Bent Over Booty

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Posts
40,359
I have just this faint germ of an idea but it persists... perhaps sharing it will get it out of my head.

I picture a woman working behind a counter- likely a pastry shop or deli. All day she has to bend over to get things to serve customers. What she does not know is that her skirt stretches tight across her hips, and guys come back day after day just to admire that display of her perfect booty...

Not sure if she is mature or young & innocent . Not sure if her ass is ample ; or heart-shaped; or round; or slender...just somebody's idea of perfection.

No idea what the payoff is...
 
What she does not know is that her skirt stretches tight across her hips, and guys come back day after day just to admire that display of her perfect booty...

.


On the other hand, it would make for a stronger lead character if she knew exactly what she was doing & why the guys kept coming back.
 
In my head she wears a short black dress and no panties. She works in a pastry shop and all the sweet goodies are in a glass display case, from which all the guys order from the bottom shelf (no, not that one, this one). There is of course a mirror above the bench behind her. Shorter folk (ie. Women) can't see anything amiss, but anyone over 6' gets a long, loving gaze at her pussy.

The pastry shop is especially popular with couples, because the guys get an eyeful and the girls get a pussyful when they get home (thinking pastries make their tall men horny)
 
They payoff is that she gets a creamy filling, of course!



(and hopefully NOT a bun in the oven)
 
I think it'd be fun to get two version - one where she's fully aware of what she's doing (although maybe lets it on) and another where she's young, innocent, and doesn't clue into the great clientele and business the modest little shop has acquired.
 
Sisters

I think it'd be fun to get two version - one where she's fully aware of what she's doing (although maybe lets it on) and another where she's young, innocent, and doesn't clue into the great clientele and business the modest little shop has acquired.


How about instead of two versions, there are two sisters who work at the shop?
One is fully aware of the effect that she has on the customers, but the other is very innocent and naive?
 
Maybe she doesn't realize it at first. One day though, someone robs the store. A handsome cop shows up afterwards and notices that there is a security camera. The innocent employee takes him back so they could go back through the video to find the criminal.

As they are watching the video, they both notice that every guy in the shop has been checking out her gorgeous ass. She's embarrassed but simultaneously getting a sexual thrill that all of those men have been gawking at her bubble butt.

He lightly jokes about it but maintains his professionalism. As he was leaving he mentions that since he lives nearby, he will stop in from time to time for a coffee and donut before work.

Time to time eventually becomes a daily experience, since she makes it a point to be bent over so he could admire her fine ass as well.

Each night she would rewind the security footage so she could see how the men react including the sexy officer. Eventually she starts masturbating while watching the footage.

She escalates by wearing tighter and sexier clothing. She becomes a fan of using garters with lace stockings because the clasps reveal themselves more often and the reactions from the men on the videos seem to really enjoy it.

Eventually the cop can't stand it anymore and asks her out. She plans something special for him at the end of their date. She brings him home and asks to borrow his handcuffs.

He hands them to her and follows her into her bedroom. She has a high-backed chair facing her bed approximately 5 feet away. She asks him to sit down as she handcuffs his hands around the back of the chair.

She the begins to disrobe for him at a glacial pace. She makes a point to do it in the most sexy ways possible. When she is finished, she is only wearing the garters along with black silk stockings and black stiletto high-heeled shoes.

She can see his engorged cock trying to tear through his pants but she doesn't go to him. Instead, she takes a seat at the end of the bed. She then slowly spreads her legs in front of him and masturbates as she describes what she wants him to do to her. She is lascivious in her details.

Eventually, she has an incredible orgasm. She drops down to the floor and crawls to him like a panther until she is kneeling between his spread legs. Her hands slide up his inner thighs to his incredibly erect penis. She can feel it pulsing through the fabric and he is desperate for her to pull it out but she doesn't do it. Her hand slides away from his cock and into his front pocket to retrieve the key to the cuffs. She gives him a light, but seductive kiss and tells him to come back tomorrow night. She then removes the handcuffs and escorts him to the door.

The next night the same thing happens again, except she uses a toy instead. She has a large dildo with a suction cup that she attaches to the end of her bed, direct in front of the chair that the cop is sitting at again.

As she pushes her body repeatedly against the toy, her eyes never leave his as she describes again how she wants him to fuck her. After she has another massive orgasm, she crawls to him like before and does the same thing. She gives him a kiss, removes his cuffs, and tells him to come back again tomorrow.

On the third night, she gives him a luxurious handjob while he is handcuffed.

On the forth night, she gives him a blowjob like he has never experienced before. Again, he is asked to come back tomorrow.

On the fifth night, she slowly rides his cock as he is seated and handcuffed to the chair. She makes sure that to extend his pleasure to an excruciating long time before she lets him come.

On the sixth and final night, she gives the handcuffs back to him and says, "Now it's your turn."
 
How about instead of two versions, there are two sisters who work at the shop?
One is fully aware of the effect that she has on the customers, but the other is very innocent and naive?

twins? and the guys keep hitting on the innocent one?
 
So are you going to write your version of it, Mello_SixtyNine?
Sounds like you already have it blocked out in your head.
 
So are you going to write your version of it, Mello_SixtyNine?
Sounds like you already have it blocked out in your head.

No. I just thought that up on the fly when I read
the original post. The original poster or anyone else
can develop it further with my blessing.

I've had an idea about Kate Upton that might be
my next story. You should check out my new story
"The Accidental Text". I think it's one of my most
sexually charged stories I've written so far.

PS, I don't know if it's just me but I kinda like filling
out the germ of an idea. It just pours out of my head
if I like the original germ. That might be a good
thread to start.
 
Last edited:
PS, I don't know if it's just me but I kinda like filling
out the germ of an idea. It just pours out of my head
if I like the original germ. That might be a good
thread to start.

This definitely helps. Sometimes I like to type up sexual encounters I've had and then flesh it out with fictional bits.
 
Back
Top