Camping Trip (Orgasmicallyfun x THAT1AMETHYST)

THAT1AMETHYST

Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 22, 2015
Posts
260
Alexis - http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/20743050/6/stock-photo-20743050-sexy-woman-pointing-at-copyspace.jpg

Jess didn't want to invite me along on her camping trip with her boyfriend, but I'd pleaded to go with. I'd been stuck in my parent's house all summer after quitting my job. The ripe age of 18 had caused me to think I could do better than a cashier at Target. I guess not.

However, there was another reason all together I wanted to tag along. Jess had been dating Matt for a few months now. She'd boasted about their sexcapades and after seeing a picture of him I understood her attraction to him. I like my sister well enough, but she didn't deserve that beauty. She wouldn't fuck him enough, not like I would. She wouldn't love him enough, not like I would. I began to form a plan on how to whisk him away from Jess, and it started with the camping trip.
 
Matt: age 23, 6 foot 2 inches, brown hair, blue eyes, tone body

I just finished packing my bags for the weekend camping trip with my girlfriend, Jess and was on my way over to her house. I was looking forward to spending the entire weekend with her in the wild and having lots of sex with her. About halfway there my phone started to ring and I answered hearing it was Jess. She told me that her little sister, Alexis was coming along. After the call was over I thought "well there goes my plan for a weekend full of sex"

Pulling into Jess' driveway I stepped out of my car and walked up to the house knocking twice then stepping in knowing your parents weren't home. "Babe?" I called out listening for you to reply. I was wearing a light blue t shirt and a pair of grey basketball shorts and grey sneakers.
 
"Babe?" I heard Matt call out as he walked into our house. Jess was upstairs still packing. I skidded out of the kitchen into the living room and smiled at him. God, he was even hotter up close. "Hi Matt," I grinned at him, "She's still getting ready." I walked closer to him and shook his hand, "I'm Alexis, the little sister." I made sure to look smile at him in just the right way he knew I was interested.
 
"Hey Alexis." I shook your hand looking you up and down real quick. "So you're coming along on our trip?" I asked as I walked over to the couch and sat down waiting for Jess. "Any idea how long Jess will take?"
 
I nodded at Matt's question if I was coming along, following him over towards the couch. "Jess said she'd be down in about five minutes," I said as I sat down next to him, "So you're the boyfriend. I can see why she likes you."
 
"Yes I'm the boyfriend." I responded looking at you feeling your body against mine as you say right next to me. "Thank you. I'm sure you have a boyfriend looking the way you do." I added being nice to you as well.
 
I smile, "You're so sweet. But no, I don't have a boyfriend." I lean in closer and say quietly, "No one can keep up with me." Before he can respond I stand up and go back out to the kitchen. My sister will be down soon and I don't want her kicking me out of the trip before we even left.
 
I watch you get up and walk away wondering what you meant by that. Then Jess enters the room and comes over to me and kisses me. We make out for about a minute before the kiss breaks. "Alright you ready to go babe?" I ask grabbing her bags and carrying them out to the car. I come back in "Alexis do you need help carrying anything?"
 
I hear Jess come downstairs and talk to Matt. In the kitchen I grab a banana to eat quick before going back out. Alexis is by herself, "Matt go out to the car?" "Yeah, he grabbed some bags for me." We both grab the rest of them before heading towards the door. Matt pokes his head in to ask if Alexis needs any more help. She shakes her head no and we load up the vehicle. I hop in the back seat with my snack and lounge out, resting my feet on the door.
 
We were all loaded up and after almost two hours of driving we reached the camp grounds. Our site had a view of the lake and was the best site there was. I planned it thinking it was just going to be me and Jess. "Alright let's start setting up."
 
I helped the couple set up the camp site for a few minutes before getting distracted by the beautiful lake we were set up right next to. I ran down to the water and grabbed some rocks on the way. I wasn't particularly gifted at skipping stones, but I got a few the hop a couple times.
 
After our tent was set up Jess told me to set up Alexis' tent for her. I set it up even though she wasn't around to help. I took her bags from the car and set them in her tent. One of the bags opened and I saw neon pink thong fall out and my mind started picturing the young teen in the panties. I put them back into the bag and then started a fire and started cooking hot dogs as well.
 
As the day began to turn into an evening, I made my way back up to our campsite. Matt had a campfire started and hotdogs cooking. I noticed he'd set up my tent and put my stuff inside. "You didn't have to do that, thank you," I smiled, sitting down next to him. I made sure not to sit too close for when Jess appeared. I wondered if they were going to have sex tonight. Probably.
 
We all ate dinner by the campfire and hung out for a little bit. The moon was out and the crickets were filling the air with their sounds. We all went to our tents I stripped down to just a pair of boxer briefs and Jess changed to just a t shirt. We started kissing and when I tried having sex she said she didn't feel confortable with her sister in the tent next to them. I was upset and left the tent to sit by the still burning campfire. The outline of my huge semi erect cock clearly visible.
 
As I lay in my tent, I heard the beginning of something between Jess and Matt. There was kissing and moaning, and I thought they were going to go all the way until I heard my sister whisper, "I don't feel comfortable with her right next to us. She'll hear us." Matt left the tent and went out by the campfire. That's not cool, blueballing him. I quietly got out of my tent and went outside. I could see Matt's erection in the campfire light and held in a grin as I sat down right next to him. "That must be uncomfortable," I whispered in his ear to make sure my sister couldn't hear us.
 
"What are you talking about?" I asked adjusting myself trying to hide my huge erection. Sipping the last of the beer before reaching over to get another one from the cooler. I looked over at you seeing you eying me like a piece of meat. I looked back making sure Jess was still in her tent.
 
I grinned knowingly at Matt, it was cute that he was trying to save himself for my sister. "Matt, you are a very attractive gentleman, you know that? It is awfully hard for poor little me to avoid riding you right here, right now." I moved in even closer than I already was, my breasts touching is arm as I rested a hand on his thigh.
 
My cock twitched as you said that to me. I felt you weren't wearing a bra cause through your shirt I felt your soft warm tits against my arm. "You wanna what?" I asked looking back at the tent again wondering what is causing you to do this. I was unaware that when I shifted in the seat my huge rock solid cock slipped through the flap of my boxers and was on display for you now.
 
Matt shifted and his cock fell out of his pants, a delightful coincidence. I eyed it before meeting Matt's gaze, "I want to go fuck you out in those woods." My hands moved forward and gently stroked Matt's erection, "Please say yes. I'm so horny, Matt."
 
I sat up straight feeling your hand on my monster cock. "Are you crazy I'm dating your sister who would kill both of us." I said and batted your hand away only to feel it back on my cock within seconds. "Why do you want to have sex with me?"
 
"You are so attractive. Oh my God, on the spiciness scale you're an... eleven. And look at this cock... mmm." I rubbed my hand up and down your cock gently, hoping you wouldn't slap me away again. "My sister doesn't appreciate you enough. She just turned you down for sex after getting you all hard. That's not cool, I would NEVER do that to you."
 
"Oh god.." I sighed out as you stroked my cock again. I was nervous someone would see us so I said "let's go into your tent and talk this out," I got up and grabbed another beer before heading into your tent. Once you were in and zipped the door I continued talking. "Look I know your attracted to me but we can't do this,"
 
"Why not? She wont find out if we're quiet enough. For all we know she's asleep over there. I'll go check if your paranoid. Who's going to tell her we had sex? There's no one out here but us. Please, I need you," I sincerely pleaded, unbuttoning my flannel shirt as I talked, my lacy bra exposed to him. I knew I was fighting dirty, but he was playing hard to get.
 
I watched you unbutton your shirt as you pleaded your case. Your perky tits covered by your lacy bra that my eyes were staring at. "But I've never cheated on anyone before. It's so bad." I responded as I sat there my mind telling me no but my body was craving it so badly after being blue balled by your sister.
 
I moved closer to Matt, keeping my eyes on his even though I really wanted to look at his cock. With sincerity, I said, "If no one finds out, it'll be like you never even cheated. Don't worry about it, we'll be fine." I moved closer and closer to him as I spoke. When I was just a foot away from him, I reached behind my shoulders and unhooked my bra, letting it fall off my tits.
 
Back
Top