Our Babysitter (closed)

saedo

Delver of the Deep
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Posts
3,547
"You know, you are the most beautiful woman in this entire restaurant," I mused.

My wife smiled at me over the top of her wine glass. It was a familiar compliment, but she never seemed to tire of hearing me say it.

Granted, I'm biased; Melanie would be my best friend even if she wasn't my wife and the mother of my daughter. I'd find her beautiful no matter what she looked like.

But I'd bet all the money in my pocket that there wasn't a man in the restaurant who'd disagree with me. My wife was a stone cold fox with a body that defied physics. You'd never expect breasts that big to be perky, but hers unequivocally were. The bras she special ordered - Victoria's Secret doesn't carry anything remotely close to her cup size - were less for support and more just to keep down the jiggle factor on her gorgeously round orbs.

The rest of her was equally impressive. After seeing the her monster belly when pregnant - which I found irresistibly sexy, FYI - the slender waistline of her little black dress seemed almost impossible. Her hips flared out with feminine grace before narrowing to a lithe pair of legs that went all the way down. In bare feet, my wife stood at 5'8", but in tonight's heels her soulful brown eyes with the flecks of gold were ever so slightly above my own. God, she was sexy.

Much as I enjoyed the vista, I was looking forward to getting home. Melanie had been sending me signals all night that she was in the mood. The heels alone were a dead giveaway. The extra glass of wine suggested that she was feeling particularly uninhibited. The thick dents of her nipples in her black dress confirmed it. My wife wanted to fuck me.

Part of me still couldn't fathom the attraction. I suppose "tall, dark, and handsome" generally applied, but it wasn't like women fainted at my feet over my good looks. I kept in shape, but nobody was going to mistake my abs for a xylophone. I suppose I'm more gifted below the waist than most guys, but that isn't supposed to matter, right? I'm reasonably funny and I like to think I'm a good father. It still seemed miraculous that my wife seemed to adore me with the same intensity I did her.

"So what video will we be watching tonight?" I inquired.

Melanie wagged a finger at me. She wasn't going to spoil the surprise.

The porn was a somewhat recent addition to our sex life. Like most parents, we found caring for our firstborn required a major life adjustment. At the end of the day, we didn't have the same time and energy to devote to physical intimacy. Melanie, however, didn't want us to become some boring couple that has boring sex once a week. She wanted us to keep that spark.

Porn, it turned out, helped smooth the path. Melanie would sometimes watch it alone to get herself warmed up. Sometimes we'd watch it together, often with our hands on each other, stroking one another to climax. Sometimes we just watched it for ideas, like using blindfolds and light restraints.

My guess was that tonight's feature would include some girl on girl. Unlike the stereotype, Melanie had never had that "lesbian experimentation" phase in college. Nowadays, though, the idea of having another woman go down on her seemed to excite her.

"Well, we'd better go relieve Vanessa," I said and waved my hand for the check. Vanessa was our babysitter and an absolute treasure. Emma adored her and Vanessa always seemed to have time to babysit. Frankly, I was surprised how often we could get her on a Friday night. She was a vivacious, curvy blonde; I'd expect her social calendar to be full.
 
(Vanessa)

It was the fourth time that I had come to baby-sit for little Emma and we were starting to develop a routine. If it wasn’t too warm, I’d put her in the backyard swing in her pajamas and I’d sing silly songs to her. Then, we’d play with blocks or I’d read her a story. Before long her lids would grow heavy and she’d sleep the remainder of the evening. I loved how she called me “Essa!”.

I was never certain when the Michaels would return. They had arrived home as early as 11:00 pm and as late as 1:30am, so I always came prepared. Tonight, I had brought my sketchpad and was trying to work up some ideas for my cousin’s birthday—a ship/island theme.

This job, in many ways felt like a retreat and I loved baby-sitting. The Michaels allowed me to eat or drink whatever I wanted, they had a huge sofa where I liked to spread out luxuriously, a large tv, and every modern convenience. I liked reading their magazines, channel surfing, sketching, listening to music on their sound system. There was no rushing around anywhere with anyone. I could just chill. And they kept the house really neat .

Even though I only lived down the street, Mr. Michaels always insisted on driving me home and he always gave me more money than my hourly rate, especially if they had been out late. So, I saw it as getting paid to relax!

The Michaels reminded me of movie stars. Both of them were very good-looking and had an air of sophistication. It was also rare to see a couple that were still clearly enamored by each other and who went on regular dates. No wonder they were happy—they made time for each other.

After growing weary of sketching, I started channel surfing, but nothing seemed interesting. I hit the dvd button by accident and suddenly I was witnessing a young girl/woman in a white blouse being unbuttoned by an older, busty woman in a physician lab coat. She was partially reclined on a table with her feet in stirrups.

I turned up the volume and stretched out on the sofa, covering myself with their soft throw.

“Now there is nothing to be afraid of, I’m just going to ask you some questions about your history and perform a manual examination. I’d like to get a better understanding of why your periods are irregular. Are you having unprotected intercourse?”

By now, the young woman was blushing, but her tiny breasts were fully exposed and her nipples were hardening as the female physician felt them for lumps or pain. The doctor had taken off her lab coat and was in a corset! She was much bustier than the patient.

The younger woman moaned and squirmed.

“No, I haven’t had sex yet,” she answered meekly. “But, I’d like to.”

I shuddered, blushed, and paused the screen. This was getting a little close to home. I then realized that I was probably watching the only porn that I had been able to stomach after 30 seconds. I slipped off my bra, it was tight around my own full breasts and began to touch myself under my tank as the doctor had touched the young woman. It did feel nice.

In that relaxed, dreamy state, I began to drift off to sleep.
 
Last edited:
Melanie, the wife

Melanie loved teasing her husband, and she knew he got off on idea of her watching porn and getting revved up for him. She'd been watching more and more girl on girl lately. In fact in her favorite video the young girl looked a lot like Vanessa, and she was being seduced by a gynecologist.

Melanie had never had a chance for a lesbian fling in college, being equally studious and cock hungry, which meant that she'd found a guy willing to go down on her until she couldn't study anymore and then fuck her just right. That was before I met my husband, and settled on one man for the rest of my life.

People were asking us when we'd have another child, but considering how much having a baby had zonked me, there were a lot of things I wanted to do before then, even though pregnancy had cranked up my already rather high sex drive, and breast feeding, let's just say I masturbated a lot after those middle of the night feedings as I wanted to let him have a full nights rest.

So we slipped out of the restaurant, giddy like teenagers, racing home to play while the parents were out of town. When in fact it was having someone like Vanessa taking the time to bathe, feed, and put our daughter to bed that let us be lovers and parents.

I had bought a bright colored stethoscope to play doctor with, and was feeling quite aroused as we snuck into the house, tiptoeing in, barely getting the door locked behind us before we were kissing. He almost got to second base before we remembered we weren't alone in the house and went checking for Vanessa.

We found her like Goldilocks, stretched out on the couch in the room with the giant flat screen. I licked my lips as the someone bumped the remote and the last image was frozen on the screen.

I whispered in his ear....
 
Melanie's eagerness only increased as we neared home. She giggled mischievously as I pulled onto the highway and I soon felt her hand on my groin. She began fondling my balls until I groaned and felt my cock start to swell. She kept this light teasing up all the way into the driveway.

We'd learned the hard way not to be more adventurous in the car. When we were newlyweds, she'd tried to give me head while I was driving. Unfortunately, I got so distracted that a cop pulled me over. Fortunately, the cop was female. After seeing the situation, she was so impressed that Melanie would even attempt to fellate something that big that she let us off with a warning. We'd wisely chosen not to try it since.

Melanie went ahead into the house after I parked. I needed a couple minutes to calm down my libido. My wife's efforts had given me a healthy bulge down my right pants leg, so I couldn't have the babysitter seeing me like this.

When I did enter the house, Melanie met me in the kitchen. "Jacob, shhh," she cautioned. She guided me by the hand around to the den and had me peek around the corner.

Vanessa was prone on the couch, half covered by a throw. The only light was from the TV, giving her pale skin a slightly glowing hue. Her eyes were shut and her chest rose and fell with the long, slow breaths of someone deep asleep. She obviously nodded off while watching a movie.

Only it wasn't a movie. The screen showed the Scene Selection menu of a DVD. Judging from the video stills of each image, the scenes on this DVD consisted primarily of naked women.

I leaned back from the entryway. "Is that. . .?"

". . . Busty Lesbians #6," Melanie finished. "I must have forgotten it in the player."

"Huh," I murmured. "Well, I guess it's only healthy for a girl her age. I've never heard her mention a boyfriend or girlfriend, so I was beginning to wonder if she was even interested in sex."

I poked my head around again. My gaze naturally drifted to Vanessa's chest. While only modest by comparison to Melanie's huge rack, I bet the blonde's cup size significantly exceeded all her female classmates.

"Would definitely be a shame if she wasn't. Breasts that nice ought to be shared with someone." I glanced over at Melanie. "I mean, they're not nearly as beautiful as yours, but still."

My wife smiled at me. She knew from day one that I adored breasts, so she accepted my fondness for looking. Besides, she knew unequivocally that I regarded her gorgeous orbs above all others, so letting me admire lesser bosoms only made me all the more eager to lavish attention on hers.

"Well, let's turn off the TV before we wake her," I decided. "We'll act like we don't know what she was watching. No reason to embarrass her by catching her in the act."

My wife, however, stopped me before I could enter the room. "Jacob, let her sleep."

I started to question why, but Melanie reached behind her and unzipped her dress. She slipped out of it and draped it across a chair back at the kitchen table. She stood in front of me in her red lingerie and black heels. "Let's go upstairs."

My brow furrowed. "But Vanessa is still in the house," I responded, stating the obvious.

Melanie's teeth gleamed in the dim light as she gave me a salacious grin. "I know," she said emphatically.

Despite her eagerness, I was still a bit reluctant. Even though Vanessa almost certainly couldn't hear us all the way down here, it still seemed risky. Of course, that's probably why Melanie was so enthused - she liked risky.

My efforts to object failed miserably. As I started to speak, Melanie lifted her left breast free of her balcony bra. As I paused, she grabbed my face and pulled it to her. Her thick nipple plopped into my mouth and I instinctively closed my lips around it.

Within moments, her milk began to flow. Emma was almost totally weaned by now, but Melanie and I both remained fond of her milk. For whatever reason, it was like a natural source of Viagra for me. A few swallows of her sweet cream and I'd start getting hard. Melanie even swears that my cock has gotten thicker and heavier since since I started drinking her milk.

At any rate, my will to resist wilted as the erection in my pants grew. "Right. Upstairs. Now," I grunted between swallows. I gathered my wife into my arms and swiftly - but quietly - carried her up to our bedroom.
 
Mrs. Melanie Michaels

So what if I left my dress on the kitchen chair, so what if I planned to be very vocal, well unless I had a cock down my throat, but with Jacob carrying me up and focused on my lovely breasts. I had a feeling he'd want to be buried inside me before long.

It was delightful being in my red lingerie and black heels while he suckled. I had deliberately not pumped before our date, as he loved suckling as much as I loved being suckled. It was fucking tender and hot, and a great way to wake up. I was not an early bird, but feeling him on my tits was my favorite way to wake up since Emma was weaned and I discovered he'd been panting to suckle.

I had been a little paranoid about breast play when I was nursing and having them somewhat off limits made him want them even more, and now he just couldn't get enough. I swear he's gained a half inch of cock, but perhaps it's because he lost some of the pounds he put on when I was pregnant.

Breast feeding burned a lot of calories making it easy to maintain my figure.

"Is it wrong if I'm imagining Vanessa sucking on my other breast?" I ask playfully as I tug the nipple seeing the fluid flow. "I'm not sure what would be hotter, me fucking her, or you fucking her." I tease Jacob, knowing that a threesome with me is on his bucket list.

we'd written them up one night on a dare on our last anniversary. Mine was tame, be with a woman, use toys, and to fulfill one of my husband's fantasies. I get off on him getting off, which is why masturbation, is pretty tame unless I need relief or he's watching.

I moaned, wondering if Jacob would tape me masturbating For His Eyes Only, of course. We had a video recorder we'd gotten a state of the line one at a baby shower.
 
By the time we reached the bedroom, Melanie had managed to lose both her bra and panties. I set her down on the edge of the bed, finally releasing my lips from her breast.

She spread her thighs wide, showing me her pussy. Her vulva was waxed smooth save for slender vertical strip of dark, curly hair. Her fingers slipped between her labia as she began teasing herself - mostly for my benefit.

"Is it wrong if I'm imagining Vanessa sucking on my other breast? she mused as I began removing my own clothes.

"Vanessa?" I was actually a little shocked at the suggestion. She'd been Emma's babysitter since before our daughter could walk. Vanessa was practically family.

"I'm not sure what would be hotter," Melanie continued as if she hadn't heard me. "Me fucking her. . . or you fucking her."

I felt slightly embarrassed, but the thought did turn me on. On one night when we'd both had a bit too much to drink, I'd admitted that I wished I'd had sex when I was in high school. I was a bit awkward around girls as a teen and the monster in my pants was more often a hindrance than an asset. Consequently, I was a virgin till midway through college. Knowing now how to handle myself, I'd admitted a certain curiosity in getting a chance to go back and do it over. I knew now that's why Melanie was bringing it up.

"But she's so young. . ., " I offered, though without much conviction. Vanessa was of age, even if from the neck up she looked like an innocent little girl. And now that Melanie had put the idea in my head, I couldn't shake it.

I know," Melanie responded conspiratorially. "Barely legal. Maybe even a virgin."

She closed her eyes. Her fingers moved more rapidly between her thighs, the squishy sounds of her wet labia more audible. "God, I wish you'd been my first. When I think of your thick cock splitting my virgin pussy. . . . Ah! Ah!" Melanie's eyes rolled back as her body shivered from her first orgasm.

Watching her cum made me so hard that it hurt. My cock stuck forth from me at a sharp angle. The massive knob at the end glistened with precum that periodically dripped down the veiny shaft.

When Melanie opened her eyes, she looked at the battering ram before her and smiled. She crooked her finger at me to join her on the bed.

Soon she had me on my back as she straddled me. She needed both hands to guide me towards her awaiting pussy. She shuddered slightly as the blunt tip made contact, slipping between her damp folds.

"Twice. No, three times," she instructed. That meant she intended to ride me to three climaxes before I could have one of my own. She'd gotten very good at reading my arousal over the years - knowing just when to stop to let me cool down before resuming. She liked seeing me hover on the brink, feeling my cock get bigger and harder each time until it finally exploded. And she knew I liked it, too.
 
Last edited:
Vanessa

I awoke with a start and a self-consciousness that I had left the television on with the porn scene paused. I snapped the television off and reached for my cardigan and gathered together my things in my tote.

I went to the kitchen for a glass of water and was relieved that it was only 10:30pm. But, wait. . . were they home? Mrs. Michaels’ dress was draped around the chair???

The house was so quiet and something felt odd, so I climbed the stairs to check on Emma. As soon as I reached the top, though, I froze as soon as I heard the sounds of the Michaels’ love-making. Their bedroom was the first one at the top and I crouched down on the stairs. I could hear Mr. Michaels groaning and Mrs. Michaels seemed to be encouraging him by telling how much she loved his thick, hard cock and she was going to ride him for several rounds until he could have the honor of cumming inside of her.

Wow!

I covered my mouth, not wanting to react or disturb them, and backed myself against the hallway wall where I knew they couldn’t see me and I’d have to lean in if I wanted to see them.

Curiosity got the better of me, and fortunately, Mrs. Michaels had her back to me and was bouncing exuberantly atop her husband who was fully reclined in bed. She had a beautiful bum. At times, Mr. Michaels would grab her hips and hold her down and growl. Perhaps he didn’t want to orgasm yet?

I leaned back against the wall, my head spinning with excitement. Should I ease down the stairs and just leave a note that I had left and walked home? If I waited too long they would discover me and then it would be even more embarrassing.

As much as I wanted to listen and watch them, I decided to creep down the stairs. As I wrote my note of apology for falling asleep and not wanting to disturb them, I could hear Mrs. Michaels orgasming, her shrieks of delight and profanities.

I quickly scurried out the door, not wanting them to know I had heard or seen anything.
 
Melanie riding high

I loved that he would hold off until I was satisfied, and it was a simple way to say I love you, but please let me get off a couple of times before you do. There were times when I wished he had been my first, then we would have explored together and my firsts would have been his firsts, but we met after college. By then we'd both been sexually active.

We'd never done a count, just said we were better than anything we'd done before, and left it at that. I spoke in my command voice, knowing it would carry down the stairs. I really should have the bedroom sound proofed, but right now riding my stallion of a husband I didn't care.

I'd been mostly joking about Vanessa, it was a spur of the moment thrill, but seeing my husband's response I knew I would be plotting about it later. I rode him, hard, we'd been saving up so to speak so it had been almost a week since we'd gone at it. My husbands dick was amazing and imagining him spreading Vanessa's pretty little pussy apart was pushing my first orgasm to hot wet pussy clenching peaks.

I slowed down because we both needed it, and I knew we'd have to take it slow with Vanessa, she was young, and shy, and tiny, there was no way she'd be able to take this monster without plenty of prep work, and maybe a blindfold.

I wiggled my hips, twisting up and down making his cock feel twice as long. I loved being on top, having control, watching his face. Doggy got me off easier, which is why we had a massive mirror on one wall. It was hot to be able to watch him.

I ground on him, going agonizing slow and easy, building up this time until I was practically ramming myself onto his cock, my wetness leaving a puddle in his belly button. I leaned over letting my breasts smack him in the face as I reached peak number two.

I was gasping at this point and I pressed my body against him licking his earlobe. "I'd love you to finish me like your bitch in heat."
 
Melanie had set a high bar for me. Fortunately, one of our favorite activities was teasing one another. Melanie loved seeing me get so aroused that precum oozed steadily from my throbbing cock.

Even so, after two orgasms for my wife, I was really starting to ache for my own relief. Melanie's pussy had been massaging my cock, trying to knead the iron rod as she rode me relentlessly. Even lying still, I was drenched in sweat and breathing hard.

Melanie leaned forward and let me suck on her right breast, moaning softly as I did so. She rubbed her palm across her lower belly, feeling the thick shaft from the outside. "I'd love you to finish me like your bitch in heat."

I didn't have to be asked twice. I gave her a boost to help her rise off me. My cock slipped free of her pussy with a squelch. I rolled her onto her hands and knees while I took up station behind her.

With Melanie's guidance, I entered her once more. She squealed slightly as I split her wide again. I gave her little time to adjust,but started thrusting into her. Whether she or I would be first to cum was anyone's guess.
 
Melanie

I loved the feel of him taking control, I was so hot and wet he needed a little help lining up, but really at this point he could fuck me as hard and he wanted and I wouldn't care. I might still be feeling it tomorrow, but it was totally worth it. He could really go deep in this position and we joked that Emma was their 'puppy' as she had possibly been conceived in this position.

She moaned in delight wondering if young Vanessa was listening or watching or still asleep as she rubbed her clit, wanting to cum with her husband. Enjoying that he was trying to hold out for her, and then she felt that massive swollen tip of his cock align with her g -spot and three hard taps and she was gushing, it was the only reason they had a comforter on bed, to soak up her wet orgasms and still have a clean bed.
 
Melanie finished ahead of me, but only just. My wife in mid-orgasm is ridiculously hot. Listening to her climax yet again was more than I could take.

My cock swelled as a thick torrent of cum rocketed out into my wife's eager pussy. I buried it deep within her - practically in her womb. After all that teasing, I released a hefty load. Melanie clutched her lower abdomen as her internal capacity was flooded with my jism and her juices.

Satisfied for the moment I pushed off her. My softening cock slipped free from her vagina, thoroughly coated with our combined contributions. I stood upright by the bed, taking a minute to catch my breath after the vigorous finish.

I left Melanie lying on her side in bed. She'd be deep in her own reverie for a little while after so many climaxes. I grabbed my robe and headed down the hall.

Emma was still sound asleep in her room. It'd been a joyous occasion for Melanie and me when our daughter finally started sleeping through the night.

I tiptoed downstairs to check on Vanessa. Except she wasn't sleeping on the sofa. Nor was she getting a late night snack or taking a bathroom break. She was gone.

Just as I started to worry, I found a note from her in the kitchen. She said she'd woken up and realized that we'd already returned home. She expressed great regret for falling asleep and said she was going to walk home rather than bother us.

Poor girl sounded horribly embarrassed for dozing off. She probably thought she'd really screwed up. But obviously she'd put Emma to bed, so it wasn't like there was anything for to be awake for. Melanie and I had also been out late, so the girl had probably been pretty tired. No doubt Emma had run her ragged - our daughter can be quite the handful when she's excited and she's always excited to see her favorite babysitter. I probably would have dozed off, too.

Fortunately Vanessa didn't live that far away. I wasn't very keen on a young teen walking home after midnight, but the streets around here are well lighted. I felt confident she made it home safely. I'd check on her in the morning.

I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge before heading back upstairs. Fucking Melanie was thirsty work.

Melanie had already dozed off when I got up there. I drained the last of the water and settled in next to her.
 
Vanessa

Within minutes, I was home and ran straight up to my bedroom, stopping only briefly to make a cursory wave to my parents who were snuggled together on the sofa.

I felt like throwing something, but I loved my art supplies and I placed them gently on my desk and then threw myself on my bed and let the silent tears flow.

The entire world felt paired up. But, I had done this to myself. Had kept myself off the radar for reasons I didn’t even understand consciously.

I texted Chris, my first and only love. I miss you.

There was so much more that I could have said. But, I knew it was late, and I knew I was a whirlwind of emotions- disgust, repulsion, fascination, jealousy, envy, curiosity, and the beginnings of a yearning to be as comfortable with my body and sexual expression as Mrs. Michaels was with hers.

I changed into a short nightgown, brushed my teeth, and realized that I need to be as fearless in love as I was in every other area of my life.

This summer was my chance. I actually had time and opportunity to let love bloom if I found it.

Lying in bed, I thought of Chris and the night we had spent together naked in a tent, in the sleeping bag. We had caressed and snuggled and talked for hours. I hadn’t said ‘yes’ that night, but now I felt ready. Or readier. The idea of having that sexual power, surrendering to my own sexual feelings, and loving someone felt scary. . . but, it was time.

Especially before I went to college.

Sighing, I shut my eyes, knowing I’d feel better in the morning. It was just a moment of loneliness that had nothing to do with friendships or family.
 
Last edited:
I awoke the next morning to find Melanie already up with Emma. That was a minor pity since I often wake up with a major case of morning wood. A slight unfortunate downside of my wife's training my sexual endurance is that I'm increasingly likely to exhaust her libido before mine. Granted, the resulting orgasms are the most intense I have ever experienced, but I suppose there are downsides to everything.

After I had showered and shaved, I came downstairs to greet my favorite females. Emma tottered over to me immediately holding up her arms and cooing "Daddy!" I picked her up and held her overhead, making her giggle.

Melanie reminded me that Emma had a play date with her toddler group at noon, so she'd be away handling that. I knew that meant we'd have a quiet afternoon. Emma was a whirling dervish at these things, so she came home exhausted. She'd be zonked out for her nap till dinner.

That left me to deal with Vanessa. I picked up the phone to call. "Vanessa? Jacob Williams. Yes, it's about last night.... No, no, you have nothing to apologize for. Emma wears us out, too. Melanie and I both sometimes fall asleep right after putting Emma to bed, so I don't fault you. Getting her into bed is the hard part, so you did your job.

"No, I should apologize to you not waking you up when we got home. We found you on the couch asleep an just thought we'd let you rest. Looks like you fell asleep watching HBO. You a fan of True Detective, too? I think I like the first season better, but I just find it hard not to like McConaughey in anything." I hoped Vanessa would believe my white lie about finding her watching HBO rather than porn. I feared she might never come back I she knew we knew and a good babysitter is hard to find.

"I am just glad you got home safely," I continued. "I'd have felt awful if something had happened to you. You know Melanie and I think you are terrific and Emma thinks you are the greatest thing since Cheerios, so we definitely care about your well being.

"Anywise, I still need to pay you for last night. Why don't you swing by the house this afternoon? Melanie is taking Emma to a play date, but I'll be mowing and weedeating the yard. Just drop by whenever. Okay, see you then."
 
Vanessa

I had packed my Saturday full of activities—a morning run with my two besties – Betsy and Laurie, an indoor workout and yoga session at the athletic center, out for a quick burger and salad, and then I had agreed to return to the Olympic to pick up a lifeguarding shift. Before I knew it, as people had recognized me from the swim team, I was negotiating with families about private swimming lessons and setting up times. Betsy just shook her head at how easily I found opportunities. Yes, I was often lucky, but I also loved swimming and kids, so it was hard to say ‘no’. Still, I felt grateful that without even trying, I had arranged plenty of summer employment around my own time preferences.

I told Betsy and Laurie that I really wanted to stretch myself this summer. They asked what I meant and I replied that I wasn’t sure. . . but, generally that I wanted to have more adventures, do new things, run faster and pick up the mileage. They had groaned at that one!

It was probably around 4:30 pm by the time I got home, showered, fixed my hair, and put on a light, short light blue sundress. The fabric was thin, so I wore a matching my favorite matching blue push-up bra and blue underwear. It definitely revealed some cleavage, but it was far from obscene. I felt like dressing with more care, and there was a chance that I’d be meeting up with one of my sketching groups. Besides, I wanted the Michaels to not always see me dressing like a sloppy teenager.

I had blushed with relief and pride when Mr. Michaels had brushed off my apology and noted that he had only found me with HBO on the tv. I could have sworn the porn was frozen, but I could have been wrong. In any case, his tone was light and breezy and he reiterated that he and his family appreciated my services.

My heart skipped a beat as I rang their doorbell. I shook my head, trying to shake away the memory of Mrs. Michaels crying out with sexual pleasure.
 
Last edited:
Mrs. Michaels

It was the little things that made me fall in love with my husband again and again. I was not an early bird but I tried my best to be awake before he rolled out of bed. This morning life was not going as planned as Emma was up and about before both of us, and I was tending to our little power house when he woke up.

Morning sex was something I missed, because there was something magical about morning wood. I heard the shower running and sighed, no morning hanky panky today.

I reminded him of Emma's play date and that he should follow up with Vanessa. I dreaded the thought of being known as the parents who didn't pay promptly.

The morning flew by with swirling smiles and group hugs. Lunch was the usual toddler fare, and I rubbed the back of my neck as I sat back with a few of the other moms. I agreed to a glass of wine and we swapped stories about bewildered dad's, horrific baby sitters, and where to get a good haircut at a moment's notice.

Before I knew it, it was 2pm and the kids were futilely trying to stay awake. I scooped up Emma and wrangled her into her car seat, and a block later she was out like a light. I had snuck in a few errands, so the dry cleaning was in the back of the MomMobile also know as the least sexy vehicle on the planet. Of course I knew I was a MILF, but Emma was more precious to me than the lustful stares of any man other than my husband.

I had joked about a MFM, and he said he'd want a FMF or a FFM first.
 
I finished up the yard late afternoon, coating my clothes in a healthy mix of sweat and grass clippings. When I finished, I downed a cold beer and then took a shower. I dressed in some linen pants and a matching short sleeve shirt.

By the time I was dressed l, Melanie had returned with Emma. Our little whirlwind was run down from her play date. I took her to bed while Melanie took a much needed relaxing bath. Fortunately I'd installed an in-line water heater a few years back, so we were never short of hot water.

Melanie joined me on the back patio for some early evening cocktails. She'd opted for linen as well - a white dress that fell a few tantalizing inches above her knee. I spent some enjoyable minutes sipping my mojito while admiring her shapely calves.

We were planning our evening activities when the doorbell rang. I went to answer it and found Vanessa waiting. "Ah, you picked a good time to stop by," I declared. "My wife and I were just relaxing out back. Come on through so she can say 'hello'."

I brought Vanessa out back. Melanie swiftly had her sitting down in one of the deck chairs and mixed her up something sweet and (mostly) nonalcoholic. I took the opportunity to fetch Vanessa's payment for last night.

When I returned, the two were having an animated conversation. "So what are you two chatting about?" I inquired.
 
Vanessa

The fruity drink was refreshing and I detected just a hint of some alcohol. It was delicious and it made me feel relaxed and loquacious around this beautiful, sophisticated couple.

Melanie had asked me about my day and how I had looked so “refreshed” and I had told her about all my activities and that I had actually changed my clothes at least three times! And still, I could stand to do some more shopping for more choices with my baby-sitting and swim instruction money.

“Oh, we were just admiring each other’s dresses and then we started talking about shops, dresses, shoes, and nicer underclothing. Your wife offered to shop with me as a companion. She said she just likes to look to get ideas, but she often has to get her clothes altered due to her figure.”

I drained the last bit of my fruity drink and sucked on the smallest ice cube.

“And then Mrs. Michaels said that she had a hot husband and enjoyed making him happy by keeping up with herself. That might have been when you heard us giggling. You two do seem very much in love. It’s nice to see,” I said, smiling, feeling warm and happy from the beautiful day, the beauty of their patio filled with colorful flowers, and the opportunity to just slow down and enjoy a drink. I certainly wasn’t allowed to drink at the local pubs, so this felt special.

My Mom was French, and wouldn’t have cared; I sometimes had a sip of wine at home, but the law was the law. It prevented me from drawing with the local Wine and Line sketching club which had a lot of amazing artists in it. So, sitting with the Michaels while they had cocktails was a treat.

“That was a good drink, Mrs. Michaels. I feel so relaxed."
 
Mrs. Melanie Michaels

The bubble bath was just what I needed and since it was a warm summer day and I wouldn't be leaving the house again I put on a light linen dress. I opted for much darker lingerie, knowing my husband would enjoy figuring out just what color I was wearing. Victoria might not make secrets in my size but I'd taken a considerable amount of time finding bras and panties that made me feel sexy and not granny panties.

I loved our backyard, sure we both worked hard for it, but on a nice day like today it was all worth it. He mixed us drinks, and I joked about his bartending days.

Vanessa looked lovely and we chatted about her day and what she was going to spend her pocket money on and so forth. I teased a little about finding clothing to fit and that I used to have time to tailor my own clothing, but now it was far more economical time wise to send it out. "I'm just glad to be out of maternity clothes, it made me feel like a cow." I also dropped a comment about nursing bras, and that it had taken forever to find something that worked.

I noticed her eyes linger over my breasts as I spoke and I felt encouraged and the beginnings of desire stirring between my legs.

"Well if you ever want to swim and don't want to deal with the crowd at the local pool you can stop by anytime." I was suddenly reminded that my parents had been nagging to take Emma for a week this summer, and Jacob's parents would push for equal rights. It was amazing how competitive our parents were about their first grandchild. She was so lovable that I didn't try and rein in their generosity, but I had donated a lot of things to the local Mommy and Me group.
 
Vanessa

“Thank you, that’s very kind of you. It must be nice to relax here. Your husband did a nice job with the yard today.”

I couldn’t imagine just coming here in my bikini while the two of them were at home, though. It would have been nice to sunbathe and read alone. Maybe they'd ask me to house-sit one day.

Even though Mrs. Michaels was dressed somewhat casually, it was challenging to keep my eyes focused on her face and not glance at her impressive bosom that was accented with a gold necklace and precious stone.

“So, did you two have a nice evening together?” I asked casually, hoping they wouldn’t go into too much detail, but feeling uncomfortable with the lull in the conversation.
 
Last edited:
"Yes, we Fully Enjoyed our evening together," Melanie looked at her loving husband and licked her lower lip. "It's great to be able to go out and be Adults, and not parents." She sighed dramatically, "I love my daughter, but I can't let her Dictate my identity."

"Never let your job, or your boyfriend tell you who to be," Melanie said before polishing off her drink.
 
"I love my daughter, but I can't let her dictate my identity."

I let my wife's words pass without comment. Melanie and I had some ongoing tension over our respective identities. She didn't want to be just "Emma's mom" and felt the need to reaffirm her individual identity. I, on the other hand, was a lot more blase about being increasingly defined as "Emma's dad"; it was the role I enjoyed most in this world, so I didn't mind if it took a dominant role in my life. Still, this was not a discussion to hold in front of company.

"Never let your job, or your boyfriend tell you who to be."

I could feel a slow warmth building. I did not care for the continuing suggestion that our toddler was somehow foisting this role upon us in the same way a dictatorial employer might. Being a parent was something I chose.

Time to change the subject. "Say, you look rather dressed up this evening, Vanessa. Do you have plans tonight?"

Curiosity got the better of me. "It's Saturday, so date night. Are you and your boyfriend doing something fun? Or is it girlfriend? I never know these days."
 
Vanessa

I could feel my cheeks flushing from the combination of the drink and the suggestion that I might be a lesbian. I chuckled at the idea and hugged my arms into my body defensively.

“Yes, I’m a little more dressed up than usual because I had some plans to meet with my sketching group. But, the group leader just texted and re-scheduled the time and venue so he could accommodate a larger group. I’m not sure I feel like going, though. I also don’t think I could drive at this moment. Oh—and no, I don’t have a girlfriend or a boyfriend. I mean I have lots of girlfriends and male friends, but I’m . . . single,” I said, with a shrug.

“My boyfriend, Chris, went out west to work as a river raft guide in Oregon. So, since he would have limited communication and we’d be so far apart, we agreed to date other people if we wanted to. I might fly out there at the end of the summer, though. He was one of my best friends before he became my boyfriend, so I feel as if I have had a double-whammy of a loss. But, I’ve been staying busy to keep my mind off of him.”

I couldn’t believe I was being so revealing to the Michaels’, especially Mr. Michaels, but it felt good to talk about Chris. I had avoided the subject with my friends, not wanting them to see me down. Although some of my friends had suspicions, we had done our best to keep our romance to ourselves. Neither of us wanted our group of friends to break up for any reason.

I glanced up at the Michaels’ handsome faces.

“I guess everyone has to go through heartbreak sometimes. I’ll get through it, don’t worry,” I said, confidently.
 
Melanie Michaels

So there wasn't a boyfriend, but she had done something, and I was glad to see she was able to be independent. As a white man my husband had no clue about what it was like to be discriminated against. While I was battling being Mommy Tracked he was getting kudos for having proved his virility. It was a topic I had given up on as hopeless, but I had wanted Vanessa to open up about her dating status and he'd gone into AVOID THE TOPIC OF GENDER DISCRIMINATION mode.

"It must be tough to talk about with your friends," I smiled and casually placed my hand on her arm and gave her a gentle touch. "What kind of drawing is your group doing? still lifes? potraits? abstract?"
 
Vanessa Taylor

I smiled at Melanie’s tenderness.

“Yes, but I’m trying to move forward and be open to new experiences this summer. I loved school but I hardly had any free, unstructured time. I can understand why Chris went to Oregon.

Anyway, back to drawing. I love my sketching club! We all work in different mediums. Some of us just do sketches; others create more of what I'd call paintings. We all work in different mediums and many of us work in several mediums. It depends on our moods, I guess.

Each week, we pick a different theme. Sometimes we’re limited by the weather and the season. But, since it is summer, most of us love to paint outside. . .it’s called plein air. We paint natural settings and urban landscapes. The urban landscapes are particularly challenging but so much fun to do. In the winter, we’ll usually work on portraits for about three months and chip in for a model. Afterwards, we usually go out to eat after we share our projects. It’s fun because we have artists of all ages and levels of skill and it’s usually a different mix of people each time. I’m always learning some random tip from different members.”

I blushed realizing that I was blathering on and on about myself and was probably boring the heck out of the Michaels’. I wasn’t used to being the center of attention, although I certainly wasn’t shy.
 
Last edited:

"I had no idea you were into drawing," I replied. "You will have to bring your work by the house some time so we can see it."

"I've never had much talent for art myself." I paused and grinned. "Although I did have a brush with a sketch group back in college.

I chuckled at the memory. "This was back before Mrs. Michaels and I had even met, of course. I'd been dating this art major I'd met at a party and she suggested that I might make a good model. Unfortunately at the time, I didn't realize what a 'life drawing' class meant."

I shook my head ruefully. "It was a little weird being naked in front of a dozen strangers, but I didn't want the girl to think I wasn't cool. So I just acted like it didn't bother me a bit. Actually turned out to be interesting. Worked out for me in the end, though."

I turned to Vanessa. "So have you done any life drawing?"
 
Back
Top