NC Triad Area - No bullshit Dom/Domme couple seek service oriented submissive

Evil_Geoff

Equal Opportunity Sadist
Joined
Aug 23, 2005
Posts
6,375
Let me begin by saying that I have a partner, slave to me, Dominant to others, MsTori, that I am quite happy with. WE are not looking for a sexual or romantic relationship at this time.

However, someone with a genuine desire for a service relationship may be considered as a slave or submissive for a service position. Be local to the Greensboro/Burlington/Durham area or live within a reasonable driving distance of Burlington, NC. We would not expect a 24/7 live in relationship right away, though things may progress to that point. Room & board and occasional SM play while here would be part of the relationship. More might follow if there is mutual interest with both myself and Tori.

Size/weight/age/sex/race are non-issues as long as you are healthy and physically able to do housework and yardwork. Mental and emotional health are musts. Don't come to us expecting me or Tori to "fix" your problems. I am not a medical or psychiatric professional, nor am I God. I will gladly help someone in service to me deal with issues, but I am not the cure.

The house/yard slave would be free to pursue educational and employment opportunities outside the home. They would, in fact, be required to be employed and encouraged to take advantage of educational opportunities.

Keep in mind that I am a Dominant and sadist. I expect honesty and obedience, and if you are not a masochist, why in God's name would you want a relationship with a sadist? I am also an exhibitionist, I like to play with an audience. I am active in the Leather and BDSM communities as a group leader, presenter and activist. If you don't want to be outed, or you are shy around a crowd, this might not be a good position for you. If you want to network in the scene and travel to events around the Southeast, keep reading.

I'm also a realist, if you have questions or concerns about something I tell you to do, ask. I don't expect you to read my mind. On the flip side, don't expect me to read yours!

Brats and SAMs need not apply, I have no patience for a partner who can't honestly communicate their needs to me. If you need your ass beat, tell me, don't act out. It's part of that communicating with your partner idea.

I have been active in the BDSM Scene locally and regionally (US - Southeast) since early 1998. I am the founder of the T3WD munch group in Columbia, SC. Tori and I were the Co-Hosts for the Greensboro Floating Munch Midnight Meet & Greet until a few months ago. We are both members of the Tarheel Leather Club, she is currently serving as club Treasurer, and I am their Scribe (that's Secretary in vanilla speak) and webmaster. I am also the Sergeant-At-Arms for the Southeast Conference of Clubs

If you are still reading at this point because you are tired of all the online fantasy bullshit, and are actually interested in learning more, drop me a note. I will gladly provide information on the Tarheel Leather Club, SECC, GFM, T3WD or NCSF, and personal references, upon contact and request.
 
Last edited:
Yardwork Oh Goody.....You guys get to fuck and yard slut gets to mow grass.

Don't knock it till you've tried it. Seriously. Lots of people out there have "butler"/"chambermaid"/"housebitch" fantasies. The number of cross dressers who want to do housework while dressed would probably surprise you. Lots of people enjoy feeling useful and needed. And some people out in the world identify as asexual - the LAST thing they want is some one trying to fuck them.

I said clearly - no bullshit. I'm not blowing smoke up anyone's ass to get laid. That isn't ruled out, but it isn't a requirement. We are looking for SERVICE first, and if an intimate relationship develops, then great!

I'm making bloody damn sure that no one comes into this thinking "Oh cool! I'm gonna get tag-teamed!" Long-term compatibility, trust and relationship get established FIRST. Then we can look at adding sex to the mix.

Verstehen sie?
 
I'm actually a service submissive and I used to live in the Raleigh area - if I ever move back down, I'd be interested!
 
Back
Top