Not open for further replies.

bigmane

Really Really Experienced
Sometimes I wonder, you know.

I've no evidence directly, but I think my Mom did something way back
when. I think it was her boss. Dad was laid off and I think she did it for a
pay rise.

The wife says her Mom had a lover once too, a "family friend" that turned
out more than a friend. Her Dad didn't seem to get freaked. In truth there was a 25
year difference between her Mom and Dad, he may have lost his dingdoorum and just
accepted it as necessary, I don't know.

Just something crossing my mind on a cold day today!

Last edited:
I don't know about cuckolding per say. But on my wife's side a case could be made for cheating. My wife spread her legs for other men. As did her sister. And we strongly suspect her mother did as well.

That's what I think.

Men are all dirty gits, aren't we.

I don't disrespect women for having the same desires.

We all want sex, don't we?

Well I agree with that, too.

It's seen as unladylike for a woman to have a sex drive.

I'm honestly unsure about that.

I like the Viking stuff, where there existed a certain
fairness.

Have you seen these Runic inscriptions from ages old?

One says "I hid here magic runes. Igergurth is one horny cow!"

Last edited:
There is some logic to a high sex drive being a physical inheretence and a given attitude towards the opposite sex (including choice in husband)or one’s own needs being learned behaviour. Neither would necessarily lead to cuckolding but they could sure establish the environment for it.

I have often wondered about this.

My mother in law rules her household. What she says goes, and my father in law doesn't dare try to invoke his wishes over hers. My mother in law and I do not get along, but admittedly, we have the same personalities. It's hard for me to believe that this is a coincidence.

I have often wondered about this.

My mother in law rules her household. What she says goes, and my father in law doesn't dare try to invoke his wishes over hers. My mother in law and I do not get along, but admittedly, we have the same personalities. It's hard for me to believe that this is a coincidence.

There is increasing evidence that behavioral traits are inherited. I think I have a high sex drive and this may be the explanation. But there may be family culture effects too. Parents who have affairs may make non-monogamy more acceptable. Did with me.

My ex wife's mother ran off w a biker in the mid 80's leaving her kids for almost a year before she came back begging for forgiveness. To this day her husband gives in to every wish even knowing it is wrong or unhealthy for their relationship. No....not talking cuckholding. Usually it is money related. Is it any surprise my ex is my ex for similar reasons except i dont cave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back