too late

glheinz

Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Posts
209
I'm looking for some ideas regarding a story with a "too late"-theme. Any suggestions who or what or ... could be "too late"?
 
I'm looking for some ideas regarding a story with a "too late"-theme. Any suggestions who or what or ... could be "too late"?

Guy has finally asked his dream girl out and they arrange to meet at a local bar for happy hour after work. He gets stuck in traffic, his phone isn't working. She's waiting, waiting, messages him, no replies. She is picked up by some guy at the bar...

Young couple of legal age are dating, they are virgins. he wants sex, she wants to wait to make it special. She keeps putting him off, by the time she finally comes around to being with him, she learns from her best friend he is banging the school "slut"...

Guy is a selfish douchebag, but his girl/wife stays with him. But over time her love starts to wane and she finds herself in the arms of another. He then realizes what he lost...

A couple is very concerned about their daughter and her new scummy boyfriend and are concerned they are going to have sex. The mother is home when the boy comes over but has to go out. She messages her husband that he needs to get home immediately so as to be present so they don't fuck. He says he is just around the corner. She leaves, he gets stuck behind an accident, gets home and hears his daughter in the throes of passion...

Husband suspects his wife of cheating. Tells her he is going to be late at work but comes home suspecting to catch her. He sneaks in and finds her naked, asleep on the bed, looking well fucked, but no evidence...
 
"Too late" could mean so many things...

1. A woman shows up to a coffee shop too late for a blind date, and she ends up confiding her story to the barista... a good looking younger man who she ends up taking home with her.

2. A college girl realizes too late that the guy in the dark dorm room that she is straddling, panties pushed aside, is actually her boyfriend's roommate, not her boyfriend.

3. A man realizes too late, as he is entering the kitchen from the garage and sees her, moaning, splayed out on the kitchen table with a man's face in her pussy, that he forgot to call his wife to tell her that his flight was early.

4. An older woman, reminiscing with an old friend who she lusted after in secret, finds out too late that he also wanted her as much as she wanted him.

5. After an arousing and memorable first date, a woman keeps telling her date that it's too late, she needs to go to bed, even as her hands stroke his rigid cock through his jeans.
 
Ooh! I like this.

In a fantastic setting a crime lord/demon lord demands payment and takes the hero’s lover captive. The villain is known for his debauchery and commonly makes people his sex slaves. The hero has a month to pay off the debt or defeat the villain...but when they are finally ready, they find their lover is already a willingly slave to the villain and the villain is now untouchable, all they can do is now watch as their lover performs increasingly lewd acts.

2. Researchers are studying a new alien species and go deeper and deeper into its lair, not noticing their way is getting cut off and their suits are degrading, by the time they do notice, their suits are damaged, the way outside is shut, and the only breathable air is the middle of a very lustful group of aliens
 
thanks

thank you for your ideas & suggestions. story will be published in about two weeks.
 
Am I?

....too late

Two come to mind....one I'm working on a short version.

Married couple have been talking about her taking a lover...maybe this guy who comes by her work often.....and yet she doesn't want to mess up her marriage but he gets turned on to the idea. The evening occurs where she has gone to meet the guy at a bar and husband is talking to woman here on Lit who tells him to set some ground rules. He thinks that's a good idea and and texts her with two rules, one forbidding kissing and second that she not take him to bed yet.

Two hours pass and he gets a response........ "Too late"

Second is couple is out with another couple and both guys admit that the beginning of their relationship with each wife, they fooled around. Both women knew it and the first wife said that she gave herself a free pass for a weekend away a month before the wedding. Her husband is shocked that she had never confessed that before.
The second wife sits quietly obviously NOT knowing about this indiscretion She stands, and says softly, "too late" and walks out.......
 
This is based on a true story from the news. In RL it ended with an ambulance ride and stitches, but oh there are so many other possible endings...

Boyfriend Girlfriend (gotta make em 18). Girlfriends parents don't approve of her dating him, or maybe anyone. So leaves her window unlocked for him. It's a warm summer night. Not being a math whiz he climbs into fourth window from left, not fifth. Climbs into bed, it's so cute, she is pretending to be asleep. He realizes TOO LATE the mistake he just made...

Possible endings:

Single mom hasn't had a guy in years, look what Santa brought her.
Single dad...
She lives with grandma, grandpa or both,
can you say,
Three Way.
Two moms or two dads just got a little spice.
She is only pretending to be human, Tentacle monster sex.

Or boyfriend gets right window but wrong night, it was supposed to be tommorow night. Girls other boyfriend, girlfreind, brother, sister, etc is already there.

Guy got details right, girl planned it as gift to mom, or as way to start three way with mom and boyfreind.

I am sure there are more, I haven't even mentioned Unicorns or Warewolves (oops just did).

Lisa Ann
 
oooh

so many brilliant ideas! maybe I'll take another one.
 
Pamela - Almost a Threesome

Thanks to Lost_Yonder, whose suggestion number ..?.. I've take - to some degree, not in a one-to-one manner.
N.B.: tag "group sex" is/was misleading, I've suggested "cheating" instead. Eegal, macht nix.
 
So many "too late" possibilities come to mind.

* They used contraceptives... too late.
* He or she got home or to the party... too late.
* He ran to escape vengeance... too late.
* The elevator door closed on them... too late.
* They realized the potion was overdone... too late.
* Vice squad cops came on-scene... too late.
* They tried to hide evidence... too late.
* She dodged the tentacles... too late.

I'll think of more after tomorrow's coffee.
 
Back
Top