What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, you two!
I'm actually looking very forward to it. I know it will be grueling most of the time, but this semester I enter the hospital setting. I'll be caring for patients hands-on and learning what I'll need to know to be a professional nurse when I graduate. There is a surgical rotation, cancer, ob, critical care, long-term care, etc... It's been a while since I had a big flood of interesting information, and I think I'm ready for it. Well, I hope I am.

:)

Also, Cloudy, the link (Harley Stone) is to a blog I just started. It's really clumsy at this point, but I'm hoping to spice it up as time goes on. Thanks for the help with the name. I like it too.

~lucky

matriarch said:
Just had a delightful time, watching an old B&W 1939 movie, Goodbye Mr. Chips, with Robert Donat and Greer Garson.

I've seen several more modern versions, including a 'made for tv'one last year or so. I still prefer this one. It captures the era perfectly, and the black and white presentation adds to that 'other world' feeling.

*sigh*.

Wonderful.

Waiting for the Goodbye Miss Chips version (and have some ideas about casting...)

SophiaY said:
Waiting for the Goodbye Miss Chips version (and have some ideas about casting...)

Do tell............this sounds interesting. But.....it has to be made in black and white for effect, so think about how your cast would look in that set up.

ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Ok, I moved ot get away from noisy, inconsiderate fuckers.

Why have I know been woken up twice in one week by a large group of men laughing like hyenas above the shop next door, right next to my "F"ing bedrtoom.

ARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHH!!!!

English Lady said:
ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Ok, I moved ot get away from noisy, inconsiderate fuckers.

Why have I know been woken up twice in one week by a large group of men laughing like hyenas above the shop next door, right next to my "F"ing bedrtoom.

ARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHH!!!!

My condolences, EL. Its 2 in the morning there, I know just how that feels from my last place, and exactly why I moved to a quiet place in the country.

Hope they quieten down soon.

:rose:

Thanks Mat, I'm going to go and see if they've shut up yet, I'm knackered.

Least Beth is in nursery tommorrow so i can nap if needs be. :)

Wound up!

I am wound up tighter than a eight day clock :nana:

School starts in exactly in 1 week for me & I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I admit I'm not right :p

Have a good evening all!!

Liar said:
I should not be up posting at 6 in the morning.

No, you shouldn't. Hope you're ok :kiss:

retriever, oh I know that feeling well!

youmustbekidding -I used to like school and college too. crazy huh?

Well, it was 4am befor the idiots next door shut up so I could sleep. I am not awake now really, just up to get Beth to nursery then it's back to bed for me.

which will put all the rest of my day out of balance *sigh*

then I'm going to interrogate the bloke in the shop next door about who it is who's making the noise up there!

English Lady said:
No, you shouldn't. Hope you're ok :kiss:

retriever, oh I know that feeling well!

youmustbekidding -I used to like school and college too. crazy huh?

Well, it was 4am befor the idiots next door shut up so I could sleep. I am not awake now really, just up to get Beth to nursery then it's back to bed for me.

which will put all the rest of my day out of balance *sigh*

then I'm going to interrogate the bloke in the shop next door about who it is who's making the noise up there!
Good Morning EL
Good luck with the shop owner. Maybe you can put a stop to the late night noise preventing your sleep. I hope so. :rose:
It is good to see you, even though I realize you must be very tired.
Good luck to you for the rest of your day.
I hope you have a pleasant and restful nap
*Grizzly Bear Hugs* :kiss:

Back off to bed now Hugo, just noticed the shop next door is shut.

gulp.

I've NEVER seen the shop next door shut when it's meant to be open.

double gulp.

Mood: Stressed. I have a school paper due tomorrow and I've only begun translating it from English to Greek. While a part of me feels proud that I only had to reach for the E to G dictionary twice so far, the rest of me is looking over the rest of the text that I have to work on and going, "You got to be fucking kidding me." :p

Also, no callback yet from the band. I expected that, because they're very busy people. I don't think that they're the kind of folks that kiss your ass one day and dump you the next, so I'm sure that I'll hear from them soon. They seemed to really want me on the team, so we'll see what happens.

Anyway, I should get back to translating so I can finally get back to my other projects. Vivian and Marie are screaming in my brain, "Hurry up, bitch!" :D

Vivian's more mellow about my delay since she's already made an appearance, but Marie's eager to get out and start trouble. I'd better hurry before she puts a knife to me. :eek:

English Lady said:
Back off to bed now Hugo, just noticed the shop next door is shut.

gulp.

I've NEVER seen the shop next door shut when it's meant to be open.

double gulp.
Sleep well sweetie.
:rose: :rose:

Aurora Black said:
Mood: Stressed. I have a school paper due tomorrow and I've only begun translating it from English to Greek. While a part of me feels proud that I only had to reach for the E to G dictionary twice so far, the rest of me is looking over the rest of the text that I have to work on and going, "You got to be fucking kidding me." :p

Also, no callback yet from the band. I expected that, because they're very busy people. I don't think that they're the kind of folks that kiss your ass one day and dump you the next, so I'm sure that I'll hear from them soon. They seemed to really want me on the team, so we'll see what happens.

Anyway, I should get back to translating so I can finally get back to my other projects. Vivian and Marie are screaming in my brain, "Hurry up, bitch!" :D

Vivian's more mellow about my delay since she's already made an appearance, but Marie's eager to get out and start trouble. I'd better hurry before she puts a knife to me. :eek:

Best of luck to you sweetie.
I'm sure your paper will turn our just fine.
Best wishes and good vibes stil for your audition results,

hugo_sam said:
Best of luck to you sweetie.
I'm sure your paper will turn our just fine.
Best wishes and good vibes stil for your audition results,

Thanks, Hugo. :)

moanin all.
its ganna be a great day only my body doesnt know it yet.
1st cuppa is nearly down. waiting results impatiently. benedryl hangovers are harsh.

today is lucky's first day back to school and im excited for her even though itll mean seeing ALOT less of her than even last semester. shes ganna kick ass and im proud of her.

sssssssssttttttttttrrrrrrreeeeeeettttttttcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mornin EL, hugo, aurora and my fave blonde

Looking for my motivation, maybe I left it at abs. Anybody seen it?

lil_elvis said:
Mornin EL, hugo, aurora and my fave blonde

Looking for my motivation, maybe I left it at abs. Anybody seen it?
so slolly, i borrowed it for a while. want it back?

moanin handsome. :kiss:

Retriever1979~~
good morning... just a warning...people so chipper around me this early can expect spitball ambushes.
*grin*

Morning, folks. As much as I'd like to stay, it's 2pm for me and I've really got to get lunch started. See you guys later! (hopefully) ;)

vella_ms said:
so slolly, i borrowed it for a while. want it back?

moanin handsome. :kiss:

Retriever1979~~
good morning... just a warning...people so chipper around me this early can expect spitball ambushes.
*grin*

You can keep it as long as you need it. I'm generous like that. :rolleyes:

Besides, I think I found some in in my second cup of coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back