Brier Cliff Academy (Closed)

Angeleyz

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 7, 2012
Posts
10,538

-----------------------------------------------

Faith rubbed at her tired eyes and wished for the hundredth time that she hadn't run out of her precious prescription. Without her nightly sleeping pill that practically knocked her unconscious, the strange dreams that disturbed the whole household were back. She had tried, tried really hard to stay awake to avoid them, but her body had finally shut down two nights ago.

Her cheeks flushed at the memory of being shaken awake by her father as her mother stood behind him, her face tight with a combination of shock and worry. She couldn't answer any of their questions about what she had been dreaming about, nor could she say why she was making the odd noises she supposedly had been making.

But it had apparently been worse than any time before, and since that night there had been hushed conversations that stopped abruptly when she walked by and meaning-laden glances at her when they thought she wasn't looking. It seemed like someone was always hanging over her shoulder, although she had no idea why. It was like they thought she was up to something, when all she wanted to do was get through this last month of summer vacation.

Perhaps the routine of school combined with an express-mailed prescription renewal would distract her from whatever was going on with her parents. She sighed as she plopped down on the couch and aimlessly started flipping through the TV channels searching for something that might keep her interested enough to stay awake.

Who would have thought she'd be looking forward to going back to school, especially all the funny looks she got when people found out how old she was. She had given up on trying to explain that she had a medical condition that had caused her to miss a year of school, and simply tried to avoid discussing her age at all. Besides, very few would guess her age anyway, thanks to her mother's genes.

With nothing on the TV to hold her attention, her eyelids began getting harder and harder to keep raised, and there was an almost hum in her ears as if someone was sitting next to her trying to lull her sleep with a deep vibrato that could almost be felt across her skin.

Sleep. She really wanted to sleep. Wanted to sink into the lovely oblivion of sleep.

It was until she felt her chin bouncing off her chest that Faith realized how close she had gotten to succumbing to the temptation of a cat nap, and her body practically shuddered at the thought. 'Oh god,' she thought, 'what is my problem?!' The thought of sleep shouldn't leave her afraid. Nor should it leave her strangely excited and it was the second feeling that terrified her more.

Fingering the simple gold cross that hung from the delicate gold chain she always wore around her neck, she was absently staring at the television, neither really hearing, nor seeing it, when the repeated sound of someone clearing through throat finally broken through her thoughts. Turning towards the door, she saw her mother standing there, looking somber.

"Faith... Please join your father and I in his office, dear," she said when she saw that she finally had Faith's attention.

"Yes, Mother," she replied with only a twinge of worry in her voice. Being called to her father's office for a discussion did not bode well as it was only used for family meetings for the most serious of topics. Pushing herself up, she followed her mother and prayed that whatever it was wasn't as bad as it seemed.

+++++++++++++

Three weeks later, Faith watched with an odd sense of detachment as her parents got harder to see as the thick blanket of fog seemed to swallow them up with each passing minute. Even when she could no longer see them, she stayed at the back of the launch looking forlornly at the disappearing coastline.

She still couldn't believe she was being banished to a boarding school in Maine. Oh sure her parents had tried to spin it as some grand plan to get her totally caught up so that she could begin college the next year, but she knew the real reason. Grandmother was having to move in with them, and they were probably afraid she'd give the old woman a heart attack with her unfortunate night 'terrors' as they had always called her ailment. Forgive me, Father, for my unkind thoughts...

Hugging her arms around her waist, she huddled in her new school uniform and tried to find solace in reciting the rosary, mentally checking off each decade as it occurred. She knew her parents loved her, but she had seen what looked like relief in their eyes as they said the final goodbyes.

She sniffed as she tried not to feel abandoned, and instead tried to focus on something positive like the fact that her prescription had been fulfilled, if only with a portion of what she needed. Hopefully, the rest would be sent to her new school soon. If not, perhaps she should cut them in half. Surely a partial dosage would be better than no dosage at all. Thankfully, she was going to have her own room, so perhaps no one would be the wiser if the dreams did start up again.
 
Last edited:
Long before the lonely fog covered island was home to Brier Cliff Academy for young ladies. It had languished as if under a curse. Several of the mainlanders had tried to farm the island from colonial times on wards but none had lasted more than a year, most left by mid winter making the dangerous crossing back to the mainland despite the winters gales. The native Penobscot gave it a wide berth and mumbled among the selves of the Chinook who haunted the island, to them it was a place inhabited by demons or worst. And so the Island had languished until the Brier family bought it and the rights to harvest kelp from the waters surrounding it. For Four generations the Brier’s had summered on the lonely island and watched their fortune grow until the last of them had willed it for the purpose of a school for young ladies.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Brier Cliff Academy for young ladies had a long and precocious history. Founded in 1820 the school had earned the reputation of polishing the rough edges from some of the wilder daughters of the privileged classes, and had offered a haven for young girl’s with a troubled past. Part of the reason the school had been so successful in curbing these young beauties was its location off the fog-shrouded coast of New England. The girls arrived on the school’s launch after an hour’s crossing from Bath, Maine to be greeted by the craggy shores of the Island. The school staff and its young charges where the only inhabitants of the Island. The school grounds where not what one would call extensive and took up only about a third of the Island the rest was a dark primal forest that Brier Cliff used for its biology classes Nature walks.

The school had one other marked feature besides its location and that was that there was a lack of men on the island. To be precise at present there were only two men Dr. Johnson the school physician a man in his mid forties who had a distinct lack of interest in the opposite sex or so it appeared and Karl Logan who was the grounds keeper. Brier Cliff Academy for young ladies was alive with excitement as students returned from Summer Break, holding the promise of renewed friendships. For other they could not wait for winter break to escape from their prison, a chance to be somewhere else other than the island school as they looked forward to the heady promise of freedom come mid December. It was also the time when the New Girls arrived at Brier Cliff on the launch from the mainland.

The Head Mistress Ms. Merchant had spent many years in the Covent before renouncing her vows to take up the position as Head Mistress at Brier Cliff Academy. She was stern with her young charges but also at times compassionate as well. She had diligently gone over not only the school records of the New Girls but also the medical and physiological test that Brier Cliff Academy required of each new student. Faith Goodwell was a special case and her Night Terrors required that she have a private room. Head Mistress Ms. Merchant was standing on the little jetty to greet the New Girls as Karl Logan brought the school launch alongside and made fast to the jetty.

“When I call your name answer Yes Head Mistress.

Ms. Merchant called off the name of each student in a random order and checked as each repeated her name and more or less politely responded Yes Head Mistress.

“Faith Goodwell?”
 
There had been something spooky about their approach to the island, something that made her skin crawl with skitters of unease. Something that had her clutching her cross like it alone had the power to save her from whatever it was her imagination was conjuring.

Telling herself she was just tired from the journey, she eased closer to the gaggle of girls milling about, although she didn't bother trying to talk to any of them, and listened as Ms Merchant, her new head mistress introduced herself and then began taking a head count.

Hearing her name, Faith stepped away from the back of the cluster of girls and murmured politely, "Yes, Head Mistress." She didn't look up from where her eyes were affixed to a spot directly in front of her toes. She hated the fact that she knew no one, had not a single friendly face to commiserate with, especially knowing how hard it was to break out of her shell and make new friends.
 
"Yes, Head Mistress."

Faith answered in a soft mummer her gentle soft eyes demurely lowered as if she were afraid to meet Ms. Merchant’s dark hazel eyes. Cynthia Merchant cupped the Faith’s chin and she raised the girl’s shy eyes to meet hers.

“Welcome Faith to Brier Cliff Academy for young ladies, I hope you will be very happy her Miss Goodwell.”

Cynthia Merchant’s thumb gently caressed Faith’s cheek as the head Mistress held her eyes captive in her gaze.

“I am sure you will make many fast and true friends here Faith.”

Cynthia let her hand sensually slip from the young innocents chin.

“You will be in the east tower of Brier manor room 69. Take the day to settle in Faith.”

Ms. Merchant checked Faith’s name off her roaster and placed a red pentagram by her name. Faith was no more than a dozen paces from the head Mistress when Cynthia called.

“Miss Goodwell be sure to see Dr. Johnson in the infirmary as he will take your medications and issue them as you need them. Students at Brier Cliff are not allowed any medications in their rooms or on their persons Faith………No exceptions to the rules my dear.”

Dr. Johnson was lounging by the door to the infirmary as he saw a gorgeous young creature coming his way. Her hair like dark burnished gold, her hazel eyes the color of the sea. Normally he was not attracted to theses spoiled little brats but there was something special about this girl something deliciously sensual.
“Can I help you Miss?”

There was something lecherous abut his smile almost if he was undressing Faith with his eyes.
 
Faith was taken aback when she felt a firm, but gentle touch on her chin, and it slowly lifted until she had no choice but to look at Ms Merchant in the eye. She wanted to scoff at the headmistress' hope that she would be happy in her banished state, but knew it wasn't Ms Merchant's fault that her parents seemed to think she was a burden.

She shivered ever so slightly when she felt the barest of caresses on her cheek, as she was left wondering if Ms Merchant even realized she was doing it as she assured Faith that she would make friends. She wanted to believe her, but figured it was the head mistress' job to assure all new students as much. She had to blink hard to focus on what was said next, as her cheeks flushed for no apparent reason.

You will be in the east tower of Brier manor room 69. Take the day to settle in, Faith.

"Yes, ma'am," she answered softly, as she swung her backpack onto her shoulder and started to follow the other girls who had already checked in. She had a vague understanding of how the school was laid out having studied the map during the long ride to Bath, so she figured it wouldn't be too hard to find the east tower. She just hoped it wouldn't take long for the rest of her luggage to be delivered to the room.

Miss Goodwell, be sure to see Dr. Johnson in the infirmary as he will take your medications and issue them as you need them. Students at Brier Cliff are not allowed any medications in their rooms or on their persons, Faith. No exceptions to the rules, my dear.

Faith had spun around when she heard her name being called, and listened to the pronouncement that she wouldn't be able to have her medicine with her. The thought that she might end up disrupting the rest of the school filled her with panic and she wanted to protest, but there was something in Ms Merchant's bearing that told her it would do no good.

Nodding mutely, she turned back around and trudged in the direction of her new home away from home.

************************

The walk itself from the jetty to the school wasn't too bad, and Faith soon found herself walking down the hallway to the infirmary, trying to avoid the clusters of girls clustered at different points along the way.

Can I help you, Miss?

Faith almost stumbled when she looked up from the floor and her gaze encountered the face of the masculine voice addressing her. There was something in the way he smiled that made her extremely conscious of the short hemline of her new uniform, and her shoulders rounded almost defensively.

"Are you Dr Johnson, sir?" she asked, almost hoping the answer was no. She didn't want to surrender her precious prescription to this man if it meant she'd have to see him on a regular basis, and then felt awful for her unchristian attitude.

Shifting her backpack to a more comfortable position, she went on, "Ms Merchant indicated I needed to give my medication to Dr Johnson. Would that be you, sir?"
 
Last edited:
"Are you Dr Johnson, sir?"

Dr. Johnson watched as the young beauty shifted her backpack the way she tempted him with her supple young body. Little Witch/i] he thought to himself. He let his eyes take in her sweet innocent young charms.

"Ms Merchant indicated I needed to give my medication to Dr Johnson. Would that be you, sir?"

“Yes and you must be Miss Goodwell. I believe you have some medications to turn in to the infirmary.”

He stepped closer to the young girl, close enough that Faith could feel the heat of his body, it seemed that his lips were just a breath away from her. His hand lingered in hers longer than necessary as he took the medicine from her. He took a moment or two to read the label and a wicked smile bowed his lips.

“I see that you need to take this before you go to bed Miss Goodwell. I can come to your room if it would be easier for you?”

He ran the tip of his tongue over his lips at the prospect that this tasty little morsel would let him come to her room at night to give her, her medicine.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The sun had set and a dark gloom began to gather. A deepening darkness with long tendril of mist spread over the Island and Brier Cliff Academy for young ladies. Dark eyes looked out over the islands as they had sense the beginning of time and the coming of man. He lifted his head to the still air. A dark smiled bowed his lips as he caught the scent of tormented innocence. He stretched his wings to the to the night sky and once more took wing, moving from shadow to shadow becoming one with the night. He took rest on the east tower of Brier manor. There in the little tower room was the one he sought. Her honey blonde hair framed her angelic face. Her body was young and supple neither that of a young girl, nor of a mature woman, but at that moment of perfection as she stood on the threshold of womanhood.
He waited for this stunning young creature to go to her bed. Waited until she was in that realm between waking and sleeping were he could come to her, where she could be drawn in to his world.

A dark twisted Gothic landscape spread out before Faith. She was running being chased she could hear him as she had sense she was a child, yet this time there was something different. The gnarled twisted limbs of the trees seemed to reach out for her, their boney fingers tearing at her school uniform. In this dark world Faith ran until she fell. She lay prostrate in this dark Gothic world and when she lifted her eyes a Dark figure towered over her.

“You shall be mine Faith, mine for eternity.
 
There was an expression that passed over the man's face before he slowly pushed himself away from where he had been lounging against the wall that caused Faith to freeze for a moment in her shifting. She had thought he was tall before, but he towered over her when he finally straightened out and she gulped when he confirmed that he was indeed Dr Johnson.

I believe you have some medications to turn in to the infirmary.

"Oh, right!" she said grateful for a reason to drop his gaze, and she started digging through her bag for her precious medicine.

Her fingers found the plastic bottle just as she registered that he had drawn closer, and she looked up in alarm. She wasn't sure what to do, and her feet itched to shuffle backwards in order to put a little space between them.

Her hand shook as she held out the bottle to him, and she found it disturbing the way his hand seemed to continue holding hers well after she had pushed the bottle into his palm. When he finally let go and examined the label, she subconsciously inched backwards.

I see that you need to take this before you go to bed, Miss Goodwell. I can come to your room if it would be easier for you?

Just the mention of the doctor coming to her bedroom brought a flood of color to her cheeks and she hastily demurred, telling him that she'd come to the infirmary each night so as not to bother him. She couldn't get away from his disturbing presence fast enough, and practically ran down the hall the moment he dismissed her.

-----------------------------------------

Faith paced her small room, chewing on her thumbnail and trying not to obsess about where the doctor was. By the time she had found her room earlier, her luggage had been delivered and she had spent the day getting her room set up to her liking.

Now, however, the time had come where she should be taking her medicine and there was no sign of the doctor. She had called three times, and had even wandered down to the infirmary twice, but he was nowhere to be found.

Her stomach knotted at the thought of going without the medication and she paced the room until she was dizzy from walking in circles. After trying to ring the doctor one last time, she sighed heavily and started getting ready for bed with a quick trip to the communal bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth.

There was no good explanation for why she slipped into her simple nightgown in her closet, but she did it anyway after feeling strangely uncomfortable every time she passed the window. "Curtains... I need curtains," she muttered as she crawled into bed and turned her light to the dimmest setting. She hadn't been able to sleep in total darkness since she was very young, and she especially needed it on the nights without her sleep aid.

Hair fanned out on her pillow, Faith stared unblinking at the bare window with nothing but darkness beyond it. She wasn't sure why, but her right hand slowly made its way to the cross at her neck and she ended up saying more than her normal nightly prayers before her eyes became too heavy to hold up anymore.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Blackness. The kind of blackness that threatened to swallow her whole. The suffocating blackness that had her spinning in circles, hands outstretched looking for something... anything...

She had to hurry. Had to find the path. Find it before.... There!

Catching a glimpse of the familiar path as her eyes adjusted to the foreign world, she spun towards it just as she became aware of his presence... its presence... whatever the heck the thing was that seemed intent on capturing her since she was a child.

Terror stricken at how much closer it seemed to be, she took off running as fast as she could, and immediately heard the sound of pursuit. She pumped her arms trying to move as fast as her legs could carry her, but everything seemed to be conspiring against her.

Rocks rolled under her feet, causing her to slip and slide. Trees seemed to reach out and try to pluck her form her feet, some even tearing at the school uniform she somehow had put back on. She ran on, but her lungs were burning from the desperate gulps of air she kept sucking in.

One minute her feet were flying, and the next she was sprawled out on the hard ground, trying to marshal the energy to push to her feet, but unable to do so. Two heart beats later she felt a frisson of utter terror race down her spine as she looked up to see a dark form rise up in front of her.

You shall be mine, Faith, mine for eternity.

Her eyes widened at the words, her head shaking in denial. This couldn't be happening. It had never caught her before. She had to escape. Had to wake up!
 
The dark figured hovered above Faith still cloaked in the gloom of the Gothic world that she found herself in once more. Her soft eyes wide with fear as this creature of the night stooped down to her his cape fluttering in the night breeze and yet as he came into view it was not a cape but great leathery wings. The innocent young beauty gasped as he came into view a demon Yet this was hardly the hideous cloven foot beast that her faith told her would tempt her and steal her soul. There was a dark sensual beauty to the creature, his very nature a seductive temptation as his essence filled her innocent young nostrils.


His fingers went to her little school tie and sensually eased it from around her slender neck. His eyes held hers captive in their unblinking gaze, it was if he could see into the very depth of her young soul. The buttons of her school vest parted under those nimble fingers. The demon smiled down into Faith eyes as he began to unbutton her prim and proper little white blouse. His lips lowered to hers his warm moist breath bathed washed over her moist ripe lips as he eased back the material of her open blouse, slowly Faith's firm young budding breasts where bared to his dark fiery eyes. Suddenly Faith was naked to the waist, as this creature seemingly effortlessly stripped away her modest little white bra. His mouth pressed to hers in a darkly sensual and seductive kiss, then he was gone and Faith was alone in her bed and the sun was just breaking, the sun peeking over the horizon. Her nightgown was bunched around Faith's waist her proud firm breasts naked to the morning sun.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Faith was not the only one that the demon of lust had visited that night with his darkly tempting dreams. Carol Merchant tossed and turned with a deliciously tempting, and sinfully forbidden visions of her newest student. A sweet innocent girl, her body so tempting, so innocent, untouched and Carol’s dark lust for young Faith Goodwell slowly began to stir. Oh how Carol had struggled against such feelings. To take another woman as her lover was one thing, but a student intrusted to her care was quite a different matter and yet. Carol Merchant gasped with the horror of the idea and yet her fingers slid to her moist pussy as visions of Faith Goodwell danced before her mind’s eyes.

Dr Johnson had once more drunk himself into a stupor and the old demon came to him with dark visions of the sweet little beauty dangling from chains, her supple young body dancing to the lash, a fine lattice work of crimson stripes decorating the young girl's supple young body. Miss Goodwell your gorgeous my sweet pet. his lips moved in as he fell deeper into his drunken stupor.

With the coming of the day the demon was forced once more into the deeper shadows of island. He watched in evil delight as the seeds he had planted among the staff of Brier Cliff Academy for young ladies slowly began to take root. He could not touch Faith yet in her world and that little gold cross had to be dealt with as well. He folded his great wings as he became one with the shadows. He waited for the night shadows to come once more he waited to come once more to the innocent little virgin.
 
Last edited:
She watched in dread as her childhood bogeyman loomed closer. Closer and closer it drew near, while she tried to rally her tired muscles to move, to scramble backwards. Run, idiot, run!

Frozen in place, her eyes wide with fear, she caught her first glimpse and gasped in shock. Merciful heavens, why ever would she dream of such a being as a demon. A demon with huge leathery wings... A demon with horns like a ram... A demon?!?!

Her panicked breathing didn't change, but there was a funny feeling in the pit of her stomach and there were odds tingles in the strangest places as he approached.

She wanted to draw away when he reached out towards her, but found she had no control over her limbs whatsoever as he slowly removed her school tie. His gaze was dark and piercing as he plucked open her vest, and she whimpered upon realizing that there was but two more layers before he'd be able to see what no other male had seen since she was a toddler.

If she had been scared before, there was no explaining the terror that gripped her when he smiled as his fingers sought out the buttons on her blouse. One by one they fell open, and her whimpers grew when the foul thing actually kissed, kissed her like she was inviting him to.

This wasn't the way her first kiss was to happen! Not on the ground of some far off nightmare. Not with her blouse open and her bra mysteriously gone, and definitely not by some demon that seemed determined to have her. for all eternity...


--------------------------------------------------

Faith startled awake, sitting bolt upright with her heart racing like she had been running for her life. She looked around her room almost fearfully, although what she thought she might see she didn't know.

The pinkish light from the rising sun filled her with a strange sense of relief as if God above was reaching out a hand to her, and she eased back onto her pillow with a soft sigh.

'Just another strange dream,' she thought with no small amount of relief. That sense of relief quickly turned sour, however, as she became aware of the state of her nightgown.

With a gasp, she pulled it back into place, a small trickle of unease slithering through her. She could never quite remember her dreams, but there was something just beyond her reach that was important about her nightgown. Something about... about...

Frustrated about her inability to remember, she emitted a soft growl before turning her eyes to the alarm on her nightstand. She might as well get moving. If she was lucky perhaps she'd find some books in the library to distract her.

--------------------------

Four hours later, Faith was struggling to stay awake in her English class. The room was stuffy, and the teacher spoke in monotone. All of which was lulling her into a dazed state where she could hear that someone was talking but not actually understand what was being said.
 
Miss Witcomb was quite shocked and concern when young Miss Faith Goodwell suddenly collapsed in the middle of her English class. She immediate sent one of her girls to inform Dr. Johnson and another to tell the headmistress what had happened. They made Faith as comfortable as possible until the Doctor’s arrival.

“Miss Whitcomb what happened.”

Johnson listen to all the details he flashed his pen light in Faith eyes several times before he stood.

“Miss Whitcomb I shall be taking Miss Goodwell to the school’s infirmary for a throughal examination. Please have two of the girls assist her.”
The Doctor could not believe his good fortune and how easily this delicious little morsel had fallen into his lap. It was almost as if fate had a hand in delivering this stunning young creature to him. He tried to still his racing heart as his mind rapidly formed pictures of what he was going to do to young Miss Goodwell. With a herculean effort he brought himself back to the present.

“Miss Whitcomb has Headmistress Merchant been informed.

Of course Dr. Johnson Emily Witcomb announced in an imperious voice.

It was a school policy that the headmistress must be present at all student physical exams. The doctor smiled for Carol Merchant might be able to hide her lusts from the governors and the staff of Brier Cliff Academy for young ladies but he had seen how she looked at the prettier girls, and he knew if her lesbianism became common knowledge she would lose her position.

Sweet Faith Goodwell was lying semiconscious on the exam table of the school infirmary when Carol Merchant arrived. Doctor Johnson turned to her and simply said.

“Head Mistress would you disrobe Miss Goodwell so I may examine her.”

The doctor watched as Carol Merchant hands were trembling as she began to loosen Faith’s school tie, and then the buttons of her vest and blouse. Her eyes were wide as it was now the headmistress of Brier Cliff Academy for young ladies that now stripped her of her clothing as the demon of her dreams had. Yet Carol Merchant did not stop with the young girl’s blouse but eased her shoes and stockings from her as well, her touch becoming more sensual more seductive as she eased the girls skirt over the swell of her hips. Faith lay before the headmistress and the Doctor only in her modest little bra and panties.

“Everything Carol her panties and bra as well.”

The doctor had seen the lust growing in Carol Merchant’s eyes as she stripped the gorgeous young teen beauty.

The demon stirred in the late afternoon as the seeds of lust he had planed began to bloom.
 
It really was quite peculiar. One minute Faith was listening Miss Witcomb drone on about dangling participles, and the next minute she was dangling with her feet off the side of the boat with a curious pain on her forehead. In spite of her throbbing headache, it was quite a lovely late afternoon.

Gentle waves slapped at the sides of the boat, a shimmering blue for miles on end. It was a memorizing sight, the blue, almost black wavy patches dancing slowly in the distance. A soft breeze ruffled her hair, brushing it away from her face like a mother might smooth her baby's hair. Safe. It felt so safe here, so peaceful.

Miss Whitcomb, what happened.

Her brows knit as the echo of conversation seem to float to her ears. There was no one else on the boat with her. Why would she imagine hearing Dr Johnson? She tried to go back to her previous contented state, turning her face up towards the afternoon sun, but it was difficult.

The waves began to get rougher as she swore there were flashes of lightening before her eyes. There one minute, and gone the next. And soon it felt like she was walking down a long hallway despite her perch on the side of the boat. The sky was growing darker and the wind picked up as she had the sensation of stretching out on a hard table. 'Perhaps I'm getting sick,' she thought.

Head Mistress, would you disrobe Miss Goodwell so I may examine her.

Faith blinked and the stormy afternoon on the boat was gone, but she what she awoke to was just as strange. Laying on a table with Mrs Merchant removing her school uniform while an oddly smiling Dr Johnson hovered in the background, she had to blink three times before the strange vision of Ms Merchant wearing a ram headdress was gone. She trembled as Ms Merchant moved her hands across her body, leaving her to wonder what she had come down with.

Everything, Carol, her panties and bra as well.

Gasping, Faith brought her hands up as she finally found her voice, "M-ms Merchant?! D-dr Johnson?! What's g-going on?"
 
Dr Johnson watched as Faith’s brow wrinkled as she floated between her recent fainting spell and the world of the waking.
“Everything, Carol, her panties and bra as well.”

He loved the little gasp that escaped the gorgeous young beauty’s moist ripe lips. as she softly stammered,

"M-ms Merchant?! D-dr Johnson?! What's g-going on?"

“Hush now Miss Goodwell you fainted in class and we just want to make sure you are all right. See Ms Merchant is here as well my dear.”

Dr Johnson came to Faith, there was a little prick on her arms then a warm heat slowly flowed through every fiber of her supple young body. Slowly as Faith slipped into that chemically induced world were all around her seemed to be a dream.

“Carol, her panties and bra!......”

His voice came to Ms. Merchant as she hesitated know what she was about to do was wrong sinful, she was just a girl so young so innocent. As Carol Merchant hesitated a soft sensually seductive voice came to her,

Don’t you want to see her gorgeous young body bared to you in all its youthful perfection Carol?”

Oh how she wanted to see this stunning young creature in all her youthful perfection with nothing to hide her beauty from her. Yes Carol whispered as her hands went to Faith little white bra. Carol gasped as she saw young Faith’s naked breasts how she wanted to bend her head to them and suckle a pale little pink nipple into her mouth.

Dr Johnson drew Faith’s hands above her head and bound them to the exam table. The doctor noticed Carol’s moment of hesitation. He knew once the head mistress saw that delicious little untouched pussy that she would be lost

“Carol the girl’s panties!”

Johnson smiled as Carol eased Faith’s panties down over the swell of her young hips.

Taste her!

That dark voice once more came to Carol Merchant. Slowly her head lowered to Faith Goodwell’s untouched virgin pussy , the headmistress licked her lips and then her tongue snaked out to taste Faith for the first time and as Dr Johnson knew Carol Merchant was lost.

The dark demon lord of Lust smiled as Carol Merchant scrummed to his whispered temptation.
 
Hush now, Miss Goodwell, you fainted in class, and we just want to make sure you are all right. See Ms Merchant is here as well my dear.

Her stomach rebelled at the thought of laying practically naked in front of the head mistress and the doctor, and Faith tried to scramble into a sitting position to shield her modesty. Why ever should she be naked before them?! The good sisters at St. Mary's had drilled it into her head for years that such behavior was a sin and a threat to her very soul.

"No– please...." she cried in a voice trembling with shocked indignation. Even with Ms Merchant here, this was wrong!

She didn't have time to utter another protest before she felt a quick stinging in her arm and realized with a dazed sense of shock that the doctor had given her a shot.

'But my shot record is already up-to-date,' she thought in stunned disbelief as a warmth spread throughout her system and she watched their figures grew blurry before her eyes. A soft gasp escaped when she thought she saw Ms Merchant wearing a ram's headdress once more, her figure outlined in a hazy green color, while Dr Johnson sprouted larger leathery wings as his form quivered in a pulsating dark red.

One slow blink cleared her vision before the second blink returned the terrifying additions. She tried to blink once more to clear the grey shadows that swirled around her, but it became too hard to fight them back open and she fell into a swirling, roiling cloud of shadows. Her last semi clear thought was 'I want to get back on the boat'.

Carol, her panties and bra!

She was having the weirdest dream. She was laying on a table in the infirmary, and Dr Johnson was encouraging Ms Merchant to take off some poor girl's bra, and Ms Merchant seemed to actually be considering it! She wanted to warn the girl, to tell her to move, but it was like she had a wad of cotton balls in her mouth, silencing her. She watched in horror as Ms Merchant reached out with visibly trembling hands and plucked the poor girl's bra off, staring at her in such a curious fashion that it left her feeling funny.

Her arms were stretched over her head, mirroring what Dr Johnson was doing to that poor sleeping girl, and it was so vivid that she would have sworn it was happening to her too.

Carol, the girl’s panties!

Faith whimpered, hoping she'd wake up from her dream. She was really taking things too far if she were imagining the head mistress pulling some girl's panties down. She'd never be able to look her in the eyes when she woke up.

The dream Ms Merchant suddenly cocked her head to the side and she could have sworn she heard a deep, vaguely familiar voice encouraging the head mistress to take a taste. A taste? A taste of what?!?!?

In slow motion, she watched as the older woman leaned down, putting her face uncomfortably close to the poor girl's uncovered private area before her tongue snaked out to sample between the defenseless legs.

A heartbeat and sudden wet intrusion later, Faith realized she was the poor girl in her dream, and she thrashed about, murmuring soft whimpers of protest as she tried to wake herself from this outrageous dream. So wrong!
 
Forbidden fruit that was what Faith Goodwell was and Carol Merchant knew it even as her tongue snaked out to taste the young innocent girl for the first time. Oh but what delicious forbidden fruit! With that first taste Carol Merchant was lost. She had to have Faith no matter what it cost her. After all Dr Johnson had given the young beauty a shot a shot that would make all this seem like a dream. Without even realizing it Carol hands griped the struggling young girls thrashing hips as she breathed

“Doctor bind her legs.”

There was a dark sensual quality to Carol’s voice. With each word she spoke her warm moist breath washed over sweet little Faith’s Mon, the young innocent’s sparse downy fleece danced with each gasped word.

Doctor Johnson was more than willing to bind this adorable little angel’s trim little ankles to render her helpless for what he had planned for her. But first let the headmistress take her pleasure from the girl. His hands firmly took Faith’s Left food placed it in the stirrup of the exam table and bound it in place. He loved that even in her drugged state how Faith struggled against her fate. Soon her right foot was fitted to the stirrup and bound in place. The Doctor spread the girl’s legs wide baring her virgin pussy to Carol Merchant so sweetly tempting and so open and vulnerable to her. He placed a pillow under the small of Faith’s back so her hips were tilted up as if offering her sweet little pussy to the Headmistress.

Forbidden fruit now so sweetly offered to Carol and once more her head bent to Faith delicious little pussy. She devoured the young girl seducing her with her mouth lips and teeth. Her tongue coaxing the hooded guardian from its hooded hiding place and savored the first drop of Faith’s chaste sweet dewy nectar and Carol longed to make the young teen her lover.

The Doctor watched as Carol Merchant began seducing Faith’s gorgeous young body. Let the little lesbian bitch have her fun with the girl he would have the girl till the next morning and she would be in for a very long night.

The demon of Lust smile wickedly as the two adults savored the young innocent and he knew soon Miss Faith Goodwell would enter his world where she would be his for eternity.
 
Faith struggled to wake up as the dream Ms Merchant held her hips with surprising strength. Oh God – what was she doing dreaming about such wicked things. Her mouth opened as if to protest, but all that came out was nonsensical babble.

Doctor, bind her legs.

She didn't even recognize the head mistress' voice, but what she did hear caused her heart to leap into her throat and her legs to churn in agitation. 'Nonononononono...' she cried silently.

Her chest rose and fell quickly as impersonal hands grabbed her left ankle, pulling her leg outward and securing it to the table. When Dr. Johnson went to grab her other ankle, her panicked kick caught him in the ribs, likely hurting her bare foot more than him based on the impassive expression on his stern face. Although his fingers did seem to clench tighter when he captured her foot, the bite of his fingernails surprisingly real.

Whimpers spilled softly from her lips as her legs were forced apart in such an appalling display that she thought she cry over the pure lewdness of her dream. 'Wake up – gotta wake up,' she chanted over and over.

Despite her efforts, however, nothing seemed to rouse her from the depraved dream she was having. There was a chojed cry when a small pillow was shoved under her hips, raising her bottom half up as if an invitation. Jesus, Mary and Joseph!!!

Awake, Ms Merchant had seemed warm, kind and caring. In her dream, she wore the look of a crazy person as she stared down at her private area as if she had struck gold. Before Faith could take another hiccupy gasp of breath, the headmistress leaned forward and started licking between her outstretched legs.

Faith burned with shame over her appalling imagination, but that didn't stop the dream as she was nibbled, licked and even suckled. Each time the headmistress' snaked out, she tried to squirm away, knowing that it was wrong but was unable to prevent it. On and on, it seemed to go, and she jumped every time Ms Merchant hit a particularly sensitive spot, feeling uncomfortably warm and tender at the same time

"Nnnnnnnn-," her voice was high and breathy as it tried to form the word 'no'.
 
No! This was so very, very, wrong. Carol Merchant fought with her own conscious. This adorable little beauty was a student and innocent little girl placed in her care, not a mature woman who was coming willingly to Carol. Yet there was her succulent little pussy so pink, so sweet, and so deliciously tempting. Just a little taste, after all the doctor had drugged the girl she would never remember. Before Carol could stop herself her tongue snaked out between her ruby red lips to just take a little taste of sweet young Faith Goodwell.

With that little taste of sweet innocence Carol Merchant was lost she had to have the adorable little angel and her tongue slid along Faith’s soft pink virginal folds. Carol savored the girl’s sweetness.

"Nnnnnnnn-,” Faith’s voice was high and breathy as it tried to form the word 'no'.

Carol knew that this young virgin was trying to say No please don’t do this. Yet the Headmistress of Brier Cliff Academy for young ladies did care for Carol Merchant would sell her soul to have this young untouched beauty to claim her as her lover if only in the girl’s drugged induced dreams. Carol once more lowered her hungering mouth to the young innocent’s virginal pussy and began to seduce the stunning young beauty’s body with her lips, mouth, tongue and teeth.

Doctor Johnson smiled as he watched the prim and proper Ms. Carol Merchant Headmistress Brier Cliff Academy for young ladies succumb to her dark sinful desire for her young student. His smile grew broader as the Headmistress seduced the young virgin’s sweet untouched body. He saw Faith’s hips begin to move under Carol’s forbidden attentions. Her drugged gorgeous young body was free to embrace the dark sinful sensations her pious little mind unable to deny what her sinfully treacherous young body seemed to be hungering for.

“Why Not.”

The doctor laughed as he lowered his mouth to Faith firm young breast. The tip of his tongue lazily circled the young girl’s dusky pink virginal areola until it was a puffy little pillow crowned by a pale pink throbbing rosebud nipple.
 
Faith tried desperately to turn the channel of her dream like she used to be able to do so long ago as a child, before her dreams had became dark, scary places filled with that ever present dark figure that had seemed to haunt her dreams, stalking her like some big game animal. She tried and tried, but no matter how hard she concentrated, she couldn't shake the naughty images of Ms Merchant running her tongue teasingly between her thighs, or drawing her teeth across a particularly tender spot.

She moaned softly, caught between utter embarrassment and shame at the way her imagination kept returning again and again to Ms Merchant almost hungrily lapping at her cookie like a cat with a bowl of cream. At the same time, a warmth seemed to be spreading throughout her body, starting in the same vicinity as Ms Merchant's lips, teeth and tongue. A warmth that oddly had her squirming on the table, where she found herself almost rising her hips as if to meet the head mistress' mouth. Confession... Will need to go to confession...

Why Not?

She heard Dr Johnston laugh, a decidedly masculine sound that echoed faintly with another deeper sound, both of which filled her with an undefined concern. There was a moment of warning, a puff of air across her chest before she felt something wet drawing circles on her breast. The circles kept going, tighter and tighter, until whatever it was flicked across her nipple, eliciting a startled gasp before it spiraled back out to the periphery of her areola.

It left her feeling decidedly funny, like an after hours ride on a roller coaster, and she wondered if the dream would finally end at a shivery high point or a crashing low.
 
As the shadows of the day grew longer a dark evil presence reveled in Faith’s defilement. He feasted on the headmistress of Brier Cliff Academy for young ladies fall from Grace as she yielded to her desire to take the young innocent beauty as her lover. He watched as Carol Merchant ripped the first orgasm from sweet innocent Faith Goodwell’s bound gorgeous young body as Doctor Johnson feasted on her ripe sweet nipples. He loved how this innocent young beauty’s supple young body buck, thrashed, and finally arched to Carol’s mouth as she ripped a series of cascading orgasm from Faith.

A persistent knock pounded at the infirmary’s door.

“Ms. Merchant, Ms. Merchant It is time for the evening meal!”

Carol Merchant raised her head from between Faith’s soft velvet thigh the young girl’s sweet dewy nectar shimmering on the Headmistress’s face. She had been feasting on Faith’s sweet innocence for four hours. Her eyes met Faith half lidded drugged stare and then the darted to the Doctors. A look of horror at what she had done dawned on Carol as she wiped the evidence of what she had done from her face and ran from the infirmary.

Doctor Johnson relocked the door and returned to the bound and drugged young beauty. His hand gently brushed a few stray hairs from her angelic face.

“ It is just the two of us now Faith and I am going to enjoy our evening together my dear………”

As he softly cooed his threat to the young beauty he released her from the bounds that held her to the examination table her captured her wrist in a pair of manacles. The soft distant hum of an electric motor whispered to Faith as her gorgeous supple young body was lifted high into the air. She dangled their before the doctor in all her naked glory. Softly murmuring as her body hung on her arms . Slowly he lowered Faith until she stood before him on her tip toes. Johnson busied himself spreading her legs and binding them to a spreader bar.

“….Now let me see the cat, the flogger or the crop?”

As he spoke his hand lovingly ran over each instrument as he decided which instrument he would use to test Faith’s supple young body.
 
Never in her wildest dreams had Faith imagined such things– the most realistic dream she ever had was kissing one of her neighbors which had left her so filled with guilt that she ended up with a self imposed month of triple the number of nightly prayers. This dream, however, made that dream look like a Disney movie.

Yes, she had heard whispering in the girls' locker room at her old school. Yes, she had always wondered exactly what they were discussing as they talked about their trips home to see their sweethearts. But she had never, ever heard such explicit directions that would explain the things she was imagining the head mistress doing to her. And for her to throw in Dr Johnston in to the mix as well? Heaven help me...

The doctor gripped her breast tightly between his two hands, squeezing until it felt as if he were trying to pop it. His lips, teeth and tongue tormented her tender flesh over and over again, as she tried to wiggle away from his obscene attention.

And Ms Merchant, dear lord, the wicked things she dreamt the head mistress was doing to her. She tried desperately to move away from her marauding mouth, but it was to no avail, and she was horrified when she felt what felt like waves of pleasure beginning in the pit of her stomach. Head thrashing back and forth with incomprehensible cries spilling out from her lips, she felt the waves growing stronger and stronger until it felt like she was shattering into a million pieces.

And then it happened again. And again. And again... and after awhile Faith wasn't fighting against it anymore, so completely and utterly wiped out by the headmistress' relentless attention. Until there was such a pounding on the door that she thought surely she would now wake up.

As if signaling the dream was about to end, Dr. Johnson abruptly let go of his tight hold on her chest, straightening to his full height while she gasped in relief.

Ms. Merchant, Ms. Merchant It is time for the evening meal!

When Ms Merchant raised her head, her tongue snaked forward to lick her lips and Faith struggled to understand why the headmistress' face was so shiny. She thought the other woman looked at her for a moment before looking at the doctor, and the look of consternation and dismay on the headmistress' face struck her as odd. Why Ms Merchant would look so horrified when she was the one having wicked dreams she wasn't sure, but she watched in a drowsy stupefaction as the headmistress pushed herself to her feet, wiped her face on her sleeve and then pivoted sharply on her heel to rush out of the room.

'Wait! Please don't leave me alone with h-...'

The sound of the door locking seemed to reverberate in the quiet room, and she flinched both mentally and physically when Dr Johnston returned to her side and brushed hair from her face.

It is just the two of us now, Faith, and I am going to enjoy our evening together, my dear.

Her heart pounded, the dark oily words scaring her almost as much as the things he placed on her wrists. There was a funny noise, and suddenly she was being dragged into the air like she was a piñata. Her brow wrinkled in distress over this new turn in her dream, and she mumbled something about no naked piñatas as she was slowly lowered to her tiptoes. She teetered there, caught in an awkward position while the doctor pushed her legs apart in a shocking fashion and fastened them to a bar of some sort.

Now let me see the cat, the flogger or the crop?

From a distance, Faith could make out Dr Johnston touching shadowy devices on a nearby table. She couldn't actually see what it was that he was looking at, but she whimpered nonetheless.
 
She was his, this gorgeous young creature so young so innocent and her silken skin was flawless. Oh how he looked forward to placing his mark on that perfect flawless skin. The doctor was so tempted to take up the cat-of-nine t-tails and make the little beauty danced to the tune he piped with that demanding lash. He fondled the cat as he savored the way he had displayed young Faith. Her hands were stretched above her honey golden head, her long sculptured legs drawn apart and her sweet little virginal folds peeking through the sparse Golden Fleece that barely hid them from his view.

The sun had long sense slipped below the western horizon and the demon unfurled his wings. He took a deep breath his nostrils filled with the tang of the salt air, the fragrance of the islands balsam, and yet it was the intoxicating fragrance of Faith sweet musky arousal that truly called to him. He spread his wings to the gathering gloom of night and silently glided from shadow to shadow until only one shadow remained the dark shadow of the Doctor’s lust for sweet young Faith. A wicked smile bowed the demons lips as he sipped into that shadow of the Doctor’s lust.

Slowly the cat dropped from Doctor Johnson’s hand and then hover3ed over the flogger his eyes feasting on the long sinuous leather tongues and yet even as he stretched out his hand to take it up he could not closed his fingers around it. It was if he were not in control of his own body. His hand moved to the riding crop as if it had a mind of its own. Slowly his fingers closed around the crop.

The demon of lust looked out from Johnson’s eyes as he took up the riding crop. His mind reached out to touch the mind of the drugged little beauty. Slowly the school’s infirmary melted away and Faith was once more in the twisted Gothic landscape that had haunted her for as long as she could remember. No longer was she in the dark twisted forest that reached out to tear at her clothing. No now she hung spread eagled from a stone ceiling. A dark figure stepped from the shadows he smiled down into Faith’s eyes and to her horror Doctor Johnson stood before her. He ran the soft leather tab of the riding crop up the velvet soft flesh of the bound young beauty’s inner thigh.

“Such a pretty little thing you are Miss Goodwell.”

The braided shaft of the crop slid along the girls’ puffy pink labia. Each pass of the crop’s braided shaft cleaved deeper and deeper into her sweet chaste young body. Soon the braided shaft was messaging, teasing and tempting Faith’s throbbing little clit. Her supple young body still aroused form Carol Merchants loving attention.
 
'Wake up, gotta wake up,' Faith thought feverishly as her unfocused stare took in still shots of Dr Johnston standing over a small table with what looked like torture devices from the Spanish Inquisition just under his outstretched hands. This dream of hers made absolutely no sense - they were only reviewing the Greeks for goodness sake!

She pulled ineffectively at whatever was holding her arms above her head, but no amount of pulling changed things. She squirmed trying to draw her legs together to no avail. Oh this would not do... simply would not do at all. At least in her other dreams she could run away from the things that seem to hunt her down. Never had she been so trapped, so defenseless!

Her incomprehensible fretting increased when she felt the heavy regard of the doctor as he stared at her naked body. Oh Lord was she going to have to go to confession for sure when she woke up. First to have the headmistress doing unmentionable things to her, and now to imagine the doctor practically salivating over her with a whip of some sort in his hands. Merciful heavens, forgive my wicked thoughts...

As if in response to her wicked thoughts, the room seemed to darken, black shadows that swirled and pulsed as if someone or something breathed within them. She shook her head, trying to clear it, when she could have sworn she saw movement as one shadow merged with another. Freaky, too many freaky dreams...

She watched with growing concern as the shadows seemed to build up, looming high above Dr Johnston's preoccupied form, like a tidal wave of pulsating blackness. Her mouth opened as if to call out a warning, but the only noise that came out was a soft squeak.

One moment the shadow seem to hang above the doctor's head, and the next it seemed to totally engulf him. She blinked, and the shadow disappeared... Yet another inexplicable nuance in this odd dream world.

A heartbeat later, she was no longer in the infirmary, but was rather hanging from a stone ceiling in a setting that was oddly reminiscent of her childhood nightmares. She twisted and turned, trying to see if the change in location had also changed her ability to break free, but she continued to be stuck.

A frustrated sound, almost snarl like, bubbled from her lips, only to be cut off in surprise when a figure slunk out of the shadows. She was flabbergasted at Dr Johnston's appearance at first, but then wondered if perhaps she blamed him for failing to administer another dose of her precious sleep aid.

But when their eyes met, there was an unholy light in the doctor's eyes, one that hadn't been there earlier, and Faith stiffened when Dr Johnston trailed his stick up the inside of her thigh. 'Holy cow, that's a riding crop,' she thought in shock as the instrument rose higher and higher.

Such a pretty little thing you are, Miss Goodwell.

She shook her head, trying to clear it. There was almost an echo with each word, as if there were two people talking... not quite in perfect alignment. It distracted her a moment such that she didn't immediately notice the change in the crop's trajectory until she realized in horror that it was intimately rubbing against her.

Her body shook in reaction even as her mouth opened, little mewling sounds of what was surely protest. Oh dear Lord, help me wake up!
 
The demon loved the fear and the horror that flooded the young teen beauty, her mind confused, as the dark fantasy of her dream world, and reality slowly began to merge. In her dream world Faith hung spread-eagled in a Gothic dungeon, in reality she was spread-eagled in the infirmary of Brier Cliff Academy for young ladies, yet the temptation and seduction of what was happening to her gorgeous supple young body was all too real in both realms.

Those dark demonic eyes that looked out from the shell that was Dr. Johnson feasted on the young innocent’s naked perfection. The Demon of Lust knew he was still too weak to enter Faith’s world as yet so he was forced to use these weak surrogates to work his will on this young teen beauty. He watched as the young beauty’s moist ripe lips “O”ed and her supple young body began to quiver with a unholy warmth that began to spread from the very core of her being to spread to every fiber of her lithe young body and that unholy heat seemed to focus on her throbbing little clit as the braided shaft of the riding crop coaxed it from its hooded hiding place. Soon young Faith’s clit was throbbing with a dark need she did not, could not, understand, for nothing in her young life could have prepared her for.

That teasing, tempting, massaging, slipped from Faith’s now throbbing clit suddenly leaven her very, very empty and alone. The Demon of Lust let her hang there for what seemed like an eternity with that unknown hunger gnawing at her and leaving the stunning young teen schoolgirl hungering for something, something she could not quite put a name to. Then that soft supple leather tab was caressing her inner thigh once more. Slowly it moved up Faith’s thigh, higher and higher till once more it caressed her virgin folds. Yet this time it moved higher and slowly began a sensual little series of taps floated across her quivering abdomen. Then once more the soft caress of leather began to explore the contours of the chain young beauty’s breasts. Those soft caresses soon became light little taps that grew stronger and sharper till they brought Faith’s dusky pink areola’s to puffy little pillow caped by taunt throbbing little sensitive pink buds.

The Demon of Lust dark haunting eyes sensual seduction held Faith’s as the sharp taps of the riding crop stung her virgin nipples. The young beauty could not know that her dark tempter was set on bring the young innocent her first orgasm from the sensual caress and seductive stinging fiery kiss of the riding crop.
 
Faith trembled as Dr Johnson continued to saw the riding crop between her legs. Back-and-forth, back-and-forth it went, sliding against sensitive skin. This was so very wrong! She didn't understand why she would dream such wicked things as to be on displayed naked before the doctor and have him treat her so peculiarly. She knew it was wrong to have such naughty thoughts and yet she couldn't stop it. Her brain was too sluggish and refused to change the channel like she could usually do with dreams she didn't like. Except those scary dreams that had haunted her over the years...

On and on, he continued to ply the crop against her private area until the strangest sensations started building up where it rubbed so scandalously. Sensations that had her mouth opening and closing, sensations that seemed to center between her thighs and radiate out, sensations that left her oddly weak at the knees and she might have collapsed had she not been strung up.

She caught herself almost starting to relax against the crop, and tried to pull away with a horrified gasp. There was danger in the tingles that was spreading throughout her tummy. Danger to her very soul her befuddled mind was screaming. But there was something that was going to happen, something just out of reach, something that her body seemed to want desperately.

And just like that the doctor stopped, causing her to twitch and tremble, wanting something... something that seemed to be elusively slipping away. Nooooo.... wait!

After long minutes where she struggled to get free, Faith caught a movement out if the corner of her eye and felt the darn crop slide slowly up the inside of her thigh again. This time her breath caught, thinking the doctor was going to start rubbing it inside again. Higher and higher he trailed the crop, and tenser and tenser her body became, sure of his next move.

Her breathing was shallow by the time he reached the apex of her thighs, and her legs trembled when she felt the leather tab rub across her intimate area. She was surprised, and oddly disappointed when he didn't linger there but instead moved up along her belly. Her core rippled as he tapped his way higher and higher, and her entire body seemed to feel the taps echoing throughout it.

Slowly the doctor worked the crop up her body until it paused to trace maddeningly along her chest. It didn't matter that it was an inanimate object. It still felt personal and something the nuns at her former school had warned about. Beware sins of the flesh had been a very popular admonishment, and she shook her head as if to tell the doctor no.

There was a shift in the doctor's stance right before the crop's soft exploration of her chest gave way to the same taps he had done up her abdomen. This was different though as he seemed to concentrate on her nipples, flicking back and forth between them, slowly at first and then with a speed and sting that took her breath away.

Faith turned her head to Dr Johnston, and their gazes locked... Her eyes confused, dilating, his oddly dark, almost compelling. She didn't understand why she'd dream such blatantly wicked things and wanted to beg him to stop. But every time she tried to open her mouth, a sharp stinging on her nipple would leave her struggling to breathe. Please, please let me wake up...
 
The demon of Lust gazed out from Dr. Johnson’s eyes he savored the young virgin’s torment. He loved the way her gorgeous young body seemed to arch to the seductive temptation of the riding crop as it caressed and coaxed her throbbing little clit from its hooded hiding place. His nostrils where filled with the sweet intoxicating musky fragrance of Faith’s growing arousal. He smiled as he saw those first dewy drops glistened on her soft pink virginal folds. The young innocent school girl’s moist rip lips “O”ed as gasp of pleasure escaped, her mouth opening and closing, as the demon flooded Faith’s gorgeous young body with sensations that seemed to center between her thighs. He saw in the depths of the girl’s soft smoldering eyes her desire to embrace that sweet sensation and yet he saw her fear as well. A horrified gasp escaped Faith’s moist ripe lips. There was danger in the tingles that was spreading throughout her tummy. Danger to her very soul her befuddled mind was screaming. But there was something that was going to happen, something just out of reach, something that her body seemed to want desperately.

The Demon of Lust played upon Faith’s lithe young body’s own natural desires and mixed his own dark perversion with them. The soft caress of the leather tab sensually explored the young girl’s body and mingled with those sensual caresses he mingled sharp little seductive fiery kiss. He loved the way that Faith dance with in her bounds as she hung their suspended between heaven and hell. The Heaven of the growing sensations that seemed to set her innocent little pussy a fire with a demanding warm glow and the Hell that her supple young body wanted more, oh so much more, than these sensual caresses, and seductive fiery kiss that now danced over her firm young breasts and taunt aching nipples.

“What do your desire Faith.”

It was the dark voice of the girl’s dreams, a voice that had taunted her dreams for years. AAs the question hung between the young innocent virgin and the dark embodiment of the man before her. His head bent to her throbbing nipple his lips closed over the pale pink bud as he sensually sucked it, while the crop’s sharp stinging kisses tormented her neglected nipple. The demon let Dr. Johnsons lips slip from Faith’s nipple with an obscene little POP. The demon smiled for no matter what sweet little Faith answered he would make her cum to the kiss of the crop. It would be her fall from grace that would open the door that would slowly let him come fully into her world.
 
What do your desire, Faith?

His voice alone sent shivers down her spine. As a child, it had simply called her name, promising safety as she some stumbled through the dark scary forest of her dreams. She had never trusted the voice, had scurried away from it in self preservation, opting to brave the ever increasing darkness in front of her.

As she grew older it had changed… had grown less cajoling and more darkly taunting, although the calls had become less frequent as she had grown quicker. She was no longer afraid that the bogeyman was going to get her. No, there was something even worse than that after her, and she knew with absolute certainty that she dared not ever get caught by the owner of the deep, taunting voice.

Except somehow it had caught her not once, but twice, and this time confirmed her worst fears although she didn't understand how she could have been dreaming about Dr Johnston for most of her life when she had just met him the day before.

As if in slow motion, she watched as the doctor bent over and placed her tormented nipple between his lips, sucking on it. Her mouth had opened to call out a protest when he struck the other nipple in rapid fashion with the riding crop, causing her to choke on a partially swallowed gulp of air. She tried to twist away, but he continued to be latched on, drawing the sensitive tip deeper into his mouth in a pulsating pattern in time with the throbbing in her ears.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnn-," she moaned, unable to get the word 'no' fully formed until he finally released her nipple, "oooooooooo".
 
Back
Top