passing through

UMB! LTNS, lady! How's the world treating you while you've been ignoring us? :rose:

Don't you just pass through! Stay here awhile instead. :rose:

Hope you are doing well.

Yeah! Where the hell have you been? :heart:

UMB! LTNS, lady! How's the world treating you while you've been ignoring us? :rose:

UMB! *hugs*

Don't you just pass through! Stay here awhile instead. :rose:

Hope you are doing well.

I didn't really imagine I would ever have been missed. I'm kinda silly that way though. I definitely want to come chat with everyone a little more often. Life has been up and down but that is the way life is with all of us. I'm toying with the idea of a major move with a career change. Anonymity in a city along with a simpler job sounds very wonderful. Anyway, I'm glad to see so many of my favorite people still posting!!!

....I'm toying with the idea of a major move with a career change. Anonymity in a city along with a simpler job sounds very wonderful. Anyway, I'm glad to see so many of my favorite people still posting!!!
Moves and new jobs/careers can be stressful - you'll need to stop in here frequently to relieve some of that! :p

As for people still posting, what would you expect us to do while we're waiting for you to come back and entertain us? :D

As for people still posting, what would you expect us to do while we're waiting for you to come back and entertain us? :D

I think this is a Lit twilight zone episode.

An alternate theory is that UMB and minxie got married and dropped off this board together.

I remember you, too. So maybe my memory isn't going as quickly as I thought it was. Just passing through, huh? Sounds serious.

... and took all the cookies. :mad:
It's just as well. I never have liked cookie crumbs in bed. They end up in places you'd rather they weren't. :eek:

My lawyer recommended I add this.
Oh, I should add that I'm not agreeing with you that she took all of the cookies. That's YOUR statement. All I'm saying is...if she did, it's just as well.

Moves and new jobs/careers can be stressful - you'll need to stop in here frequently to relieve some of that! :p

I know they can be stressful. I'm just looking for something less stressful than what I do now.

Hi! I remember you :)

:)

I think this is a Lit twilight zone episode.

An alternate theory is that UMB and minxie got married and dropped off this board together.

minxie is pretty awesome. Sad to say that I haven't conversed with her except here though.

... and took all the cookies. :mad:

How did you know I've become addicted to cookie dough ice cream? Are you spying on me?????

I remember you, too. So maybe my memory isn't going as quickly as I thought it was. Just passing through, huh? Sounds serious.

Just never know when life will get to distracting. :)

It's just as well. I never have liked cookie crumbs in bed. They end up in places you'd rather they weren't. :eek:

My lawyer recommended I add this.
Oh, I should add that I'm not agreeing with you that she took all of the cookies. That's YOUR statement. All I'm saying is...if she did, it's just as well.

Mm-hm.

Have a cookie. Live a little.

Yeah, it starts with one cookie. Then there's another one. Then another. Before you know it, I'm eating the entire package in one sitting. :eek:

My name is Gracie, and I'm a sugar addict.

How did you know I've become addicted to cookie dough ice cream? Are you spying on me?????

I'm a mother. I know and see all.

You develop several other sets of detachable eyes while gestating your baby. They come in handy for....stuff.

I need more eyes for my job.

----

Life has been rather busy the last couple of weeks. A few more and I can have a bit of break. I'm ready to spend some quality time being lazy for a bit.

A little over a year has passed. A few great changes, a few sad, but mostly things have been about the same with the exception of of better medicine making life much easier.

I remember you! Welcome back!

And why did the words "ice dildos" just go through my head?

:D

Back