Shy Sexy Texan

Thank you

I received 2 wonder compliments today that totally made my day.

Being told I'm "the most interesting and beautiful person on lit" and that I have "the cutest smile ever" - while both a bit exaggerative, definitely made me smile.

Thank you to the nice guys :)

Being told I'm "the most interesting and beautiful person on lit" and that I have "the cutest smile ever" - while both a bit exaggerative, definitely made me smile.

I don't think that's an exaggeration at all! Your week is going well? ;)

I wouldn't say they are exaggerations at all.

Many can be interesting, and many can be beautiful, but you set yourself apart by having an abundance of both.

.......and that smile gets me every time.

*BIG HUG AND A :kiss:*

Thanks DiJiT.... You're the best :)

I wouldn't say they are exaggerations at all.

Many can be interesting, and many can be beautiful, but you set yourself apart by having an abundance of both.

.......and that smile gets me every time.

*BIG HUG AND A :kiss:*

I bare myself more than I normally would...a bit out of my comfort zone...
...and I get 1 page of comments :\.

I must be loosing my touch....

I bare myself more than I normally would...a bit out of my comfort zone...
...and I get 1 page of comments :\.

I must be loosing my touch....

This is my first time back on Lit after a "break" of several months, my first post in fact. Glad I could add another "Thank you" for the wonderful photo you posted to voice some much deserved appreciation. I don't think I posted in your thread before but I did stop in a few times before going on my "break" and I thought you were quite beautiful.

So, for stepping outside your comfort zone and for that brave step being what I first saw when I popped back into the world of Lit, I thank you. You absolutely are a beautiful and sexy girl.

:rose: :rose: :rose:

We must leave this terrifying place tomorrow and go searching for sunshine
F. Scott Fitzgerald

(an oldie that usually doesn't stay long as it's often pulled down)

I lean towards cute butts but I have to say that this picture is very alluring and beautiful. Very lovely

Oh I know, and I appreciate all the supportive comments I recieved.

But I think my "popularity" is fading. Maybe I should think of hanging my camera up...

It isn't the quantity that matters Stacey, it's the quality ;)

I don't think that's true, I think people just post more on more interactive threads.

Im not comparing my thread to any other thread - but rather to its activity since I started it nearly 2 years ago. From the sound of the PMs I've recently recieved, it seems my lack of blatant nude shots is loosing people's interest.

I don't think that's true, I think people just post more on more interactive threads.

Well I don't get your PMs so I can't speak to that. But I don't think nudes is the issue. And I wasn't trying to compare your thread to others, I was saying people will get a lot of replys when the first post and for a while, especially women, but the less interactive they are generally, the more likely they are to lose more posters along the way. Just an opinion.

Im not comparing my thread to any other thread - but rather to its activity since I started it nearly 2 years ago. From the sound of the PMs I've recently recieved, it seems my lack of blatant nude shots is loosing people's interest.

Pah, they're just being boobs. Concentrate on the nice people you've met, rather than the fawning masses.

While massive attention is nice, it is just as fickle and dissapears as quickly. Finding a core of people you like will let you weather anything here :cool:

Well, have a third wonderful comment. ...
What is it about those Texas girls that steal my crazy heart with one little smile?
:kiss::kiss::kiss:'s

Oh I know, and I appreciate all the supportive comments I recieved.

But I think my "popularity" is fading. Maybe I should think of hanging my camera up...

NNOOOOOOOO!!!! :eek:

Don't say that Kettle!!:(

To do lock away your body would be to deprive the world of absolute beauty

To shut away that smile would be to shut out the sun itself.

You must not fade away, You were meant to shine!

I know I personally would greatly miss your presence here.

We must leave this terrifying place tomorrow and go searching for sunshine
F. Scott Fitzgerald

(an oldie that usually doesn't stay long as it's often pulled down)

Your boobs look so delicious from that angle. Would love to have you leaning over me like that.

Yeah, I unsubscribed because you never really responded to anybody's posts. Nothing wrong with the pics, nothing against you personally, and I still check in occasionally when I'm browsing threads. But it's just not what I'm here for.

Wow... Ok
I thought I was fairly welcoming and pretty friendly to all. Sorry I was mistaken.

Yeah, I unsubscribed because you never really responded to anybody's posts. Nothing wrong with the pics, nothing against you personally, and I still check in occasionally when I'm browsing threads. But it's just not what I'm here for.

Wow... Ok
I thought I was fairly welcoming and pretty friendly to all. Sorry I was mistaken.

Didn't say you weren't friendly, you seem to be most times. I just said you don't respond to posts as much as others, and that's certainly a personal choice and totally fine. Some guys are here for the banter, some guys are here for the naked pictures, and some guys are here to shower everyone with compliments. And my point was that the posters who seems to interact with their posters more get more posts back. That's just how it seems to work, its not an attack or a judgment.

After looking back earlier in the thread, it seems like it wasn't always this way, but lately it seems like you only acknowledge maybe one out of every ten comments you receive. Personally, I know there's not much girls can do to indicate they're not interested in somebody posting on their thread other than ignoring them, so I usually take that as a sign that I should stop posting.

NNOOOOOOOO!!!! :eek:

Truer words were never spoken!

The only reason you should consider hanging up your camera is if you just got a newer better camera ;)

I know I speak for many when I say, it would be very sad indeed if you were no longer around to share your gorgeous self with us.

Here's a thought...

If you don't want to post new pics, just re-post your old pics one but some snazzy new filter. We would never know the difference and would once again shower you with compliments :D

Last edited:
Back