Another Life (Closed)

"How about Love of My Life?" he asked as he kissed a toe. "Beautiful Daughter," he kissed another. "Perfect Wife," he kissed another. "Mother of My Children," he ran his tongue back under the sensitive undersides of her toes. "My Lover, my Sweet Eden."

He crawled up on top of her and kissed her lovingly before sliding down her body. He tugged up her shirt over her belly and crouched down to kiss it. Light little smooches all over her taunt belly, dipping his tongue into her belly button and swirling it before kissing the bottom. "Our baby is in here Eden." He looked up at her and kissed her belly again. "Your next brother or sister." He rolled to the side and pulled her up to him. "I can't wait to move to New York and start our life together."
 
Eden watched what he was doing, and felt his lips on her toes and watched him, she was a bit ticklish but nothing to bad. Nothing to make her yank her foot back since she was rather happy about things as it was, right now everything just seemed nice and then she watched how he moved and his lips on her stomach. Made her smile feeling the tender warmth that became delivered on the kiss. She felt the love she always felt with him, and now they could be free or at least almost free.

Since they still had time but she wasn't to worried, only thing she really wanted to take with them was her mothers piano. But she knew there would be no bottom floor apartments so it would probably slowly decompose out in a storage unit. But she didn't seem to care to much, right now she was just rather happy. Running her fingers in his hair feeling the love he gave her, and returning every bit of love. Loving him just as much as he loved her, it was a beautiful and pure love that was for sure.
 
"What are you thinking about all this sweetie," Daniel asked as he played with her belly. Knowing that his baby was growing inside gave him an intense fascination with it. "Excited, worried, eager?"

He was excited, eager even. Their lives were about to change. The decade long holding patter than the both of them had been in was going to come to an end. They were both going to get to start over and do it properly.
 
Eden heard what his question was, thinking about it she was thinking of all sorts of things. Though she wasn't to worried about it, she knew the baby grew within her getting stronger and forming every day. "Nervous a bit since anything can happen, as long as our baby is healthy I don't care about the gender just as long as he or she is a bouncing healthy baby" She reached up stroking his cheek, smiling very happily. It was nice to feel this sort of thing with him, right now it was just rather nice. "Nervous and excited"
 
"I'm excited to. Did you get your vitamins and make your next appointment?" Daniel quizzed. "I can take you to get the vitamins and things tonight if we need to." He pulled her bottoms down a bit, exposing the smooth triangle of skin. He placed little kisses there, adoring the young woman that was carrying his child. "Did the doctor ask about the Father?"
 
She smiled at him and nodded "Yeah she did but I lied said I got drunk one night and don't remember what happened." She said simply. She didn't like lying but if the doctor found out she was pregnant with her fathers child. She had a bad feeling he would lose his job, and people would never look at him the same way. And she didn't want that, she wanted to have her father happy and not damned for who he choose to love. "I got everything I need, and by the time I am needed to see a doctor it will be once we moved"
 
Daniel snickered, "To think, my little girl getting drunk and sleeping around," he clicked his tongue, "for shame." Even as he scolded her he was looking up her torso at her grinning. "I'd like to think I won't ever have to get you drunk to be with you." He ran his hands over her belly feeling it. It was still far too early to feel the baby of course but that didn't stop him from trying. Besides, he could imagine how her belly was going to swell as their child grew and he loved it. He hadn't been lying about Eden's mother being insatiable when she was pregnant but he'd left out the part about how he had been as well. Something about her belly, nice and round with their baby, had stirred something primal in him, something instinctually male about seeing his woman with his child. It left him growling against the top of Eden's mound., looking up into her eyes.

"I knew you would take care of it," he said. "You're going to be a wonderful mother."
 
Eden looked at him and laughed "Well what was I going to say, that I am having my fathers child? She would think I was mad" She said simply. Right now things were coming at a head and it made her smile a lot. Right now she was in heaven, she looked up at the man she cared for. Thinking of a million things and before she realizes anything. She felt what more he was doing to her, closing her eyes a bit as she sighed happily. Feeling his warmth against her own, her heart beating loudly in her head.

"I hope so" She said softly, the doctor couldn't give her any information about the baby since it was much to soon. But knew in a couple months they would be able to get the sex, course by then they will have moved. Running her fingers through his hair, smiling into the eyes of the man that loved her more then anything. She had no idea what shocking truth would be in her, and right now she was just excited about everything. Closing her eyes as she felt every little thing he was doing to her.
 
"I'd love to see her face if you did tell her I was the father. I know it would cause problems but there are some days that I just want to scream out that you're my daughter, having my baby, and my wife." He kept kissing that baby soft skin above her mound. "Well I know so. There's no other woman I'd rather be carrying my child."
 
Eden smiled watching him and stroked his cheek "I know Daniel but its best no one knows, since our relationship is actually illegal in parts of this lovely country of ours" When she said lovely country it was easy to see and hear she was being sarcastic. Looking up at him she ran her fingers against his jaw. Showing just how much she loved him, sighing softly as she was rather happy that they had moments like this. "I will need to find a doctor once we are in the city to continue the car for our child"
 
"I know, I'm not about to start talking but I love you and want to shout it out to the world, nit hide it. Probably why I'm so eager to move. First night there I'm taking you for dinner in a fancy restaurant. We're going to sit next to each other like proper lovers. We're going to kiss, I'm going to grab your sexy little ass and when we walk back into the hotel everyone is going to know what we're going to go do."

"I'll have Maggie find a doctor for you near our apartment once we pick it out. "
 
She smiled at her father and chuckled a bit it was nice to be able to be like that, it sounded nice that was for sure. And right now it was to the point where everything seemed different and it seemed nice. Right now everything just seemed to all die down and right now it was to the point where life was simple for them. But right now it was just different, her heart beating quickly and it made her do a lot of thinking. Looking at her father she smiled at him "Sooner we move the better I think" She said simply.
 
“I agree, the longer we’re here the more likely it is we’ll slip up. We already have once. Maggie caught us. I know it’s bad sweetie but I’ve got to admit, it was a turn on to know someone saw us together, someone who knew everything.” Daniel had never really been an exhibitionist. As wild as he and his wife had gotten it had always been at home. With Eden though, being watched had been a turn on inspite of the dangers.

“I don’t trust Maggie, I told her to take a long lunch and she came back to spy on me, on us. However at this point she’s too far into this to back out. If she does now it’ll be obvious she’s just covering for us and once that comes out she’ll lose the extra pay, the extra vacation and no trip to New York. She’ll torpedo her future with the company as sure as she would mine. It’s in her best interest to just be keep her mouth shut.”

He kept kissing and licking Eden’s skin, blowing a cool breath across the wet skin. “So what does the mother of my child want?”
 
Eden listened to what he said and had a feeling Maggie knew and she didn't like it, it gave her the creeps. But her father seemed happy and turned on, what ever floated his boat she thought. And frankly right now it got to the point where it was different. Having someone know certain things could be a good thing or a bad thing. Depending and when he said Maggie was not trusted, she smiled hearing that. She didn't trust anyone but her father, and right now something good had to come of this.

Right now things were nice and she felt him licking her skin, then blowing cold air on her. She moaned a little bit and smiled happily. But when he asked her what she wanted, she thought about it for a moment. "I have everything I want and need" She said softly. Sighing a little as she closed her eyes, running her fingers in his hair. And enjoying every moment of there time together, it was nice to be in each others company. "I don't trust Maggie never have, just be careful of her Daniel"
 
"I'll be careful as I can sweetie, but she knows and nothing is going to change that. We're doing all we can to keep her quiet short of killing her." Daniel pulled Eden's shorts a little lower to the swell of her hips, he could just see the top of her mound and only a few millimeters of fabric was preserving her modesty. "Every thing huh?"
 
Eden smiled watching him and watched as he pulled her shorts down a bit and smiled a little, looking into Daniel's eyes she truly knew what it meant to be loved and love in return. She nodded to his question and bent down kissing him deeply. Bringing her lips to his own, pressing into him as her warmth took hold of her.
 
Daniel returned this kiss, crawling up so he could lay atop her, letting their lips and tongues play with one another. I "Mmmm," he groaned as his manhood hardened and thickened between them. "Here daddy was going to give you a good tongue lashing for lying," he teased.
 
She smiled at Daniel as he laid down on top of her, and she moaned into the kiss. It was amazing and it was really nice, her heart was beating quickly. Running her fingers in his hair as she smiled happily, it was nice to take this moment with him. And chuckled when he made the comment about giving her a lashing. "Well you certainly can't give me a lashing when I am carrying your child, now should you be doing that?" She giggled and kissed him again, it was funny to have this moment with him.
 
"Aww, no spankings for eight months? Don't tell me your bottom is entirly off limits. You'll kill your poor old man." he stole another kiss and smirked. "Your mother loved my tongue lashings when she was having you. Of course she loved something else too," he said as he mashed his hips down, and grinding his cock on her. "Mmmm, mother of my child," he said in a possessive growl. "I like the sound of that."
 
Eden heard what he said about her mother and couldn't help but laugh over it, it wouldn't kill him to keep his hands off her. Though it would be hard it was still possible, right now she just could not help but smile big time. But hearing his growl and hearing what he said. She was actually rather content, moaning as he grind his hips into her and felt him being hard and looking at her father she wondered what was on his mind other then sex, or perhaps that was what it was nothing but sex. She groaned happily.
 
Back
Top