Jynxed With a Halo [closed to Motheroftears and Sora]

-Riley looked to her and got up slowly and held her. He needed to hold her in his arms with out her it felt so empty.-"I love you Amy..i did everything i could."
 
-He snuggled in to her as He smiled happily and Victoria was out of site still as he grabbed the tea by the bed and sipped it sitting up and sighed.-"My head still hurts...."
 
"I will have Victoria bring you some pain medication. That should help." I said as I snuggled to Riley. I called for Victoria and she brought the medication. She went back to cleaning before joining us.
 
- Riley was happy when both girls were close to him and he smiled.-"I feel better and i am glad i have you both for my angels."
 
-Riley fell asleep the next day he woke up to find them both sleeping he slowly slipped away and in to Amy's house and began making a breakfast for them he wondered what day it was maybe a sat he was not sure but he felt fuzzy a bit still from all that happen and smiled as he began to make pancakes and sausage."
 
Victoria and I got up feeling refreshed after the chaos prior. I felt better being back with Riley. We joined him at the table so that we could have breakfast. Victoria was getting much needed experience helping us out so that eventually she could be a guardian angel over another person.
 
-Riley smiled and looked.-"So what comes next...i am glad that ordeal is over...how do we get Victoria her guardian wings?"-He asked curiously and bit his lip he wanted to help her and also was not sure who he loved more all though Amy was his true love or he believed.-
 
"She will get them since she helped us and will get someone to watch over." I said. The council would be in contact soon, but more than likely giving me and Victoria some rest after the ordeal. I decided to have some fun with Victoria. I had her go with me to the room, so that we could pick out a costume. Before our deaths, Victoria and I had a lot of threesome or moresome scenes together. I figured for old time sake that we would have a threesome with Riley. We decided to pick out a couple of costumes that coincided with the other. I had an interesting idea.

"Remember the babysitter movie we did where you played the wife and your former boyfriend played the husband while I was the babysitter. Let's do that! It will be fun!" I said excitedly as I began to fix my hair and put on tight pink school t-shirt and a very short denim skirt with no panties underneath. Victoria found a luxurious dress and fur coat. In the movie, my babysitter character was seduced by her very horny employers when they arrive home from a date night. We left the room and told Riley the idea.
 
-Riley smiled and chuckled.-"Sounds col who is my Wife then?"-He smiled as he stood up with Victoria and walked out of the room.-"So how should we do it."-asking Victoria.-
 
"Victoria will play the wife and I will play the babysitter. You both come home after a date night. Maybe you talk you wife into a threesome and you both seduce me." I said as we got ready to do the scene.
 
-Riley smiled.-"how about we catch you masturbating moaning out a fantasy ."-He smiled as he looked to them wondering if it was a good idea.-
 
"Sounds perfect" I said. I got laid back on the couch and began playing with my pussy under my skirt pretending to be thinking of a boy from school. Victoria is next to you. "We are home, Amy! Did you have any trouble putting..." she said pretending to be shocked, "And what do you think you are doing? Look at our naughty babysitter, Riley. I insist that she must be punished for being such a wicked girl.". She doesn't say it in a mean tone, but a lustful tone. I pretend to stop and feel ashamed and caught off guard. I replied, "I-I really sorry... I... don't really know how to explain myself.".

Victoria smiled. This was definitely reminiscent of the movie her and I did together. She looks at you. "I think she was fantasizing about some boy from school, but I think she really needs to feel a man's cock. Wouldn't you agree, dearest?"
 
"yeah we were paying you to watch the kid slut not play with your self."-He grabbed her hair and put her to her knees his cock by her lips.-"Ok slut you dream about cock here take mine honey spank her till her ass is red."
 
Victoria helped Riley restrain me and removed my clothes baring my body to him as he made me suck him off. She began caressing my body. "Mmmmm, she has such a beautiful body, darling." she moaned, "I had always promised you a threesome. We have the perfect opportunity for that with her here. She should be punished." Victoria spanked me very hard as I sucked Riley's cock.
 
-Riley grabbed her hair hard forcing his cock in her mouth and groaned in lust.-"oh yeah baby she sucks cock good..maybe you can fuck her with the Strap on."-He smiled as he kissed Victoria and let he rspank her as well.-
 
Victoria used her powers to make a strap on appear and put it on before sliding it deep into my tight pussy and began to fuck me as I sucked Riley off. I was having a lot of fun with this.
 
-Riley groaned.-"Oh good make her good lets set her right and make her know who is in charge you do know right slut."
 
I moaned loudly in pleasure as Victoria fucked me while I sucked Riley off. I ground against Victoria as she used the strap on to fuck me. I suck your cock harder.
 
-Riley groaned and fucked her mouth deep.-"I think she needs more punishment slap her ass till its red darling."-He gripped her hair fucking it deep.-
 
Victoria smacked me hard on the ass as she fucked causing me to cry out in pain. I sucked harder on Riley's cock.
 
-Riley groaned as he fucked her mouth groaning loudly he wondered what else would go on from here.-"Oh yeah suck this cock."-He groaned a bit.-
 
I sucked much harder on Riley's cock wanting him to cum inside of my mouth. I came as Victoria fucked me roughly.
 
-Riley took her other hole-"Yeah lets fuck this slut dear."-They double stuff her hard shoving both cocks in her.-
 
Back
Top