Married, Happy, and craving cock

I share your enjoyment of TGirls. I've been on Tumblr looking at pics and short vids of them. I am married, wife knows I'm bi-curious (wouldn't be so curious if the opportunity presents itself, I've been fantasizing about cock for as long as I can remember...) I would LOVE to meet a TGirl, if for no other reason than just to talk to her. I think they're very interesting. I love girls, and I love cock so I'm thinking the perfect girl would be a TGirl...is this nuts?
 
I believe I'm at a crossroads. My urge to have a hot, steamy affair with a man has been growing steadily to the point where I'm seriously considering it. Just sitting here thinking about it makes me want to take the plunge. The bonds of matrimony seem more flexible the more I think about it.

And now I'm aroused. Damn.
 
I'm not married, but I am in a relationship, and a for a few years now I've been fantasising about sucking cock. I've never been attracted to men particularly in the past and I still feel that my brain registers generally as straight. But similar to a lot of guys here, when it comes to thought of the cock itself I'm overwhelmingly turned on. Then that attraction spreads - the thought of a toned stomach, strong legs, reaching round and holding that hard ass as I run my tongue along the length of said cock are suddenly all things that I badly want.

This probably isn't in line with everyone's experiences, but the idea of light cross dressing amplifies my desires. I say light, really just meaning eye make-up, painted nails and maybe some slutty looking gloves. The thought of making myself look like that and taking a cock into my mouth is an enormous turn on for me.

I'm starting to look to see if there's some way of discreetly putting myself out there. I'm 26 so maybe there's no rush, but I have this feeling that I want to do it while I'm still fairly young? I think I vainly want to make sure I look the best I possibly can for this guy. :p

I have an ideal fantasy scenario where I've chatted to a guy online to an extent that I feel safe enough that we're on the same page, then we plan to meet in a hotel room and have a night of no strings attached decadence. I guess I have this scenario in mind because I've had success with it with women, but maybe it's expecting too much?

I also worry I might be too picky in what I want. I want a circumcised cock, I want him to be smooth and he needs to be in shape too. I wonder what the chances are.
 
I believe I'm at a crossroads. My urge to have a hot, steamy affair with a man has been growing steadily to the point where I'm seriously considering it. Just sitting here thinking about it makes me want to take the plunge. The bonds of matrimony seem more flexible the more I think about it.

And now I'm aroused. Damn.

Yup. Sent a PM.
 
I definitely want to sample some cock, maybe sample is a little weak for what i want to do.
I seem to have been fantasising about going with a guy for ages and have reached the point where i love going online and chatting with guys and also camming for them. I love to undress as they tell me what to do for them.

I just crave taking it to the next level now. Want to do what i do on cam for real with a guy or even guys.
 
OK guys, question for the weekend. At what point in your life (whether it is age and/or a certain event) did you realize that you were sexually attracted to the male body especially the cock?

I was 9. Cousin and I sucked each other off. I didn't know what sex was at that point, but know I've fantasized about sucking cock ever since. One day, to find a regular suck buddy...
 
im just glad to know that im not the only one out there that feels this way! keep posting guys!
 
hey

I was 9. Cousin and I sucked each other off. I didn't know what sex was at that point, but know I've fantasized about sucking cock ever since. One day, to find a regular suck buddy...

I was just a tad younger when this one morning I was awoke out of a sound sleep with the most
excruciatingly sweet sensations flooding my mind and racking my body. Upon reaching full consciousness
I found my older sister and my one younger brother taking turns sucking my cock.
That level of sensation has haunted and eluded me to this very day. One day maybe I'll feel this again
but I know it won't be in Detroit.
 
OK guys, question for the weekend. At what point in your life (whether it is age and/or a certain event) did you realize that you were sexually attracted to the male body especially the cock?

It was with my best friend when we were out camping just shortly after I'd reached puberty. We got into talking about girls and sex and I was horny as hell. Since we were both just wearing tighty whiteys on top of our sleeping bags I could tell he was really aroused to. Finally I suggested I could pretend to be his girlfriend and play with his cock if he'd do the same with mine afterwards. After a long pause he finally said "OK ... if you really want to." Man did I ever really want to.

I slipped down his underwear and started playing with his cock and scrotum and within moments I knew what I really wanted to do. I don't know if he was expecting it when I took his hard shaft into my mouth and started sucking on it, but he certainly didn't object and his moaning let me know just how much he was enjoying it. The taste was totally awesome and something I still vividly remember to this day. And the feel of the soft skin over his hardness just made me all the hornier still.

Anyway I knew from that moment on that I would always enjoy sucking on cocks and giving another guy the same amount of physical pleasure as I get when my cock is being sucked on.
 
About the same age...

I was 9. Cousin and I sucked each other off. I didn't know what sex was at that point, but know I've fantasized about sucking cock ever since. One day, to find a regular suck buddy...

I was approximately the same age when my younger brother and I began experimenting with each other's cocks. Our favorite was the 69 position. Neither of us had pubic hair and we were both small but could definitely get hard. I loved the taste and texture of a hard cock. Many years later I am happily married but still craving that wonderful taste....
 
Every day that passes intensifies my urge to be passionate and intimate with a sexy, hunky, rough around the edges, masculine man.
 
OK guys, question for the week(end). At what point in your life (whether it is age and/or a certain event) did you realize that you were sexually attracted to the male body especially the cock?

When I became sexually attracted to...especially the Cock....seventeen or eighteen. I always noticed them in the locker room...but. It wasn't until after H.S. that I had a sex'ucation from a Divorced female family friend...she was 40+. She opened me up to a lot of interesting ideas. especially her interest in Bi-sex. That just paved the way to opening up myself...she was very excited.
 
Having fun and seeking pleasure from u.

I was 9. Cousin and I sucked each other off. I didn't know what sex was at that point, but know I've fantasized about sucking cock ever since. One day, to find a regular suck buddy...
I'm interested into getting to know u if at all possible.I'm attracted to men besides women and I am bi-curious .;)U want to hear more as I would from u .Please answer this letter TY.
 
When I became sexually attracted to...especially the Cock....seventeen or eighteen. I always noticed them in the locker room...but. It wasn't until after H.S. that I had a sex'ucation from a Divorced female family friend...she was 40+. She opened me up to a lot of interesting ideas. especially her interest in Bi-sex. That just paved the way to opening up myself...she was very excited.

Klipp,

Would LOVE to hear more about your sex'ucation!! Sounds amazingly hot!
 
I have had the desire to suck cock off and on for many years. I have sucked off 5 different guys over a period of about 20 years. Some of them more than once, my problem is that it is never as erotic and enjoyable as my fantasy. But I always come back to the fantasy and want more. I am so turned on by the look of a nice hard cock, no matter the size, just hard and glistening. I dream of it being all shiny due to my saliva. I am also very turned on by the feminine look. I have decided that I want and need a true fem-boy to satisfy my needs. Either way, I still have the craving!
 
Having a good bi-curious conversation with another man

Count me in the club. I'm married for 30 years and have never acted on this but am ready to jump in. I've been close before, had some online fun in the past and have stroked alone in a booth at a XXX theater a few times, once in the theater.
I've been waiting for the right time to "come out" to my wife. I think she'll be supportive and if she is then I'm all in!

Care to converse on this given subject sometime.;)
 
I am happily married and enjoy a decent sex life. Why am I enjoying and craving Gay porn and wanting cock for myself?

There are a lot of us like you,join the club,I would love to find a discreet slim married guy in the Northampton area, it would be nice to have a real pal with all the benefits and no risks, one can but hope.If your out there get in touch, you won,t regret it.
 
Wishing I had a nice big thick hard cock to play with right now to make my cocksucking dreams come true...

I'm with you. Married 20 yrs enjoy sex with wife but boy do I want to suck cock bad. My taste in porn has shifted to gay porn. I don't want my first time to be some sleezy encounter, but rather a safe situation. Getting fucked while sucking multiple cocks would be the ultimate. Any one want to PM me and share fantasies or mate exchange pics of our cocks.
 
am

I am another one in the same boat. at 57 now I have played with a few guys and it has for the most part been real fun. I just wish it was not so hard to find normal married guys that want to play
 
And....

I am another one in the same boat. at 57 now I have played with a few guys and it has for the most part been real fun. I just wish it was not so hard to find normal married guys that want to play

bring their wives.
 
Back
Top