Harry Dresden Fan Fiction: Looking for Feedback

Stephen_Coyle

Really Experienced
Joined
May 4, 2017
Posts
233
Greetings!

I've written many short stories and unfinished novels over the years, however, only just recently have I had anything published anywhere.

So, having my Harry Dresden fan fiction published here is sort of a first for me. I've never had my work open to the public, where it could be examined, analyzed and critiqued.

I took a slightly risky approach here, in that (despite the fact that this is Harry Dresden fanfic) Harry Dresden appears nowhere in the story. Lara Raith appears. Lord Raith and Mac the bartender will probably make some cameo appearances in future chapters as well, however the famous Harry Dresden doesn't really fit in with the story I'm trying to tell.

https://literotica.com/s/my-girlfriend-is-a-vampire-ch-01

Anyway, I'm looking for feedback from Harry Dresden fans as well as fans of literature in general. If you have any compliments, questions or constructive criticism, I'd love to hear from you.


-Stephen
 
Very well written. The back story really pulled me in. It seems to me that there is some "Lost Girl" style influence in this story, only much darker, if you don't mind me drawing a comparison between the two.
 
Back
Top