The "I wish to receive Pm's" (twist on the how many)

I'd say it is possible to have a good conversation with someone here. It is however very rare. I echo what some have said above, there is a lot of people who would like to be entertained rather than converse. The right balance of conversation and eroticism is in the eye of the beholder but if you can flex a little and find some common ground you have a chance. I think there is a tendency for men to try to compete for a place in 'your' inbox ? I have no evidence for that, it is just a feeling. I'll let others debate if it's reasonable. That might explain some of the way conversations unfold however. It's not a one size fits all argument for sure ! People are people after all.

Lastly I'd like to say thank to Sassy et al. I've not posted for an age and you inspired me. Oh yeah.... Please be gentle with your responses. I am a delicate flower thereafter all..... ;-)

Last edited:
PMs

I love pms People with their thoughts and turn ons. Women, men, pussy, cock. It’s really good!

I'd say it is possible to have a good conversation with someone here. It is however very rare. I echo what some have said above, there is a lot of people who would like to be entertained rather than converse. The right balance of conversation and eroticism is in the eye of the beholder but if you can flex a little and find some common ground you have a chance. I think there is a tendency for men to try to compete for a place in 'your' inbox ? I have no evidence for that, it is just a feeling. I'll let others debate if it's reasonable. That might explain some of the way conversations unfold however. It's not a one size fits all argument for sure ! People are people after all.

Lastly I'd like to say thank to Sassy et al. I've not posted for an age and you inspired me. Oh yeah.... Please be gentle with your responses. I am a delicate flower thereafter all..... ;-)

I'll be nice to your delicate soul when I get to a computer 😉

haha ok so first. There is no reason to be gentle. It's not really something someone could really be mean about. (I'd hope)

Over the years, I've met many who've been very capable of good conversation. Many who also are very good at finding that balance. But those were people who took the time to find that balance. Men and Women often vary so much in what they want, or what they are looking for, they often message the other person looking for what they want. Example.. (not all) Guys... Horny.... "Hey, wanna fuck?" Girl.... "uh, no thanks" - Cause girl wants to get to know guy first. Feel human. Not a piece of meat. Etc..
Girl sends guy a message-- "Hey how was your day?" Guy (still horny) "Well my dicks hard, so it's a good day, are you wet?" hmmmm

Now don't get me wrong. It's not just guys who are horny. Women are often VERY horny. But we are much more selective about who we want to be horny with. I am also very familiar with the fact that women also send those kind of messages. But most guys actually like those kind of messages. So they rarely complain.

If, as you say. Guys feel like they are competing for attention in a womans box. (which I believe, many have said so) The smart thing to do, is pay attention to what the women say around the board. They like messages that are unique. Something that stands out. Something that is funny. Something that allows for conversation.
If you send a message that simply says "what's up?" Do you really expect much conversation back from that?

I try and reply to most of my messages (if my messages are on) because someone took the time to write it. But if all they put was "what's up" they really didn't take much time to write it.

Yes, I also hear that many men say they take time to write out a thoughtful PM and they don't get a reply. For that. I'm sorry. But the truth is. Some women don't like to PM. So it's better to go into it not feeling like you are owed a reply.

This is for anyone btw ;)

I'm bored so..

Pm me or kik me?

I may not answer right away, I'm kind of drowsy 😅

haha ok so first. There is no reason to be gentle. It's not really something someone could really be mean about. (I'd hope)

Over the years, I've met many who've been very capable of good conversation. Many who also are very good at finding that balance. But those were people who took the time to find that balance. Men and Women often vary so much in what they want, or what they are looking for, they often message the other person looking for what they want. Example.. (not all) Guys... Horny.... "Hey, wanna fuck?" Girl.... "uh, no thanks" - Cause girl wants to get to know guy first. Feel human. Not a piece of meat. Etc..
Girl sends guy a message-- "Hey how was your day?" Guy (still horny) "Well my dicks hard, so it's a good day, are you wet?" hmmmm

Now don't get me wrong. It's not just guys who are horny. Women are often VERY horny. But we are much more selective about who we want to be horny with. I am also very familiar with the fact that women also send those kind of messages. But most guys actually like those kind of messages. So they rarely complain.

If, as you say. Guys feel like they are competing for attention in a womans box. (which I believe, many have said so) The smart thing to do, is pay attention to what the women say around the board. They like messages that are unique. Something that stands out. Something that is funny. Something that allows for conversation.
If you send a message that simply says "what's up?" Do you really expect much conversation back from that?

I try and reply to most of my messages (if my messages are on) because someone took the time to write it. But if all they put was "what's up" they really didn't take much time to write it.

Yes, I also hear that many men say they take time to write out a thoughtful PM and they don't get a reply. For that. I'm sorry. But the truth is. Some women don't like to PM. So it's better to go into it not feeling like you are owed a reply.

This is for anyone btw ;)

Beautiful, sexy and smart.

I’m always up for a chat! I love making new friends and hearing from old ones. PM me or hit me on KIK at smoothshavendad.

i wouldn't mind getting a pm or two. however, if you plan on disappearing after talking for a day or two, don't bother. I want more than that.

I would love a PM, I've been away from the boards here for a while, jumping back in. Ask me anything...

Most of my repeat conversations have been with men who like to seduce my mind as much as my body. I mean one of them I now live with and hope to marry. Sure there’s a lot of horny fucks out there but I can be just as horny too 😈 sometimes I just want to hop on hop off. Just like real life.
Less eloquent than others but wanted to further affirm the awesome of lit members especially the men who can get demonised a bit

It very thrilling when you get a random PM after sharing something on a thread, especially if its something wild and the person wants to know more. Lit is a great place to meet someone and converse about sexuality or anything really.

PMs are always nice to have waiting for you, even more when they become wonderful conversations. I am not sure if I will ever have enough conversations to fill my inbox lol. But it is fun to meet and talk to people around the world.

I think you are right Sassy. People want to feel like more than a piece of meat and they need a connection of some sort before they can converse. I'm not against a quick conversation that turns hot just as quickly. If that's what both (or more) are looking for and if it happens im sure its a great, erotic adventure.

I find myself wanting to have a little more connection most of the time.....

I think I may sound non pc but I think any approach to man from their preferred other is perceived as flattering. I know this may reflect my perspective rather than the 'mean' male but I offer it anyway. As you can guess I've never had to deal with an overflowing inbox demanding pictures or making erotic advances ! I do empathy for those that do have this load to carry. I do hope this evens out in the long term here and in general life. A better balance between all genders has got to be better in the long run, right?

I don't want to feel like a piece of meat either. Even I have felt like this here in the past.

These days I rather ghost round the threads as a voyeur more than a participant. I can't and don't expect much in my inbox. I'm open to conversations though. It's odd that this is my most active thread don't you think?!

I'll put that down to sassy ;-)

This is why I started this thread though. So maybe those who wish to have them can state it. I don't randomly PM people unless I know I may have something in common with them, or be able to share something similar. So maybe by people reading the posts in this thread, they can get to know others and be more comfortable reaching out.

I always enjoy receiving pms

I enjoy a nice chat. It doesn't have to be sexual from the first post. It amazes how many ladies (I hope they were ladies) stop talking if I don't talk about having my tongue up their ass within 5 minutes. Don't get me wrong, I will eat your ass, just not that quick.

I find it very exciting to log on and see that I have private messages. I dislike 99 percent of them though! Theres is nothing more annoying then getting the bland "hey baby wanna chat" messages. If they're creative and get my mind racing I love it. Especially naughty questions about my past lol

Back