Clean Your Room

1iF4tDU
 
I just spotted the old MacDs drink n straw and coffee mug... that is pretty gross :D
 
This needs a bump because I think some Litsters forget to look around them.
 
This belongs in my theory about adults having no posters. If you still collect stuffed animals, XXX pics maybe should wait.
Sheesh her floor! She needs a shovel.
 
Ha! What's so funny is imagining the look in all the Dad's eyes on this thread 'cos first they're gonna go "Woo, nice titties... hmm, nice, nice titties... wtf?! Girl, clean that damned room... and put some damned clothes on... no damned daughter of mine gonna post her titties on the web"
:D:D
 
Last edited:
I've seen some doozies in my time, BBB. From black knee high socks on men to wedding photos in the back ground. Some classics are the bathroom selfies with the toilet in the background. Toilet seat up and shit stains in it.
I don't have the pic, but several years ago, in my pre-Lit days, I was cruisin some so called datin site when I came upon a woman's profile. She looked good. Had a very nice body and lookin quite sexy in her flowery panties. Then I looked behind her. Man, talk about yer instantaneous ED!

She was posed in front of her shower, and the shower wall behind her was at least two thirds covered with black filth, which I highly suspect was black mold. Any attraction I may have had turned real fast into a definite "oh heeeeeeeelll noooooo!"

That was nasty.
 
Eeewww black mold! You know her feet weren't clean either.

And Sticky, moms are thinking that too! That's so distracting.
 
Back
Top