky red button that had interrupted it's fun.

It knew the luscious red head had acquired a new source of DNA, and was bound to seek it out. It didn't care if her skirt tore, or her panties were shredded as it pulled her to the floor prying her knees apart exposing her ripe pink sexual organ. It understood the DNA was inside and it sprouting the appropriate shaped tentacle, with a long darting tendril darting out to lick the female's wet slit. It's understanding of human reproduction had moved leaps and bounds. The entity was self reproducing, which is why it was suited for first contact, and it had viewed females as the child bearers and saw men as auxiliary species.

Now it understood the males were involved in the reproductive process and as the tendril slithered into her pussy following by the tentacle which kept her cunt plugged as it wiggled in ecstasy as it devoured the new DNA. The male DNA was both nutrient and information rich, and it sought out the Female's reproductive DNA source and was disappointed to find it lacking.

It shivered in frustration, it's entire body vibrating as it processed information.

It considered that it was looking in the wrong place and sent out tendrils into the orifice just behind this one, and into the female's vocalization orifice. As it had seen the females use their mouths upon their reproductive parts.

By the time it discovered it was a digestive tract the female was writhing in pleasure and gushing more fluids. The entity absorbed the fluids in delight and withdrew just after the female passed out.

It retreated into itself, the outer layer becoming harder as the being within was nearing maturation. It had arrived on the planet ready to procreate, and the being within the pod would be able to communicate with the primitive life forms of this planet. At least that was the plan.
 
When the entity retired into its hardened shell the doctor was left to gather up her clothes, dress, and leave with a frown. Her orifices were sore from the shagging given to her, but as much as she enjoyed it, having the entity take as much as give left her in a perturbed mood thinking that the entity has become dull of her and wanted someone else. The airlock purged the spores from her body and emerging from it a jerk of the head to the right and her smile appeared as she slowly walked towards me, swinging her wide hips left and right, heaving breasts jiggling with each foot impact on the cold ground.

"Hey there" she smiled finally reaching me and leaning over my seat, face to face, her dangling breasts couldn't be held in by her low cut top and splashed against my lap, "How are you?"

"I'm good" smiling at her, thinking we could go for another round as my body was going for that.

"I was wondering, do you have any...girlfriends?" she asked.

"No."

"Pity. But do you know any girls that are friends on base?" she asked carefully tracing the tip of her right index finger up my left thigh towards the crotch.

"Y-yes" nodding eagerly.

"That's good. I'm looking for someone young. Like, 18, brand new-fresh and a virgin. Know anyone like that?"

Thinking quickly the first name that came to mind was Airman Jessie Weaver who arrived just a few weeks ago. She was cute, young, petite, strawberry blonde hair and athletic build. She was not married and I believe to be a virgin.

"Jessie Weaver?" the doctor smirked, "I'll look for her. If you come up with any more names, let me know. I promise you, the more names you give..." her hand grasped my crotch tightly and began milking it over the fabric, "The more pleasure i'll give you." Letting go she walked hypnotically towards the elevator and rode it back to the surface.
 
Time passed, and the entity was growing impatient as evidently it was being punished for using the female. It was able to replenish itself with the water supply built into the structure it was housed in, but it preferred DNA, and it somehow knew just beyond the door there was a human.

If it could have growled it would have and the pod looked stiff as if the surface was tightly stretched around a bud. It processed and reprocessed all the information. It would take at least one more unique sample of DNA to give life to it's offspring. Until then it would have to wait, impatiently.

So when the door opened to the lovely Red haired Doctor and a fresh young tender female, the entity immediately released the pent up and overly potent spores.
 
The good doctor went up the elevator and began her search for this Weaver. Even though the base was huge, she didn't have to look far to find her as she was sweeping up an open hanger under the full rays of the hot desert sun. Just as I said, she was petite and athletically slim. Weaver had spent her developing years playing sports, though she could run a mile in 14 minutes, she didn't have the woman's figure that most of her male colleauges were drooling for and that had left her feeling rejected. Not any more. The doctor approached her with a smile on her lips, "Hello, airman" she said gaining her attention. Weaver was immediately drawn to the almost unhuman shaped bombs on her chest. "You're Weaver, correct?"

"Yes, ma'am" Weaver nodded.

Holding up a hand the doctor giggled, "You may dispense with the formalities. I've been looking for you."

"Really?" Weaver's blue eyes widened slightly.

"Yes. One of your friends named Kelvin says that you might be a good candidate for a little experiment we have going on."

She knew me, somewhat. It took her a moment to put the name with the face. "Oh yes. I remember him," she smiled with those thin pink lips. "He's a nice guy."

"Tell me, Weaver, do you have any boyfriends?"

"Uh...no. Why?"

"Oh. Nothing" the doctor smiled. She knew that Weaver was staring at her shapely figure in envy so she wasn't afraid to show it off, carefully tracing around the airman in her one inch heels and bending slightly forward at the waist, fluttering her coat to show off the hips.

"Tell me, woman to woman, what is something that you desire?" the doctor asked her.

Weaver blushed then looked about thinking it was a gag, but the doctor persisted saying, "Everyone has ambition. You're on a classified base and you're young, surrounded by men in the middle of nowhere. You have to have ambition. Something to motivate you."

"I want to be an officer" Weaver naively said.

"No. No. Weaver. What is it that you truly desire at this moment?" the doctor paused in her walk and stared at the smaller woman.

"I like...men."

"I thought so. I like men to. Most of the time. What if I were to tell you there's a way to change that?" the doctor said slowly reaching out and grasping the broom handle and pulling it away from Weaver's grasp. Then she placed the length of the shaft carefully between her breasts and started to lift and drop it as if titty fucking it. Weaver's eyes widened and her cheeks blushed red, "Doctor, what are you doing?"

"I know what you desire," the doctor whispered. "If you come with me, I can promise you that it'll happen. There is an experiment that we are working on that will give you what you desire, bigger breasts, better ass, better looks all around and with that...you'll have to beat men off of you," then she smiled, "Or beat them off."

That was the hook. Weaver nervously nodded before asking, "Does-does it require surgery?"

"No. No surgery, no pills, or anything like that. You come with me and I'll take you into a room with a blind fold..."

"This isn't going to be like a high school gag where you blind me and then have me strip and the room is filled with all the guys?"

"No. I assure you. This is on the straight and level. Kelvin is downstairs as a guard and it's just you and me in the room."

"You promise?" the airman asked.

"Honey, I promise you. If my promise is broken, you can fuck my ass if you want."

Weaver's thin lips contorted into a frown. Hopefully it would come to that.

Together they rode the elevator down to my level and stepped off. I was the only person to greet them. Weaver smiled and waved as the doctor signed her in then wrapped a blindfold over Weaver's eyes. Leaning in she whispered, "Think of the person you desire the most. Think and hold that thought. And it will be so."

"Ok" Weaver nodded.

As soon as the door closed, the entity emmited the spray of spores and Weaver inhaled them and coughed. The doctor held on to her shoulders, "It's alright. Just breath. It happens the first time, but you'll get use to it."
 
The Entity

It waited patiently as the Doctor stripped off the new specimens clothing, revealing an underdeveloped bust and hips, but that would soon change. It sprouted one thick appendage on the top of the pod and mentally encouraged the doctor to Sit on it.

It was curious about this young thing, she seemed different from the others, as its tendrils brushed the smooth skin, it sensed an innocence, and it began to quiver as it realized this female had never been mated. The action in turn causing the thickening shaft inside the doctor to vibrate.

It slowly explored her skin, teasingly light touches, licks, watching her sexual responses unfold. It waited for her to 'bloom' before moving between her legs to taste the core of her woman hood, to seek out her pleasure centers.
 
The entity smelled and tasted the young woman with kitty kisses on her peach fuzz skin that made her shiver and giggle. It liked what it tasted, youth, naive, virgin, innocence and a bit of lust. Every human had a lust inside of them, that's what the spores found out. Gently kissing the girl on the arms and then on the shoulders and the back of the neck made Weaver shiver, nipples hardened and she smiled.

Inside of her mind, what was happening there was much different from what the doctor was witnessing. The spores were playing with her senses. She was not in a lab blindfolded. Instead, she was in a small dark room standing alone, but her body was woefully changed. Now she had a gorgeous bubble butt and breasts that were at least D sized wrapped up in a pink sports bra and pink booty shorts. This is how she wanted to be, at least to her male counterparts, sporting her hair in a long ponytail with eyeliner and enough makeup to blush the cheeks and give her a slightly more mature look. It wasn't long until she started feeling warm feelings and then hot, wet touches throughout her body. Groaning and smiling in delight, her eyes looked about to find that the hands were coming from a couple of her male subordinates 'Henry' and 'Dale' both men were tall, powerfully built, and they were touching her body all over including shoving a hand between the crack of her ass and rubbing her twat over the fabric of her shorts.
 
It wasn't long before the young woman opened herself up to the entity, allowing the hormones to race through her body, the faster heartbeat and blood pumping arousal aiding in the hormones transmission. The entity 'grew' over and around her nearly encasing her in soft slippery tendrils, leaving space for her to breath, and gently spreading her legs.

It allowed her to wriggle, feeling her bosom expand, her nipples swell, as her hips filled out and her knees parted in need. It teased the special spot between her legs, waiting until the clit had more than doubled in size before applying a wet suctioning tendril to it. It continued to quiver in happiness, making the throbbing thick tentacle inside the Doctor continue to vibrate and swell.

It watched the young woman's pussy continue to bloom as blood rushed to her genitals, and the labia swelled and grew moist. It gently swiped away the moisture, enjoying the taste of innocence. It then began to wriggle a mass off tiny tendrils against the slippery orifice, teasing it to open up and reveal it's secrets.
 
The entity was feeding her fantasy and what she secreted from her body the entity was consuming-feeding it. Weaver's body shivered in delight as the hands groped her beautiful body, butt cheeks being spread and breasts fondled by the men she desired then came a gentle push to her knees and she found herself before the tower Dale with a sinister smile on his lips. She smiled back reaching up and grasping the wad forming in his pants. Pulling down the zipper, peeling back the flaps, the pants fell to his ankles revealing his savoring sausage that made the airman water. Her right hand grasped it just behind the head, her thin fingers could barely wrap round the diameter. Blushing red she exclaimed, "I can't fit this in my mouth"

Dale wouldn't hear any of it. Weaver's jaw widened till the muscles ached, even then she doubted that she could fit it, but Dale shoved the fat head into her mouth. Weaver's eyes widened as her throat was filled then the shaft began to press down the back of her throat. She couldn't breath and her muscles were trying to force it out, but Dale thrusted a few times before exiting. Coughing and gasping for breath Weaver wanted it again as Hank lifted her perky ass up and smeared the precum from the tip of his rod onto her backside before inserting it into her vagina. Her eyes watered. It was good pain. Now she was no longer a virgin. Taking it in two holes at once, Weaver bobbed on their meet gleefully.

The doctor didn't know what fantasy the airman was going through, but what she saw was amazing. The entity had plunged a falic shaped tentacle down Weaver's throat. She could see the bulge form as it went down the windpipe. "Oh my" she blushed, "She's a good cock sucker"
 
The entity invaded her orifices, seeking out moisture, DNA, and to provide the female with the most stimulation possible. It quivered as it found the DNA source it had been looking for and with no malice, implanted the egg with it's own DNA mix, creating a secondary offspring in case it's primary offspring should be destroyed. The embryo would grow at a rate dependent on it's exposure to semen, as that would be it's energy source.

The entity seemed to go into a frantic spasms, all the tendrils quivering, wriggling, lubricating in unmitigated joy. The tendril inside the doctor ejaculated a new substance designed to heighten arousal on a longer basis, and the young woman was 75% covered in tentacles and tendrils.

The pod began to peal several outer layers of dark green unfolding, the room filling with the scent of sex. The air purifiers were working overtime, but even they could not prevent the escape of scent.
 
More. More. More! That's all Jessie could think off. Her body was leaking juices at an alarming rate, her fantasy was up in the clouds, her body was being struck hard from every side but all she could think of was getting more of that tender cock inside of her. Pushed onto her knees her loves smeared their rods all over her face. She smiled in delight gobbling them down and feeling their fat diameters plug her throat then her phat booty being thumped in the rear over and over. More figures materialized from the darkness rods erect and she begged for it. She straddled a man as he lay on the ground and leaned forward to swallow another rod as one invaded her dripping twat and a third entered her anus. Convulsing and moaning as the entity swallowed her up in its tentacles.

She wailed and loved it. "Fuck my holes!" she begged over and over. White, black, hispanic...the race didn't matter. All she wanted was cock inside of her body and then came the climax. Rolling onto her knees she was presented before a firing squad of cocks that began firing away on her face. Now a cum whore, her face glazed from hair line to chin with hot semen Jessie smiled and began lapping it all up loving the tangy taste. At the same time, the entity was finishing its work.

The entity began to die down, slowly revealing the weakened Jessie. She collasped onto the cold floor drained physically and mentally. It took a moment before the spores began to wear off, but even then all she could feel was her orifices being filled.
 
Back
Top