Through Darkest of Nights (Closed)

Erys groaned and panted into her lips as he held those lips with his own. He didn't know how this journey would turn out, but he had given his word and when he had it felt incredibly important that he not break it. Even as he guided her there, both of them knew what was coming next and though she feared it, her body craved for it.

As she clung to him his own hands held her around her waist, his grip steady, his hold on her not letting her go though even as she gasped for air he nodded to her.

" I know, but believe... it or not it'll be good within a moment."

He purred, though even as her own hips began to roll and rock, he held as steady as he could, letting her impale herself over and over again, feeling how both gravity and the eventual relaxation of her muscles would guide his cock a bit deeper into her. Panting he was glad that he had cum all over her face first, otherwise he wouldn't have had a chance in hell of lasting long enough to make this pleasurable for her.

Instead as she whimpered into her ear he smirked as she couldn't seem to help herself.

" Don't... worry... just let go... it's much more... fun that way."

As he was saying that though her own pelvis came to rest against his, the entirety of his cock pulsing and throbbing inside her as he simply held her there a moment longer.

" Now... that's... better hmm??"

He purred with a grin, though even as he said it she could feel his hands guiding her back up, the incredibly tight stretch ensuring that each vein, each pulsing inch of his cock rubbed EVERY sweet spot inside her, though as he did he laid back, she feeling him shifting his legs to plant his feet as he looked to her.

" Now... do your best not to claw me... but hang on for the ride."

With that he suddenly bucked his own hips powerfully, slamming his cock up and into her only to withdraw it again only to pound into her over and over and over again, his cock pulsing as he braced his shoulders on the bedroll and utterly destroyed any sense of anything other than Erys and cock in pussy. Right then and there he was clearly claiming her pussy as his, making sure her cunt knew who it belonged to not to mention driving her wild!

Thankfully for the blowjob, he did manage to last a full fifteen minutes before he growled and she could feel his cock pulsing hotly just as it had in her mouth, though this time his hands grabbed her lithe toned ass and with a few last thrusts he came and came hard into her cunt, filling her womb and pussy with all the cum it could have asked for!
 
She tried to 'obey' him in the sense of willing her body to relax, however that seemed impossible when something is impaling into her. The pain didn't last long when she started to move easier, yet she still held onto him as her body trembled against him. Gasping in shock as he lifted her hips up and he shifted his position enough to take over.

His last request confused her at first, unsure of what he meant by 'ride', though she quickly found out when he started plowing into her. It hurt for quite sometime as her body tried its best to get over the shock of it all. The exact moment of when it stopped hurting was lost to her when the first and hardest orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. She screamed into his shoulder, holding onto him tighter than ever as he rammed her into quaking depths. She also felt the juices of her cum splashing between them as he kept her nerves racing with pleasure.

Despite how sore she was, her pussy feeling very abused after the fourth or maybe fifth orgasm, she wanted more. Craved for his seed and her body eventually started to move with him, meeting him thrust for thrust, silently begging for him. Submitting all that she had to offer to him, crying out his name or calling him Master each time she came. The time fell into a void and all she wanted was him, nothing else mattered to her in those endless moments.

The burning of his seed flooding into her is the last thing she felt, her hoarse scream cracked through the air as she came one last time. Myaleni never felt so happier in her life in that very moment, even with the ears, sweat and sticky from his cum making her look very slutty. After he calmed down from his orgasm, he would find her shivering uncontrollably against him. Her panting slowing down with each passing second, her body going limp and loosening its grip from around his neck.

The shock of everything they did catching up to her system and she simply couldn't handle it anymore. Her body needing to shut down, shivering and sore from the hard pounding it just endured. She barely whispered "Master Erys...." seconds before she blacked out cold.
 
Oh there was no doubt that she would be sore when she woke next, but for now neither of them were considering such things. Even as he ground himself and 'took over' so to speak his own desires coursed through him as he watched the look on her face change from painful pleasure to just pleasure.

It was right about then that she screamed and came, though luckily for her so to speak he didn't have too much stamina even with cumming once her hot incredibly tight and spasming tunnel was rippling around his pistoning cock, begging for it's seed. Each time she called him master he groaned and panted, throbbing even harder though he watched her as she held onto him, his thrusts pounding her body just as it needed.

As they both came that final time though he was panting and groaning, though even as she whispered that he smiled as he looked to her, though with the very dirty and slutty woman atop him, as gently as he could he pulled the blanket up and over them, the bedroll giving enough protection beneath them as the night was nice and warm.

He figured she'd wake eventually, though what he didn't know was that the regenerative demi god powers in him also healed her through the cum he had sprayed into her, so while it certainly wouldn't re-make her hymen again, she would find miraculously when she did wake that 'down there' she wasn't sore at all, though a soft large cock WAS still inside her, resting as Erys gently pet her hair.

True to his word at least for now he didn't go anywhere. He figured if she woke and he wasn't there again she'd probably think he had abandoned her, which in his mind was the furthest thing from his mind of things to do.
 
After a while the darkness slowly turned into a dream of two unknown figures fighting, arguing over something. Their faces were fuzzy and their voices were barely heard as she watched these two figures. One figure was sent flying over a cliff, landing into the sea. It was the falling and landing into the water that startled her awake. Making her feel as though it was her that was falling off that cliff.

Ever so slowly she came back to reality, not knowing how long she'd been sleeping, though she noticed the fire had died down quite a bit. There was heat beneath her, something petting her hair and more importantly, something still impaling her very core. Instinctively she knew she should pull away from him, perhaps even be upset with him for taking advantage.

In the end, his heartbeat is what kept her calm, his scent filling every breath she took. That thing that is buried between her legs confirmed the actions, reminding her that she now belongs to him. Even if she wanted to push him away.... Her instincts will always crave him and him only. No other male will be enough to satisfy her now.

"I-I am sorry for passing out like that... It was just.. to much for me..."

Myaleni curled up against his chest, trying to hide the shyness that suddenly crept in. Wondering what he must think of her now, she felt the stickiness of his lingering cum on her face and chest, the now dried tears that streaked down her cheeks. However, she started to really feel things and realized that she didn't hurt anymore. Her muscles were still sore from the 'workout' of the never ending orgasms... Yet, she wasn't in any pain from having him pounding into her.

"I.... I... I can feel you Master... Like the blood that flows through my veins... Binding me to you in a sense. I know it sounds silly... It's true though... I- I don't fear it either. I can feel your heart, as though it is my own and it calms me..."

In truth she knew this would this happen, another reason she was afraid to mate with him. Yet, to her, they were just stories that her friends told her. She honestly didn't think being mated would truly bind her to another person, not in the way they were speaking. Now, it became clear that they weren't lying and that she is bound to him, body and soul. Whether he has another female out there in the world or not, Myaleni is his mate until he releases her or death takes them.

"I... I think I am bound to you... body and soul... as.. your mate...."

She buried her face against his shoulder and hugged him again, almost fearing that he will reject her for some reason after this.
 
As he closed his eyes he wasn't really asleep. Instead his mind shifted from there to different points in his past. At first it was utterly overwhelming, and yet as the images came and went Erys noticed that they were always of his interactions with the mortals, always in regards to how he denied the core of who his father was being the god of chaos, Erys didn't want to be like that.

Even as she came around though his fingers had indeed been stroking through her hair, his cock nestled and lodged quite well within her still. Her apology startled him though as he looked over to her though she had curled herself into him and he didn't feel appropriate to make her look to him.

" Well... let's be honest... I did kind of pound any sense out of you."

He teased quietly, though as she said that she could feel him, he paused slightly... he hadn't actively felt it before mostly because her life beat was in perfect unison with his, and yet when she brought it up he did take notice of it, though he gave a soft smile, he didn't think too much about it either.

" I can feel it as well... I am glad I can feel you as well."

He smiled still, though as she buried her head against his shoulder and felt her hug, he gave in turn a possessive squeeze of her though he nodded.

" I feel that as well... and I am not afraid of it Myaleni. You are mine, and I am yours."

He wasn't going anywhere, wasn't rejecting her, wasn't pushing her away at all. In fact he moved his other arm around her and squeezed her around the waist, hugging her to himself as he leaned in and inhaled her scent with a happy sigh. Only time and being together would dispel her fears and doubts... but for now he certainly had kept his word to her and was going to prove it action after action, day after day.
 
The more she relaxed and calmed down from all the excitement, the shyness of her actions started to seep in. More and more she realized how out of control she had gotten of herself, knowing that he hadn't done anything, she would have. Although it did make her happy that he took his time, showing her what real pleasure can be like.

Knowing that some men on her island weren't as caring, from what her friend says, they do it just whenever they feel like it. Leaving the woman hanging once they were done using them. Of course, Myaleni knew that not all men were like that, realizing that she got lucky with this one.

“I will do my best to please you and keep you happy...”

Myaleni looked up at him finally and smiled brightly. Though there is still a tinge of doubt in her, there was nothing but happiness filling her. In reality of things, she couldn't remember the last time she was this happy and she didn't want to think about her fathers reaction this time.

“For as much as this feels good... I should probably go get cleaned up so we can eat... assuming the food isn't ruined now.”

She laughed lightly, glancing over at her pot of veggies then turning back to him and kissed him passionately. It was then she realized that she could easily kiss him all day long if time allowed it. Every now and then a shiver would crawl up her spine with cock twitching inside of her, giving the strangest sensation yet.

All in all, despite what she said, it was very clear that she wasn't in a hurry to remove herself from the position. Deciding that she simply wanted to stay here for a few more moments just kissing him.
 
Oh Erys certainly was an enigma among most... even without most of his memories he was thoughtful towards her, thinking not only of his pleasure but hers as well, so even though she would probably want to keep him in such a mind set towards her, it spoke as well to his own thought process as well. Even as she said that though he smiled to her smile, though slightly leaned in and nuzzled his head to hers.

" You already are... though I'm sure we will discover even more with time."

As she seemed quite happy about things, when she said that she should probably go get cleaned up he was about to make a mock pout when he saw her glance over to the veggies. He had managed to shift them off the flame right before they had pretty much crawled all over one another, so they'd be all right. Before he had a chance to make the pout though she kissed him passionately, so that pout simply turned into a low groan of pure delight.

As she didn't seem to be that much in a hurry to get up and moving though Erys enjoyed the taste and feel of her lips, she finding instinctively he was a VERY good kisser, and though they both probably figured food was a good idea, she wasn't the only one who would certainly rather stay right there for now.

His hands smoothed over her back as she'd feel his warm arms encircling her, though the longer he kissed her, the more that thick cock of his twitched and pulsed inside her. In turn he moved one hand down to her firm ass and giving it a squeeze he pulled her in close, grinding her into him as his other hand moved up to stroke through her dark auburn locks, though without really thinking about it he was soon teasing her lips with his tongue, and when her mouth opened he'd press it in dueling hotly with hers.

It was clear Erys wasn't ready to let this pass just yet either!
 
All the fear and doubts she had were quickly fading and knew that he spoke the truth of how he felt. Never in a life time did she expect to find a mate of her own choosing. Since the day she was born, her father had a mate chosen for her and they grew up together. Which sadly made that male more like a brother than a mate, yet it is the way of her people. Or at least the way it is with people of her status. Now none of that didn't seem to matter much and would deal with it when the time comes. If that times comes....

In the meantime, she wanted to enjoy what she felt growing inside of her. It was strange to feel his cock twitching and growing harder with each passing second. However, it didn't hurt like it did last time and at times the sensation would send a shiver down her spine. More than a few times she whimpered into the kiss, feeling that craving rising within her again. This time there is no denying that she is in heat now, her body got a taste of a males seed and it wanted.... it needed more. The desire to breed and provide him with child became her only concern.

Slowly her hips started to roll with his guidance, grinding against him by the pressure of his hands, which added to grinding her clit against his pelvis. He could feel tunnel quivering and and squirting when her clit rubbed against his cock as he thrust back in. Though, there was something missing, despite everything feeling incredible, she had a taste of something else.... Something he had done earlier....

“Please.... Master.... Tie my hands again.... Please.... I want to be at your mercy... Please.. Master...”
 
Erys walked the dangerous line between being of god blood and yet of mortal blood as well. He certainly understood the need to freedom, and though he was sure that he was mating her, he didn't really consider the long term consequences either. He simply took things one moment at a time. As each moment passed though his desires for her surfaced as well, she certainly wasn't the only one wanting this moment to last longer.

Even as her own hips began to roll and grind into him he squeezed her ass, his thumb tickling gently the base of her tail though even as her tunnel quivered and squirted with desires, those spasms only caused him to growl and groan as he thickened and hardened once again fully within her.

Just as he was about to roll them over and take another round of her pleasures her words broke through, though as she said that she could feel how he throbbed at the thoughts, her words triggering many memories within him though he opened his fingers and tugging at her hair making her head tilt back his breath tickled over her exposed neck.

" Say it again..."

He purred, though as she did he growled and nipping over her neck he had spread his fingers in her hair so that he wouldn't hurt her, though as he was rock hard inside her his other hand curled and scratched over her firm bare ass, though as he made her say it again he did release her hair only for her to feel him do as she asked, he pushing and maneuvering her hands up by her neck before she could see his eyes glow and not only did she feel silk wrap around her wrists the silk tightened and wound around her neck, not restricting her breathing at all but trapping her hands beside her neck, her fingers right beneath her jawline, though he grinned to her.

" There... now it's my turn..."

He purred though carefully he rolled them over until she was on her back, and looking down to her he began to lick, nip and kiss all over her arms, chest, breasts as he deeply ground inside her, letting her feel that thick hard huge cock splitting her deliciously open and full!
 
She whimpered slightly as he requested her to say it again, though feeling how his cock reacted, she can tell that he enjoyed hearing such words. Without too much hesitation, Myaleni begged him once more to tie her hands again. This time it caused her heart to pound slightly, realizing now what it is she's actually begging for, silently wondering why it's something she wanted. If she is tied up... then... well.... she will be at his mercy!!

There was little resistance as he placed her hands where he wanted them. Though seeing the slight glow of his eyes for the first time, a hint of fear did creep in, unsure of what that meant. For a split second she almost recoiled from him, wanting to change her mind about this idea.

However, Myaleni felt no ill intentions coming from him, only his desire to give her pleasure. She can sense that he thrived on dominance and her submission caused his cock to get harder and pulse wildly within her depths.

He's given her this much pleasure, so far and she has trusted him this much.... Before she could really put these thoughts into a reasonable amount of sense... her hands were bound! In seconds he laid down, now once removing his cock from her. If anything the the motion of them moving around made the cravings grow stronger.

For the longest time her legs were wrapped around him tightly, wanting to keep him where he was. Though, after a few seconds, her legs relaxed and parted more for him, giving him all the access he could possibly want to her body.

Closing her eyes to enjoy all the wonderful sensations, straining a bit at the bindings with a need to touch him and whimpering at the sashes resistance. Soon she was writhing and arching her back beneath him, raising and offering her breast up to him. Shortly after his mouth took a nipple in, taunting with unimaginable pleasure, Myaleni screamed out and came for him.
 
Erys could certainly see the shyness creeping into her eyes as he 'made' her say it again, and yet as he held her closely and nibbled gently on her lips waiting those words he certainly did process through memories that showed many different ways to dominate and bind her. Yet for now he ground inside her, shifting and rolling his hips with hers, letting both of them arouse one another further.

As he placed her hands and positioned them, the silk wrapped and tied, she having a little give between her neck and her wrists, but not much as she was very much helpless for him. Moving and shifting with her he smiled as she looked to him, though as he watched her strain, he groaned and enjoyed her helpless flesh, making sure to avoid her hard nipples until just the right moment.

As he sucked her nipple though he felt her cum so beautifully for him, he groaned into her flesh though with that his hips began to buck and thrust almost on their own, short yet deep thrusts stimulating her even as he licked, sucked, bit and pulled on one nipple and then the other, his hands raking over her sides as he braced one on the ground by her head, the other mauling whichever breast he wasn't feasting on at the moment, squeezing the smaller orb of flesh, flicking and rolling the nipple as he certainly began to fuck her, though he looked to her the entire time, his desire to please her more only building even more!
 
He had managed to do it all over again.... creating a world for her where he is the very center of! This time the pleasure continued and the count to how many times she came was lost on her. Some times he made her beg for permission, which she did so very eagerly and desperate at times. Other times he allowed her the freedom to cum as much as she needed to.... or in this case, as much as he forced from her.

Minutes turned into endless amount of pleasure and many positions later, Myaleni was utterly spent and couldn't cum anymore. Her hair and fur was matted with cum and sweat, limbs were unable to move and her arms ached from being bound for so long. Muscles she didn't know she had ached, nerve endings were tingling unlike anything she has felt. Everything from the waist down ached with a dull throbbing, her clit red and swollen, causing her to cry out at the slightest touch.

Her legs remained spread open with their mixed cum drooling from her well used and abused pussy. Laying there sprawled out for his viewing pleasure, panting and on the verge of totally passing out. The world he created spun out of control and she could barely see anything through the tears and hazy after glow. All thought demanded that she curl up, wanting ot get under the covers. Yet, her body disobeyed, unable to move a muscle, almost acting like it was waiting for his permission to move.

Although even with his permission, she had doubts that it could move without his help. She couldn't use her hands anyway which would make getting under the covers difficult in itself. With the fire practically dead at this time, the night air hitting her over stimulated body, the fierce shivering took hold and she was helpless to stop it. Her voice was hoarse from the screaming, making it hurt to even think about speaking. For the time being, it was just simply easier to remain laying here, soaked in his cum....
 
Erys groaned with her as the moments certainly lasted longer... though after the first orgasm from him which did fill her depths he took pleasure in pounding her harder, until the second orgasm from him sprayed his cum all over her. From there he rolled her onto her side, then onto her belly as he worked both their pleasures and coaxing spraying orgasms from her he panted hard as he worked with her.

As they 'finished up' he grinned as she laid with splayed legs, twitching muscles and beauty combined as he finished his last orgasm and watched her twitch from the last rope of cum hitting her skin he let the silk fade from creation, her hands falling to her sides as he whispered sweet endearing things to her.

straightening out her legs and letting her just float there in that moment, he turned his attention to the fire and coaxing it back to life the nights sky was now well in the passing as he finally got the fire going again then returned to her, she feeling how he rolled her comfortably on her side, he slipping them both into the bedroll and when she was in he covered them both, she being pulled into his arms as he laid with her.

" Stunning..."

He purred, he smiling as he whispered that, though his one hand did seem to take a thrill in spreading his cum over her skin, he carefully avoided any truly sensitive part of her, instead letting her come back to herself, his scent ALL over her not to mention inside her. He even lifted his cum covered fingers to her lips, letting her lick them both off his fingers as he relaxed with her. There was a nice hot springs he had found on his hunt earlier, they could wash up in there later. For now, he wasn't letting her go anywhere!
 
The only thing that kept Myaleni from fully passing out is the movement surrounding her, the feel of her limbs moving into another position. For a brief moment, she tried to plea for the movements to stop as it increased the tingling. Sadly all that really came out were incoherent sounds and protesting whimpers until she felt the covers lay over her. For a time she laid there shivering, which also kept her somewhat conscious, yet by the time he crawled in next to her, she was on the verge of sleeping.

Naturally she subconsciously thought that he would want more, that this is just another position for him to pound into her again. It wasn't much of a fear, more towards the distant thought of 'I can't take anymore!!' She could barely feel anything being so deep into subspace, at least the heat of the fire and his body calmed the shivering down some. The little jerks and twitches were fading as well the more she relaxed.

When something touched her lips, Myaleni didn't hesitate to open her mouth and lick at the invading fingers, groaning deeply at the taste of his cum. Soft whimpers escaped as he pulled his fingers from her suckling mouth, the need and craving for more increased. Luckily he didn't make her wait too long and in seconds, she was sucking eagerly at the cum his fingers offered.

There were a few times when she managed to whisper "More... Please Daddy..." Although she didn't seem to fully register her use of Daddy instead of Master. It just felt... right... to say, the mental haze she was in kept wanting to call him by that title and she didn't bother to question it. In those few moments she did seem lost to this world, appearing smaller and more vulnerable than she did the first time.

Slowly and carefully she rolled over to face him and hid her face against his chest, curling up next to him to savor his scent and taste. He was her only thought for the longest time as she came down off her blissful clouds. Little by little Myaleni started to come back to reality, realizing how sore she is from the intense sex they just had. Without too much thought, she smiled and started giggling at how wonderful it all felt, already missing him being inside of her.

"I never thought that... sex.. could be... be so intense. My friends always said it was boring and nothing to brag about.... But... I... I can certainly brag about you Master..."

Myaleni wanted to kiss him some more, yet she's been suckling down his cum for the last several minutes and she didn't know how he would feel about that. Not recalling that he had kissed her shortly after he filled and exploded into her mouth earlier. However, the taste of his seed did bring back the faint memories of what it was like to suck on his cock. If she wasn't so sore, she'd probably be under the covers right now cleaning that wonderful cock off.

"Are you satisfied? Or do you need more? Although, I must admit, I don't know how much more I can handle... Though, I can try if you are in need for more."

Draping a leg over his hips to spread her legs apart and offering herself to him while she kissed and licked his chest. However, she wasn't acting nearly as greedy or eagerly as she did before since every muscle ached, making the simplest movement weak. Also, her needs were fully satisfied for the time being. This was about him now, the need and desire to make sure her mate is satisfied and to offer him the use of her body if he isn't.
 
Oh Erys had certainly taken his fill in her, and even as she whimpered with soft little sounds as he got her under the covers and held her only made him smile. Even as he took his time to smooth his cum over her skin not to mention scooping it up onto his fingers and feeding her more, as she remained there swooning into a more calm state Erys smiled as she rolled herself. Allowing her to turn into him, he ran his hand over her side and back as she came down, though as she started to giggle he smirked to himself as well.

" Well... then those women aren't being fucked right."

He mused, thjough even as she said that she could certainly brag about him, he smiled as she complimented him he gave her a solid squeeze, letting her know he wanted her to feel this way.

As she asked if he needed more though he felt her draping a leg over his hips, she could feel his fingers rake over her hip and thigh, though as she kissed and licked his chest he sighed happily, though a soft groan escaped him when she licked at his sensitive small but hard nipples, he gently slid his hand up and into her hair, guiding her to look into his eyes.

" You are amazing Myaleni, and I can assure you that you have given me as much satisfaction as I can handle for tonight... so we can both rest, otherwise we may never sleep."

He teased gently, though placed a deep soulful kiss to her lips, letting her know he didn't mind his own taste as long as it mixed with hers, and the combination was delightful. He didn't harden again, letting her feel how satisfied he was, though of course if she kept humping her hips towards him he'd eventually harden... it depended if she wanted to sleep... or not.
 
Her movements slowed down and eventually stopped altogether as he gave the response. The kiss did cause her hips to squirm slightly, though it was only press tighter against him.

"Sleep does sound good.... also.. perhaps a bath too."

She smiled and looked at the wet spots on the bedding and blushed at the thought that she did that. She still couldn't believe how she acted while they were in the moment. Yet, she couldn't deny that it all felt incredible too, it made it difficult to not act like a slut.

"Might be time to cook that food too.. I know I am starving after all that you did to me."

Giggling at the idea of putting all the blame on him as she slowly sat up and stretched her arms out. Her legs still didn't want to work very well, but she moved around to stretch them as well.
 
Erys smiled, gently caressing and holding her as those moments passed. It was quiet for a time, something the he decided that he liked. As she suggested those things though he nodded though watching her sit up and stretch beautifully as she did he remained for a few more minutes in the bedroll.

" There's a hot springs a ways off I saw when I was out hunting, we can go there to clean up once we eat."

He smirked as she said that she was starving, as she turned to get up he playfully swatted her ass with his hand.

" Don't think you are innocent... you were the one begging over and over again for me to fuck you and pound you."

He teased right back, though he let her get up, he too climbed to his feet and getting one of the rabbits he had hunted he began to skin and clean in, he making sure to do a good job, though of course from time to time he'd look to her, the shadows of the night and the light of the fire illuminated her beautifully.

Once he had the rabbit skinned he cut the meat away and bringing the pieces over he allowed her to do with them what she would, he using a cloth to wipe away the blood from the animal, though he silently admired every curve of her slim feminine body.
 
She glanced back and stuck her tongue out at his comment and went towards the veggies she had started earlier. They didn't get to cook too long which made them still fresh, though they were also soaking in the herbs that she had added. For the time he took to prepare the meat, Myaleni was lost in thought while watching the veggies. Most of those thoughts were on him and towards how wonderful the sex felt.

Oddly, that also lead to thoughts of home, wondering what her people were doing right now. Seeing the food in the pot made her question if her people ate tonight or starved. It has been almost three days now since she left and island was already dying. Good chances are, it has gotten worse by now and here she is, having an incredible night with her new mate. At the same time, there isn't much she can do at this very moment to help them. Crying about it certainly wouldn't help either.

"Erys.... Why would someone want to hurt the mother island? If her heart has been taken or damaged... why would anyone want to do that?"

She spoke softly while still lost in thought, sounding like she was talking to herself rather than to him. The idea that someone would do that made her sick and she wanted to teach that person a lesson.... a very harsh lesson!! And yet... If that person is anything like Erys... if they are the ones that tossed him over the cliff... She didn't stand a chance to fight someone like that.

All the while she was sharpening a few sticks and pulled the veggies off the fire before they got too soft. After she got the meat, cutting it up into cubes and layered them on the sticks. At first the idea of making a soup with it all was there, yet with little spices, she thought it would be too bland. Roasting them all on the fire seemed like the better deal.

As the food was cooking, she wrapped herself up in the blanket as the chills crept in again. Thoughts were running wild, one thought led to another, then another... and as always... those thoughts leads right back to what they just did. Now that she recalls most of it, the shyness came back realizing all the titles she had been calling him.

"To change the subject... You probably think I'm strange for calling you Master and Daddy... like I did.... It's... just... with my people... That's what the males are... Masters.... Yet, some of my friends call their mates Daddy as well... I... I don't know why.... I don't really know why I was calling you that... It... It just felt right.. I don't know.... what to call you... I guess...."
 
There was nothing more that she could have done for her family, and the truth of the matter was that she was actually doing the best thing that she could have right then, which was making her way to the mother island to recover the heart and put it back in it's place.

As she asked why someone would want to take the heart Erys shrugged slightly. Once again information seemed to flow into his mind and as such he spoke easily.

" The heart can be used for many things. It can be used to create life, and also to destroy it.
The corruption you speak of is signs that the one who holds it cannot control it's power fully, for if so the heart would be in balance. It is said that only a god can truly harness the heart's power,
but it is also said that a demi god could use the heart, siphon it's power and ascend to the realm of godliness."


He looked over to her, though as he brought the meat over he put his hand up to his head. As he pulled it away she could see the scar on his temple had shrunk. Perhaps his memories returning would heal the wound and allow him to remember more and more? They were both tired, and the change was small, so easily missed for now.

He looked over to her though he shook his head.

" The master thing I don't really find it strange at all, Daddy is a bit weird I'll be honest but it only seems to come out when I have you so delirious with pleasure you can't think straight."

He teased, though it was true. He smiled as they ate together, and afterwards he lead the way to the hot springs. Though he did pet and tease her a bit, he himself was exhausted from the day so he let her tease him right back and wrapping a towel around them he walked her back to the camp. Something else was tickling at his mind but he couldn't really place it just yet, so he let it go and instead he settled in with her in his arms, he not letting her away from him.

The night was quiet, though in the demi gods realm it was anything but. Everything was in dissaray but the gods didn't step in, most were asleep, but a few watched curiously, wondering what the young Helios would do with the heart. The other demi gods were either hiding or allied with him, the power of the heart making him stronger and stronger by the day.
 
For the most part she ate in silence, pondering over his responses and it was a bit discouraging to hear that someone would steal the heart for power. In the grand scheme of things though, that is what humans do... Or any being for that matter. Gods and humans alike are always after power it seems and it is the little people like herself that pays for it. However, there really isn't much she could say about it though and she knew that she is trying to make things right. Even if she didn't know how to defeat someone with such power, more so if that someone is draining the heart of its power.

The bath became the most relaxing thing she's felt in an extremely long time. Back home she rarely gets to enjoy the baths as her daily routine is on spot with time. One of the many reasons she wanted to break free is to indulge in moments like this, taking her time to actually enjoy life around her. They both took turns in bathing each other, letting their fingers do all the exploring. There was some small talk and Myaleni made it a point to try and just call him Master instead of Daddy.... When she is in her right mind that is!

It didn't take much at all for her to pass out once they were settled in the bedroll. To her surprise, she didn't have any issues at all with him holding her throughout the night. A couple of time she woke up startled when she felt his cock twitching at her butt cheeks. Though ended up smiling after realizing what it was and seeing that he was fast asleep, unaware of what his body parts were doing. After that though, she slept soundly for the rest of the night.

Oddly, the rising sun didn't wake her like it normally would and the smallest movement from him would make her groan in protest. Eventually she slowly opened her eyes, not realizing at first that her leg was draped back over his to spread her open, only to feel him pushing his hard cock into her slowly. Myaleni gasped with every inch that pushed into her, whimpering as he felt much bigger than he did hours ago. Either he had gotten bigger, or body returned to its original tightness while it healed itself. In either case... He felt huge to her in that moment!!

“Good... Morning.... Master...”

Myaleni whispered while closing her eyes and enjoyed having him inside of her depths again. A few times she opened her eyes when hearing a sound in the distance, the vibe surrounding the general area telling her they weren't alone. A couple of times she could have sworn she saw movement in the trees, however it wasn't anything she could focus on. The building of an orgasm quickly disoriented her, tossing her into a sexual haze of wanton desire.

“Please... Master.... Allow me to cum for you... Please Master..”

Learning from last night that he highly enjoyed it when she begged for his permission, though he didn't quite train her to do it, she felt the need to make him happy. Loving how when she did beg him, his cock grew harder and twitched with new excitement.
 
Erys could tell that Myaleni would worry... she seemed like the kind of person that took on the troubles of others along with her own. Those people were the kind that changed the world in his opinion.

He smiled as she practicsed with calling him Master... she certainly was good at submission, though he took his time to touch caress and clean her as well. As they both settled back into the bedroll, he had his arms wrapped around her, letting her feel safe and sound. Even as the night passed quietly he woke early, his senses picking up someone nearby. Waking slowly, the threat wasn't really there, so he didn't worry too much about it, instead he noticed where he was, and so with a few slight position changes not to mention a little mumbling protest from her, he lifted her leg and positioned it over his, opening her right up.

As she woke he placed a gentle kiss to her cheek, though he continued his pace, which really wasn't all that quick, though just quick enough to bring her up to that crest. As she begged him though he moved his lips to one of her furry ears and whispered.

" Cum for me... and don't worry about those in the tree's, they are guardians of this place, they are not a threat to us."

He didn't explain more right then, instead the hand holding her leg open tightened slightly holding her right in place as he felt just how tight she was.

" God you're tight... cum all over my cock..."

He purred, working to push her over the edge as he throbbed inside her. He was clearly enjoying himself with her as well!
 
When he confirmed that they were indeed being watched, she tensed up and the shyness rushed in. Even with his permission and command to cum, it didn't happen nearly as quickly as she expected. The idea of them being watched made her question of how long have those guardians been there. Were they there all night watching her? Listening to her cum like the little slut that she became last night?

Despite her hesitation, he didn't allow her to think or dwell on those thoughts for too long. He kept moving and driving his cock so perfectly within her, forcing that orgasm to come out whether she wanted it to or not. The harder she tried to hold it back, the tighter she became, which caused her to feel more details of his cock. The nerves in her depths were aching to explode at any second.

" God you're tight... cum all over my cock..."

She heard his voice and felt his breath against her ear, the way he teased her ears brought out the whimpers. The grip he had on her leg told her that he isn't going to release her until he was done with her. It was all it took from that point on, unable to hold back or worry about what was lurking in the trees. If they were being watched, they all saw the pleasure racing to her face.

Her scream finally filled the air as her body rocked within his embrace, the humiliation of that orgasm seemed to prolong it somehow. The knowledge of being watched increased her arousal, making her wetter as she came for him. Being humiliated gave off a strange sensation that she couldn't understand. Never would she be able to explain it either.

"Thank.... you.. Master...."

She whispered in between gasps and whimpers. Luckily those eyes watching her couldn't see it when her hand moved down between her legs. Without too much thought, her fingers deftly played with her clit and her hips pushed back towards him. After that first orgasm, the heat took over and she needed to cum again. Needed to feel his seed filling her womb again.
 
Erys smiled to himself as she seemed to grow more shy with the knowledge that she was right in someone or something being around. As her inner instincts to try and hide herself grew he groaned as he felt how she reflexively grew tighter and tighter, even as he continued to thrust, working his cock in and out of her spasming pussy.

He did know the guardians hadn't been there last night, so he figured that they had found them when they had been sleeping. He had woken earlier than her and memories told him they weren't a threat, so he had turned his attention to her. As she thanked him though he grinned to her.

" Oh... you're welcome... my little slut."

He grinned as she felt his hips meet with hers, bouncing her forwards only to be held by his arm, his other hand sliding to grab one of her full breasts as he bucked into her slowly but surely, his whispers into her ear telling her how beautiful she was, the knowledge she was being watched only embarrassing and arousing her at the same time even as Erys relentlessly fucked her, smoothly but delightfully as well.

She could feel his thick cock was pulsing, turgidly hot as he worked in and out of her, grunting and panting as he enjoyed her spasming cunt working to make him cum inside her, though he seemed still a ways off from that for now.
 
There were a few times when she expected him to cum, knowing how all too well how his cock swells when he is about to. However, he never came and kept going, bringing her to the edge once more and she tensed up, whimpering and moaning. She begged for permission two more times after the rewarded orgasm, after that she could barely focus on anything but him.

His words reminding her that they were being watched would bring back some sense reality, and at times, she did try to hide. There wasn't anywhere for her to go though, he made it very clear that he didn't want her hiding either. The submissive in her obeyed his requests, yet it brought out the shyness each time she came, her fingers gripping at the bedding.

It wasn't difficult at all for him to learn that she enjoys being watched, seeing how each time he reminded her of it, planting the seed of humiliation deeper, the climaxes would hit shortly after. Tilting her head back against his shoulder to look up at him, seeing that dominating smile on his lips made her squirt with fresh desire. The need and desire to be dominated by him wormed its way, reminding her of how well he owned her body last night.

“Cum... for me.. Da... Master.... I need to feel your seed... Please... Master.... Please... cum with me...”

She reached behind his head and guided him into a kiss, wanting him to swallow all of her pleasure. It wasn't easy for her breathe with how passionate she kissed him, though he can feel that she was fighting with everything she had to keep from having her orgasm. Her tunnel tense and begging for the reward that only he can give it.
 
Erys grinned as he paced himself, working in and out of her body delightfully over and over again. Even as he felt her try to hide once or twice he would move his hand from her breast to her throat directing her to keep looking out and see the guardian's eyes watching her being so owned.

As she begged for his cum though he grunted out as she kissed him so hard, her tunnel spasming and pulsing so hard around him he growled into her lips as he couldn't hold back anymore, and with a few final jerking thrusts he came inside her, his hot cum soothing her heat, though as he 'finished' he didn't let her go, though he kept kissing her drowning her in his own domineering desires to have her over and over and over again... though of course there were other things that also needed to be done... right then he didn't care about anything but her and her pleasures!

Finally though he did release her, rolling her onto her belly he slid out of her though rolling with her he climbed atop her hips as he gently began to massage her back, working her tense muscles relaxed as he looked to her.

" The guardians of this island guard a material deep within the caverns here that can be forged into weapons that can hurt even the gods and demigods. It also can be made into an amulet which will dispel godly powers near you... and protect you. The guardians will show you the way, once I am done with you."

He teased, massaging down her back only to stroke her tail, knowing how much she did like that as well!
 
Back
Top