Corsett and Wax.....Fetish

mmmm do you need a photographer for your next party???
dont know if i would be able to hold the camera still though, would have to put it on my pole...lol

re: something interruptus

did we miss a few pics from the series? It seems you have you jumped to the afterglow pics already

What a wonderful thread!! I always enjoy viewing pics of someone who is obviously enjoying SEX!!
Keep posting...and if you get bored...do drop by my thread?
sssssssssssNAKEY
:D

Re: re: something interruptus

mitchell67 said:
did we miss a few pics from the series? It seems you have you jumped to the afterglow pics already

My gf did not want us to post any naked pics of her.... so this is what we were able to post....

DGN

TO BE IN LOVE IS BETTER THAN ANY ORAGASM YOU CAN POSSABLY HAVE !

What is an Oragasm? and..POSSABLY??
I think you were having an orgasm when you typed your sig line??
Maybe I need to change my donor id?
Just had to give you a little ribbing...loved your thread hun
ssssssssssssssssssss:heart: NAKEY
M

i suppose you wouldnt find it odd if i said that your feet on the prevoius page would look amazing sliding up and down on my cock?

You were the one who mentioned a foot fetish!

Awsome.................Now we really have to see more........:p

Great shots.........................:cool: :D

Wizard said:
Awsome.................Now we really have to see more........:p

Great shots.........................:cool: :D

Soon there will be more..... almost had more last night but hte battery was not charged! Boo Hoo!

DisGirlisNutz said:
Soon there will be more..... almost had more last night but hte battery was not charged! Boo Hoo!

Boo Hoo is right................LOL You guys will just have to take more........;)

What an incredibly hot thread!!! We love to see other couples and other couples with other women:D
Great pics! Cant wait for more!

BUMP

... and a request for more pics. Yours are good. Besides, that is a good use of time during this cold weather! :D

wow

and ow!!! I love the pictures, your corset is very pretty *jealous* but my god did'nt that wax hurt like hell??

Back