Half-Sister or Half-Sister

SuperWill19

Really Experienced
Half-Sister or Step-Sister

I would like to have a story written about this 25 year old lady who one day lets her sister who is 21 or 22 years old move in with her. Sister could either be half-sister or step-sister. Older sister was kicked out of the house at young age because she was very interested in other females but only a little interested in men. Older sister has also had feelings for younger sister. One day older sister comes home early. She quietly opens the door to her sister's room and finds her having sex with a guy. The guy sees or hears the older sister and runs out. Younger sister may or may not know she was found out. Later on to help the older sister forget the pain of her younger sister having sex, she tries to get herself to go strait by having sex with lots of guys. Eventually she finds out she's pregnant. Something might then happen between the two sisters. Later after the father finds out his daughter is pregnant he's all happy because she's either acting as if she's now strait or he just thinks that. After the baby is born she runs tests on all the guys except one. They are not the father. So one day she goes to her father and tells him that because she had sex with a lot of guys she was unsure who the father of the baby was. So she ran the tests on all except one. So that is when she tells her father that he is the father of her baby. He was the only one she didn't do a test on. She could end up as a couple with her sister or not. it doesn't matter how that goes.

Last edited:
I would like to have a story written about this 25 year old lady who one day lets her sister who is 21 or 22 years old move in with her. Sister could either be half-sister or step-sister. Older sister was kicked out of the house at young age because she was very interested in other females but only a little interested in men. Older sister has also had feelings for younger sister. One day older sister comes home early. She quietly opens the door to her sister's room and finds her having sex with a guy. The guy sees or hears the older sister and runs out. Younger sister may or may not know she was found out. Later on to help the older sister forget the pain of her younger sister having sex, she tries to get herself to go strait by having sex with lots of guys. Eventually she finds out she's pregnant. Something might then happen between the two sisters. Later after the father finds out his daughter is pregnant he's all happy because she's either acting as if she's now strait or he just thinks that. After the baby is born she runs tests on all the guys except one. They are not the father. So one day she goes to her father and tells him that because she had sex with a lot of guys she was unsure who the father of the baby was. So she ran the tests on all except one. So that is when she tells her father that he is the father of her baby. He was the only one she didn't do a test on. She could end up as a couple with her sister or not. it doesn't matter how that goes.

Half sister or half sister I thought you were gonna cut someone in half.

Half sister or half sister I thought you were gonna cut someone in half.

Would you prefer the top half or the bottom half? Or left vs right? Or front vs back? Just which half of the sister we're dealing with can be important. :D

On a technical note: I'd differentiate between paternal vs maternal half-siblings. Siblings from different mothers but the same sperm-donor are IMHO not so close as siblings from the same womb but different fathers. Yes, the shared-DNA ratio would be the same, but they still seem... different to me.

The step-sister option IMHO is rather weak unless they were raised together since near-infancy and consider themselves SISTERS and not just housemates.

Would you prefer the top half or the bottom half? Or left vs right? Or front vs back? Just which half of the sister we're dealing with can be important. :D

On a technical note: I'd differentiate between paternal vs maternal half-siblings. Siblings from different mothers but the same sperm-donor are IMHO not so close as siblings from the same womb but different fathers. Yes, the shared-DNA ratio would be the same, but they still seem... different to me.

The step-sister option IMHO is rather weak unless they were raised together since near-infancy and consider themselves SISTERS and not just housemates.

The person who writes this story can pick how they were raised. I would like it at least if they knew each other growing up.

Maybe the father had a very active sex life and got another woman pregnant. maybe the babysitter or nanny who would be of legal age at the time of conception. Or maybe he was with a lady from the same town they lived in.

Or maybe it was the mother who had an active sex life.

Or you could go the sperm donor way.

Sounds like a way-too-complex-and-rambling story.

And since the denouement is that the father is the father of the child, doesn't this make it a father/daughter incest story? So what's the purpose of introducing the half- or step-sister?

And is the dad happy because his daughter is "straight", or is he happy that he finally tapped her ass, which he's been wanting to do for years? And what's the daughter's motivation for fucking her father? And have they continued fucking after the initial deed, or was it a one-time thing? And it must have been fairly recent, since she's just now discovering that she's pregnant--these things have a certain set time-table...

And what's with the older sister having the hots for the younger sister? Do they ever get it on? And if so, is that the focus of the story, or is the fucking of the dad the focus? Or maybe they pull a threesome with dad?

I just don't get it...sorry...

Sounds like a way-too-complex-and-rambling story.

And since the denouement is that the father is the father of the child, doesn't this make it a father/daughter incest story? So what's the purpose of introducing the half- or step-sister?

And is the dad happy because his daughter is "straight", or is he happy that he finally tapped her ass, which he's been wanting to do for years? And what's the daughter's motivation for fucking her father? And have they continued fucking after the initial deed, or was it a one-time thing? And it must have been fairly recent, since she's just now discovering that she's pregnant--these things have a certain set time-table...

And what's with the older sister having the hots for the younger sister? Do they ever get it on? And if so, is that the focus of the story, or is the fucking of the dad the focus? Or maybe they pull a threesome with dad?

I just don't get it...sorry...

The purpose of they younger sister is the pain that it brings to the older one that her little sister is having sex with someone other than her. That pain causes her to go into either a rage or find a way to turn herself strait and forget the pain of her younger sister picking someone other than her.

The cause of the father's happiness could be that his daughter was now supposedly strait and that he did it with her. Maybe he thinks he's the reason she turned. The reason she did it with the father could be a number of things. One could be that he walked in on her with all the guys. two could be that she wanted to get back on her dad's good side and let him sleep with her to make him think he's the reason she turned. Or maybe she just wasn't thinking strait when she did it with him. There could be many other reasons she slept with her father. It would probably have started out as a one time thing with her father and it could continue after either the baby was born or after she told him about being pregnant. She may have waited a long time to tell her dad she was pregnant. Or she could have told him soon after she found out.

The reason the older sister has the host for the younger sister could be that because she's not full blooded sister she doesn't really count her as being a sister but as someone who could be a love interest. Maybe they didn't grow up knowing they were sisters, but were friends and she had a crush on the younger girl. At one point they would get it on. And possibly even have a threesome with the dad.

you know "Wil" your posts are long and detailed and you seem to have a lot of ideas, why not write these yourself?

you know "Wil" your posts are long and detailed and you seem to have a lot of ideas, why not write these yourself?

Whenever I write shorter posts people tell me I need more details or they find something to complain about, saying my requests aren't complete or I need to be more specific. They pretty much say nothing can be done unless there's more detail. I'm good at coming up with ideas but not so much in actually writing the stories. I not good at writing about sex.

Whenever I write shorter posts people tell me I need more details or they find something to complain about, saying my requests aren't complete or I need to be more specific. They pretty much say nothing can be done unless there's more detail. I'm good at coming up with ideas but not so much in actually writing the stories. I not good at writing about sex.

Should give it a try...

Ever try role playing? There's a forum here for it and its sort of like writing half a story and you're reacting to the other person so you have something to go by. I think its a good learning tool. Made my work a lot better.

On the OP plotline, unless the test is done on the untested one too, there's no telling that he's the baby's father. The character sounds scattered enough to have lost track of who she slept with. And if the test is done, the plotline is pretty much bust.

A "strait," by the way, is a water channel between two land masses that connect two large bodies of water. Not what I think you meant.

Biblically, siblings with the same father but different mothers are considered marriageable.
The best example of this is Abraham and his half sister/wife Sarah.

Well if a book of fairy tales says its so....;)

Seeing how so many insist that said book is a valid guide to "morality", particularly those who use said book to deny others equal protection under the law, I feel compelled to point out the bullshit...:cool:

From a historical standpoint, it does make sense that small, nomadic, patriarchal bands would adopt this as a "moral".

Seeing how so many insist that said book is a valid guide to "morality", particularly those who use said book to deny others equal protection under the law, I feel compelled to point out the bullshit...:cool:

From a historical standpoint, it does make sense that small, nomadic, patriarchal bands would adopt this as a "moral".

What's funny though is how even the people who believe in it....only practice the parts they like.

Christianity= do as I say, not as....

Back