Selkie (closed for heartofcourage)

Dane decided to talk to Tima, seeing she was friendly.
"Hey there..umm...can you understand me?"
 
Tima nodded as she continued to stroke her nephew. "Yes, I understand." Her first mate, while he hadn't been a good man, had taught her English.
 
"I don't think I've seen you before..or at least not noticed you before. I can see Toma is taking a liking to you."

Dane saw Toma barking playfully, enjoying being petted.

"So...Tima, is it? It's nice to meet you"
 
“Yes, Tima.” She said as she spoiled her nephew. “It’s nice to meet you too, Dane. You make Riona very happy and Toma is the cutest selkie I’ve ever seen.” She said as Toma snuggled up against her. “I wish my mate and I had children, but it hasn’t been meant to be yet.”
 
“Oh, no. He’s not cruel. We’ve just been unable to conceive. He has…a fear.” She said with a shrug as she pet her nephew’s head.
 
"Fear of what?...I would think he would want to be with you almost all the time..."
 
Tima sighed and lowered her head as she looked down at Toma. "He can't swim. He's so afraid of the water that I can't get him to come to the island most of the time."
 
Toma whined at Tima's sad face, not sure why she is frowning.
Dane was also feeling sorry for Tima.

"Well, can't you teach him?..You should be more assertive to him. It'll be good for him. I'm sure he really wants to be with you. He's just letting his fear get to him."
 
Tima laughed and shook her head. “It isn’t that easy. I’ve tried with him and nothing seems to work.”
 
"Well try harder. Get a bit seductive with him. I know Riona has been doing it to me and it's sure working, hehe"
 
"I guess I could try harder." She said as she handed Toma back to Dane. "I hope one day I can have a baby as cute as him."
 
Dane smiled reassuringly at Tima
"I'm sure you will."

They were soon finished with breakfast as Dane took Toma in his hands. The family were about to leave.

"I was nice too meet you. Good luck with your mate"

Dane and Riona, along with Toma, went back to the boat and waved as they ride off.

Tima thought of what Dane said and told her other sisters she was going back to her mate. They wished her luck as she swam off as a seal.

She soon reached to a more wider beach house. A man with wavy short brown hair and tan skin came out to greet his mate.

"Tima you're back. I was afraid you left me when you didn't come last night"
 
“I was with my family. Riona had her baby. He‘s so cute too.” She explained as her mate came out to greet her. “Have you have breakfast yet? I’ll make you some if you like.” Tima was unsure of what else to say to him, thinking over how she was going to be more forceful with him.
 
Stefan smiled hugging his sweet selkie
Stefan: Sure I would like that..I mean..if you don't mind
Stefan blushed, feeling nervous. He felt as if he was ordering Tima to do something like a slave, which he wasn't fond of.
 
“You know I love cooking for you.” She said with a wide smile as she led him inside their home, telling him to sit at the table. She made him steak and eggs, his favorite and sat beside him while he ate.

“Being around Riona’s baby made me want to try for our own again.” She said in a soft voice, her hand stroking his arm as he ate. “Do you think that would be alright?”
 
Stefan blushed almost choking on the food he was eating. He looked at Tima, waiting for an answer.
"W..Well...Are u sure?...Do u think I'll be a good father?

(BTW Stefan doesn't know about changing a selkie by her pelt yet)
 
“Of course you’ll be a good father, Stefan!” Tima exclaimed as he looked at her with doubt. “I know it’s something that we’ve both tried for and didn’t happen, but I think that having a little one around would be good for both of us.”

She smiles at him as he seems to consider it for a moment. “Or we could wait if you’re not ready. It’s alright, Stefan.”
 
Stefan thought about it and smiled at her before kissing her lightly
"Hehe If you want a little one, then I do too. All I want is you to be happy"

Stefan kissed her more as he got up and slowly removed her shirt

"What is it about you that make me just want to have sex with you all day?"
 
“I guess you’re just lucky.” Tima teased as she kissed him back, her arms wrapping around his neck. “Let’s go make love on the beach.” She suggested with a wide grin.
 
Stefan grinned. He truly loved the benefits of owning his own private beach. In fact, it's because he did that he met Tima in the first place.

Stefan carried Tima and took her out to the beach, while still kissing him. He also had her pelt with him.

He placed her on the sand and smiled at her, removing her pants.
 
Last edited:
“Take my pelt, love.” She said as she lay naked on the sand before him. She watched as he took the pelt and looked down at her. “Make my breasts bigger and more sensitive.”
 
Stefan was suddenly confused at her request.
Stefan: Huh?..What are you talking about? I can't do those things.
 
"Sure you can. Use the pelt and think very hard." She said as she waited him to follow her instructions.
 
Stefan not knowing if she was kidding, took the pelt and thought of Tima with DD sized sensitive breasts.
 
Back
Top