32 [M4F] Greetings from Austria, I'm looking for a lady to chat with

Alan89

Literotica Guru
Hi there!

I'm a 32 years old straight male from Austria, Europe (no, our trees don't explode - and no, we don't have kangoroos either). I'm single, 5.7ft (1.75m) tall and about 170lbs (77kg). I'm a nerdy well-educated guy with a wide variety of interests in games, movies, science, politics and other things. I've got an open-minded, friendly and easy-going personality. The people I talk to usually appreciate my ironic humor and sarcasm. If it matters to anyone, I've also got several academic degrees. I'm living in my own appartment, work full time and got both feet planted firmly on the ground. I'm fluent in English and German.

If you're looking for some teaser pics of me, scroll down to the end of this post :)

What I am looking for:
A female chat partner, age range from 18 to 39 (roughly). You're willing to get off and have a fun time together with me in chat and share pics, text and fantasies while we're doing it. I will never ask you to show your face in a pic (I won't show mine either), but text alone isn't doing it for me. Occasional role-playing fantasies are welcome too, but it should not be our only topic. Long-term chat partners are preferable, but if you're into one-and-done that's fine too. No males, no couples (sorry). Oh, and please be able to write in full sentences. Too many one-word responces kill any conversation.

Things about you that don't matter to me:
- Your location (can be anywhere as long as you can deal with the time zone differences)
- Your weight (curvy, skinny, athletic, BBW, all welcome)
- Your height (tall or tiny and everything in between, all welcome)
- Your hair color, skin color and ethnicity (all welcome)
- Your boobs are natural or enhanced (all welcome)

I do love busty ladies, but it's merely a preference and in no way a requirement.

What to expect:
A lot of funny and horny responses. Throw me a spark, get back a wildfire ;)

How to get in touch:
- kik: Alan89EU (preferred)
- response to this thread
- forum private message (I check them daily but expect some delay)
- snapchat: awantstochat21
- mail / hangout: alan89eu@gmail.com
(Mail is fine for first contact but I strongly prefer direct chat.)

No-Gos:
- Fakes (in particular men pretending to be females)
- Sellers (I won't buy anything so don't bother)
- Chatting with or involving under-age people in any way
- involving non-human creatures
- Body shaming
- Rude behaviour
- BDSM stuff
- Pain & Violence
- Rape
- Anything involving excrements
- Gore of any sort

Hope to talk to you soon!

Attachments

• teaser1.png
    teaser1.png
    86.5 KB · Views: 49
  • teaser2.png
    teaser2.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 49
  • teaser3.png
    teaser3.png
    86.8 KB · Views: 59
Looking for some fun

Hi Alan!

I’m new to the site and was looking for men to chat with and have a little fun. I’m 40, very female and live in the US. I consider myself attractive, smart, funny and open minded. I have a wide variety of tastes and interests, including sports, music, movies, art. I am married and mostly happily so. He just doesn’t pay me a lot of attention. You seem like you might be the perfect answer to my problem. If you’re interested, please feel free to email me at sexysub1203@hotmail.com. I hope I hear from you. Have a good night!

Enjoying a quiet saturday evening with movies on the couch. Got some time to chat :)

Relaxing on the couch after an intense day. Always open for new chats :)

I'm online, open for new chats :) Let's heat up this cold autumn together, shall we?

Enjoying a relaxing sunday after a rather stressful week. Any girl in for a chat?

Enjoying a lazy sunday. I'll be online on kik for the next couple of hours, open to new chats :)

I'll be online on kik for the next couple of hours. Let's make this a fun evening, shall we? ;)

I'm online on kik today. Open for new chats! I have a couple of days of vacation now, might as well use the opportunity! Let's chat and have fun :)

I'll be online on kik for a few hours. I'm open to new chat partners, hit me up :)

Back