A cup women with hairy mounds

voyboyEC72

Really Really Experienced
Ladies if that describes you and you're looking for an older man who appreciates your assets, we can have some delightful chats. We can get to know each other here and then move to a forum which provides more immediate responses.
Ideal ages would be 35 to 65 but I'm open to others if you can present cogent thoughts, decent grammar and spelling that doesn't leave me wondering what the hell you're trying to say.

Last edited:
I'm open to others if you can present cogent thoughts, decent grammar and spelling that doesn't leave me wondering what the hell you're trying to say.

Interesting... You were the one mentioning "chatting hear"...

JWX45J7.png
JWX45J7
Ladies if that describes you and you're looking for an older man who appreciates your assets, we can have some delightful chats. We can get to know each other here and then move to a forum which provides more immediate responses.
Ideal ages would be 35 to 65 but I'm open to others if you can present cogent thoughts, decent grammar and spelling that doesn't leave me wondering what the hell you're trying to say.
bSEhrft.jpg

Cooper001

I'm an. Older male bi that has always been in love with the thought of licking a very. Hairy Pussy. For me it is very becoming. The darker are more full the better. The examples provided are exquisite.

Cooper001

I'm an. Older male bi that has always been in love with the thought of licking a very. Hairy Pussy. For me it is very becoming. The darker are more full the better. The examples provided are exquisite.

Back