Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, although someone has walked in once but we kept going.

Have you ever masturbated/had sex loudly on purpose so someone else could hear?

Have you ever masturbated/had sex loudly on purpose so someone else could hear?

Yes. I was torturing an ex-bf.

Have you ever had sex with someone at least partly because you suspected that someone else would be angry about it?

yes, sometimes.. it all depends

HYE been fired for fucking your manager?

No... But I was fired for fucking her over...I turned her in for doing coke in the breakroom.

HYE just really wanted to throw your computer out the nearest window in frustration?

yes..

HYE experience it yourself? lol

Experienced refusing to do something sexual or doing something sexual... Regardless... yes. I 've refused to do something and Yes, I have done something.

HYE had to evict someone from your house? (bonus: how did you if you did?)

Experienced refusing to do something sexual or doing something sexual... Regardless... yes. I 've refused to do something and Yes, I have done something.

HYE had to evict someone from your house? (bonus: how did you if you did?)

Yes, with the help of two cousins, who were uniformed deputies - not from this county

HYE been physically removed from an apartment or house?

Yes.. but not the fun sexy kinda way. It was in my some shorts and t-shirt with a hoodie during December,...

HYW Been out on a warm day and realised something you're wearing is see-through?

Yes.. but not the fun sexy kinda way. It was in my some shorts and t-shirt with a hoodie during December,...

HYW Been out on a warm day and realised something you're wearing is see-through?

No.

HYE mistakenly sent an intimate or explicit text to the wrong person?

Maybe not see through, but the cold air in the supermarket turned my t-shirt into something quite revealing.

Have you ever sexually touched someone and have it turn out to have been the wrong person?

Maybe not see through, but the cold air in the supermarket turned my t-shirt into something quite revealing.

Have you ever sexually touched someone and have it turn out to have been the wrong person?

Can't say I have..

HYE: Been left in a sexual situation unable to get out at a hotel?

I wish.

HYE wanted the person above to pm you? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back