Missouri fuck buddy list

21 yo northwest missouri couple looking for a couple or another girl to play with primarily another couple!!!
 
Not looking for fuck buddies here but we are looking for mature respectful induviduals to be a voyeur (in person) for us...... and of course she wants to see you stroke if the mood strikes you...... kc area here ;)

May be a little difficult to work out (as I'm accross the state, St. L. area) but you sound fun to me. Would you like a camera-man? I would love to practice and become good at photography (stills and video) in all aspects, but particularly erotic:D;)

Oh yea! I'm a MWM straight 39
 
Last edited:
Trying again......
MWM in good shape and attractive looking for fun with women/couples in StLouis and KC area....XOXOX
 
20's married couple...grove, ok....thats close enough to mo right? hehe..looking for a gf for me and my hubby.
 
How goes it Missouri?
I'll be in St Louis in June.
Would like to connect with some younger men, 21-29, fit/slender, any race.
 
Okay

I'm 25 / M / a virgin / 5'11" tall / 170 lbs. / short brown hair / brown eyes / hairy chest+stomach / 6" long, 5" thick and shaved.

I'm also college educated and like to think that I'm reasonably smart. I'd love for a nice (or naughty) woman to break me in. Pic is below.

me.jpg
 
Last edited:
24/m, living in St. Louis County. Looking for a woman of pretty much any age to show me around the city a bit. I've been here almost six months now and am hoping someone can show me around. If something develops from that, then even better. Hope to hear from you soon!
 
Last edited:
Still a few ladies left...

How about friends on the other side.... 22/F Just outside St.Louis on the IL side
 
Back
Top